Post Reply 80 posts
TUSKA 2013
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: TUSKA 2013

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:42 am

http://www.tuska-festival.fi/en/

Tuska added some more bands for summer:
    Kreator, Soilwork, Urfaust, We Butter the Bread with Butter, Black City, Torture Killer, Kuolemanlaakso, De Lirium's Order, Barbe-Q-Barbies, Ratface, Bloodred Hourglass and Dark Buddha Rising.

Torture Killer, Kuolemanlaakso, De Lirium's Order and Barbe-Q-Barbies are ok announcements, don't care too much for the rest.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:58 am

Memnoch wrote:http://www.tuska-festival.fi/en/

Tuska added some more bands for summer:
    Kreator, Soilwork, Urfaust, We Butter the Bread with Butter, Black City, Torture Killer, Kuolemanlaakso, De Lirium's Order, Barbe-Q-Barbies, Ratface, Bloodred Hourglass and Dark Buddha Rising.

Torture Killer, Kuolemanlaakso, De Lirium's Order and Barbe-Q-Barbies are ok announcements, don't care too much for the rest.

Look Ville tuska's SUNDAY line up only girlle band's but Friday and saturday DAMMM
    :deathmetal:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:39 am

OK, I'm bumping this one back up since I'm trying to figure out our plans.
    I'm thinking that Mere and I would start in Helsinki, then make our way through Sweden and Norway the week after the Festival and fly home from Norway.

Anyone else thinking of hitting this one up and maybe want to explore the viking lands with us?

Bolt Thrower, King Diamond, Testament, Kreator, Amorphis, Wintersun, Ihsahn & Leprous, Soilwork, Amaranthe & Nightwish (For Ville).
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:52 am

Bentz! wrote:OK, I'm bumping this one back up since I'm trying to figure out our plans.
    I'm thinking that Mere and I would start in Helsinki, then make our way through Sweden and Norway the week after the Festival and fly home from Norway.

Anyone else thinking of hitting this one up and maybe want to explore the viking lands with us?

Bolt Thrower, King Diamond, Testament, Kreator, Amorphis, Wintersun, Ihsahn & Leprous, Soilwork, Amaranthe & Nightwish (For Ville).

HELL yeah my friends You are very very welcome to us if You and Mare want i live very Near to tuska festival
    :cheers:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 am

I'll have to make sure to bring more Angry Bird stickers for Marko (hope I spelled his name right). Ville got his share.
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:01 am

Bentz! wrote:I'll have to make sure to bring more Angry Bird stickers for Marko (hope I spelled his name right). Ville got his share.

:lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Bentz! wrote:I'll have to make sure to bring more Angry Bird stickers for Marko (hope I spelled his name right). Ville got his share.

It was funny to see many people were asking why the hell I was wearing an Angry Birds sticker on the ship. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:32 pm

:lol: :lol: I dont think I noticed any of those. It makes sense because Angry Birds probably made more many than anything else in Finland :lol:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:58 pm

:lol:
    Yeah, I sure got my fair share of those stickers.

And yay, Tuska's gonna be awesome this year. Baconifestivali at Markku's!
    And be sure to bring the Fun-Mare, leave the Workaholic-Mare at home. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:38 am

Memnoch wrote:And be sure to bring the Fun-Mare, leave the Workaholic-Mare at home. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 am

Memnoch wrote:And be sure to bring the Fun-Mare, leave the Workaholic-Mare at home. :lol:

:lol: I'll do what I can.

So, it looks like we are going to make this happen! :viking:

We would like to try to visit Sweden (and gnoff) and Norway (Bergen) also while on this adventure.
    Any suggestions on what would be the best way to get between the countries while we are there?
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:50 am

Bentz! wrote:

:lol: I'll do what I can.

So, it looks like we are going to make this happen! :viking:

We would like to try to visit Sweden (and gnoff) and Norway (Bergen) also while on this adventure.
    Any suggestions on what would be the best way to get between the countries while we are there?

Of COURSE cruise ship from to stockholm to Helsinki
    Thi is one cruise company http://www.tallinksilja.com/en/
    Or this one http://www.sales.vikingline.com/en/international/
    :smash:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:12 am

Yes, on a boat to Stockholm, either from Helsinki or Turku. Gnoffi can give you hints on how to get around Sweden, but I think train is your best bet.
    If you have time, we could go on a day trip to Tallinn, it's only a three-hour ferry ride away and a really beautiful town.
    Wishlist:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:37 am

Bentz! wrote:We would like to try to visit Sweden (and gnoff) and Norway (Bergen) also while on this adventure.

I recommend the 'Norway in a nutshell' train/boat/bus tour between Oslo and Bergen. http://www.norwaynutshell.com/en/explor ... -nutshell/
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Thanks for the info, guys! :3drunks:

I'm seeing one way flights from Helsinki to Stockholm for 35 Euro / person on Norwegian air. A quick one hour flight. Is that correct?
    http://www.norwegian.com/en/flight/select-flight/?D_City=HEL&A_City=ARN&TripType=1&D_Day=02&D_Month=201307&D_SelectedDay=02&R_Day=05&R_Month=201307&R_SelectedDay=05&AgreementCodeFK=-1&CurrencyCode=EUR&rnd=78553&processid=31201

Definitely thinking of doing train from Stockholm to Gothenburg since I hear it can be quite scenic. Train looks to be about 100 Euro / person.

