Post Reply 7980 posts
Your last gig and your next gig...
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by meshuggah » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:51 am

Uproar Festival today! Alice in Chains, Jane's Addiction, Coheed & Cambria, etc.
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:14 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Don't miss Starkill!
    and throw things at Arses

I wasn't familiar with Starkill before the show and they surprised the hell outta me. :shred:
    Arsis on the other hand sounded like crap live, I like their albums but they bored me during their set.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:28 am

Last Saturday Summer Breeze.

I saw Moonspell, DevilDriver, Amoprhis, In Flames and Long Distance Calling.
    There were advertisments and from our cruise, but no Andy.

Next: Nile in Würzburg September
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:27 am

Last show: Wintersun et al @ The Shelter, Detroit
    Next Show: Wintersun et al @ The Masquerade, Atlanta

My buddy and I showed up a little late to the show, so we missed Starkill. I'm not a fan of Arsis, so I can't really say one way or another how their set was. Fleshgod Apocalypse were awesome, though I couldn't hear the main vox as well as the backup vox. I took advantage of buying their latest album at the show, was only $10.
    Wintersun were fantastic. I think my biggest surprise was the percentage of the crowd that were REALLY into them. If I had to guess, there were maybe 300 people at the show, and it looked like at least half of that were singing along to every song. I know Wintersun are good and all, but the Detroit crowd can be hard to gauge sometimes. So, it was nice to see that many of the patrons there were really there, if that makes sense.
    I think my only disappointment is that The Shelter is relatively small, and is one of those places where if you're not up front, you're not gonna see much. I wasn't up front, so I didn't see a whole lot of the performances. Only reason I'm not totally butthurt about it is because I'll be seeing them again in a couple of weeks... granted I have no idea how The Masquerade is as a venue, but I imagine it must be a bit more 'viewer friendly' than this last place.
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 am

Last show: Danzig/Scar The Martyr/Huntress this past Saturday
    Next show: one of the 3 following choices. I haven't decided which I plan to attend:
    a. Verbal Abuse/Fang on Wednesday
    b. Ken Mode/Rosetta on Thursday
    c. Reverend Horton Heat on Thursday
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:18 am

nekrobarr wrote:Next Show: Wintersun et al @ The Masquerade, Atlanta

I am thinking of catching the Wintersun show in Atlanta also. The Thursday night PP lineup doesn't do much for me.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Next two gigs are wintersun and fleshgod apocalypse in Houston, tx and then a few days later in Miami. The Houston show is a 200 capacity venue and the Miami show is for my girl friends birthday so excited for both for different reasons.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Last gig was The Sword. They were great but sound guy at venue was a bit lame as were the bouncers and the crowd and the sight lines and both opening acts so not a very memorable night aside from, yeah, The Sword played a great set.

Next up is Great Big Sea at the PNE on Wednesday and then it was supposed to be ARTILLERY and GAMA BOMB and BONDED BY BLOOD and more on the 27th but it got FUCKING CANCELLED!!!! Damn Visa BS!! :cry:

Guess I'll go see Foreigner that same night instead across the street at the PNE :roll:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:25 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Last gig was The Sword. They were great but sound guy at venue was a bit lame as were the bouncers and the crowd and the sight lines and both opening acts so not a very memorable night aside from, yeah, The Sword played a great set.

Next up is Great Big Sea at the PNE on Wednesday and then it was supposed to be ARTILLERY and GAMA BOMB and BONDED BY BLOOD and more on the 27th but it got FUCKING CANCELLED!!!! Damn Visa BS!! :cry:

Guess I'll go see Foreigner that same night instead across the street at the PNE :roll:

Wife & I are coming to Vancouver for vacation a week from today, and had tix for Gama Bomb...totally bummed that they cancelled. I guess to concert choices while we're there are Foreigner and REO Speedwagon (I won't go to Danzig...the music is fine, but I can't stand that asshole). Any other suggestions would be welcome! :headbanger: :headbanger:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:08 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Last gig was The Sword. They were great but sound guy at venue was a bit lame as were the bouncers and the crowd and the sight lines and both opening acts so not a very memorable night aside from, yeah, The Sword played a great set.

