Post Reply 61 posts
Iron Maiden: "Maiden England World Tour" 2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Iron Maiden: "Maiden England World Tour" 2012

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Maiden on the Charge

Published: Feb 15, 2012
    Iron Maiden announce "Maiden England World Tour" with extensive dates in North America this summer

Very Special Guest Alice Cooper to July 21, Coheed and Cambria after July 21.

Following the massively successful Final Frontier World Tour 2010-11, IRON MAIDEN are back on the road this summer with a series of Arena, Amphitheatre and Festival shows in the U.S.A. and Canada, opening in Charlotte, NC, U.S.A. on June 21, and finishing in Houston, TX, on Aug 18 (dates listed below), to be followed by further dates around the World in 2013. The MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR will closely mirror, in terms of production and content, the original 1988 concert video of the same name, shot on the “Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son Tour”. This opening section of the World Tour is the band’s most extensive visit to North America for many years and includes a number of cities the band have not played in a very long time, such as Charlotte, Atlanta, Buffalo, Indianapolis and Salt Lake City.

In most venues, tickets will go on sale on March 2 and 3 but watch this site or check local venue information for fuller details. Fan Club members should check out ironmaiden.com for exclusive first day ticket presales and contest to be ‘First To The Barrier’.

MAIDEN ENGLAND marks the third chapter in the History of Iron Maiden, a journey which began in 2004 with The Early Days DVD and subsequent 2005 Early Days Tour. Part Two followed in 2008 with the Live After Death DVD - the seminal 1984 concert recorded at Long Beach Arena (L.A) during the World Slavery Tour - and the band embarking on their groundbreaking Somewhere Back In Time World Tour 2008/9, which saw them play to over two million fans in almost 40 countries.

Comments vocalist Bruce Dickinson, “We have great fun playing the History of Maiden Tours because it gives us an opportunity between new albums to go out and play songs from our earlier catalogue. It’s always fantastic seeing the crowd reaction from a new generation of fans who have never experienced some of these tracks performed live before, and of course we know our longstanding fans will enjoy seeing the original Seventh Son Tour re-visited - with many other surprises! Our intention is to play about two thirds of the original track list of Maiden England (shown below*), including some songs we have not played live in a very,very long time, plus other favourites we just know the fans are going to want to hear! We always try to give our fans a great show musically, but we have always tried to make it as entertaining and memorable an experience as we can visually. And we all feel this show is going to do that splendidly! We can't wait to get started in Charlotte”.

Iron Maiden are delighted to announce that the extraordinary and legendary Alice Cooper will be their Very Special Guest on all shows up to July 21. After that date, Special Guest will be Coheed and Cambria, the inspiring, cutting edge band from New York.

Iron Maiden continue to be actively dedicated to ensuring their fans always have full access to the best possible tickets in the fairest possible way. Manager Rod Smallwood comments:

“We are trying to ensure that our fans get the tickets they want in the prime positions without paying over the odds to ticket scalpers. Maiden get infuriated with the way fans sometimes have to pay more than the ticket price to get good positions at our shows. So we will, wherever possible (Festivals excluded), with the assistance of the Promoters, arrange a paperless ticketing system at least for the front sections to try to eliminate as much of the ticket scalping and exchanges as we can. We put this into practice on our North American Tour in 2010; it worked well and we received many positive comments back from our fans, so we intend to increase this where feasible. With paperless ticketing, only those who actually pay initially for the tickets will get into the show so scalping is generally avoided (please see the comments from Ticketmaster below). We are also doing everything we can to avoid any drain of prime tickets going to the Secondary Ticketing sites which we feel make unfair profits from music fans.

As we consider all our fans to be VIPs, no tickets will be held specifically for VIP use. At some venues, the Promoter may provide the option for fans to pay extra for “VIP Parking”, early access, access to “VIP Bar” etc. But these will be purely optional for ticket holders only and will not be tied to ticket locations – the ability to get the best tickets should be the same for everybody outside of the usual presales.

Finally, we are of course once again arranging exclusive ticket pre-sales for our fan club members so they can be quick off the mark for great tickets and will also continue to run the contest in appropriate venues for fan club members so they can be ‘First To The Barrier’ prior to the show. We hope that these measures will help our fans as much as possible and ask that they keep checking for details on our website.”

