Post Reply 39 posts Page 1 of 1
Upcoming visit to Australia July-August 2013
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Possible visit to Australia July 2013

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:04 am

That is a lot, yes :|

LETS TALK BEER

I'll leave out Queensland as you are not planning on making it up here - but if you do, we can discuss that later :) And you are totally welcome to stay at our place in Brisbane if you do :D

HOP FARMS

Lots of hop farms in North East Victoria - I should know, my family own one (5 hop gardens, about 40 acres of hops in total back when it was at full production) :) Not really accessible to your average tourist though - very out of the way.

Ellerslie Hop Estate is fairly well known in brewing circles - we get our hops pelleted there as its just a few kilometres down the road:

http://www.ellersliehop.com.au/

You could probably catch a train to Rostrevor - located at Eurobin (well actually you would need to get a train to Wangaratta, and probably a bus from there...):

http://www.hops.com.au/production/rostr ... rdens.html

And if you did head to North East Victoria there are plenty of other things to see and do - visit the snow, wineries around Wangaratta (ie Brown Brothers at Milawa).

MELBOURNE

Definitely visit CUB:

http://www.carltonbrewhouse.com.au/defa ... =melbourne

Also, Matilda Bay:

http://www.matildabay.com.au/

Non-beer related, Melbourne Zoo is pretty awesome, as is the Aquarium and the Museum there. You should totally visit the MCG or Docklands Stadium to view a game of AFL too!!

Public transport infrastructure is pretty awesome - can get pretty much everywhere via train, tram or bus.

TASMANIA

Never visited there myself, but prime hop-growing country down there. Probably lots of hop farms, and micro breweries to visit, and some beautiful wildlife and scenery.

You shouldn't need more than a few days there though - can catch a ferry from Melbourne for a bit of an experience too.

SYDNEY

Not so much by way of hop farms to visit up that way. Taronga Zoo is pretty awesome, Sydney Opera House would be a must visit too.

Public Transport infrastructure is not bad.

Travelling between Melbourne/Sydney best done by plane - can get cheapish deals via Jetstar or Virgin Australia.

NEW ZEALAND

Hmmm - I would leave that for another time perhaps? Lots to see and do over there (extreme sport mecca, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit move locations, hot springs, snow, etc).

Thats a start. Will add more to this though :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Feb Whitesnake-/-Scorpions May Tyr-/-Arkona Threshold
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 am

THIS IS BRILLIANT NEWS!! Gnoff Down Under!! :beerbang:

But alas, I don't really know much about the "beer scene" here in Sydney as I'm not exactly the biggest fan of beer. I can however give you some metal spots, sight seeing tips and let you know of any metal shows that are coming up around the time that you are going to be here in Sydney.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:54 am

Here's a map of Straya to help you out...

2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Conrad wrote:Here's a map of Straya to help you out...

:lol: That's how I always pictured it.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:35 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Is it to massive to try other parts of Australia too on the same trip?
    How is the possibilities on going on to Brisbane for example?

Either visit other places, or head over to New Zeeland, we shall see what comes up in the planning.

Distance and expensive wise, I don't think a visit to Brisbane is out of the question - one hour flight from Sydney and could get a cheap flight for under $100.

Plenty to see and do here - within Brisbane you could visit the CUB and XXXX breweries. Shit beers IMHO, but the brewery visits themselves are very impressive.

Queensland is also the themepark mecca of Australia - Dreamworld, Wet and Wild, Movieworld, Sea World, Outback Spectacular, Australia Zoo, Alma Park Zoo.

The themeparks IMHO are a bit lame when you compare them to the Universal Studios and Disneys of the USA, but they are still cool. Seaworld is world class, and there are some world class rollercoasters at Dreamworld and Movieworld if you are into that kind of thing. And you can do the touristy things like hold koalas and pat kangaroos at the zoos and at Dreamworld.

Further north but not too far away, you also have the Bundaberg Rum Distillery.

You could also venture to SOUTH AUSTRALIA - the barossa valley is a worldclass grape-growing region, and there are some naturally beautiful places to visit, but I don't think there is much else to do there (not sure if there are any native South Autralians on the forum that can prove me wrong?)