Wife & I are coming to Vancouver for vacation a week from today, and had tix for Gama Bomb...totally bummed that they cancelled. I guess to concert choices while we're there are Foreigner and REO Speedwagon (I won't go to Danzig...the music is fine, but I can't stand that asshole). Any other suggestions would be welcome! :headbanger: :headbanger:

Not much else of note unless you're here on September 4th which sees Royal Thunder and Baroness playing at Venue (crappy name for a fairly lame venue but a good chunk of tours go through there and sound is okay).

Sadly, our local metal watering hole, Funky Winkerbean's, (on East Hastings and on the fringe of the part of town known as the War Zone for poverty, addiction, crime etc.), has nothing showing on their events page for the 27th to 31st so I'm not sure what to recommend in terms of metal. I'll be going to Foreigner and REO as well so PM me if you'll have time to hang out at all :beerwink:

mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:27 pm

HELLYEAH , aug.14th 2 blocks from my house in the middle of nowhere in northern Michigan :metalguy:
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Last night:

Starkill opened the night. The main dude can certainly shred and I was fairly entertained by their set. I think they need a few more years to figure out what they want to be, though. I bought their disc and a shirt; gotta support the up-and-coming dudes!

Arsis were pretty tight musically. The bass player is great to watch. Vocals were a little off.

Fleshgod Apocalypse was nice to see in their 'upgraded' version. They had a operatic female vocalist, a real stand-up piano, and new custom guitars with a wood finish and painted-on f-holes. Sounded pretty muddy, though.

Wintersun. Wintersun kicks all kind of ass. Tight, appreciative, commanding. Sound was decent. They played a great big set:

(When Time Fades Away)
    Sons of Winter and Stars
    Land of Snow and Sorrow
    Beautiful Death
    (Darkness and Frost)
    Time
    Sadness and Hate [FIRST TIME PLAYED LIVE IN YEARS. A real rare treat]
    Winter Madness
    Beyond the Dark Sun
    The Way of the Fire
    Starchild
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Oh hey I was there.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Last gigs: Rockharz and Rockstad: Falun
    Rockharz was definitely the best of the three open air festival I attended this summer, both in terms of line up and organization. The main festival area was quite compact, and the bands played on two alternating stages right next to each other with no overlap, so it was possible to catch all bands if you wanted. Both stages' speaker systems were used all the time, so if you wanted to be early to one bend to get a good spot, you could still listen to, if not watch, the previous band. I've also never seen so much crowd surfing and moshpitting as on Rockharz :headbanger: The biggest moshpit was probably when Subway to Sally tried to get a circle pit going to Besser Du Rennst, but too many people in too little space made it into a giant moshpit instead. There was also slow motion moshpit going on to a low tempo song, but I can't remember which band or song.
    Some of the highlights were: Van Canto, Orden Ogan, Eluveitie, Avantasia, Megaherz, Eisbrecher, Accept, Schwarzer Engel, Arkona, Ensiferum, Dragonforce, Subway to Sally and Grailknights. Grailknights weren't among the best musically, but they were a lot of fun and had very good interaction with the crowd. Van Canto was the highlight for me, and drew one of the biggest crowds there. :wank:
    You could tell by their huge grins whenever they weren't singing that they really appreciated the awesome response from the crowd. The were also they reason I found out about Rockharz, as I wanted to see them, and Rockharz had the best lineup for me of the festivals they played this year.

