Post Reply 8247 posts
Your last gig and your next gig...
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by Blackfhyre » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:29 am

Saw Jeff Loomis and Soilwork last night - not my favs but had a great night!!!!!!

Next up - Live After Death (an AMAZING Iron Maiden tribute)

and then Pagan Fest!

\m/
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:39 am

Blackfhyre wrote:Saw Jeff Loomis and Soilwork last night - not my favs but had a great night!!!!!!

Next up - Live After Death (an AMAZING Iron Maiden tribute)

and then Pagan Fest!

\m/

This too was my post - didn't realize I was on my husbands account...

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:58 am

Michael D. wrote:Tonight, Bob Seger with Kid Rock.

Bet that was fun!! Seger will be here in a few weeks, but as I mentioned elsewhere, tix were a bit too steep in my opinion at $75 & $100. There are some groups I'm willing to pay that to see (like Rammstein, The Who and Peter Gabriel last year), but not Seger I guess (even though I do like his music very much!). Tell us how it was!

Our "retro" show last night was Lynyrd Skynyrd and was that an awesomely fun time!! What a great jam band they are - so energetic and you could tell they were all having a great time and loving the crowd. It's fun to know just about every song by heart. Oh, and of course they ended with Freeeebird!! An added bonus was that we ended up sitting in the "VIP section" with a great location and view. When we first got there, I saw this area of seats that was mostly empty and I asked the young woman staff member standing by it if we could sit there and she replied that you needed to have a VIP wristband (which I believe cost $100 - our tix on the Groupon deal were $20), so then I walked away. Well, during the couple of warm up bands, we could see that the area was not filling up, so I went back to her again, and said hey - if this doesn't fill up, can I offer you $20 for my husband and I to sit here? :P She kinda laughed and said, no - I don't want your $20, but if you come back when Skynyrd starts and there are still some empty seats, I'll let you in. And voila, we did get in which proves to me once again that it never hurts to ask! I've actually done this kinda thing several times in the past, and it almost always works - with or without sweet-talk and/or bribery of some sort. :mrgreen:

Next gig: Novembers Doom & Anneke a week from tonight. :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:55 pm

BANE OF ISILDUR and ENSIFERUM last night! Great gig, in the tiniest venue I've attended a gig in Brisbane!

The stage was about one foot off the ground, and absolutely no barrier between the crowd and the stage :P It was insane.

Next up is a bit of a local metal fest down the road from our house, then EPICA in April!!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:53 am

SABATON last Tuesday. Awesome show in a full packed house. Can hardly wait for GAMMA RAY & HELLOWEEN tonight!!!
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:38 am

Monday mornings are the fucking worst. Need something heavy. Listening to Gorod.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Stained Class wrote:Monday mornings are the fucking worst. Need something heavy. Listening to Gorod.

It's a national holiday here in México! :P
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:10 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Monday mornings are the fucking worst. Need something heavy. Listening to Gorod.

What, you celebrate Mondays? Damn, that's a lot of holidays! :lol:

Oh, a good idea to listen to Gorod. I'll get to see them in a week! :deathmetal:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

What, you celebrate Mondays? Damn, that's a lot of holidays! :lol:

If I ever have any say in the matter, mondays will be outlawed.

Anyway, no. March 21st is the birthday of Benito Juárez, a national hero. So instead of not-working on the 21st (thursday) the monday of that week is a holiday. It promotes tourism, apparently.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:09 am

Next gigs:
    Monday 25th: Beneath the Massacre, Gorod and Job for a Cowboy at Nosturi
    Tuesday 26th: Halestorm and Dead Cult Diaries at Nosturi
    Thursday 28th: Torture Killer at Prkl Club

Just got the news about winning a ticket for the Halestorm gig. :D
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:24 am

Last night was PINK. :cool: :D :D
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:23 am

Last friday was Soilwork and Jeff Loomis
    Next is April 19 Paganfest
    Loong break :bitch: :bitch:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:26 am

Blackfhyre wrote:Last friday was Soilwork and Jeff Loomis

Can't forget Live After Death on April 6th - that counts as a show toooooooo

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Might go to Kvelertak April 9, anyone have anything to say about them live?

I'm also considering Kvelertak + Truckfighters + Purified in Blood on 12 April.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:Last friday was Soilwork and Jeff Loomis

Can't forget Live After Death on April 6th - that counts as a show toooooooo

True - there's my memory at work!
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm trying to cut back my spending, so I might do Paganfest, then The Cure in April, Testament and Anthrax in May and Avantasia in July.

--
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:43 pm

I was going to surprise you and Margie and try to fly into Mexico for the Avantasia show, but I'm moving apartments and just don't have the extra money right now, wompwomp.

