STACH100 wrote:You are very kind sir!

I aim to please :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by last_candle » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:28 pm

VorpalBunny wrote:Last: Voyager

I trade this one for any concert I've been to this year...
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:57 pm

seein' Skeletonwitch again tomorrow (Saturday) in Cleveland :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 pm

last_candle wrote:

They've added Gangham Style into their Medley. Also, during "The Meaning Of I", the stage was invaded by a guy painted like the girl from the video clip, wearing a pair of y-fronts and carrying a pot-plant. Safe to say the band found it hard to play while losing it, but did very well! It was hilarious!
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:18 am

Last Gig: BAttle Beast - Sonata Arctica at Zeche Bochum
    Next Gig: Blackguard - Triosphere - Xandria - Kamelot at Essighalle Cologne tomorrow
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:01 am

VorpalBunny wrote:
    last_candle wrote:

They've added Gangham Style into their Medley. Also, during "The Meaning Of I", the stage was invaded by a guy painted like the girl from the video clip, wearing a pair of y-fronts and carrying a pot-plant. Safe to say the band found it hard to play while losing it, but did very well! It was hilarious!

sounds like a lot of fun!
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:12 am

Yesterday: Tokyo Blade & Rebellion (Kerkrade, the Netherlands)
    Tomorrow: Arena (Verviers, Belgium)
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:21 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:seein' Skeletonwitch again tomorrow (Saturday) in Cleveland :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

So jealous! I love them but they never come down here :cry:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:19 am

VorpalBunny wrote:They've added Gangham Style into their Medley. Also, during "The Meaning Of I", the stage was invaded by a guy painted like the girl from the video clip, wearing a pair of y-fronts and carrying a pot-plant. Safe to say the band found it hard to play while losing it, but did very well! It was hilarious!

:lol: :lol: I can totally see that. When I saw them the medley about killed me. It was soo funny
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:26 am

The Epica/Insomnium/Alestorm show was awesome last night. The bar stayed open for a bit after the concert and a few of the Epica and Insomnium guys were hanging out. They are some funny people, especially Insomnium's drummer. His hat related clumsiness had me cracking up. :lol: Insomnium were great and it sounds like they would really like to play the cruise in 2014. Book 'em Andy!

Next gig will be Eluveitie and Wintersun :shred:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 am

mooyagi wrote:The Epica/Insomnium/Alestorm show was awesome last night. The bar stayed open for a bit after the concert and a few of the Epica and Insomnium guys were hanging out. They are some funny people, especially Insomnium's drummer. His hat related clumsiness had me cracking up. :lol: Insomnium were great and it sounds like they would really like to play the cruise in 2014. Book 'em Andy!

Oh man it was so much fun! I don't think I've had this much fun since 70K. Totally worth starting our 2 hour drive at 2 am :deathhorns:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:43 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:The Epica/Insomnium/Alestorm show was awesome last night. The bar stayed open for a bit after the concert and a few of the Epica and Insomnium guys were hanging out. They are some funny people, especially Insomnium's drummer. His hat related clumsiness had me cracking up. :lol: Insomnium were great and it sounds like they would really like to play the cruise in 2014. Book 'em Andy!

Oh man it was so much fun! I don't think I've had this much fun since 70K. Totally worth starting our 2 hour drive at 2 am :deathhorns:

Indeed. That was an absolute blast. Those guys are so much fun to hang out with.

Forgot to mention that some people were walking around looking for band members to sign things and both Kate and I were mistaken for members of Epica. I really wish I had signed that person's poster :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 am

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

Indeed. That was an absolute blast. Those guys are so much fun to hang out with.

Forgot to mention that some people were walking around looking for band members to sign things and both Kate and I were mistaken for members of Epica. I really wish I had signed that person's poster :lol:

Me too. Would have been fun but I would have felt guilty :lol:
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:12 pm

From the Epica Facebook page regarding the Phoenix show:

"Some people that claimed to be fans stole some of our stage clothes... To those people: We know who you are so you might as well bring it back... Now."