Rockstad: Falun was also very good, and similar to Rockharz they had two stages with no overlaps, here separated by a small hill inside the Lugnet ski stadium. A nice thing about having the festival in a ski stadium was that there were proper indoor toilets in the festival area. Highlights included: Pagan's Mind, Ensiferum, Turisas, Elvenking, Månegarm, Powerwolf, Korpiklaani, Axxis, Tad Morose, Crystal Viper and Sabaton, with Pagan's Mind being the absolute highlight for me. :wank:
    Sabaton opened with playing 'The Art of War' in it's entirety without any interruptions in celebration of the 5th anniversary of the release. Joakim complained about how hard it was for him to not do any talking between songs when they continued with a "regular" set. :lol:
    National Geographic was doing a documentary about Turisas that will air in a couple of months, and you might see my painted face close to the stage :mrgreen:

Next gig:
    TNT and Within Temptation in Trondheim on Friday :D
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:58 pm

viathyn wrote:Last night:

Starkill opened the night. The main dude can certainly shred and I was fairly entertained by their set. I think they need a few more years to figure out what they want to be, though. I bought their disc and a shirt; gotta support the up-and-coming dudes!

Arsis were pretty tight musically. The bass player is great to watch. Vocals were a little off.

Fleshgod Apocalypse was nice to see in their 'upgraded' version. They had a operatic female vocalist, a real stand-up piano, and new custom guitars with a wood finish and painted-on f-holes. Sounded pretty muddy, though.

Wintersun. Wintersun kicks all kind of ass. Tight, appreciative, commanding. Sound was decent. They played a great big set:

(When Time Fades Away)
    Sons of Winter and Stars
    Land of Snow and Sorrow
    Beautiful Death
    (Darkness and Frost)
    Time
    Sadness and Hate [FIRST TIME PLAYED LIVE IN YEARS. A real rare treat]
    Winter Madness
    Beyond the Dark Sun
    The Way of the Fire
    Starchild

I found Jari's guitar a little too quiet.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm

My last gig was Wintersun & Starkill last week
    my next gig is likely to be Wintersun & Starkill next week
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Last gig: Havok
    Next gig: Wintersun, Fleshgod, Starkill

Soo glad the venue got moved to tampa. Its two hour closer AND everything will be cheaper. Score.
  • strha
    Crewman

by strha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:41 am

Last: Slayer, Oslo, NO
    Next: Beyond the Gates II, Bergen, NO (Bulldozer, Year of the Goat, Nocturnal Breed, Necros Christos, Vemod, Satans Wrath, MGLA, Cult of Fire etc)
    BTH-2012
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:34 am

Last gig: the legendary Allman Brothers Band at the beautiful & historic Chicago Theater last night. Wow... That was about the most psychedelic jam band extravaganza experience for me since seeing The Grateful Dead a half-dozen or so times in the 1980s.(ha - wonders never cease :beerwink: ) Amazing performance by all 7 musicians (3 of which are founding members from 1969 including Greg Allman; brother Duane died already in the early 70s), and the backdrop video visuals were about the most tripped out, coolest things I've seen. Mega :smoking: going on in the place - was surprised no one in security cracked down on that. Husband loved it too - after seeing Lynyrd Skynyrd this year & loving that as well, we've decided we need to go to more gigs like this. What a blast - would definitely love to see Allman Brothers co-lead guitarist Derek Trucks (32 year old former child prodigy guitarist & nephew of Allman Brothers founding member/drummer Butch Trucks) with his own band with his wife - the amazing Janis Joplin-esque singer Susan Tedeschi. (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tedeschi_Trucks_Band)

