Post Reply 7947 posts
Your last gig and your next gig...
    viathyn
    Commander

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by viathyn » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:15 am

Daenerys wrote:Agalloch tonight. Then I don't think there's anything until Progpower in September :bitch:

I'm stoked to rock out with you guys in Atlanta!!!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:51 am

Daenerys wrote:Agalloch tonight. Then I don't think there's anything until Progpower in September :bitch:

Enjoy the show! I saw the first three nights of the tour & it was awesome.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:53 am

Last show: Deafheaven/Pallbearer past Monday
    Next show: Septicflesh/Fleshgod Apocalypse coming Monday
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Last show: Deafheaven/Pallbearer past Monday

How was Deafheaven live? I've yet to listen to them, but they're on my to-listen-to list. I believe you mentioned after Agalloch that Deafheaven was playing the 3-day Pitchfork Music Fest (which I didn't notice on the line-up when I bought tix for the first day only a few months ago; Deafheaven wasn't on my "radar" then). Well, I just looked at the full schedule http://pitchforkmusicfestival.com/lineup/ and sho-nuff - Deafheaven is playing on Sunday at 2:30pm. Of that 3-day fest, I was really only interested in Friday, primarily because of Giorgio Morodor & Beck (worth the $60 single day ticket price imo). There are several other bands playing that day that I need to check out more. I'm getting a kick to see that Neneh Cherry is playing that day - wow...that's a flashback artist for me - am very intrigued to see her. I like this description of her on the Pitchfork site:
    The Swedish-born, UK-based artist Neneh Cherry is a true artistic chameleon, having darted from punk rock (playing with the Cherries and the Slits), to chart-topping pop (the ineffable "Buffalo Stance"), and to trip-hop, where her collaborations with Massive Attack established her with a tuned-in international audience. Her recent album, Blank Project, is a slow-burning, graceful songwriter's showcase. On it she collaborated with Kieran Hebden (Four Tet) and Robyn. This will be only her second ever US live performance.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:46 pm

Been ages since my last metal gig, probably Stratovarius and Helloween like one or two years ago. And my next will most likely be 70k Tons. Living in the Mayan Riviera has many advantages, sadly it never gets good metal concerts. It's the one thing I miss from living in Mexico City.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Last gig:
    Tons of Rock

Next gig (unless something local show up before that):
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:32 am

Last rock am ring, next tuska.
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:15 am

Laura wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:Last show: Deafheaven/Pallbearer past Monday

How was Deafheaven live? I've yet to listen to them, but they're on my to-listen-to list. I believe you mentioned after Agalloch that Deafheaven was playing the 3-day Pitchfork Music Fest (which I didn't notice on the line-up when I bought tix for the first day only a few months ago; Deafheaven wasn't on my "radar" then). Well, I just looked at the full schedule http://pitchforkmusicfestival.com/lineup/ and sho-nuff - Deafheaven is playing on Sunday at 2:30pm. Of that 3-day fest, I was really only interested in Friday, primarily because of Giorgio Morodor & Beck (worth the $60 single day ticket price imo). There are several other bands playing that day that I need to check out more. ...

Deafheaven was awesome. I'd like to see them again. I'm kind of bummed I didn't add Saturday (Trouble in Milwaukee) & Sunday (Deafheaven in Madison) to my Agalloch road trip. Deafheaven basically played the Sunbather album for the main set and 1 song from the old album for an encore. The singer was very energetic and kept interacting with the sold out crowd. He crowd surfed during a few songs. They were actually nice guys to top it off. The guitar player recommended a band to me, Lake of Blood from LA. He said the newest album by them is really good. It is atmospheric black metal. I am listening to it on bandcamp now. Not bad.

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:43 am

^^^ thanks for the review....I will definitely get to listening to Deafheaven soon. Gaaah - there is so much on my "to listen to" list! I'm really digging Uncle Acid and the deadbeats btw...I like very much what little of the psychedelic / stoner / sludge / doom / occult / hippie (and various combos) metal I've listened to - bands like Ghost, Royal Thunder, Pallbearer and The Devil's Blood (all who I've seen & really enjoyed) and a handful of others I've not seen like Sleep, Blood Ceremony & now Uncle Acid (I think it's the old-school stoner hippie in me - haha). But I know there are tons more to check out - looking forward to that.

Now listening to:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Last::: Guitar Gods

Next::: Fate Brakes Dawn

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:27 pm

viathyn wrote:

Same here! Progpower with all the forumites will be kind of a pre-boat teaser :bangers:

Sgt. B wrote: Enjoy the show! I saw the first three nights of the tour & it was awesome.

They were very good, the acoustics were much better than their set at MDF :P
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    TheSalamanizer
    Crewman

by TheSalamanizer » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Powerglove yesterday.
    Currently standing in line waiting to see Agalloch and Vektor.
    2015 - cabin 9375
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Daenerys wrote:
    viathyn wrote:

Same here! Progpower with all the forumites will be kind of a pre-boat teaser :bangers:

Awesome, we'll all have to get together at some point! I'm staying at the Artmore unless they've lost my registration.
    Heck, we can add PP's Glenn H. as an honorary 70k'er; he told me flat-out he'd be on this cruise...except he can't get THAT much time off work. :beerwink:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2019: Booked!
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:30 pm

Last: Rock am Härtsfeldsee (Kreator, WASP, End of Green and more)
    Next: Metaldays

:bangers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:49 am

Agalloch last night at Irving Plaza in NYC... Oh my goats that show was good!

