Post Reply 8247 posts
Your last gig and your next gig...
    debborah1
    Commander

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by debborah1 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:45 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Last- Hole in the Sky

Next- American Carnage Tour on Friday

Hell yeah!.....It was just out here last Friday....took my son ...it was awesome.....enjoy! ;) :cheers:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:13 am

Last (large) Scorpions ~ next: American Carnage on Friday! (I went to Canadian Carnage and Clash of The Titans, so I'm SUPER stoked for this!) :heavydrink:
    I made the Devil do it.
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:57 am

Evil Red wrote:Last (large) Scorpions ~ next: American Carnage on Friday! (I went to Canadian Carnage and Clash of The Titans, so I'm SUPER stoked for this!) :heavydrink:

Just saw the American Carnage tour a week ago Friday here in Chi-town - awesome!!!!
    Last gig was Dir en Grey and Apocalyptica last night ....good god that was amazing but stayed out waaay too late and I feel like I should change my user name from tyrwoman to deadwoman today *yawn*
    Anyways...amazing gig and hopefully when I get my shit together later on, I'll post some pix from last night.

Next gig...Kamelot and Leaves Eyes the end of the month. :headbanger:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 am

tyrwoman wrote:
    Evil Red wrote:Last (large) Scorpions ~ next: American Carnage on Friday! (I went to Canadian Carnage and Clash of The Titans, so I'm SUPER stoked for this!) :heavydrink:

Just saw the American Carnage tour a week ago Friday here in Chi-town - awesome!!!!
    Last gig was Dir en Grey and Apocalyptica last night ....good god that was amazing but stayed out waaay too late and I feel like I should change my user name from tyrwoman to deadwoman today *yawn*
    Anyways...amazing gig and hopefully when I get my shit together later on, I'll post some pix from last night.

Next gig...Kamelot and Leaves Eyes the end of the month. :headbanger:

Grrrrr.Laura , Im so jealous!! :beerwink:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:31 pm

debborah1 wrote:Grrrrr.Laura , Im so jealous!! :beerwink:

haha, Deb - you would NOT be jealous of the way I feel today however! :roll:
    I decided recently there CAN actually be TOO much of a good thing! :lol: There are just SO many great shows that come through here, many are in venues really easy for me get to, and many of the smaller club shows are under $25....so, alas, they're hard to resist! Some of the groups here in the few months are Kiss, Roger Waters The Wall extravaganza, Alice in Chains/Deftones, Katatonia/Swallow the Sun/Orphaned Land, Raven, Nachtmystium, Queensryche, Nile/Ex Deo/Keep of Kalessin, 1349/Triptykon, Nevermore/Warbringer, Immolation/Vader, Forbidden (your fave, right!), Dickie Betts, Ian Anderson, The Swans, Kamelot/Leaves Eyes.....
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Geeez...now Im really jealous...."not of the hangover though" lol

Not a whole lot of shows here comin up that I know of yet...I better get with Eric and see what else he can dig up...
    Ive gotten to know one of the Local acts around here "The Asylum"...cool guys...and they're pretty good....however....
    you can only go to so many shows to see the same thing...no offense to them...but Im a little older now to be called a friggn "groupie" lol
    plus I think the oldest member is around 30.

I guess Im just stuck in old school.....LOVE IT...can't get enough of it...Exodus me all day long and Id be happy...
    CAnt wait to talk about some "WACKEN" plans with you though!....Oh its so on!! :cheers:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Well...the hangover today is because I broke my 2 cardinal rules of partying - never drink on an empty stomach (skipped dinner in my rush to get to the show - bad idea) and never drink beer and vodka in the same evening. I was drinking beer during the show which was fine but then there was this after party for Apocalyptica in this really cool, small clubby room in the venue (it was first come, first serve, so when they announced it toward the end of the show, I headed toward the line for the afterparty). I was feeling kinda tired when they let us in there so I ordered a vodka red bull, and then another later on. Oh....but enough on my drinking woes!

The really cool thing about the afterparty was that the Apocalyptica guys eventually arrived and they took pictues with fans and all that. I had a friend take a picture of me and the guy with the long blond hair (whose name escapes me at the moment), but it was really dim in there and my iPhone doesn't have a flash - so what did I get? - just a black picture - drat and double drat!!!! Anyway, I told the guy I'd love to see 'em at Wacken next year (I was wearing my Wacken 2010 shirt) -they're one of the few bands announced so far along with Blind Guardian, Suicidal Tendencies, and some other group I can't remember right now. I only got into Apocalyptica very recently - heavy metal cellists from Finland - who woulda thunk it :lol: most unusual yet awesome!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:53 pm

OMG!!! That is amazing!! :headbanger:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:38 pm

