Post Reply 7924 posts
Your last gig and your next gig...
    Warphine
    Ensign

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by Warphine » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    Warphine wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:What an amazing show the Vomitory farewell gig was. God Macabre was ok, but only played for 20 minutes. General Surgery was great, but, damn, what an amazing live band Vomitory is. At times it seemed like there was more people on stage than in the audience (not really, but they did have a lot of guests on stage), with guest vocalists like Tompa Lindberg, Johan Skägg and LG Petrov. The place was packed and, yes, an awesome night.
    I'm still hoping Andy will take his head out his ass and convince them to play the cruise. I'm not ready for them to quit just yet!.

I've been hoping for them to pull a "God Dethroned" ever since they announced that they were done. Andy, please make it so!

Yeah, I know they were in talks with UMC, but apparently it didn't happen.

Bummer! :cry:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:52 pm

markku1 wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Last gig: Gorephilia at Club PRKL in Helsinki on Friday
    Next gig: Candlemass at Nosturi, Helsinki next Friday

Candlemass will be playing Ancient Dreams in its entirety. Should be fun, even if I'm gonna miss three (!) girlie bands because of that.

I think You miss ALSO 2 TIMES Hail Of Bullets and Immolation ? :shock:

Next week? No, I'm not. What have you been drinking again? :P
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    samlanda
    Oiler

by samlanda » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Next gig I'm going to is Amon Amarth in Ft. Lauderdale with YOU FINE PEOPLE! \m/ First time seeing them, which is ridiculous because they've been to Vancouver a bunch of times and I kept not being around for their shows.

Next gig I'm playing at is Feb. 17 in Vancouver with Dark Tranquillity and holy crap holy crap I am pumped.
    70k 14/15/16/17/19

facebook.com/deadasylum
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:15 am

samlanda wrote:Next gig I'm going to is Amon Amarth in Ft. Lauderdale with YOU FINE PEOPLE! \m/ First time seeing them, which is ridiculous because they've been to Vancouver a bunch of times and I kept not being around for their shows.

Next gig I'm playing at is Feb. 17 in Vancouver with Dark Tranquillity and holy crap holy crap I am pumped.

A few of us will be coming in from Squamish to check that shit out!
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:53 am

Last gig: Eyehategod! (Bucket list)

Next gig:
    Amon Amarth here (they are filming a video)
    Carcass with you guys
    Amon Amarth with you guys

:beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:53 pm

Yesterday: Uli Jon Roth
    Next Saturday: AC/DC UK
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Tuup wrote:Yesterday: Uli Jon Roth

:shock: want.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Tuup wrote:Yesterday: Uli Jon Roth
    Next Saturday: AC/DC UK

....jealous!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    samlanda
    Oiler

by samlanda » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:09 am

klons wrote:
    samlanda wrote:Next gig I'm going to is Amon Amarth in Ft. Lauderdale with YOU FINE PEOPLE! \m/ First time seeing them, which is ridiculous because they've been to Vancouver a bunch of times and I kept not being around for their shows.

A few of us will be coming in from Squamish to check that shit out!

Wicked!
    70k 14/15/16/17/19

facebook.com/deadasylum
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Last gig was Metalachi.

Next gigs are Phil Anselmo & the Illegals this Friday, then D.R.I. on Saturday! \m/
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:01 pm

metalgoddess wrote:Last gig was Metalachi.

SO awesome
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:47 am

Candlemass tonight!
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:35 am

Abigail Williams tonight.
    The Smithereens tomorrow night.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:56 am

Last show: Reverend Horton Heat last night
    Next show: Tesla next week before flying out
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 am

LAST: AMON AMARTH Sat 18th 2014....
    NEXT: pre-party CARCASS!!....
    and then ALL ABROAD 70KTOM....trip #3.......so ready!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 am

Next: Amon amarth / Enslaved with all you jerks in FL!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Last gig was Shai Hulud a couple weeks ago
    Next gig is Battlecross on Wednesday
    can't make Abigail Williams tomorrow night, shows on work nights are impossible when they're an hour away
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:10 pm

AA show in Ft. Lauderdale with you fine bunch,
    Then 70k!!! :viking:
    Gimme Sierra Nevada pale ale or gimme Death! (Pun intended) :shred:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
  • Extrem
    Wiper

by Extrem » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Last, this year :

10. jan. Elm Street/Warbringer/Iced Earth @ Metropool - Hengelo, Netherlands
    17. jan. Motorjesus @ Pitcher29 - Düsseldorf, Germany

next

Carcass THEN Skeleton Witch THEN Amon Amarth

next @ home

28. feb. Toxic Holocaust @ Underground, Cologne

so far..................... :death:
    I've got Heavy Metal Music in my blood !!!!!!!!!!!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:46 am

Skeletonwich , enslaved, AA
    Combichrist in Vegas and Chicago
    Slayer, ST,Exodus in Milwaukee
    Maybe Iced Earth, Sabbaton, ReVamp in Milwaukee
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Last show: Tesla earlier tonight.
    Next show: Amon Amarth tomorrow in Tampa.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am

Last gig: Battlecross on Wednesday
    Next gig: 70k Tons Of Metal
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Last show: Amon Amarth/Enslaved/Skeletonwitch Saturday in Tampa.
    Next show: Amon Amarth/Enslaved/Skeletonwitch Sunday in Ft Lauderdale.

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:53 am

Last show: Amon Amarth/Enslaved/Skeletonwitch Sunday in Ft Lauderdale.
    Next show: 70K Tons today!