*Maiden England 1988 Longform Video VHS Tracklisting
    Moonchild, The Evil That Men Do, The Prisoner, Still Life, Die With Your Boots On, Infinite Dreams, Killers, Can I Play With Madness, Heaven Can Wait, Wasted Years, The Clairvoyant, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, The Number Of The Beast, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Iron Maiden.

MAIDEN ENGLAND 2012 TOUR DATES
    Thur 21st June Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
    Sat 23rd June Atlanta, GA Aarons Amphitheatre
    Tue 26th June Boston, MA Comcast Center
    Wed 27th June Wantagh, NY Jones Beach
    Fri 29th June Philadelphia, PI Susquehanna Bank Center
    Sat 30th June Washington, DC Jiffy Lube Live
    Mon 2nd July Newark, NJ Prudential Center
    Thur 5th July Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank
    Sun 8th July Quebec, QC Colisee Pepsi Arena
    Wed 11th July Montreal, QC Bell Center
    Fri 13th July Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre
    Sat 14th July Sarnia, ON Bayfest
    Mon 16th July Buffalo, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
    Wed 18th July Detroit, MI DTE Music Theatre
    Thur 19th July Indianapolis, IN Klipsch Music Centre
    Tues 24th July Winnipeg, MB MTS Center
    Thur 26th July Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome
    Fri 27th July Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
    Sun 29th July Vancouver, BC Pacific Coliseum
    Mon 30th July Auburn, WA White River Amphitheatre
    Wed 1st August Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheatre
    Fri 3rd August San Francisco, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre
    Mon 6th August Phoenix, AZ Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion
    Thur 9th August Irvine, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
    Sun 12th August Albuquerque. NM Hard Rock Pavilion
    Mon 13th August Denver, CO Comfort Dental Amphitheatre
    Wed 15th August San Antonio, TX AT&T Center
    Fri 17th August Dallas, TX Gexa Energy Pavilion
    Sat 18th August Houston, TX The Woodlands

(Please note there will be a few dates added within this period. Rest of world... we'll see you next year!)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Iron Maiden: "Maiden England World Tour" 2012

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Hmmmm considering the Vancouver, BC show and Auburn show. The Phoenix gig is on Eric's birthday !
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Calgary and Edmonton for me!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:53 pm

"rest of the world we'll see you next year"

WOOOT! At least if I cannot do 70K in 2013 I've still got something to look forward to, along with Nightwish :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Would love to go to the Edmonton show. House party after with Striker doing a Maiden covers set. BRILLIANT
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:30 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Would love to go to the Edmonton show. House party after with Striker doing a Maiden covers set. BRILLIANT

Is that happening again? I need to look into it.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Wooooooo back the truck up. Just noticed the 'supports'. Alice Cooper up to July 21, then Coheed & Cambria after.

Holy crap that is stunning - to see Maiden AND Alice? *melts*
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:01 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Wooooooo back the truck up. Just noticed the 'supports'. Alice Cooper up to July 21, then Coheed & Cambria after.

I don't get Alice :cry:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Wooooooo back the truck up. Just noticed the 'supports'. Alice Cooper up to July 21, then Coheed & Cambria after.

I don't get Alice :cry:

I dont either. :( :cry:

And no, I heard about the legendary Maiden show and house party after from the band themselves at Noctis IV
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm pretty sure I will be living in one of these places by July and could probably go to one of these shows. Don't know which one though :lol:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Could definitely make August 9th in Irvine; my company's headquarters are based in Irvine so I could just work out of that office for the day.

And Coheed and Cambria is the one non-metal band I LOVE. I've been trying to find a way to see them on a non-shitty bill for like 10 years now. Looks incredible.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Could definitely make August 9th in Irvine; my company's headquarters are based in Irvine so I could just work out of that office for the day.

And Coheed and Cambria is the one non-metal band I LOVE. I've been trying to find a way to see them on a non-shitty bill for like 10 years now. Looks incredible.