From Oslo to Bergen, I'm seeing flights ranging in price from 28.20 - 70.60 Euro depending on time of day. Train from Oslo to Bergen was looking to be about 115 Euro.

This should be a fun experience! :beerhorns: :viking:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Bentz! wrote:Thanks for the info, guys! :3drunks:

I'm seeing one way flights from Helsinki to Stockholm for 35 Euro / person on Norwegian air. A quick one hour flight. Is that correct?
    http://www.norwegian.com/en/flight/select-flight/?D_City=HEL&A_City=ARN&TripType=1&D_Day=02&D_Month=201307&D_SelectedDay=02&R_Day=05&R_Month=201307&R_SelectedDay=05&AgreementCodeFK=-1&CurrencyCode=EUR&rnd=78553&processid=31201

Definitely thinking of doing train from Stockholm to Gothenburg since I hear it can be quite scenic. Train looks to be about 100 Euro / person.

From Oslo to Bergen, I'm seeing flights ranging in price from 28.20 - 70.60 Euro depending on time of day. Train from Oslo to Bergen was looking to be about 115 Euro.

This should be a fun experience! :beerhorns: :viking:

I was in Gothenburg and Stockholm( well, the airport) in 2010. It reminded me exactly of Nothern Ontario---will better looking women :P
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Looks like I have a lot of homework to do.

I haven't even talked to the Norwegians yet.
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:06 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:well hopefully you'll go by Gothenburg, and before I travel half way around the world ;)

That's the plan! :D
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:43 am

Ryan, how long are you planning on staying in Finland?
    Wishlist:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:13 am

Memnoch wrote:Ryan, how long are you planning on staying in Finland?

Right now that's up in the air. It depends on how much time I'll be able to take off work.
    I'm thinking that I will probably need to be back at work on July 8 or 9, but I may be able to get that entire second week of July off as well. I'm going to start asking my bosses about what the schedule looks like for this summer so I can put a firm plan together.

Is there something in Finland that is a can't miss?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Bentz! wrote:Is there something in Finland that is a can't miss?

Not really. I was thinking that if you guys came like a week before Tuska, we could go up to Central Finland for Midsummer. It's the weekend before Tuska and the Friday (June 21st) is a national holiday.
    There's Nummirock festival then, but I don't think you - and sure as hell I don't - want to go camping in the middle of nowhere. So, yeah, I have a house in Äänekoski and the area is surrounded by lakes and forests, so if that's something you enjoy, we could drive up there. It's only a 300 kilometer drive one-way.

This photo is from a place near Äänekoski:

Wishlist:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:42 am

^^ That looks really nice, but unfortunately I won't be able to come into town any earlier than June 27.
    This is a really busy year at work and I'll be fortunate to get June 27th - July 8th off work as I've requested.

Hopefully I get word back today that my time off is approved so I can actually buy tickets.

I'll keep you in the loop when I find out. :cheers:
    Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:46 am

Obviously it goes without saying that I'm attenting Tuska, again, for the 16th time. Got my 3-day ticket the day they came on sale. Gonna be great line-up this year.
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Finally got my vacation time approved at work.

TUSKA & BACONIFESTIVALI, HERE WE COME!

(also gonna try to raid gnoff's beer fridge during the adventure)
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:38 am

Just purchased our tickets a few minutes ago. Still need to figure out where we are flying into (looking at flying into Gothenburg, but maybe Bergen).... Trying to squeeze one more vacation day out of my employers.

I noticed an afterparty with Jesper Stromblad and Marco Arro's new band (The Resistance) and Omnium Gatherum. That sounds fun and should be a lot better than what In Flames and The Haunted became.
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:51 am

I would like nothing more than to keep you and your beers company. :party:

The best plan I've come up with right now has us flying into Gothenburg and landing at about 14:00 Saturday, June 22. If I can get Friday off work, this would change to some time on Friday June 21.
    *** Edit - We will now fly out on Thursday night, so we can land in Gothenburg on Friday!!****

Trying to figure out the cheapest/fastest way to get from Gothenburg to Bergen. I'm seeing an $88/person flight that has a short layover in Stockholm (5 hours total travel time :| ), or possibly an overnight layover in Stockholm to at least have an evening to see the town.
    Then a flight from Bergen to Helsinki (with another short layover in Stockholm) for $152/each.

It's looking that with our short time schedule, flying (not trains) would be the best way to get around. As long as flights are reasonable, I don't mind paying a bit extra so that we have time to explore the towns a bit more.

Any insider travel tips?
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:34 am

Night train might be an option. Leaving Göteborg 18:00 and arriving in Bergen 06:51 the next day. If you book early you can get a non-flexible ticket for 249 NOK per person (booking starts 3 months in advance), plus 850 extra for both if you want a sleeping compartment.
    Keep in mind that checked bags are extra (69 NOK per leg, IIRC) if you fly Norwegian.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:45 am

Bentz! wrote:Just purchased our tickets a few minutes ago. Still need to figure out where we are flying into (looking at flying into Gothenburg, but maybe Bergen).... Trying to squeeze one more vacation day out of my employers.

