TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 pm

I SAID

I AM GOING TO SEE DEVIN TOWNSEND TONIGHT

EVIL RED WILL BE THERE! :shred:

I will be drunk
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 pm

ragnaröks_roller wrote:I was SUPER impressed with the guys from Mosh Pit Army and their organization. The shows were both really fantastic!

:beerwink:

Awesome, I will pass that on! Thank you! :headbanger:

Back on topic... last show: Too long ago. I think it was Devildriver/Kataklysm/Skeletonwitch
    Next show: Oct 23 w/ Suicidal Tendencies, Hatebreed, Prong, Mushroomhead
    Next day: Marduk, Withered
    Next day: Triptykon, 1349

Have fun at DTP Scott & Red! :death:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I SAID

I will be drunk

Hey Scott,

Let me know how it is. DEVIN will be here next Friday. Still undecided about going. I have never seen him live. Thanks!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:46 pm

It was AMAZING. Literally amazing. Felt bad DT was having some equiptment issues but he trucked right through and played for a hour and a half!! Fun night....his vocals were off the hook. Great gig.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:09 pm

I will be drunk

Devy ruled. RULED!!! Not only is he just crazy talented, but he's hilarious onstage! Killer show! My next (national) will be Nile & Ex-Deo followed by Dimmu Borgir in November. YEAY!
    (Good seeing you there, Tommy Cruise.)

If you're on the fence about going, jump for tickets!
    I made the Devil do it.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:19 pm

yes it was great to see you guys as well Evil one. I have to work mighty early tomorrow so I am sad that I am missing Immolation and Vader tonight at El Corazon.
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:47 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:yes it was great to see you guys as well Evil one. I have to work mighty early tomorrow so I am sad that I am missing Immolation and Vader tonight at El Corazon.

Yeah, I'm bummed I'm missing it too. I was supposed to meet Robin (merch girl) there but today starts another 12 day work week. Fuck. :cry:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:56 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    junkhead13 wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Next gig - Devin Townsend free acoustic gig at Scrape Records on Thursday afternoon and then the full DTP show with early V.I.P. thing and all at the Rickshaw Friday night. :headbanger:

Lucky bastard! Let us know how it is and see if you can get him to admit he is on the cruise!

I didn't ask him about the cruise as I'm certain he'd have already been sworn to secrecy if he was booked and it would only put him in an awkward position. I did ask him a question about his songwriting process which I think he misunderstood cuz it would've been a fairly short answer but instead he went on for quite a while without actually answering me, but everyone seemed to enjoy his rambling anyways.

A couple things he mentioned at the meet n' greet that I thought Devin fans here might be interested to learn...

- Just yesterday, he sent off the final mixes of part 3 in the 4 part DTP, Ghost, to be mastered.
    - At some point in the past year or so, he spent 4 months filming a 'totally crappy movie' revolving around our friend Ziltoid
    - Once DTP wraps up, there will be a 2nd Ziltoid project
    - Shortly after this 8 week tour that he just started tonight, he meets with the Rock Band people to put together a Ziltoid contribution to the game
    - Tonight's show was great but I wussed out as a result of my last couple days of work and school and little sleep wearing me down and, not only did I pass on yesterday's free acoustic set at Scrape records but, after tonight's meet n' greet and then 2 opening acts, I only lasted about 2/3 of his main DTP set before I folded like a cheap suit and left in search of food, my couch and (very soon) bed.
    - I'll add more later if I think of anything worth mentioning

A funny pic for y'all...

Next gig: Nevermore, Warbringer and Blackguard at the Red Room Nov 6th (unless it sells out before payday (plz noooo!!)

That's awesome! When I saw Dev doing his acoustic set in Renton, that's exactly how he answered questions and he said he like's doing it that way. He gets rolling on a story after a question and 20 minutes later you realize he just answered it. :mrgreen:

I was going to ask you, is the Red Room the old Plaza / Venue?
    I made the Devil do it.
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:06 pm

I miss Devin Townsend's skullet.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Evil Red wrote:I was going to ask you, is the Red Room the old Plaza / Venue?

No, Venue is still there across from the Commodore. Saw Helmet there the weekend before last. Red Room is 2 blocks East of Granville on Richards and about a mile or so further North, about the same capacity but less of a dance club as it has a couple pool tables and lots of TVs.

BehnWilson wrote:I miss Devin Townsend's skullet.