Next gig: and ha - for something completely different from 70s blues/southern/country/roots/jam rock ....
    Depeche Mode Saturday night. (A fave of mine going back 30 years) :P
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Laura wrote:Last gig: the legendary Allman Brothers Band at the beautiful & historic Chicago Theater last night. Wow... That was about the most psychedelic jam band extravaganza experience for me since seeing The Grateful Dead a half-dozen or so times in the 1980s.(ha - wonders never cease :beerwink: ) Amazing performance by all 7 musicians (3 of which are founding members from 1969 including Greg Allman; brother Duane died already in the early 70s), and the backdrop video visuals were about the most tripped out, coolest things I've seen. Mega :smoking: going on in the place - was surprised no one in security cracked down on that. Husband loved it too - after seeing Lynyrd Skynyrd this year & loving that as well, we've decided we need to go to more gigs like this. What a blast - would definitely love to see Allman Brothers co-lead guitarist Derek Trucks (32 year old former child prodigy guitarist & nephew of Allman Brothers founding member/drummer Butch Trucks) with his own band with his wife - the amazing Janis Joplin-esque singer Susan Tedeschi. (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tedeschi_Trucks_Band)

Next gig: and ha - for something completely different from 70s blues/southern/country/roots/jam rock ....

Sounds like a great gig. Do you happen to know if Warren Haynes was in the lineup? He was a member for a decade or so a ways back then went on to form one of my fave non-metal bands, Gov't Mule, and do some solo stuff.

rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Last Gig: Baroness / Royal Thunder

Next Gig: Iron Maiden / Megadeth
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:08 am

Last show: Reverend Horton Heat last night
    Next show: Volbeat/H.I.M./All That Remains/Airborne tonight

Why couldn't my 666th post have had an evil band. :(

Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Last Show: Seven Kindgoms 8/19
    Next Show: IRON FUCKING MAIDEN and Megadeth followed by Prog Fucking Power USA
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Tonight, 8/23/13
    Volbeat, HIM, and Airbourne

Saturday, 8/24/13
    Sammy Hagar (4 Decades of Rock Tour) (Michael Anthony, The Woboritas, Denny Carmassi, and Bill Church from Montross) with Buckcherry, and Rival Sons

(Somewhere before Sammy's set or Sheryl's set I hope to catch a little bit of Blue Oyster Cult-Playing both nights (They all almost start at the same time)).

Sunday, 8/25/13
    Sheryl Crow (Third time playing here within 9 weeks) with Dwight Yoakam

Tuesday 8/27/13
    Depeche Mode with Bat for Lashes
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:17 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Laura wrote:Last gig: the legendary Allman Brothers Band at the beautiful & historic Chicago Theater last night. Wow... That was about the most psychedelic jam band extravaganza experience for me since seeing The Grateful Dead a half-dozen or so times in the 1980s.(ha - wonders never cease :beerwink: ) Amazing performance by all 7 musicians (3 of which are founding members from 1969 including Greg Allman; brother Duane died already in the early 70s), and the backdrop video visuals were about the most tripped out, coolest things I've seen. Mega :smoking: going on in the place - was surprised no one in security cracked down on that. Husband loved it too - after seeing Lynyrd Skynyrd this year & loving that as well, we've decided we need to go to more gigs like this. What a blast - would definitely love to see Allman Brothers co-lead guitarist Derek Trucks (32 year old former child prodigy guitarist & nephew of Allman Brothers founding member/drummer Butch Trucks) with his own band with his wife - the amazing Janis Joplin-esque singer Susan Tedeschi. (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tedeschi_Trucks_Band)

Sounds like a great gig. Do you happen to know if Warren Haynes was in the lineup? He was a member for a decade or so a ways back then went on to form one of my fave non-metal bands, Gov't Mule, and do some solo stuff.