Anywhere else - eg far north to CAIRNS, to the red centre of ALICE SPRINGS and Ayres Rock, up to DARWIN, over to PERTH - you are talking serious $$$$ to get there as Australia is a fucking big Island.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:31 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:If I do a week each in say Sydney - Melbourne - Tassie - Brisbane that's still "only" 4 weeks, add a few days for travels etc and it could perhaps round the trip up nicely :beerwink:

Is Sydney usually the best option to fly in and out of when heading to/from Europe?

Yep that sounds like a nicely rounded out plan - and yes, Sydney is definitely the best hub to fly into and out of I think. As far as frequency of flights and cost, I'm pretty sure it would be the best option!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Good times indeed :)

Be aware that you will be visiting Australia in the middle of our winter.

Average temps in Melbourne and Sydney will be about 3 or 4 degrees cooler than Brisbane (and Tasmania will be a further couple of degrees colder). Nothing extreme - but just an advisory :)

Brisbane is great that time of year averaging around 17 degrees celcius - not too cold and not stinking hot.

Average temperature in July for Hobart (Tasmania) range from about 4-12 degrees celsius.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:02 pm

No probs :)

This place if you come to Brisbane is a must visit (also conveniently just up the road from where I work). They ONLY sell craft beer:

http://www.scratchbar.com/

http://www.scratchbar.com/Images/menu.pdf

They serve a beer called EPIC HOP ZOMBIE.

EPIC. HOP. ZOMBIE. Says it all really :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:07 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Thanks so much!
    I'll read up more on your links in a bit cowboy :beerbang:

Hey Rachael girl, wanna be my date in Sydney? :D
    I'll let you know for sure once my dates start to look more solid.
    I'll teach ya about beer if you take me to the metal sites :trashdrink:

My mate in Melbourne thought a week each in Sydney, Melbourne and Tassie should be fine.
    Fly into Sydney, then down to Melbourne, then on to Tassie.

Then we'll see.

Either visit other places, or head over to New Zeeland, we shall see what comes up in the planning.

I would gladly be your date while you're in Sydney. And it's a deal! I will take you to metal shows that are on while you're here. (I just have to hope that it's not a weekend that I have a derby game. *crosses fingers*)

:party:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:16 am

cowboy71 wrote:They serve a beer called EPIC HOP ZOMBIE.

EPIC. HOP. ZOMBIE. Says it all really :P

:shock: Damn. Want. :shock:

:givebeer:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:26 am

I'd rather have the beer. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:31 am

True. Well, I'll be happy if at least you get to taste it. :beerwink:
    It seems to have 99 on ratebeer, so should be a decent double IPA.
    Wishlist:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:08 am

Evican wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:Thanks so much!
    I'll read up more on your links in a bit cowboy :beerbang:

Hey Rachael girl, wanna be my date in Sydney? :D
    I'll let you know for sure once my dates start to look more solid.
    I'll teach ya about beer if you take me to the metal sites :trashdrink:

My mate in Melbourne thought a week each in Sydney, Melbourne and Tassie should be fine.
    Fly into Sydney, then down to Melbourne, then on to Tassie.

Then we'll see.

I would gladly be your date while you're in Sydney. And it's a deal! I will take you to metal shows that are on while you're here. (I just have to hope that it's not a weekend that I have a derby game. *crosses fingers*)

:party:

lucky gnoff, gettin' the hot dates!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:36 am

Hey mate, my wife and I visited this fantastic little bar in Melbourne that is A MUST VISIT FOR YOU:

http://www.mrsparmas.com.au/VictorianMi ... yBeers.asp

Its a must - no question. Great decor, great food, fantastic Victoria Micro brewery beers :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Mountain Goat, Bridge Road, Temple were all available at Mrs Palmas (not sure if they had the exact variants here though). Little Creatures is quite common so that wouldn't be hard to locate. Murrays I've seen around - they are a local NSW brewer (brewery is about 175km north of Sydney), so I would imagine their brews would be relatively easy to find in Sydney :)

So short answer - yes, I think you would not have too much trouble scoring most of these :)

gnoff_the_creep wrote:These are the highest rated Aussie beers on ratebeer, sorted out the retired ones and the ones I have already rated.

Any of these looks familiar so you think I'll be able to score some of them?