OMG yes! They are amazing! None of them sing, so they have a lot of songs done with guest vocalists (one of my faves is the one I've got linked in my sig - I'm not Jesus featuring Corey Taylor of Slipknot....also they do a wicked cover of David Bowie's Heroes but it's called Helden cause Rammstein's Till Lindemann is the guest singer and sings it in German.) I haven't uploaded my pix from last night yet, so here's another from the Internet..
    Also...looked up the guy's name who I met at the afterparty - Eicca Toppinen (on left below) - damn - I wish my pic with him had turned out!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:55 pm

tyrwoman wrote:OMG yes! They are amazing! None of them sing, so they have a lot of songs done with guest vocalists (one of my faves is the one I've got linked in my sig - I'm not Jesus featuring Corey Taylor of Slipknot....also they do a wicked cover of David Bowie's Heroes but it's called Helden cause Rammstein's Till Lindemann is the guest singer and sings it in German.) I haven't uploaded my pix from last night yet, so here's another from the Internet..
    Also...looked up the guy's name who I met at the afterparty - Eicca Toppinen (on left below) - damn - I wish my pic with him had turned out!

UMMMM YEAH.......HE'S HOTT ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:31 pm

debborah1 wrote:UMMMM YEAH.......HE'S HOTT ;)

yes, ma'am! :D :oops: ;)
    Here's a pic I took of Eicca in action on stage - headbangin' and playin' one mean cello bay-bay! (excuse the somewhat fuzzy iPhone pix :roll: )

and one of Perttu Kivilaakso (gotta love the Finnish names!)

and one last one of Eicca Toppinen and Paavo Lötjönen

haven't even said much about Dir en Grey - equally amazing - maybe I'll write more tomorrow :cheers:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:54 am

Wow....these are great pix from an iphone girl!... I would have loved to check this band out.....looks VERY energetic :headbanger:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:23 am

Last Gig in August:
    Fear Factory, Divine Heresy, After the Burial, 36 Crazyfists (not my fav)

Next Show: Katatonia & Swallow the Sun on 9/8/10

I hope to see Kamelot soon and Dimmu Borgir is coming around.
    Also, I think My Dying Bride is coming to North America soon although I'm not sure if any dates are official yet......

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:04 am

Ktulured55 wrote:Last Gig in August: Fear Factory

How was their set?

Did it get ya stoked for the cruise or will ya plan a trip to the pool when they play in January (only FOUR freaking more months away ~ do ya believe it?!?!?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:27 am

Hey Scott - How was Hole in the Sky? Who did you see? I'd love to hear more about it (it's on my "bucket list" ;) ) Didn't Chopper from the forum go too? - Laura
    Btw - I have been to Norway (Oslo before Wacken a month ago, but would love to go to Bergen and the rest of Norway someday!
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:Last Gig in August: Fear Factory

How was their set?

Did it get ya stoked for the cruise or will ya plan a trip to the pool when they play in January (only FOUR freaking more months away ~ do ya believe it?!?!?

I have seen Fear Factory 13 times. I am definitely going to be there for times number 14 and 15. Their set is great! with Dino back, they do not play anything off of Archetype or Transgression (though I LOVE Archetype, great ablum).
    Yes, Burton has been a litle off before but usually he is DEAD ON. Anytime I've seen them the past few years he has sounded AMAZING. People always talk about his unique sci-fi singing which I of course love, but the thing about Burton is he is also known for his great and thick screaming vocals. When they are ive, you just want to CRUSH! I have been there when he ended an entire set with 'Timelessness' or Human Shields and after the whole set still sang so perfectly and with those songs, it sent chills through my very soul.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Here is their last set list as I remember (if you have not heard their new album "Mechanize" you are missing out. Just came out in February this past year and I have listened to it well over 100 times and still not sick of it. It's classic and very similar to old FF).

Yes, they play plenty from Demanufacture:
    Demanufacture
    Self Bias Resistor
    Zero Signal
    Replica
    Pisschrist
    From Obsolete:
    Shock
    Edgecrusher
    Smasher/Devourer
    (maybe Decent, saw them twice this year, first time they played it, next time they did not).
    From Soul of a New Machine:
    Martyr
    From Digimortal:
    Lynchpin
    Acres of Skin
    From Mechanize:
    Mechanize
    Fear Campaign
    Powershifter
    (one set they played Controlled Demolition as well, the other they did not)

FF is the band I'm looking forward most to see (they are the only ones so far representing metal-metal, industrial-metal, pop-metal (if you ask me!)). :shred:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am

Next Gig: PROGPOWER!!!! :shred:

However, for those who haven't heard and were looking forward to Kamelot either at Progpower or on their tour with Leave's Eyes:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=145512
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Daenerys wrote:Next Gig: PROGPOWER!!!! :shred:

However, for those who haven't heard and were looking forward to Kamelot either at Progpower or on their tour with Leave's Eyes:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=145512

I'm jealous of you going to ProgPower! ENJOY!! As big a prog-rock and prog-metalhead as I am, I've never been to any of the great US prog fests that all seem to be in the eastern states. A fellow prog-rock friend of mine goes to Nearfest in PA every year - that's another festival on my "bucket list." ;)

Didn't know about Roy being sick and not touring w/ Kamelot - love his voice - hope the fill-in singer is good - don't know much about him. Good thing I saw Kamelot with Roy singing at Wacken or else I'd be really bummed that I won't be hearing him here on September 24th :cry: .
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:39 pm

I'm sure that'll sound odd, but the singer from Circus Maximus has a pretty solid voice, so I'm fairly certain he won't disappoint.

As for my next gig, well that's tonight, with Exodus/Malevolent Creation/Bonded By Blood/Holy Grail :shred:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 pm

tyrwoman wrote:

Hey Scott - How was Hole in the Sky? Who did you see? I'd love to hear more about it (it's on my "bucket list" ;) ) Didn't Chopper from the forum go too? - Laura
    Btw - I have been to Norway (Oslo before Wacken a month ago, but would love to go to Bergen and the rest of Norway someday!

Laura-

Hi, I have been deathly sick for days now. I got home Monday evening from Norway and woke up Tuesday and my throat felt as thoughb there were razor blades in it. It grew progressively worse with the sinuses involved and then hit my chest on Friday. I have thrown out my back, bruised a rib and pulled muscles in my chest and stomach from coughing so much. I have never been this sick in my life before. I workout, take vitamins and drink tons of water/fluids. I do not have health insurance and most likely need to be seen. I have been in bed all weekend. I literally have no energy whatsoever. and I am always so full of boundless energy.

I started to try and write my Hole in the Sky review Friday and I got 2 paragraphs before I started getting dizzy and had to stop. I really want to finish it, but cannot sit up for that long of period. In fact, I need to go lie back down now.
    Yes, Chopper and his lovely wife went to Hole in the Sky. It was so great to meet them both! My favorite bands of the HITS fest were:

VENOM
    Grave Miasma
    Dead Congregation
    Repugnant
    The Devil's Blood
    Watain
    Triptykon
    Solstafir
    Angel Witch
    Enforcer
    Autopsy
    Nun Slaughter

I am sorry I cannot fill in more info right now, but I am gravely ill. Feel like I am at deaths door and having breathing issues. :?
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:44 pm

^^^gee whiz, Scott - good to hear you enjoyed HITS - but I'm most concerned about your health! Sounds like you need to get better and fast, dude! Hope you are better soon!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Exodus/Malevolent Creation/Bonded By Blood/Holy Grail :shred:

Report back with the running order of the bands. Curious if MC will regain their spot as 3rd up as I think someone said that's their home town/state. How was HG's set?

Get well SOON Scott!

Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:43 am

Last: Artillery

Next: Swashbuckle, Heidevolk, Equilibrium and Ensiferum
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:43 am

scott keep hanging in there and dont give up yet... we need to get drunk together.

last: some local shite bands

next: korn and dimmu... yeah odd but still brilliant so i can enjoy dimmu and my gf can enjoy korn:D

woop
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:52 pm

I would not go to a korn show if pamela anderson was my escort
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 pm

welll scott that is why er are different opinions... i have only seen kick ass concerts of them here in europe where they mostly play their old shit...

and well... the missus likes it... i like it... so its a opportunity to go to a concert together dispite her rather strange love of music (from rnb trough trance trough metal:O)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Well the last time I saw Korn was in 97 at Dynamo in Eindhoven. The dutch that I camped and partied with loved them and I could not stand them but I liked the dutch so I went and drank and watched them with them. The singer wore purple sparkly sweatpants and I was wondering how they got on the dynamo bill. Marilyn Manson played that year too (and got sod and bottles of piss thrown at him). :)
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:13 am

well dynamo is not really a good festival to see them:P

saw them at lowlands festival where they rocked... saw them at sonisphere last year where they played a solid set...

look scott. i know that if u put them on a very metal festival as hole in the sky or as headliner at graspop metal meeting people will scream their heads of because of this... but lets be simple... if immortal would headline a tour with lady gaga and beyonce all the fans of the latter will scream death and decay (yeah extreme example:P)

and yeah i like them... they where one of the bands that seemingly opened my eyes. but hey... immortal and dimmu would be better and to be honest... korn and deathstars would be nice too...

awh hell... i am going to kill some korn fans during dimmu:D

and at graspop they also sucked as headliner (korn)... but hey it was a solid performance:D
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:03 am

Okay Rob, since you asked...