Mrs Statsman and I went and saw Breaking Dawn/Coheed/Slash last year. Left not long after Slash started as we only went for Coheed. A-MAZING band.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Iron Maiden July 4, Milwaukee, or July 5 Chicago Can't decide which one, maybe both, fuck it :headbanger:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Chicago ! Hands down better city. :) Kuma burgers, pizza... mmmmmmm
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 pm

onenight wrote:Iron Maiden July 4, Milwaukee, or July 5 Chicago Can't decide which one, maybe both, fuck it :headbanger:

what a better way to celebrate the 4th of July than with Maiden and Cooper ... at Summerfest. Just may have to catch this one

really hope they have this artwork on t-shirt ; really like this image :beerhorns: :cheers:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:05 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:I'm pretty sure I will be living in one of these places by July and could probably go to one of these shows. Don't know which one though :lol:

By July? That's SOONer than you originally thought isn't it?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:43 pm

No Alice Cooper in WA equals me not wasting my money. The Pacific Northwest really needs to knock down a mountain so people stop skipping us on tours. The one time Maiden actually has a good band with them in decades and we get boned.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:47 pm

New alice cooper sucks massive ass.

I have seen him several times.

Thinking of going to Summerfest. I have been before in 2006.

Have a free air flight with my miles.
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm

I find the new Alice Cooper stuff waaaaayyy more entertaining than the Maiden albums after Brave New World.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:50 am

Wow. Dance of Death and AMOLOD are Amazing. AMOLOD is probably my favorite Maiden album of the Century
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 am

Any metal head that things THIS is more entertaining

http://youtu.be/R439Y5Awe78

Than lets say THIS

http://youtu.be/HwZoXyw8ixM

Yeah "Biting face off" as opposed to "Fighting for your country" is far far more important and interesting. LOL
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Currently planning on attending July 4-5 (Milwaukee, Chicago) & July 21 (Cadott) shows. Might add another 1 or 2 if possible.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:09 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    onenight wrote:Iron Maiden July 4, Milwaukee, or July 5 Chicago Can't decide which one, maybe both, fuck it :headbanger:

what a better way to celebrate the 4th of July than with Maiden and Cooper ... at Summerfest. Just may have to catch this one

really hope they have this artwork on t-shirt ; really like this image :beerhorns: :cheers:

Lucky. I wish that was their Boston performance. I'd love having something else to do during that holiday. Fireworks have lost their appeal with me, after seeing them for over twenty five years.
  • vaderite666
    Petty Officer

by vaderite666 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:53 am

I can't wait to see these guys again. I am in the FC and have been checking everyday for presale codes. I would love to get the First to the Barrier option...we'll have to see.

Anyone from the cruise hitting the Chicago show? :deathhorns:
    In Extremo/Saltatio Mortis/Old Man's Child/Cathedral/Thrudvangar/Thulcandra/Iron Fire/Hyberia/Catamenia/Eisbrecher/Varg/Forefather/Nomans Land/Accept/Angel Witch/Ghost/Burning Saviors/Electric Wizard/Hollenthon/Kalmah/Power Wolf/Black Pyramid/Running Wild
  • vaderite666
    Petty Officer

by vaderite666 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:56 am

DragonLordJones wrote:

I haven't been to the Milwaukee venue before. How is it? Tinley Park is okay as long as you are close, the sound is terrible if you are too far back.
    In Extremo/Saltatio Mortis/Old Man's Child/Cathedral/Thrudvangar/Thulcandra/Iron Fire/Hyberia/Catamenia/Eisbrecher/Varg/Forefather/Nomans Land/Accept/Angel Witch/Ghost/Burning Saviors/Electric Wizard/Hollenthon/Kalmah/Power Wolf/Black Pyramid/Running Wild
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:21 am

vaderite666 wrote:I haven't been to the Milwaukee venue before. How is it? Tinley Park is okay as long as you are close, the sound is terrible if you are too far back.