I can't believe people do this. A few weeks ago this happened with a guitar for one of the opening bands for Enslaved somewhere in Europe. Nice way to convince bands to come back...
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Feanorgandalf wrote:From the Epica Facebook page regarding the Phoenix show:

"Some people that claimed to be fans stole some of our stage clothes... To those people: We know who you are so you might as well bring it back... Now."

I can't believe people do this. A few weeks ago this happened with a guitar for one of the opening bands for Enslaved somewhere in Europe. Nice way to convince bands to come back...

Isaac had mentioned that his stage clothes had disappeared while he hung them out to dry after the show. I thought it was just someone from the group or another band fucking with him but I guess not. That's a shame. I hate seeing stuff like this happen.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Feanorgandalf wrote:From the Epica Facebook page regarding the Phoenix show:

This is so ridiculous. Some people are so stupid. Way to ruin a good thing for everyone else :evil:
  • gajone
    Crewman

by gajone » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:57 am

Last show: Devin/Katatonia/Paradise Lost/Stolen Babies
    Next show: Barge
  • strha
    Crewman

by strha » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:28 am

Last show: Motörhead (Brixton Academy)
    Next show: BtH pre-party/BtH
    BTH-2012
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:31 am

I honestly don't even know what exactly my last show was, I go to a lot. I don't think I've been to one since Septic Flesh in Edmonton. Tonight is the Red Hot Chili Peppers though :mrgreen:
    Then probably a couple local shows this weekend followed by Barge!!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:45 am

Last one was: Corrorsion of Conformity, Skeletonwitch, Red Fang, Black Tusk, Havok, Mutilation Rites, & Lord Dying.
    Three tours came together for one night. All bands were awesome, but I'm really not excited about COC and judging from the crowd, not too many others were either. After Skeletonwitch, the crowd thinned out in a hurry.

Next up: Maybe Green Jello or a local show on the Saturday after USA Turkey Day.
    If not that, then the BtH Pre Party.

Rock on dudes and dudettes.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:51 am

Bentz! wrote:Last one was: Corrorsion of Conformity, Skeletonwitch, Red Fang, Black Tusk, Havok, Mutilation Rites, & Lord Dying.
    Three tours came together for one night. All bands were awesome, but I'm really not excited about COC and judging from the crowd, not too many others were either. After Skeletonwitch, the crowd thinned out in a hurry.

Next up: Maybe Green Jello or a local show on the Saturday after USA Turkey Day.
    If not that, then the BtH Pre Party.

Rock on dudes and dudettes.

it's not that thrash era CoC is bad, as I do enjoy the old school releases... but they shine with Pepper, and need to revive the Deliverance/Wiseblood era
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:04 pm

I really like the old Eye for an Eye, Animosity and Technocracy stuff and I was excited when they announced that they were back together and focusing on playing those old tunes. However, the execution of those songs just seems off to me.
    When they played at MDF in 2011, the songs seemed slow paced compared to the recordings.
    Now it seems like they have the tempo about right, but the way that Mike does the vocals to those old songs doesn't sound good to me.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Have you guys heard the CoC album that they just put out through Scion A/V (same kinda thing as Revocation's latest EP)? It pretty much sounds like The Sword, it's not bad though. Even if they only do the later stonery stuff I'll definitely watch at least a set.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Stained Class wrote:Have you guys heard the CoC album that they just put out through Scion A/V (same kinda thing as Revocation's latest EP)? It pretty much sounds like The Sword, it's not bad though. Even if they only do the later stonery stuff I'll definitely watch at least a set.

I grabbed a copy of it at the show, but haven't listened to it yet.

Didn't stick around for their entire set, but they do a mix of the newest stonery stuff and the old punk/thrash tunes.
    They play a really short version of "Vote With a Bullet", and Deliverance (Mike sang it on the album) but other than that and the riff to "Seven Days" opening up "Your Tomorrow" I wouldn't expect to get any of the tracks from the Pepper Keenan era.
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Not a lot going on for gigs in December. A local proggy band called Fathoms Pass (http://www.reverbnation.com/fathomspass) caught our interest and is playing Dec. 1st for $5. Then there's Killswitch Engage on Dec. 4th; not really looking forward to that, but some friends and family want to go so we'll probably join them. After that, 70K! :mrgreen:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Feanorgandalf wrote:Just saw GWAR for the first time ever last night. Fucking hilarious show!