Next show scheduled is Nekrogoblikon & Swashbuckler in September, but I hope there's something sooner. I *might* bike down and ride around the outdoor Benue The Offspring & Bad Religion are playing at later this summer.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:30 am

Last show: Septicflesh/Fleshgod Apocalypse last night
    Next show: Castle next Monday

Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:37 am

last show(s): graspop
    next show: probably Heidevolk, depends if i can see the world cup after they have finished
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:43 am

Next gig: Suolirock in Suolahti. Nothing too good on the bill, but Niki's (my nephew) band is playing. Red Eleven is always fun, and seems the Swedish band Jesus Chrüsler Supercar could be good live.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:16 am

Last night: Rock Fest BCN - Day 1

Kapiche Klu, Lacuna Coil, Stratovarius, Cretins, Ktulu, Kreator, Napalm Death

So far, so good. Kapiche Klu were grabbing each other on stage, and the guitarist grabbed the bassist from behind, cupped his balls and lifted him off the ground. Wat?! I watched a band do Ramones covers in Catalan. In front of me were two older lesbians with killer mullets rocking out with their little boy, OMG, and yeah I actually saw a fair amount of kids. Lacuna Coil was all right. Stratovarius was fucking great. Ktulu was great. Kreator killed it.

Riding home on the train late at night was fun. It was 90% metalheads, all weary and stinking to high heaven. Two grey-hairs in classic thrash shirts (one was Testament, I forget the other) sat across from me making selfies, it was really sweet.

I have some photos, not very good ones though. I'll share on Sunday.

Today: Rock Fest BCN - Day 2

Angelus Apatrida, Epica, Sabaton, Alyanza, Gamma Ray, Twisted Sister, Manowar
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:55 am

Last show: Castle last night
    Next show: Veruca Salt tomorrow

Castle was great. Not many times I get to see a band playing on a stage setup over some of the lanes in a bowling alley. The guys bowling right next to the stage added a nice touch. If you like the female fronted heavy/doom metal (Devil's Blood, Blood Ceremony, Jex Thoth, etc...), I would recommend checking out Castle.

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:35 am

Last show: Veruca Salt last night
    Next show: Abiotic/Suffokate tonight

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:44 am

Last gig: Vans Warped Tour
    Next gig: Scale The Summit/Glass Cloud
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Last Night: Queen + Adam Lambert...Adam did a much better job fronting Queen then Paul Rodgers.
    Next: Lizzy Borden :headbanger:
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Where are the announcements!

Please...AEther.Realm-|-Alestorm-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Battle.Beast-|-Beast.in.Black-|-Behemoth-|-Belzebubs-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Chthonic-|-Civil.War-|-Dark.Moor-|-Dark.Tranquility-|-Death.Angel-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Dimmu.Borgir-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Edguy-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Exodus-|-Firewind-|-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Grailknights-|-Grave.Digger-|-Gyze-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Holy.Grail-|-Hypocrisy-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Extremo-|-Insomnium-|-Korpiklaani-|-Kreator-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Moonspell-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Oceans.of.Slumber-|-Omnium.Gatherum-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Primordial-|-Psychostick-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Sabaton-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Shylmagoghnar-|-Skiltron-|-Stratovarius-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Venom-|-Visigoth-|-Wintersun-|-Wolfheart-|-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:08 am

Last show: Abiotic/Suffokate last night
    Next show: Slough Feg/Bible Of The Devil tonight

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:21 pm

last: Blind Guardian (and Amon @ Out&Loud Festival)
    next: Backstreet Boys
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:56 am

Last show: Slough Feg/Bible Of The Devil last Friday
    Next show: Bastard Sapling/Lungs tonight

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:33 am

Tonight: Queen minus Freddie Mercury
    Saturday: Scale The Summit/Glass Cloud
    Last edited by meshuggah on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:20 pm

Last concerts were Imagine Dragons, Atmosphere, and Panic at the Disco (All part of Major League Baseball’s All Star Game Festivities). Tonight’s show is, (The last time that I posted one of these bands, I gave Laura a 70’s flashback :P :D :D ). Foreigner, Styx, and Don Felder. :heavydrink:
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:54 am

Last: Septicflesh & Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Next: Nekrogoblikon
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:15 am

Last show: Bastard Sapling/Lungs last Thursday
    Next show: Mutilation Rites/Ash Borer/Hell (USA)/Hexer tonight

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:31 am

Last show: Mutilation Rites/Ash Borer/Hell (USA)/Hexer past Monday
    Next show: The Body/False tonight.

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:18 am

Last show: The Body/False last night
    Next show: All-Stars Tour on Friday. I'm working, so I don't know how much I will see, I am not sure if I will be at the door or in the barricade.

humppa78
    Oiler

by humppa78 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Last show: Manowar@MCF Helsinki
    Next Show: Lost Society
    Bolt Thrower- Illdisposed
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:48 pm

looks like I *might* have a free ticket to Bad Religion and The Offspring on Tuesday, so I'm bound to go to that show
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 pm

Last- MDF
    Next- Lady Gaga :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:54 am

Last: The Finnish band Osmo's Cosmos feat. Jarkko Ahola at the Imatra Big Band Festival in Finland on the 27th June
    Next: Orphaned Land at the Z7 (Pratteln) on the 2nd November
    Grave Digger at the Z7 (Pratteln) on the 27th November
    Sabaton at the Z7 (Pratteln) on the 15th January 2015

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:44 am

Last show: Primative Man/Hexis/Nihilterrmos last night
    Next show: Noisem & locals on Wednesday

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:03 am

Bad Religion still rules and it was cool seeing the Offspring play all of Smash...

next up, Goatwhore on the 14th or Nekrogoblikon & Swashbuckle on the 15th

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Last show: Noisem & In Defence last night
    Next show: After The Burial & Reaping Asmodeia tonight

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 pm