Get to see my buddies in Holy Grail again next week in San Francisco. Will probably leave before Exodus/Anthrax/whoever else is on the bill, but Holy Grail will be fun as always.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:31 am

Last show:
    Nile this past Saturday

Next shows:
    Red Lamb this Sunday
    KMFDM this Monday
    Soilwork/Jeff Loomis//Bonded By Blood/Hatchet this Wednesday
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:32 am

Sgt. B wrote:Soilwork/Jeff Loomis//Bonded By Blood/Hatchet this Wednesday

Dude you're forget the best part of that tour!
    HE HE HE
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:34 am

Stained Class wrote:Dude you're forget the best part of that tour!
    HE HE HE

:lol: :lol: When I saw they started touring again I just assume they are opening for every show im going to for the next year or two
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:37 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    HE HE HE

:lol: :lol: When I saw they started touring again I just assume they are opening for every show im going to for the next year or two

I don't think they ever actually stopped, they just fucked off to Europe for a while. But, now they're back and they'll weasel their way on to every tour. If I do watch them on this tour they'll be tied with Maiden for band I've seen the most times.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:38 am

Stained Class wrote:they just fucked off to Europe for a while.

That is the perfect wordage!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:they just fucked off to Europe for a while.

That is the perfect wordage!

:lol: I thought so.

Last gig: Great Big Sea
    Next gig: Soilwork/Jeff Loomis/Blackguard/Bonded By Blood/Hatchet
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:00 am

X-Thor wrote:I'm trying to cut back my spending, so I might do Paganfest, then The Cure in April, Testament and Anthrax in May and Avantasia in July.

I wish Avantasia would post US dates already!!!!

Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:07 am

Girlieband after girlieband...

Last was Manowar and next will be Halestorm with Ville :) The venue sucked totally so I spent most of the Manowar show in the bar with my dear friends, GT and Captain :heavydrink:
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:12 am

Sgt. B wrote:Last show:
    Nile this past Saturday

Next shows:
    Red Lamb this Sunday
    KMFDM this Monday

I'll be seein' KMFDM tomorrow... last time I saw them live was more than 10 years ago, and I am excited... even though I know it can't possibly be as good as when they toured for Symbols with Pig opening
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:57 am

Very Eavy festival - 29th -30th March - Stadstkanal Holland
    Bands -
    Friday - Evil invaders,Martyr,Parris(Thin Lizzy tribute)
    Saturday - Act of State,Steelhorse,Metal Law,Warrant(not the gay American one),Together,Torch,Highway Chile/Helloise,Praying Mantis,Harris(Iron Maiden tribute band) with special guest Dennis Stratton
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:09 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Nile this past Saturday

Next shows:
    Red Lamb this Sunday
    KMFDM this Monday

I'll be seein' KMFDM tomorrow... last time I saw them live was more than 10 years ago, and I am excited... even though I know it can't possibly be as good as when they toured for Symbols with Pig opening

I think I saw the symbols tour also. I know I saw them with Pig opening once. I recently saw them a year & a half ago. I think they played almost 2 hours. They played more of their newer material at that show. I wasn't as familair with it. I am trying to listen to some of the newer CDs incase they are doing that again.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:12 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:Soilwork/Jeff Loomis//Bonded By Blood/Hatchet this Wednesday

Dude you're forget the best part of that tour!
    HE HE HE

There is a reason they were omitted. :twisted:

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:13 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:I'm trying to cut back my spending, so I might do Paganfest, then The Cure in April, Testament and Anthrax in May and Avantasia in July.

I would travel to Seattle for that :mrgreen: I doubt that'll happen though.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Nile this past Saturday

Next shows:
    Red Lamb this Sunday
    KMFDM this Monday

I think I saw the symbols tour also. I know I saw them with Pig opening once. I recently saw them a year & a half ago. I think they played almost 2 hours. They played more of their newer material at that show. I wasn't as familair with it. I am trying to listen to some of the newer CDs incase they are doing that again.

the show here is cheap enough that if they play a lot I'm not familiar with from the last couple of releases I'll still have a good time... and 'm sure they still play some of the classic staples no matter what
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    HE HE HE

They have opened for SO MANY SHOWS I've been to in the past - enough is enough lol

• Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Nile this past Saturday

Next shows:
    Red Lamb this Sunday
    KMFDM this Monday

KMFDM is such a fantastic band....who I was into quite a long time ago and heard in clubs and such back then....but then had not kept up with at all in many years until I saw they were touring in 2009 and decided to "catch up" with all I had missed. Saw them in October of 2009 at House of Blues and fell in love with them all over again. Then I saw them again in August 2011 in a smaller venue - Bottom Lounge - and that was especially awesome. I just love to watch all of them - especially Sascha & Lucia - Lucia is but one of a very small number of female singers/musicians who I'd love to trade places with in fantasyland. :mrgreen:

