Post Reply 7991 posts
Your last gig and your next gig...
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by last_candle » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 am

I finally decided to attend Sonisphere instead of going to Munich for Blind Guardian and Helloween
    Sonisphere takes place about 20miles from home; while Judas Priest on Thursday was set...I now get to see the following bands starting with Mr. Big followed by Alter Bridge, Hammerfall, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden, Eluveitie (later on there'd be another 70k II band: In Extremo)

in July there'll be Roxette and Amy Winehouse (I wouldn't go watch the latter if it wasn't for the free tix I've got); unfortunately, for the day after Bryan Adams is already sold out; I most likely already posted a picture of the marvelous place those concerts are going to take place...but what the heck:

...and then it's already time for Wacken!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:20 pm

^^^ cool pic Simon and also cool pix from Rob - I'll be at that Forbidden show :headbanger: on Tuesday as my next gig - unless I decide to go back to The United Center on Monday to see Peter Gabriel - then that will be my next one. :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Damn, Simon, that photo is amazing.

Last gig was Samandriel w/guests in Edmonton last weekend, next gig is Striker tonight at a small local venue after practice, then leaving straight from work to go to Regina for Striker/Revocation/White Wizard/Havok/Forbidden tomorrow night. :D
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:50 pm

ragnaröks_roller wrote:Damn, Simon, that photo is amazing.

...and that's why I can even endure an Amy Winehouse concert
    in the back, there's a brasil-bar...where you can drink caipirinhas all night long :cool:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    prof. wedgie
    Oiler

by prof. wedgie » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:05 pm

went to see Rush a few weeks ago, no support, just 3 full hours of Rush, absolutely amazing. Going to see Atheist next week, can't wait!
    Cabin 3555!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:18 pm

prof. wedgie wrote:went to see Rush a few weeks ago, no support, just 3 full hours of Rush, absolutely amazing. Going to see Atheist next week, can't wait!

Dude, Atheist will floor ye!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 pm

prof. wedgie wrote:went to see Rush a few weeks ago, no support, just 3 full hours of Rush, absolutely amazing. Going to see Atheist next week, can't wait!

Atheist is the shit live
    You'll love it for sure
    Who they playing with?
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:31 pm

BierVulf wrote:

Atheist is the shit live
    You'll love it for sure
    Who they playing with?

When was the last time you saw Atheist? When I saw them in February, it was the first time since maybe 1992/93. Kelly was playing guitar back then as well. But vocally he didn't seem like he could hit the notes even close to what they sound like on record. Granted, it's not the easiest style to replicate with that odd scream (not your basic death grunt). I wasn't sure if he was having an off night or not. But some of the live videos I've seen since then didn't convince me otherwise yet.

I haven't heard anyone else complain, so maybe it's just me :mrgreen:

Musically they rip it up and Chris Baker does an amazing job. All the little intricate sounds and notes come through with full force.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:54 pm

KevinP wrote:
    BierVulf wrote:

Atheist is the shit live
    You'll love it for sure
    Who they playing with?

When was the last time you saw Atheist? When I saw them in February, it was the first time since maybe 1992/93. Kelly was playing guitar back then as well. But vocally he didn't seem like he could hit the notes even close to what they sound like on record. Granted, it's not the easiest style to replicate with that odd scream (not your basic death grunt). I wasn't sure if he was having an off night or not. But some of the live videos I've seen since then didn't convince me otherwise yet.

I haven't heard anyone else complain, so maybe it's just me :mrgreen:

Musically they rip it up and Chris Baker does an amazing job. All the little intricate sounds and notes come through with full force.

I saw their first US show after reuniting
    Hollywood 2007 :headbanger:
    Was the shit.
    Still had tony choy and sonny carson was still with them too.
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:02 am

Just saw Devo... next gig is Burnt By The Sun's farewell show (unless I decide to go to CoB/Devin Townsend/Septic Flesh/obscura... we'll see
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    prof. wedgie
    Oiler

by prof. wedgie » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:58 am

BierVulf wrote:

Atheist is the shit live
    You'll love it for sure
    Who they playing with?

Zealot Cult and Killface, two local bands, they're not bad but I've been waiting years to see Atheist so won't be paying them much attention!
    Cabin 3555!
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:59 am

Last gig :

SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL 8-11 june which was REALLY GREAT !!

Next gig :

GRASPOP METAL MEETING 24-27 June :D

Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:54 am

Last gig was Agent Steel. Next up is Cage tonight followed by Acrassicauda tomorrow :headbanger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:18 am

Last Gig: Status Quo - yesterday. Party all the time, i like it. Would be good onbroad at the pool at 1AM or so ....