I've never been there before either, sorry I can't help you
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Got my PIT/G.A. ticket today for the July 30th show in Auburn, WA. :) Will be my 4th time seeing them at the White River Amphitheater. I uploaded over 80 pictures to Facebook that I took from the Maiden Pit on the 2005 Ozzfest- "History of Iron maiden PT 1" and "Somewhere Back on Tour" tours today ! Been watching Maiden all day. Flight 666 on Blu Ray. Live after Death and Maiden England (vhs transfer to DVD). Can't wait for the new Maiden BluRay - "En Vivo" out at the end of the month. :)

Anyone else going to catch this tour ?
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:54 am

Just got tickets for the Detroit area show. The general admission at the outdoor venue is waay in the back and is not covered.
    Unfortunately I missed out on the presales, but still ended up with decent seats under cover in case the weather is shitty.

Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper. Still amazed that Coop would be opening for anyone, but it's damn cool that he is.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:34 am

just got my tickets for the Milwaukee show .......... fuck yeah ... this should be an awesome 4th of July :cheers: :beerhorns:
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:27 am

DragonLordJones wrote:just got my tickets for the Milwaukee show .......... fuck yeah ... this should be an awesome 4th of July :cheers: :beerhorns:

They look very expensive,where did you get them and what did you pay?
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:35 am

G.A. Pit tickets were cheap here. $95. G.A. Lawn (Nosebleed) were $55.
    Noelolz
    Petty Officer

by Noelolz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:21 pm

I got pit tickets for both shows! So pumped! :boobs:
    Bring on #7! Booked Cabin 2313!
    70k 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015 Survivor
    Wishlist: Haken*Edguy*SymphonyX*Moonspell*Devin Townsend*Masterplan*Gojira*Avantasia*Ayreon*Starkill*Arsis*Leprous*Anaal Nathrakh*Enslaved*Rhapsody of Fire
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:24 pm

yellow section : level 2 tickets were $72 a piece which includes you're fee to get into Summerfest, but doesn't include parking, I think that's an extra $7 per ticket ........ oh and I got them through ticketmaster :beerhorns:

STACH100 wrote:They look very expensive,where did you get them and what did you pay?
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Going to the following shows on this tour: :deathhorns:

Jun 29 - Camden, NJ - Pit
    Jun 30 - Bristow, VA - Pit
    Jul 4 - Milwaukee, WI - Sec 103? (Jannick's side)
    Jul 5 - Tinley Park, Il - Pit
    Jul 21 - Cadott, WI - likely get GA ticket
    Aug 17 - Dallas, TX - Pit
    Aug 18 - Houston, TX - Sec 103

Have tickets for all but July 21 so far. Should have had better tickets for Milwaukee, but the person ordering them had Ticketmaster issues. :evil:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Going to the following shows on this tour: :deathhorns:

Have tickets for all but July 21 so far. Should have had better tickets for Milwaukee, but the person ordering them had Ticketmaster issues. :evil:

:shock: You're hitting up quite a good number of shows there!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:42 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Yes, and if everything works out, I will only have to use 3 days of vacation from work for all of them. My lifetime goal is to see how many different cities I can witness live, Bruce saying "Scream for me <insert town>" in. :lol:
    Last edited by Sgt. B on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Yes, and if everything works out, I will only have to use 3 days of vacation from work for all of them. My lifetime goal is to see how many different cities I can witness Bruce sayingl "Scream for me <insert town>" in. :lol:

I'd be happy with finally getting my number to 1. :lol: Good deal with the limited vaca days
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:57 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:....

Yes, and if everything works out, I will only have to use 3 days of vacation from work for all of them. My lifetime goal is to see how many different cities I can witness Bruce sayingl "Scream for me <insert town>" in. :lol:

I'd be happy with finally getting my number to 1. :lol: Good deal with the limited vaca days

I've seen them live 25 times so far in 18 different cities. This will add 7 more shows & 3 more new cities to the list. Might have had en extra one or two if I didn't have to save vacation time for possibly doing BtH. :oops:

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:04 am

This is my 8th Maiden show. I also saw Bruce solo on the Chemical Wedding tour at Wacken Open Air 2002. AMAZING.
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:28 am

here is what im debating

Thur 5th July Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank
    Sun 8th July Quebec, QC Colisee Pepsi Arena
    Wed 11th July Montreal, QC Bell Center
    Fri 13th July Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre
    Sat 14th July Sarnia, ON Bayfest
    Mon 16th July Buffalo, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
    Wed 18th July Detroit, MI DTE Music Theatre