At the time I bought several of their most recent albums, and especially love the most recent one WTF? :P I rarely buy band merchandise anymore (like shirts), except if the tour/band and/or the particular item is really special - but I did buy a khaki military type shirt at the 2011 gig that has stencilled on it KMFDM and a big WTF? on the back. According to the merch guy - Sascha himself did the stencilling so I thought that was cool. Haha, even if he didn't, I still love it. :P

I'm skipping their gig this weekend due to seeing Novembers Doom & Anneke instead...but I'm sure they'll put on another awesome show to a super zealous Chicago crowd as always.

From WTF?....KRANK!!! (ha - Achtung!!! Here we come!!! With another mother-fucking dirty bomb!!! .....KMFDM is the drug for you!....Crank it to 11!!....) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVCifm2UPC0

Also - especially love Rebels in Kontrol sung by Lucia - HOT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fK4VQ7Y_Ls

extremely dance-worthy music ;) ImageImageImageImage

edit....so much great music from the recent albums.....just a few more
    Every day's a Good Day from Hau Ruck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsevtqSChG0
    and Looking for Strange from Tohuvabohu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G5-LnlGiaU
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:41 pm

JUST bought Kamelot tickets!!!!!!

I think this year is the best in memory for metal bands visiting our shores :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Well got my exam schedule and i lucked out and have no finals on the 23rd so ARKONA!! on the 22nd of April!!
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    LadyBlackfhyre wrote:

I would travel to Seattle for that :mrgreen: I doubt that'll happen though.

You should do like Margie and come to México for the show. :bangers:

--
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:38 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    You should do like Margie and come to México for the show. :bangers:

Ok. I wouldn't be able to do the cruise but yeah im down. :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Laura wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:I'll be seein' KMFDM tomorrow... last time I saw them live was more than 10 years ago, and I am excited... even though I know it can't possibly be as good as when they toured for Symbols with Pig opening

KMFDM is such a fantastic band....who I was into quite a long time ago and heard in clubs and such back then....but then had not kept up with at all in many years until I saw they were touring in 2009 and decided to "catch up" with all I had missed. Saw them in October of 2009 at House of Blues and fell in love with them all over again. Then I saw them again in August 2011 in a smaller venue - Bottom Lounge - and that was especially awesome. I just love to watch all of them - especially Sascha & Lucia - Lucia is but one of a very small number of female singers/musicians who I'd love to trade places with in fantasyland. :mrgreen:

At the time I bought several of their most recent albums, and especially love the most recent one WTF? :P I rarely buy band merchandise anymore (like shirts), except if the tour/band and/or the particular item is really special - but I did buy a khaki military type shirt at the 2011 gig that has stencilled on it KMFDM and a big WTF? on the back. According to the merch guy - Sascha himself did the stencilling so I thought that was cool. Haha, even if he didn't, I still love it. :P

I'm skipping their gig this weekend due to seeing Novembers Doom & Anneke instead...but I'm sure they'll put on another awesome show to a super zealous Chicago crowd as always.

From WTF?....KRANK!!! (ha - Achtung!!! Here we come!!! With another mother-fucking dirty bomb!!! .....KMFDM is the drug for you!....Crank it to 11!!....) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVCifm2UPC0

Also - especially love Rebels in Kontrol sung by Lucia - HOT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fK4VQ7Y_Ls

extremely dance-worthy music ;) ImageImageImageImage

edit....so much great music from the recent albums.....just a few more
    Every day's a Good Day from Hau Ruck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsevtqSChG0
    and Looking for Strange from Tohuvabohu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G5-LnlGiaU

actually, their most recent album is "Kunst" which just came out a few weeks ago

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:48 am

^^^ oh, you're right - i knew there was going to be a 2013 release, but haven't followed its release date nor have I listened to it yet - will have to check it out!

Another fave from a relatively recent album - title track from Tohuvabohu (2007) http://youtu.be/W4XT256HnXE
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:52 am

Laura wrote:^^^ oh, you're right - i knew there was going to be a 2013 release, but haven't followed its release date nor have I listened to it yet - will have to check it out!

Another fave from a relatively recent album - title track from Tohuvabohu (2007) http://youtu.be/W4XT256HnXE

I'm a little disappointed they broke their tradition of 5 letter/symbol album titles for a couple releases... not that it really matters, but, ye know...

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
Post Reply 8247 posts