2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 am

mooyagi wrote:Last gig was Agent Steel. Next up is Cage tonight followed by Acrassicauda tomorrow :headbanger:

Acrassicauda REALLY ripped it up here, they're really a band that deserves more attention right now!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:05 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Last gig was Agent Steel. Next up is Cage tonight followed by Acrassicauda tomorrow :headbanger:

Acrassicauda REALLY ripped it up here, they're really a band that deserves more attention right now!

We're pretty lucky in SoCal. They are doing a few shows in the area while they're in town to write material. Saw them a couple of weeks ago, seeing them Sunday and they're playing another show in 3 weeks. :headbanger:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:08 am

mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

We're pretty lucky in SoCal. They are doing a few shows in the area while they're in town to write material. Saw them a couple of weeks ago, seeing them Sunday and they're playing another show in 3 weeks. :headbanger:

I'd go to all of those shows... another reason yer lucky... Metalachi!!!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:10 am

Just got home from seeing Cage at a little bar/restaurant with Margie and Steve. Wow they were fantastic! We even got a shout out as the 70000 Tons of Metal table :headbanger: Note to Andy, Cage really, really, really wants to be on the boat. Get them on broad! We need them for some fantastic power (heavy power not the flowery type you all bitch about)/speed metal with Halfordesque vocals. Do it!!!!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:21 am

mooyagi wrote:Just got home from seeing Cage at a little bar/restaurant with Margie and Steve. Wow they were fantastic! We even got a shout out as the 70000 Tons of Metal table :headbanger: Note to Andy, Cage really, really, really wants to be on the boat. Get them on broad! We need them for some fantastic power (heavy power not the flowery type you all bitch about)/speed metal with Halfordesque vocals. Do it!!!!!

I remember checking them out last year when Metalwrath mentioned them. I agree, this is totally "ballsy" speed/power metal done the right way. If UMC is going to book power metal, this is the type of stuff to go with (along with Grave Digger).

I would definitely check them out if booked :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:34 am

Wow, so Kevin was a weenie all along... welcome to the other side of the rainbow :cheers: :P

Seriously though, out of all the power metal I listen to, I much prefer the cross genre heavy metal influenced stuff to the 'pure' power metal.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 am

Ravenlord wrote:Wow, so Kevin was a weenie all along... welcome to the other side of the rainbow :cheers: :P

Seriously though, out of all the power metal I listen to, I much prefer the cross genre heavy metal influenced stuff to the 'pure' power metal.

Power metal never really used to be a bad thing, until maybe the mid 90's when it became a rainbow affair or at least saturated with alot of those types. Alot of the early power metal was HEAVY and/or has speed/quasi thrash elements to it.

Every genre has it fair share of shit. Their are LEGIONS of horrific death metal bands I can't stand, much to the shock and disbelief of some :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 am

Who are you and what have you done with Kevin... :lol:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:36 am

Last gig Primus, day before that Nashville Pussy... Next gigs unless something pops locally, Blackwater Music Festival then following weekend Opeth and Katatonia....
    Bolt Thrower, Satyricon, Einherjer, Slumber, Yob, Inquisition, Unholy, Horna, Primordial, Melechesh, Goatwhore, October Tide, Rapture
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:03 am

Last gig: Foghat, Warsaw, Indiana (free concert in the park)

Next: Queensryche, Chicago It's the next one I have tickets for anyways. May go see Children of Bodom before that in Chicago, depends on my work schedule.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:18 am

So Turisas announced their first ever Irish show for 8th November. But the most bizarre thing is that it's a co-headline show with Devin Townsend :? ??? I think this is the strangest match of bands I've ever seen for a show.

Note: This is happening for the 2 Irish shows only. They're not touring together or anything. So it seems to be the promoter just threw them together.
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:47 am

Upcoming:
    Children of Bodom, Septic Flesh, Obscura (Atlanta)
    Powerglove, Dying Fetus, Fleshgod Apocalypse (Nashville)
    Opeth, Katatonia (Nashville)

:cheers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:18 am

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Just got home from seeing Cage at a little bar/restaurant with Margie and Steve. Wow they were fantastic! We even got a shout out as the 70000 Tons of Metal table :headbanger: Note to Andy, Cage really, really, really wants to be on the boat. Get them on broad! We need them for some fantastic power (heavy power not the flowery type you all bitch about)/speed metal with Halfordesque vocals. Do it!!!!!

