Post Reply 477 posts
The Power Metal Thread
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

Re: The Power Metal Thread

by sageoftruth » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 am

If they had it forcefully removed in the middle of the concert, they could probably give death metal a try.

WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 pm

sageoftruth wrote:If they had it forcefully removed in the middle of the concert, they could probably give death metal a try.

WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Metalwrath wrote:When i was at Metalfest this year some Germans told me of some previous show in Germany where Sabaton allegedly came out pissed drunk wearing nothing but paper cups strapped around their cocks and had ducktaped over the craics in their asses. :lol:

Sounds like a power metal fan dream come true.

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:03 pm

Okay, to eveyone who thinks power metal is all about unicorns, rainbows etc....take a lesson in metal.

Since all metal is just about some dinosaurs playing metal!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjJNPSdvjp0

I rest my case
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Digimortal wrote:Okay, to eveyone who thinks power metal is all about unicorns, rainbows etc....take a lesson in metal.

I rest my case

You win the internet.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Digimortal wrote:Okay, to eveyone who thinks power metal is all about unicorns, rainbows etc....take a lesson in metal.

I rest my case

You win the internet.

Whoops,
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 pm

I rest my case

Hevisaurus :D
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • raiderdeath442
    Crewman

by raiderdeath442 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:26 pm

I really Like the new Reinxeed album 1912. I can't stop listening to it. Just give me that double bass flow and soaring vocals and I'm happy. And 1912 has them both. Also throw in the Yngwie Malmsteen school of soloing.
    We survived 2011 #5594
    Can we do it for 2012 #4091
    2013--?
    2012 MOST WANTED Flotsam and Jetsam, Hammerfall,Helloween,Overkill,Dark Moor,Yngwie Malmsteen,TYR, Pathfinder,UFO,Warrior,Dethkklok,Symphony X,Edguy,Armored Saint.
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Stained Class wrote:

I rest my case

You win the internet.

Whoops,

You lose the internet, apparently :lol:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Unicorns!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, Rhapsody
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Image

Unicorns!

It's a great album.More like the older stuff.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:34 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:
    Unicorns!

It's a great album.More like the older stuff.

Yes it is! :D I love the album cover too! ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:03 pm

it only misses a rainbow :(
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Digimortal wrote:it only misses a rainbow :(

Good point. Bad form, Rhapsody. Fucking posers :roll: :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:23 pm

:lol:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Digimortal wrote:it only misses a rainbow :(

Good point. Bad form, Rhapsody. Fucking posers :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Rhapsody was probably my favorite band for a period during high school, and I haven't even bothered listening to the new album because I think it's the first to not feature a dragon on the cover
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:31 pm

No dragons, rainbows or unicorns and still kicks ass!!! :D WANT ONBROAD!!

A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Element0s wrote:Rhapsody was probably my favorite band for a period during high school, and I haven't even bothered listening to the new album because I think it's the first to not feature a dragon on the cover

Lack of dragons: Always a good reason to avoid an album :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:No dragons, rainbows or unicorns and still kicks ass!!! :D WANT ONBROAD!!

Keep hearing great things about it. Margie, post links to good songs from it!

Edit: Aren't they more on the prog end of things and less on the power metal end?
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:09 pm

This was just posted on Facebook!! A contest for a poster of the Chaos To Eternity album cover!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nuclear Blast USA
    ‎"F" is for Friday and for FREE! If you want a FREE Rhapsody Of Fire poster, head on over to their page now to find out how to get your hands on one (courtesy of Nuclear Blast USA)
    From Chaos To Eternity (2011)
    By: Rhapsody Of Fire
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:16 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:No dragons, rainbows or unicorns and still kicks ass!!! :D WANT ONBROAD!!

Edit: Aren't they more on the prog end of things and less on the power metal end?

My favorite off this album.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAvfKKu- ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Hqu6g ... re=related

Prog, Power whatever.... ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:18 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    Element0s wrote:Rhapsody was probably my favorite band for a period during high school, and I haven't even bothered listening to the new album because I think it's the first to not feature a dragon on the cover

Lack of dragons: Always a good reason to avoid an album :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Silly...
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

My favorite off this album.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAvfKKu- ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Hqu6g ... re=related

Prog, Power whatever.... ;)

Prog and power make a great combination. Thanks for the links! Checking them out now :headbanger:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Hmmm. Heavier than I expected at times but those songs really aren't doing anything for me. My unicorn horn is only at half mast. Looks like I'll have to pass on this album :|
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:Hmmm. Heavier than I expected at times but those songs really aren't doing anything for me. My unicorn horn is only at half mast. Looks like I'll have to pass on this album :|

I just downloaded it. Don't ruin it for me!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:29 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Hmmm. Heavier than I expected at times but those songs really aren't doing anything for me. My unicorn horn is only at half mast. Looks like I'll have to pass on this album :|

spoiler alert: Dweedily dweedily dweedily dwun dwun dweedily dweedily dweedily wah wuhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaa dweedily dweedily dweedily

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:09 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:

spoiler alert: Dweedily dweedily dweedily dwun dwun dweedily dweedily dweedily wah wuhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaa dweedily dweedily dweedily

That's all I want! :lol: I'm only a few songs in but its pretty sweet.
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:04 pm

What are some folks favorite Power metal review sites?

Mine is
    http://www.metalcdratings.com/

Quick to read, pretty good at comparisons, and I trust their reviews. Long time fan of their site, but only gets updated once a month. =-(
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:

Van Canto?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 am

Really? It kind of reminded me of Masterplan. I think I could get into this. I wasn't fond of the screaming though. It really didn't seem to fit with the rest of the music whenever it came up.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:44 am

Btw for anybody who is interested in a one day Power metal cruise there is one in December

http://www.sabatoncruise.com/

Bands playing are :
    Bloodbound
    Grailknights
    Persuader
    Sabaton
    :mrgreen:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:52 am

Metalwrath wrote:Btw for anybody who is interested in a one day Power metal cruise there is one in December

Bands playing are :
    Bloodbound
    Grailknights
    Persuader
    Sabaton

Make sure you bring this along: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N91XsdrBqUY :lol: :P :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Btw for anybody who is interested in a one day Power metal cruise there is one in December

Bands playing are :
    Bloodbound
    Grailknights
    Persuader
    Sabaton

Wouldn't mind getting a chance to see Grailknights and Persuader for the first time, I didn't know Persuader were still active. Never could get into Bloodbound though. And I am willing to bet Sabaton is always a good time.

Sounds like it would be a good time no matter what the hater's say.

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Bands playing are :
    Bloodbound
    Grailknights
    Persuader
    Sabaton

That would be so much fun. Sabaton really likes these cruise thingys :lol:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Jag Panzer disbands =-(

http://www.jagpanzer.com/?p=603

And I was hoping they might get on the cruise even though I have seen them a few times. Now I feel bad for not really getting into their new Album.

• Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 am

Yep i'm so fucking pissed off about that.They canclled their gig at headbangers open air and was hopeing i'd get another chance to see them :evil:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Anyone ever seen Rebellion live? Always been curious how they sound live compared to their albums.

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Yep i'm so fucking pissed off about that.They canclled their gig at headbangers open air and was hopeing i'd get another chance to see them :evil:

i'm pissed too. i was trying to get in as their synth player since they live in denver.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:00 am

rhiawiz wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Yep i'm so fucking pissed off about that.They canclled their gig at headbangers open air and was hopeing i'd get another chance to see them :evil:

i'm pissed too. i was trying to get in as their synth player since they live in denver.

Sorry, that would have been cool, I am sure practicing with someone like Harry all the time would have been educational and fun!

Post Reply 477 posts