Post Reply 8043 posts
Your last gig and your next gig...
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Gonna head to some hipster little hole to see HOLY GRAIL and West of Hell(meh).

fixduh ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:29 am

Stained Class wrote:There was a metal festival in Calgary this past weekend called Vernstock. It was at this guy name Vern's ranch haha, he set up a stage in his garage and invited a bunch of bands to play. Lots of local bands and basically a private party. There was a lot of drinking and headbanging. I won 140 bucks playing poker on friday night too :deathhorns: Next is Armstrong Metalfest!!

There were sooooo many naked people at Vernstock :lol:

And Armstrong! Yessssss :viking:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:56 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Gonna head to some hipster little hole to see HolyGrail(meh) and WEST OF HELL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vf10IXvGYw

Canadian Thrash and Pil!!!

:headbanger: :headbanger: :givebeer:

We'll just have to run the place out of Pil.
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Last show: Alice Cooper this past Tuesday.
    Next show: Twisted Sister/Anthrax/Queensryche tomorrow night.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Next show: Mayhem Festival on Friday (in 100 degree heat)
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Last week: Mayhem Fest in Torono
    Meh... pretty weak lineup but Amon Amarth was worth the price admission! :headbanger:
    It was a major crime to have them play a 45-min set.

This Saturday I'm driving to Ottawa to watch the mighty Annihilator perform live plus the listening party for their yet-to-be-released album at Obsession Live Lounge.
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Well due to some cancellations due to flooding and not being able to sort out transport to Red Deer to see Rush rescheduled looks like the next ones for me are Finntroll Nov 17 and Alestorm Nov 18
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Feanorgandalf wrote:Well due to some cancellations due to flooding and not being able to sort out transport to Red Deer to see Rush rescheduled looks like the next ones for me are Finntroll Nov 17 and Alestorm Nov 18

Not doing Noctis? How come?

Leaving for Armstrong Metalfest "soon". The actual kind of soon as in like 3 hours when Joey is off work. :viking:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:53 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Feanorgandalf wrote:Well due to some cancellations due to flooding and not being able to sort out transport to Red Deer to see Rush rescheduled looks like the next ones for me are Finntroll Nov 17 and Alestorm Nov 18

Not doing Noctis? How come?

Leaving for Armstrong Metalfest "soon". The actual kind of soon as in like 3 hours when Joey is off work. :viking:

haven't been too excites for Noctis this year. Possessed and Carcass are the main draws for me. Still regret not seeing agalloch last year
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Tonight, back to the 80’s with Firehouse, Warrant, and everybody's favorite thorn in their rosy butt Brett Michaels. Oops, I mean to say “Every Rose has its Thorns”. ;) :D :heavydrink:
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:31 am

Last gig was Bolt Thrower, I need some advice on my next gig. I got my Wintersun tickets already, but I'm still trying to decide if I should go to mayhem fest next week or not. The line up isn't that great except for Amon Amarth. To go or not to go, that is the question!
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:53 am

The Monkees

July 28th - Clearwater, FL

I just bought my ticket a few minutes ago. This will probably be the last time I see them live.

It's going to be tough not having Davy there. :cry:
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:02 am

Castroh wrote:Last gig was Bolt Thrower, I need some advice on my next gig. I got my Wintersun tickets already, but I'm still trying to decide if I should go to mayhem fest next week or not. The line up isn't that great except for Amon Amarth. To go or not to go, that is the question!

I arrived at Mayhem yesterday a bit late, and was in time for JFAC. Some great sets (Job For A Cowboy, Machine Head, Children Of Bodom, Amon Amarth, Mastodon). Rob Zombie is extremely entertaining...multi-media, pyro, catchy tunes, lots of stage sets, great solo by John 5. Then there was the garbage (Emmure, 5FDP),

I wish Amon Amarth (30 minute set) had switched places with 5FDP (1 hour of boring commercial drivel).
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Last show: Van Halen/Ratt/Jackyl tonight (just leaving)
    Next show: Mötley Crüe/Whitesnake tomorrow
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

• NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:14 am

Last gig: Bang Your Head
    Next gig: last two days of MetalDays
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Last show: Mötley Crüe/Whitesnake past Sunday.
    Next show: Black Sabbath tonight (actually now).

Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:13 am

Sgt. B wrote:Last show: Mötley Crüe/Whitesnake past Sunday.

How were the old timers (well especially Ozzy)?

Saw Incantation last night and will be going to Mayhem Fest on Sunday (planning on leaving prior to Five Finger Death Punch).
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:46 am

Maybe I'll go to something else in the interim, but I bought tickets for Wintersun and Fleshgod Apocalypse in Edmonton August 20th. Making the trek!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:02 am

Last - Holy Grail, Terrifier and others at the Astoria and instead of using the crappy little stage, all bands just set up on the dance floor in front of it. Was more like a house party than a 'concert' and HG seemed to just love the atmosphere. Heavy Metal Intimacy at its finest :shred:

Tonight - RUSH!!! Been way too long for me and a big first for Kyoko. Very stoked! :beerbang:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:31 pm

viathyn wrote:Maybe I'll go to something else in the interim, but I bought tickets for Wintersun and Fleshgod Apocalypse in Edmonton August 20th. Making the trek!

:deathhorns:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Last show: Black Sabbath last night.
    Next show: MayhemFest tomorrow

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Bentz! wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:Last show: Mötley Crüe/Whitesnake past Sunday.

How were the old timers (well especially Ozzy)?

Saw Incantation last night and will be going to Mayhem Fest on Sunday (planning on leaving prior to Five Finger Death Punch).

Black Sabbath was great. They played 1 hour 55 minutes. Approximately 17 song set. 4 or 5 new songs were played. The sound was real good. Ozzy did a real good job (for Ozzy). He didn't mess up much at all that I noticed. I would definitely go see them again.

The venue appeared packed. It was 100 degrees F before the show started, 88 at the end of the show. All of the old Sabbath members had long sleeves/jackets on for the whole show. They had to have been drained at the end of the show.

Andrew WK DJ'd to open. Was like watching the radio. Waste of an opener.

markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:17 am

Today Finaly Stonehenge festival headlining Asphyx and Dying fetus
    Next Wacken

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUBYww8cBcI
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:08 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Last - Holy Grail, Terrifier and others at the Astoria and instead of using the crappy little stage, all bands just set up on the dance floor in front of it. Was more like a house party than a 'concert' and HG seemed to just love the atmosphere.

Last was Holy Grail with Slough Feg opening(!!!)

Slough Feg was fucking phenomenal. I don't know how I've never seen them before. Totally will catch them whenever they play.

As for the house party. . .I did have a house party with some of the Holy Grail guys beforehand. Blake (the bassist) and Tyler (the drummer) went to high school/college with some of my friends/my coworkers, so we had a little get together beforehand. With the amount of alcohol consumed, I'm shocked they still sounded so good. They were totally shitted by the time the show started.

That was my 10th time seeing Holy Grail. Will catch them for the 11th and 12th time in October. Amazing show, as always. Perfect setlist this time around too (and they played encores). The crowd was about 40 people and everyone knew everyone (either from high school/college/whatever) so that was awesome. Super intimate. I love shows like that.

Not sure what's next on tap for me. Probably nothing until HG again in October.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Last gig: tonight - the amazing Chicago native Chaka "Tell me Somethin' Good" Khan at Millennium Park, Chicago
    Next gig(s): tomorrow Heart and Jason Bonham's Led Zep Experience :P at Ravinia and Lollapalooza this Friday with NIN, New Order, Ghost, & many more.....
    *runs around in circles in my usual pre-gig excitement*
    :shred: :beerwink: :trashdrink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:32 am

Last show: MetalDays (was a blast the two days I was there)
    Next show: Iron Maiden in Zagreb
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Missing Whitesnake tonight... damnit! I wish the show was tomorrow
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Last :Ghost Next : Delain/Kamelot
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:23 am

Last show: MayhemFest past Saturday.
    Next show: Last Chance To Reason tonight (pretty sure I am going).

Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:50 am

Last was Mayhem Fest on Sunday. Bummed that Scorpion Child wasn't playing this date. May have opted to stay home if we knew that ahead of time.
    It was nice to see Amon Amarth on a big stage on this side of the pond even though they played a super short set.
    Next up is possibly Tesla this coming Sunday night. If not, then it'll be 75% of Black Sabbath a week from tonight.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:39 am

Bentz! wrote:Last was Mayhem Fest on Sunday. Bummed that Scorpion Child wasn't playing this date. May have opted to stay home if we knew that ahead of time.
    It was nice to see Amon Amarth on a big stage on this side of the pond even though they played a super short set.
    Next up is possibly Tesla this coming Sunday night. If not, then it'll be 75% of Black Sabbath a week from tonight.

Scorpion Child was not at the Detroit Mayhem Fest show? They played the day before in Chicago. They were real good. Perfect timing for their set also as I was able to avoid Emmure.

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:59 am

Sgt. B wrote: Scorpion Child was not at the Detroit Mayhem Fest show? They played the day before in Chicago. They were real good. Perfect timing for their set also as I was able to avoid Emmure.

Exactly what we did in Camden. Job For A Cowboy; oh, shit it's Emmure, let's get out of here...wait a minute...that's Scorpion Child on the Sumerian Stage! Cool!; Machine Head; Children of Bodom; Amon Amarth; Mastodon; dinner break during FFDP; Zombie! Great day!
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:14 am

Last gig: The Monkees

Next gig: Havok
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Wintersun this Saturday.

They have special merch for Mexico and it's AWESOME.

I'm skipping Angra with Fabio :cry:

Then it's Luca Turilli's Rhapsody on September. And about two weeks later, Ghost + Slayer + Iron Maiden. :deathhorns: :deathhorns:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • jbott
    Oiler

by jbott » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:21 pm

X-Thor wrote:Wintersun this Saturday.

They have special merch for Mexico and it's AWESOME.

Those shirts are pretty cool! I love when bands do special shirts for that particular country their touring.

My last show was Melechesh back in June (which was fucking amazing), and the next one is The Sword on August 13th.
    70K 2012 - 2590
    70K 2013 - 3575
    70K 2014 - 2565
    70K 2015 - 7348
    70K 2017 - 7570
    70K 2019 - 6509
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:09 am

That looks cool! I hope they do a Canadian one.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 am

Didn't make it to the Last Chance To Reason show on Tuesday, so....

Last show: MayhemFest past Saturday.
    Next show: Gogol Bordello tomorrow night

jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:06 am

Last show (Festival): Schlosshof Ferstival Höchstadt (Subway to Sally, End of Green)
    Next show (Festival): Taubertal - Rothenburg op der Tauber (Subway to Sally :oops: , Skunk Anansie and other)

:D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:28 am

Last gig: last Monday - Heart & Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience at Ravinia in Highland Park, Illinois - was OUTSTANDING!! :D

Next gig: tomorrow - first day of Lollapalooza in Chicago... here's my tentative schedule: (I'm working half day in the morning and then should be able to trot over and get there by 1- ish.) Really looking forward to it although rain is forecasted. :(

1:00-1:30 Emeli Sande (Red Bull Stage)
    Next to Me: http://youtu.be/-nwdjQmc_N8

1:30-2:15 Deap Valley (Petrillo Stage)
    Baby I Call Hell: http://youtu.be/c2OjVFp54po

2:15-3:15 Ghost B.C. (Bud Stage)
    Secular Haze: http://youtu.be/vyQZ13jobIY

3:15-4:15 Jessie Ware (Petrillo Stage)
    Running: http://youtu.be/kvlFWmvgeVI

4:15-5:15 Band of Horses (Bud Stage)
    The Funeral: http://youtu.be/cMFWFhTFohk

5:15-6:15 Thievery Corporation (Petrillo Stage)
    Warning Shots (live): http://youtu.be/M06lyD-6bx0

6:15-7:25 New Order (Red Bull Stage)
    True Faith: http://youtu.be/8KUiXtz10Ho

8:15-10:00 Nine Inch Nails (Bud Stage)
    Came Back Haunted: http://youtu.be/1RN6pT3zL44
    Last edited by Laura on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Last Show: Dio Disciples
    Next Show: WINTERSUN
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
Post Reply 8043 posts