First off, the running order was as such (from headliner down)

Exodus
    Malevolent Creation
    Holy Grail
    Bonded By Blood

As for Malevolent, this was indeed their hometown show, as they are in fact from Ft. Lauderdale. Overall, it was a great night for all involved. Bonded By Blood were sufficiently Thrashin' it up, and did not disappoint (they'll be back again in November with Overkill). Holy Grail, whom I was already familiar with, was a pleasant surprise live (very energetic and excellent Heavy/Speed Metal). I definitely recommend checking those guys out if they happen to come your way. Malevolent put on a suitably punishing performance, but then again, I've seen them more times then I can count, so this part of the show excited me a bit less then the rest.

As for Exodus, well they never disappoint in their performance, but I found that their set list could've been more varied. They played a few too many newer songs of the very lengthy variety, whereas I think picking some shorter tunes could've left room for a few more classic gems. It was a gripe that I heard from a fair number of people, but they otherwise sounded great.

I hope this has given you some idea of the show, which was a good friendly violent one. :headbanger:

Next up, American Carnage (aka Clash Of The Titans II) with Slayer/Megadeth/Anthrax on October 3rd
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:26 am

Thanks Donn. Glad it was a good night. I'm looking forward to seeing Holy Grail on a future bill up here. :headbanger:

• Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Bummer, it was just anounced that Kamelot is postponing their fall US tour due to Roy's illness - I guess it's just as well though since I was having a hard time imagining a different singer filling in for him. On a happier note, Dimmu Borgir will be here in Chicago in November - yahoo!

September 7, 2010 - Tuesday Kamelot Postpone Full North American Tour
    Category: Music

Hi Kamelot Nation.

As many of you know, Roy has fallen ill and could not make the North American tour.

We have been rehearsing like madmen here in Tampa -- the band is tighter than ever and Michael from Circus Maximus is truly an amazing singer; if there is one male vocalist in this world who is on par with Roy, it is Michael! However, after today's rehearsal, we all decided that we do not feel right about doing the North American tour as anything less than a 100% Kamelot Experience. We appreciate that many fans have waited more than 2 years for new material and to see us perform together. Our new album, “Poetry for the Poisoned” represents a labor of love from us, and to present it at anything less than full strength seems a disservice to all involved. Though we will suffer financial losses on this late hour cancellation, we still feel it’s the right decision for us as a band to make – we regret disappointing all those who worked so hard to shape this tour, and especially those fans who were still so willing to come through and support us despite Roy’s absence. We are humbled by that type of support, and we sincerely hope that our return in full form Kamelot strength will be more reward for your unwavering loyalty! We will reschedule all shows in the near future, once Roy is able to return. Refunds can be obtained at the point of purchase. To thank Michael for his effort, the band will still appear at the soldout Progpower Festival, as a one off show with him and many special guest singers from the festival. Again, we want to thank all of you for your amazing support!!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =538931921
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 am

Last Show was: Nachtmystium /w Brutal Truth and eyehategod

Next Katatonia /w swallow the sun

The next after that I really wanna see is Enslaved and Dimmu Borgir which is coming to my neck of the woods in November.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Last Gig...Steel Panther
    I get to see them often in San Diego. They are hilarious! I started going to their shows 7 years ago almost weekly for awhile. Me and my crazy friends get all dressed in 80's metal outfits.

All in the next 3 weeks. :headbanger:

Iced Earth and Sons of Liberty

Katatonia, Orphaned Land and Swallow the Sun

Nevermore
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Last ~ American Carnage

Next ~ Devin Townsend Band @ S7
    I made the Devil do it.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:28 am

Ktulured55 wrote:Also, I think My Dying Bride is coming to North America soon although I'm not sure if any dates are official yet......

Where did you hear this :? :? :? :? :? :?
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Last gig(s) - A bunch of retro bands and tribute bands over the 2 week PNE fair (Joan Jett, Loverboy, Tragically Hip tribute were the standouts)

Next - Helmet with Bison (bc) downtown :headbanger:

• DOGFACEGOD
    Petty Officer

by DOGFACEGOD » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:04 am

ICED EARTH :D
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:10 pm

my last gig? hmm...must have been a show at wacken
    the next is most likely blind guardian, a month from now
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Last: Progpower XI
    Next: Possibly The Absence since I was invited to a cd release party. If I bail on that show then the next one set in stone is Blind Guardian (Florida Powerfest 2) with a bunch of other bands.
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Last Show was AWESOME!!! So super stoked on it: Bonded By Blood, Holy Grail, Malevolent Creation (OMG AMAZING), Headliner the MIGHTY EXODUS. Best Best show since... well since American Carnage two weeks ago but you get the idea.

Next Show: I've got Nevermore on My calendar for 9/26
Post Reply 8247 posts