Devin was making fun of himself and mentioned the skullet at the meet n' greet and just the word skullet got everyone cheering and chanting SKULL-IT, SKULL-IT!!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Evil Red wrote:

I will be drunk

Devy ruled. RULED!!! Not only is he just crazy talented, but he's hilarious onstage! Killer show! My next (national) will be Nile & Ex-Deo followed by Dimmu Borgir in November. YEAY!

Thanks Scott and Evil Red. Next show... Devin Townsend and I can't wait!!! :shred: :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Next gig..... DIMMU BORGIR & ENSLAVED \M/ :metalguy: :heavydrink:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:59 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Evil Red wrote:I was going to ask you, is the Red Room the old Plaza / Venue?

No, Venue is still there across from the Commodore. Saw Helmet there the weekend before last. Red Room is 2 blocks East of Granville on Richards and about a mile or so further North, about the same capacity but less of a dance club as it has a couple pool tables and lots of TVs.

Thank you, sir. I knew you'd be a more reliable source than the drunken info I heard. *coughtomcruisecough* :P

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    Evil Red wrote:

I will be drunk

Thanks Scott and Evil Red. Next show... Devin Townsend and I can't wait!!! :shred: :headbanger:

Badass. Let us know how you like it.
    I made the Devil do it.
    dstrbd1
    Crewman

by dstrbd1 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Next gig: GWAR. Should be funny as Hell. :twisted:
    Trust no one
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Next gig: Friday!

Jeff's band Samandriel are releasing their long-awaited debut.. should be a wicked time!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:18 pm

viathyn wrote:Next gig: Friday!

Jeff's band Samandriel are releasing their long-awaited debut.. should be a wicked time!

Wish I could be there. Enjoy!! :headbanger: :cheers:

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Wish you could be here too dude!

It's at the wickedest-most-completely-tubularawesome venue in the city.

And I get to open wheeeeeee! Stoked to be rippin' up the biggest stage (that isn't in a huge ass venue) in the city. Or maybe even the province. :shred:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:02 pm

viathyn wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

Wish you could be here too dude!

It's at the wickedest-most-completely-tubularawesome venue in the city.

And I get to open wheeeeeee! Stoked to be rippin' up the biggest stage (that isn't in a huge ass venue) in the city. Or maybe even the province. :shred:

While I'm missing Jeff's band at the CD release, I'm going to be in Calgary for the Tribute to Women in Alberta metal on the 23rd to see his band Samadriel , then Jeff is playing keyboards for Striker at their Halloween show--doing a Dio tribute, cover sof Metallica and Motorhead--hopefully some of their own tunes--CD on order! Just got the Facebook invite from the bar they're playing at!!

Jaimie :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: I love this little shredder dude!!lol
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Next gig: Sunday, 11/17/10: Immolation, Vader, Abigail Williams, Pathology, Lecherous Nocturne, Depraved Heretic @ U.B.'s Bar - Mesa, AZ :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Driving up to Milwaukee Saturday to see Slayer,etc after already seeing them on the first leg of the tourin Chicago. Cant wait.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Monday night will be seeing BARONESS + LAMB OF GOD + METALLICA.

Will be my first time ever seeing Metallica. Really wish I got to see 'em back in the 80s, but this old man wasn't into metal back then.

Still will be a killer show I'm sure.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:34 pm

My CD release gig is tonight! I'm just about to head to the venue to meet with my band mates and Jake's crew for laod-in and soundcheck!

Wish us luck!
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Element0s wrote:My CD release gig is tonight! I'm just about to head to the venue to meet with my band mates and Jake's crew for laod-in and soundcheck!

Wish us luck!

Have a blast Jeff!! :cheers:

IronMaidenNL
    Oiler

by IronMaidenNL » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:51 am

Last gig: John Olivia's Pain (DVD recording) - (yesterday)
    Next gig: Epica (today)
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 am

I'm off to a Svartsot concert in Copenhagen tonight

After that the next gig will be with some local thrash bands.
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Bryan Bellar & his wife Kira Small playing a house gig in Seattle. (Bellar of Mike Keneally, Steve Vai, Dethklok, and Dweezil Zappa. He's also a Contributing Editor for Bass Player magazine.)
    I made the Devil do it.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Last gig was Katatonia/Orphaned Land/Swallow the Sun at the Galaxy in Santa Ana, CA.