Yes! Warren Haynes is a part of the current line-up/tour and he is great! I would have mentioned him had I written a longer write-up... he was co-lead guitar with Derek Trucks who I did mention (and was fairly familiar with before - mainly because of the Susan Tedeschi connection). I was not familiar with Haynes previously although I have definitely heard of Gov't Mule and didn't realize till I read up on the Allman Brothers Band prior to the gig that Haynes is the founder of that band. Ha - I was primarily a fan of the Allman Brothers in the 70s, and had not followed what they were up to since then (and yes, that is a long time ago :lol: )....so I was not aware that Haynes has had a long association off and on with ABB. Anyway - here he is singing lead vocals (with Trucks doing the guitar lead) on Blue Sky this past spring in New York - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqPXCpmIFI8 They did Blue Sky Wednesday night and I just love this song to death - haha - how many times did I listen to that song and all the others from Eat a Peach** when I was a teenager? I have no idea - but A LOT, suffice it to say.* :P It has such a simple, yet perfect chorus: You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day. Lord, you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way, Turn your love my way, yeah... and of course the long instrumental parts. And back to Trucks - here he is playing lead on the song Dreams (another favorite they did the other night) with Gregg Allman on vocals. This is very far removed from metal music of course, but I think most people could/can appreciate someone like Trucks' guitar playing in this video. I just love this kinda thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w Also - this video gives an idea of the kind of psychedelic backdrop videos they had going the whole time that I mentioned.

** Eat A Peach track listing:
    "Ain't Wastin' Time No More" (Gregg Allman) – 3:40 (c)
    "Les Brers in A Minor" (Dickey Betts) – 9:03 (c)
    "Melissa" (Gregg Allman) – 3:54 (c)
    "Mountain Jam" (Donovan Leitch/Duane Allman/Gregg Allman/Dickey Betts/Jai Johanny Johansen/Berry Oakley/Butch Trucks) – 33:38 (a)
    "One Way Out" (Marshall Sehorn/Elmore James) – 4:58 (b)
    "Trouble No More" (Muddy Waters) – 3:43 (a)
    "Stand Back" (Gregg Allman/Berry Oakley) – 3:24 (c)
    "Blue Sky" (Dickey Betts) – 5:09 (c)
    "Little Martha" (Duane Allman) – 2:07 (c)
    (a)Recorded live at the Fillmore East, New York City, New York, March 12 & 13, 1971.
    (b)Recorded live at the Fillmore East, New York City, New York, June 27, 1971.
    (c)Recorded at Criteria Studios, Miami, Florida, September through December 1971.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:56 am

Last show: Volbeat/H.I.M./All That Remains/Airborne last night
    Next show: Blue Oyster Cult free show tonight

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:09 am

Allegaeon - Headliner show (!!!!!) in Tampa next Sunday (9/1). SO... FUCKING... EXCITED!

and possibly... Wintersun / Fleshgod Apocalypse / Arsis / Starkill in Tampa on (9/4)...

I say possibly because I originally had a free ticket to the show in Orlando, and then it got moved to Tampa which adds another hour to my drive... and since I'm already driving to Tampa four days before to see Allegaeon I'm not sure I want to do it twice in one week yet.

Either way, I have to make up my mind real soon since the show is only a week and a half away.

Last gig: Havok headliner at the Backbooth and before that was Valient Thorr / Ramming Speed
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 am

Warphine wrote:Allegaeon - Headliner show (!!!!!) in Tampa next Sunday (9/1). SO... FUCKING... EXCITED!
    and possibly... Wintersun / Fleshgod Apocalypse / Arsis / Starkill in Tampa on (9/4)...
    I say possibly because I originally had a free ticket to the show in Orlando, and then it got moved to Tampa which adds another hour to my drive... and since I'm already driving to Tampa four days before to see Allegaeon I'm not sure I want to do it twice in one week yet.

Make the WIntersun show! We are definitely going to that one. Im up in the air about Allagaeon right now so well see about that haha. If I go to that it will jampack the shows for that week. Allagaeon, Wintersun, and PPUSA all in one week haha.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:49 pm