I noticed an afterparty with Jesper Stromblad and Marco Arro's new band (The Resistance) and Omnium Gatherum. That sounds fun and should be a lot better than what In Flames and The Haunted became.

Jep and this is saturday after party http://www.tiketti.fi/Tuska-jatkot-Nost ... kets/19652
    :deathmetal:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:54 am

Speedy wrote:Night train might be an option. Leaving Göteborg 18:00 and arriving in Bergen 06:51 the next day. If you book early you can get a non-flexible ticket for 249 NOK per person (booking starts 3 months in advance), plus 850 extra for both if you want a sleeping compartment.
    Keep in mind that checked bags are extra (69 NOK per leg, IIRC) if you fly Norwegian.

Hmm, I'm not seeing these prices anywhere on any rail site I'm looking at. From what I'm seeing, it's still looking cheaper, and much faster, to fly. Am I just looking in the wrong places?

Looks like the afterparties are shaping up quite nicely. I hope we get a Wolfheart afterparty to make Kevin jealous. More Tuomas, more better :P
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:03 am

Use NSB directly: http://www.nsb.no/?lang=en_US
    I see 498 NOK for two here: http://bit.ly/16Pwd0h
    Other sites might only show the regular flexible fare, not the discounted non-flexible.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 am

Speedy wrote:Use NSB directly: http://www.nsb.no/?lang=en_US
    I see 498 NOK for two here: http://bit.ly/16Pwd0h
    Other sites might only show the regular flexible fare, not the discounted non-flexible.

Aaah, now I see. Thanks! :cheers:

Now, back to the planning / buying tickets for the after shows.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Ok, Tuska was last weekend and what a weekend it was! Even if the lineup wasn't too good, I did have lots of fun with Markku, Fredrik, Maso, Ryan and Mere (and loads of other cool peeps).
    Aah, yes, there were bands too. Let's see..
    Friday: Abhorrence was really good, Ihsahn wasn't, Torture Killer was awesome, Bolt Thrower was really good, Almost fell asleep during Amorphis and King Diamond was ok except for the really high vocals do make me laugh. Death metal night at Virgin Oil had some excellent old school death metal in the form of Daemonicus from Sweden and the Finnish legends of Convulse. The Death cover band wasn't that good.
    Saturday: The only band I wanted to see on Saturday was De Lirium's Order, but, obviously, missed them. :lol: Urfaust was surprisingly good.
    Sunday: The first band of the day was Deathchain, so we had to get to the festival site already at 2pm. They were good like always. Amaranthe was disappointing, but I did get some nice Kevin lookalike photos from the gig. :lol: Battle Beast is bad music-wise, but the chick is a really good singer. And Nightwish with Floor was simply amazing. The highlight of the day was the Meheecan dinner at Amarillo after the festival. Muy caliente.
    Wishlist:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:01 am

As Ville said the best Tuska for ever, and still I saw only a few bands the only really good was, of course Convulse Friday Tuska after party ! And yeah thank You for all You are best. :heavydrink:
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:48 am

I had a nice time there. Only the Sunday was pretty boring. Almost only terriblly bad bands playing.
    Nevertheless I've seen some really nice shows (Wintersun, Kreator, Nightwish, Betrayal At Bespin)
    www.metal-exposure.com
    humppa78
    Oiler

by humppa78 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:09 pm

markku1 wrote:As Ville said the best Tuska for ever, and still I saw only a few bands the only really good was, of course Convulse Friday Tuska after party ! And yeah thank You for all You are best. :heavydrink:

Yeah,My mission was Abhorrence,Bolt Thrower,Torture Killer,Kreator,Testament,Nightwish and lot's of fun,beer & crazy people..and that was succes!! Perhaps there was some other bands too? :cool:

Those clubs & bands I missed,but I have to live with that.

ps.Markku,You need to change Fredrik's hat! :lol:

Thanks,waiting for 2015 Cruise
    Bolt Thrower- Illdisposed
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:24 am

Tuska was a BLAST! Sure the lineup could have been better, but it doesn't matter when you are with such great people!
    Kiitos todella paljon, Markku, Tiina, Ville, Fredrik, Maso and all the other wonderful people we had the pleasure of hanging out with!
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Glad to hear good times were had!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:17 pm

Yes indeed glad to hear it!

FINLAND, I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Finland misses you too, Rhia! :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:30 am

First of all: our report is online and you can find it here: http://metal-exposure.com/?page_id=12052

And then our picture at Tuska.
    Best part of it is, that we just asked the guy behind us to take a picture of us, and he looked very strange when we put the camera in his hands.
    Not long after that I found out way, cause he was the guitarplayer of Soilwork, and I guess he's more used to people asking them to take a picture wíth him, instead of him actually taking the picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

And not my most charming one, but ready to take shots of Nightwish! :headbanger:

www.metal-exposure.com