I have no idea what my next show will be, but I'm considering a gig by Sothis and others Oct 22 in Los Angeles.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    IronMaidenNL
    Oiler

by IronMaidenNL » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 am

Last gig: Epica (yesterday)
    Next gig: CircleIICircle (today)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:08 am

last: blind guardian - with an flawless performance, i haven't heard hansi sing/scream that well in years!
    next: grave digger (at some very very very small festival - sounds like fun)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:26 am

last : DarkTranquillity

next : Sabaton

Euh..... aren`t they both on baord ????
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:01 am

Last: Triptykon/1349 last night - A++++++ :beerhorns:

Next: Dimmu Borgir/Enslaved 4 weeks from tonight :beerhorns:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:39 am

Last: Epica and ReVamp a few weeks back

Next: Probably a small in-door fest in my home town in two weeks with some smaller Finnish bands. Or if I went to Helsinki for that weekend Nokturnal Mortum is playing there.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:39 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Last: Triptykon/1349 last night - A++++++ :beerhorns:

Good to hear! Unfortunately, it looks like I'll be missing this tour. :cry: ugh.

TONIGHT: Immolation, Vader, Abigail Williams :shred:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:Last: Triptykon/1349 last night - A++++++ :beerhorns:

Good to hear! Unfortunately, it looks like I'll be missing this tour. :cry: ugh.

TONIGHT: Immolation, Vader, Abigail Williams :shred:

Yeah - it was fantastic. Triptykon did Abyss Within My Soul - one of my faves from the new album and that is all I'm hearing in my head today :D .

Also...Frost totally blew me away AGAIN on drums during the 1349 set - that was the fourth time seeing him (2 times with Satyricon in Chicago and once with 1349 at Wacken). This was the closest I've been - right in front for much of the set and his drum kit was not very far back (I was also front row for Satyricon last fall but the stage/set-up was different and he was farther back and hard to see.) Well, this time I swear to god, I felt awestruck and immobilized much of the time watching him - hard to describe. What added to the otherworldliness of the whole experience watching him was his full :shock: face make-up that he doesn't wear when playing with Satyricon. Holy shit! I used to think David Bowie was from another planet, but Frost is like from some other space/time dimension altogether! All I can say is, holy shit! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :death:

1349 (Frost second from right)

1349 (Frost second from left)
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:37 pm

METALLICA TONITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the next will probably be my favourite Australian metal band, LORD, next month :shred:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Hey Evil Red and Tom Cruise,

I LOVED DEVIN TOWNSEND!!!! What an amazing show!!! I had the most hilarious conversation with Devin about farts. :lol:
    He is so funny and so talented. Also met the drummer for Dethklok-Gene Holgan, and Bender HAHAHA!!!

AND...Finally revealing some pics.

NEXT show... Triptykon/1349 :beerhorns:

:shred: :shred: :shred:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:45 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:Hey Evil Red and Tom Cruise,

I LOVED DEVIN TOWNSEND!!!! What an amazing show!!! I had the most hilarious conversation with Devin about farts. :lol:
    He is so funny and so talented. Also met the drummer for Dethklok-Gene Holgan, and Bender HAHAHA!!!

AND...Finally revealing some pics.

NEXT show... Triptykon/1349 :beerhorns:

:shred: :shred: :shred:

Those are AWESOME! I wish we had Bender on stage like that at our show and Gene, I just love that guy to pieces! :cheers:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:40 am

That picture with Bender is WIN!!! :lol: The rest of the pics are good too! :headbanger:

And just a follow up, for those who wanted to know... Vader and Immolation will NOT be on the cruise, according to Piotr and Ross. They had just heard about it right before I asked them and did not receive an offer. :|
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:33 am

fantastic pix Goddess of Metal!!! Btw, you're gonna LOVE 1349/Triptykon - wish I could go again!
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:58 am

Them there's some sweet pics!

Saw Early Man, Bonded By Blood, Evile and two of the shittiest local openers I've ever seen on Friday night.

Paid attendance: 5 people (and two of them left before Early Man went on)
    Triptykon and 1349 were playing across town the same night, so hopefully most of the Detroit metal community was there instead.
    I still had a blast and racked up a nice bar tab doing Jager-bombs with the BBB dudes.

Upcoming shows this month I'm attending:
    Friday is Suffocation, Cattle Decapitation, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Decrepit Birth, The Faceless and others.
    Next Wednesday is Nevermore
    Thinking about seeing Gwar on Oct 30 if I can't find any Halloween parties.
    Last edited by Bentz! on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply 7947 posts