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:02 am

^^^ have a great time! :beerbang:

Hmmm.....last music gig?
    Guess that was the band War (with Cheech & Chong) at the Chicago Theatre on New Year's Eve. :mrgreen:
    Oh gaaah - now I'm gonna have the song Low Riiiiderrr on the brain again all day... http://youtu.be/-xTGrfs5TXM :P

Next gig: Amon Amarth, Enslaved & Skeletonwitch at House of Blues Chicago on Feb 7th (rwalters - you coming to town for that?)
    Fun, fun, fun
    :viking: :beerhorns: :viking: :beerhorns: :viking:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Laura wrote:^^^ have a great time! :beerbang:

Hmmm.....last music gig?
    Guess that was the band War (with Cheech & Chong) at the Chicago Theatre on New Year's Eve. :mrgreen:
    Oh gaaah - now I'm gonna have the song Low Riiiiderrr on the brain again all day... http://youtu.be/-xTGrfs5TXM :P

Next gig: Amon Amarth, Enslaved & Skeletonwitch at House of Blues Chicago on Feb 7th (rwalters - you coming to town for that?)
    Fun, fun, fun
    :viking: :beerhorns: :viking: :beerhorns: :viking:

Work schedule permitting (I hope to make that Amon concert Saturday, hopefully if I make it I will see you there. Debating hitting Malevolent Creation this Saturday but might not be able to make that one
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:27 am

^^^ John - let me know if you are going for sure....there may be a big group of us (some 70K/Barge alums, some of whom are on 70K now, and other misc local folks I know) getting together beforehand.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:57 pm

Last show: 70k Tons of Metal
    Next show: Stone Sour tonight.

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:57 am

Sgt. B wrote:Last show: 70k Tons of Metal

Ha - that's hard-core going to a gig right after 70K! :beerwink: How was Stone Sour? I love that band & Corey Taylor, and I knew about that tour, but decided to skip it this past week at HoB and save up my $$ & energy for Amon Amarth & Enslaved next Friday & the prog cruise soon after that.
    I loved the SS gig I saw last January & the recent sold-out HoB gig here got rave reviews. How was the gig you saw?

Stone Sour: Absolute Zero http://youtu.be/rhFU_F1o4rw
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:54 pm

Glad I called Cobra Lounge first before going, tonight's Malevolent Creation show in Chicago has been cancelled and rescheduled to April 12th. Bummer. No way in Hell I can go to a concert on April 12th (IM a CPA) so guess I am going to have to miss this show. Bummmer!!!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:19 am

Laura wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:Last show: 70k Tons of Metal

Ha - that's hard-core going to a gig right after 70K! :beerwink: How was Stone Sour? I love that band & Corey Taylor, and I knew about that tour, but decided to skip it this past week at HoB and save up my $$ & energy for Amon Amarth & Enslaved next Friday & the prog cruise soon after that.
    I loved the SS gig I saw last January & the recent sold-out HoB gig here got rave reviews. How was the gig you saw?

Stone Sour: Absolute Zero http://youtu.be/rhFU_F1o4rw

I flew home a little later from Miami & basically went to the show from the airport. Lack of sleep didn't really hit me until Saturday night, so I was able to enjoy the show. The show was pretty good. I personally think the one I saw last January was a little better. I like the House of Gold & Bones part 1 more than part 2. Last years show was heavy on the HoG&B pt 1. We had 2 Alice In Chains covers at this show: "Nutshell" which is part of the set & the random cover for the night was "We Die Young."
    The show was at a newer venue in town. They did some remodeling to increase the capacity even more. The show was sold out & very packed. Not sure I like the room that busy. Adding extra space for capacity where you cannot see the stage is crap. Reminded me of the Ft Lauderdale Amon Amarth venue with the back room that had no stage view.

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:48 am

Tonight: Amon Amarth
    Saturday: Arctic Monkeys
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:37 am

Friday Corpsessed and warm-up bands Helsinki
    Next Saturday Grand Supreme Blood Court Escape Club Vienna
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:43 am

Last show was on a boat
    Next show on the 17th in Vancouver with Dark Tranquillity/Omnium Gatherum/Exmortus/Dead Asylum!!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:16 am

In London
    Last night: TesseracT & Protest The Hero
    Monday 10th Feb: Cradle of Filth & Behemoth

In Belgium
    Tuesday 11th Feb: The Perfect Tool & Bulls on Parade
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:22 am

Last gig: 70,000 Tons of Metal

Next gig: Moonspell, Leaves Eyes, Atrocity @ Studio 7 in Seattle tomorrow night!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:49 am

So....Amon Amarth & Enslaved were awesome as always last night. And now, I'm gonna go into my official countdown for the Prog Nation cruise. TEN days from now.... :) http://www.progressivenationatsea.com Time to think about packing & such.
    :D :D :D

P.S. To Sgt. B - thanks for the Stone Sour info. :cheers:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Last show: Stone Sour last Saturday
    Next show: Amon Amarth/Enslaved/Skeletonwitch tonight

• BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Im not having good luck lately on concerts. Last week Malevolent Creation got cancelled and I was not sure I could make Amon Amarth Friday night due to work so I didn't buy tix in advance. Wanted to go and it was sold out, bummer.
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:39 pm

I went to our local metal pub yesterday to see 2 bands from the area: Impalement (currently also in the running for representing The Netherlands at the Metal Battle) and Distillator.

Next show probably won't happen before March. 70.000 Tons made a poor girl out of me :(
    www.metal-exposure.com
Post Reply 7924 posts