I remember checking them out last year when Metalwrath mentioned them. I agree, this is totally "ballsy" speed/power metal done the right way. If UMC is going to book power metal, this is the type of stuff to go with (along with Grave Digger).

I would definitely check them out if booked :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

See Andy? These guys appeal even to those outside of the Rainbow Legion! And seriously, talking to them after the show, they want nothing more than to be able to play the cruise. Do it! Do it! Do it!

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Just got home from Finland where I saw Finntroll, Ensiferum, Moonsorrow, Korpiklaani, Brymir, Metsatöll, Turmion Kätilöt (very bizarre band) & Bullet.

Next Metalcamp in 3 weeks :shred:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:28 pm

wildchild wrote:Last gig :

SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL 8-11 june which was REALLY GREAT !!

Next gig :

GRASPOP METAL MEETING 24-27 June :D

Zeena - have a great time! So many bands on that bill I'd love to see - especially Scorpions!

I'm still on the fence about the Peter Gabriel gig tomorrow night - I'm sure it will be an incredible extravaganza (tour has gotten great reviews) and I'd love it, but having just gone to that huge Rihanna show last week and the Forbidden, et al gig coming up in just 2 days on Tuesday...plus, SO many other things on my plate atm.... dunno.....hmmmm....decisions, decisions.

Onenight - Foghat? :D Great band - think I've seen 'em at least 3 times - also, I plan on going to that CoB gig here on July 6 at House of Blues.,.although I haven't got tix yet.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Last one was Draconian last night, which was good, though I wish it were a little heavier, next, unless the metal gods give me a break, Katatonia and Opeth
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

See Andy? These guys appeal even to those outside of the Rainbow Legion! And seriously, talking to them after the show, they want nothing more than to be able to play the cruise. Do it! Do it! Do it!

The singer made it sound like if they aren't booked he'll just buy a ticket himself and do karaoke the whole time. But yes, they kicked ass. We definitely need a band like that onbroad.
    As for the next gig... either Opeth or Vreid. Unless something else comes up sooner.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Sitting at the bar for Acrassicauda tonight. I'm pretty sure I have to sit through 2 hours of crabcore before they go on :evil:

Youngest crowd I've ever seen. I feel like an old man. Can't imagine how Margie feels :lol: It's like being at a high school party :roll:
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Last : Forbidden
    Next Friday we're hitting up Hate Eternal, Origin and Vital Remains :deathmetal:
    I made the Devil do it.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:48 am

mooyagi wrote:Sitting at the bar for Acrassicauda tonight. I'm pretty sure I have to sit through 2 hours of crabcore before they go on :evil:

Youngest crowd I've ever seen. I feel like an old man. Can't imagine how Margie feels :lol: It's like being at a high school party :roll:

Holy fuckballs. That was 4 fucking hours (not 2) of screamo, hardcore and crabcore before Acrassicauda. Margie and I showed up way too early. The venue was running way behind, Acrassicauda ended up starting 2 hours later than they were originally supposed to. All the little emo/core kiddies went away when the big boys went up to play. They can't handle real metal :roll: I think there were about 15 people left for Acrassicauda, though they were great again. Such nice guys that are just so happy to be able to play shows. They will actually be my next gig, I think on July 7th.

If I don't catch that show on the 7th, my next gig will be Armored Saint on the 9th.

• NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:50 am

Last: Vicious Rumours

Next: most likely Metal Mania Open Air
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:05 pm

HEY ANDY....
    Need CAGE on the boat..please!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Awesome show!!! ;)

Stayed in LA to see Acrassicauda the following day. They kicked major ass AGAIN!!! :shred:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    Next gigs in July...ARE YOU READY FOR THIS KEVIN. Blackguard two nights in a row!!! :shock: (Be nice ;) )

7th - Blackguard and Helsott
    8th -Blackguard and Cage
    9th - Armored Saint
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Blackguard two nights in a row!!!

How the fuck does that even happen? Are they one 2 tours simultaneously? I wouldn't put it past them...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Who are you and what have you done with Kevin... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would love to see someone try to call Dave Garcia of Cage a power metal weenie!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:Blackguard two nights in a row!!!

How the fuck does that even happen? Are they one 2 tours simultaneously? I wouldn't put it past them...

They are doing some headlining gigs in between the tour they are currently on. :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:20 pm

:shock:

Kind of reminds me of this dude:

Post Reply 7991 posts