I saw Gwar last Saturday for the first time. So offensive! I loved it!

Saw the amazing Alice Cooper last night. Next gig will be Dethklock on Friday.
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Daenerys wrote:Not a lot going on for gigs in December. A local proggy band called Fathoms Pass (http://www.reverbnation.com/fathomspass) caught our interest and is playing Dec. 1st for $5. Then there's Killswitch Engage on Dec. 4th; not really looking forward to that, but some friends and family want to go so we'll probably join them. After that, 70K! :mrgreen:

now that Jesse's back with KsE I actually want to see them again... unfortunately they seem to be doin' tours exclusively with bands I hate

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:51 am

Hodgy and I saw Rush last Tuesday and Alice Cooper last night!

Next up: DETHKLOK!!!
    I made the Devil do it.
  • gajone
    Crewman

by gajone » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:17 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:now that Jesse's back with KsE I actually want to see them again... unfortunately they seem to be doin' tours exclusively with bands I hate

I saw them once this summer with Jesse. They were pretty good. They played quite a few older songs from when he was originally in the band, which was nice.
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:15 am

My next gigs, which will be the last of the year, will be Arch Enemy AND Arch Enemy playing Wages of Sin. :lol:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    BloodRedMike
    Crewman

by BloodRedMike » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:20 am

Saw Megadeth two weeks ago, next is High On Fire/Goatwhore in Brooklyn the weekend before the Barge.
  • gajone
    Crewman

by gajone » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:46 am

X-Thor wrote:My next gigs, which will be the last of the year, will be Arch Enemy AND Arch Enemy playing Wages of Sin. :lol:

I wish I could see that!
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 pm

gajone wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:My next gigs, which will be the last of the year, will be Arch Enemy AND Arch Enemy playing Wages of Sin. :lol:

I wish I could see that!

Come to México!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Just came back from Opeth and Anathema. Wow!

Due to some holidays now quite a gap to my next gig, some lowsy metal bands on a shitty boat to a crappy island called something like Bananas.
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 pm

the night before I fly outGenitorturers devil's night in Grand Rapids MI. and Halloween night in Chicago IL. Next show Sat 12/01/12 Lamb Of God In Flames Hellyeah Sylosis @ The Fillmore Detroit the night before i fly out :metalguy:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:31 am

Tuup wrote:Just came back from Opeth and Anathema. Wow!

Due to some holidays now quite a gap to my next gig, some lowsy metal bands on a shitty boat to a crappy island called something like Bananas.

I forgot about the pre-party with Municipal Waste and Napalm Death, that's actually my next gig. :heavydrink:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 am

Is Opeth still only playing the non-growly stuff?
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Bentz! wrote:

No way! That was only the tour for that album.
    This was their setlist:

[spoiler]
    The Devil's Orchard
    Ghost of Perdition
    White Cluster
    Hope Leaves
    Deliverance
    Hessian Peel
    Häxprocess
    Reverie / Harlequin Forest
    Blackwater Park
    [/spoiler]
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Tuup wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:

No way! That was only the tour for that album.
    This was their setlist:

[spoiler]
    The Devil's Orchard
    Ghost of Perdition
    White Cluster
    Hope Leaves
    Deliverance
    Hessian Peel
    Häxprocess
    Reverie / Harlequin Forest
    Blackwater Park
    [/spoiler]

Oh wow, that's crazy. I thought that was going to be a permanent change. Last time they came they played 8 slowpeth songs and then just 2 at the end that were the death metal style. I didn't know they had gone back. This is good news. Hopefully they come back with that kind of a setlist soon.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Last gig- Loss/Mitochondrian at the Highline (avoiding people so missed Morbid Angel, Obituary, Septic flesh shows in seattle, last one i went to was Kreator/Accept)

Next gig- BARGE TO HELL. Taking no prisoners and pillaging the bars
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
Post Reply 8247 posts