Last gig: Depeche Mode at the First Midwest Bank Ampitheater in Tinley Park, Illinois (south suburb of Chicago) last night. Yowza!! Great show but the downside was the venue (now I know why we haven't been there in 20 years!) Huge place (capacity 28,000 - one of the largest in our area) and hell to get in & out of. Plus there were lane closures on the main highways we take to get there. As we were were approaching the city around midnight the traffic was like the worst rush hour bumper to bumper traffic - took almost 2 hours to get home. Wtf? Sorry to digress on that - but shit like that effects my whole gig "experience" for sure. I guess I'm just so spoiled with how close 99% of the gigs are to where I live (huge upside to urban living). Here we were just at Allman Brothers downtown and we were able to get home in 15 minutes. Plus - I like to party up before & during shows and can't do that with such a long drive! :bitch:

Anyway....
    Depeche Mode was great and it was fun to relive my 80s (I was primarily a big fan in my 20s during the 80s) a bit! :lol: They have put out a great deal of fantastic music since that time of course - and the setlist was a great mix of new and old. Seeing them is a completely different experience than, say - seeing a Bolt Thrower or a Robert Plant or a Nine Inch Nails (and others I've seen this summer), but I enjoyed it very much, albeit for several different reasons. Man - how I would have loved to have seen them in a venue like the Chicago Theater where we saw the Allman Brothers - but - haha - I guess they are too "BIG" for smaller venues like that. The sound & lights, and Dave Gahan's peacock strutting :P & theatrics would be 10-fold even more entertaining. :mrgreen:
    Set list: (loved it all, but my very favorites of the night are bolded)
    Welcome to My World
    Angel
    Walking in My Shoes
    Precious

Black Celebration
    Policy of Truth
    Should Be Higher
    Barrel of a Gun
    Higher Love (Sung by Martin)
    Shake the Disease (Acoustic; Sung by Martin)
    Heaven
    Soothe My Soul

A Pain That I'm Used To ('Jacques Lu Cont's Remix' version)
    A Question of Time
    Enjoy the Silence
    Personal Jesus

Encore:
    Home (Acoustic)
    Halo ('Goldfrapp Remix' version)
    Just Can't Get Enough
    I Feel You
    Never Let Me Down Again

Next gig: Cheap Trick next Saturday night! :P
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Last show: Blue Oyster Cult yesterday
    Next show: Havok tonight

Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Wishbone Ash at Fiesta City in Verviers (Belgium) last Saturday.
    Going on holiday to Croatia in a few days, so no gigs planned until mid September.
    After that, there's going to be a tough choice: Blitzkrieg in Kerkrade (NL) or Turock Open Air in Essen (D) with Hell & Powerwolf. I'll probably base my choice on the weather that day.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:58 am

Last gig:
    TNT and Within Temptation on Friday.

Next (planned) gig:
    U.D.O with Battle Beast and Pike's Edge 17 October.
    I'll probably see some smaller bands before that.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:20 am

Was too tired on Saturday to go to the Anaal Nathrakh gig.
    Next gig: Kill Town Deathfest in Copenhagen on Friday&Saturday

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:30 am

Last show: Havok last night.
    Next show: Depeche Mode tomorrow night.

markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:40 am

Next show Entrails copenhagen this Friday
    :whisky:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:53 am

Last show: Depeche Mode last night
    Next show: Possibly Combichrist on Saturday.

Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Last: Party San Festival
    Next: I think that will be Finntroll in Bochum
    www.metal-exposure.com
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    Warphine wrote:Allegaeon - Headliner show (!!!!!) in Tampa next Sunday (9/1). SO... FUCKING... EXCITED!

Make the WIntersun show! We are definitely going to that one. Im up in the air about Allagaeon right now so well see about that haha. If I go to that it will jampack the shows for that week. Allagaeon, Wintersun, and PPUSA all in one week haha.

Kristal and I got our tickets today. See you guys there!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:05 am

Fuck, I wanna see Allegaeon :oops:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:34 am

Starkill & Wintersun tonight at Joe's Grotto in/near Phoenix.

Next show might not be until Sept 18 when Acaro and Death Ray Vision play in Jeanette, PA... seems a weird place for a show, kinda out in the cut... but it's gonna be fun anyway
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
Post Reply 7980 posts