Murrays Wild Thing Imperial Stout
    Thorogoods Billy Bs Golden Malted Apple Beer
    Murrays Icon 2IPA
    Wig & Pen Russian Imperial Stout
    Mountain Goat/Mikkeller Cross Breed Gypsy & The Goat Black Pepperberry IPA
    Feral Hop Hog
    Mountain Goat Before the Dawn
    Murrays Heart Of Darkness
    Murrays Heart of Darkness Oak Aged
    Bridge Road/Mikkeller The Dark Harvest
    Southwark Old Stout
    Wig & Pen Velvet Cream Stout
    Red Hill Imperial Stout
    Bridge Road B2 Bomber
    Temple Midnight IPA
    Little Creatures Single Batch The Big Dipper
    Murrays Shawn’s Fault
    Murrays Spartacus Imperial IPA
    Mountain Goat The Thorny Goat
    Kooinda Black IPA (Full Nelson)
    Bridge Road / Nøgne Ø India Saison
    Feral Karma Citra
    Moo Brew Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
    Thorogoods Billy Bs Dark Malted Apple Beer
    Mountain Goat Seedy Goat Coffee IPA
    La Sirène Saison
    Mornington Peninsula IPA
    Murrays Angry Man Brown Ale
    Redoak India Pale Ale
    Jamieson The Beast IPA
    Moon Dog Black Lung II
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 pm

The lead singer of Sabaton said the other night that prior to visiting Australia, he thought Australian beer was shit, as Australian beer to him=Fosters :P

But the locals set him on the right path and put him onto our micro brews and he has a VERY different opinion of Australian beer now.

I better not see him drinking Fosters on broad the Majesty :D

gnoff_the_creep wrote:And just for fun, these are the beers from Australia I've rated, from best to worst in my personal opinion.

I should be made an honorary Aussie for having Fosters in the end :lol:

Redoak Baltic Porter
    Coopers Sparkling Ale
    Little Creatures Single Batch Dreadnought
    Little Creatures Pale Ale
    Barons Black Wattle Original Ale (-2011)
    Duckstein Red Ale
    Coopers Original Pale Ale
    4 Pines Stout
    Hahn Premium
    Coopers Best Extra Stout
    Reschs Real Bitter Beer
    Victoria Bitter
    Cascade Pale Ale (Australia)
    Carlton Mid
    Melbourne Lager
    Powers Bitter
    Emu Bitter
    Fosters Lager
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:35 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Performing investigations into various breweries in Brisbane right now, trying to figure out which places are open to the public, or else where to likely find their beers

sooooo much beer shall be sampled on this trip, mhm!

As mentioned earlier, there are a couple of major breweries to visit in Brisbane:

XXXX brewery, while the beer is shit, is an enjoyable brewery tour experience. And it is quite centrally located
    http://www.xxxxalehouse.com.au/

Carlton brewery is not far from where I live. Marginally better beer than XXXX (and a lot better than Fosters LOL!!):
    http://www.carltonbrewhouse.com.au/defa ... =goldcoast

This mob do organised tours of multiple craft breweries too:
    http://thirstycritters.com.au/our-tours ... breweries/
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:50 pm

AWESOME!!!! Singapore is quite an interesting little place. I had a (unscheduled) 24 hour stopover there in 2004 on my way to Europe.

Was meant to be just a plane change but there were mechanical issues so had to stay there 24 hours - didn't have to pay for the hotel for the night (and it was SWEET!) plus they gave a free bus tour of Singapore !

See you in July :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon May 13, 2013 2:15 am

Good plan :) You will get drunk a lot in that timeframe!!! :heavydrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu May 16, 2013 5:01 am

If you need a haircut or a beard trim while in Brisbane:

http://www.b105.com.au/newsfeed-b105/to ... -brisbane/

You're welcome :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Upcoming visit to Australia July-August 2013

by cowboy71 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:13 am

Only a month until Australia gets Gnoffed!!!! :viking:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Looks like you've got it sorted!

I hope Australia is ready !
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:22 am

Hope your bag catches up with you before you head off on your next flight.
    Did you at least get a consolation travel toiletries kit?

Was the beer dumping intentional?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:19 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Made it to Singapore, my bag didn't...

Oof! Bad start.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Bummer dude, hope the trip improves
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:53 pm

OUCH!! That sucks!

I'm actually tempted to buy one of these things as I do quite a bit of travel and its inevitable my luggage will get lost at some stage!!

http://www.trakdot.com/TrakDot/index.jsp

Hope you luggage shows up SOON!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:20 am

Glad your bags will be joining you!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:54 am

I cannot wait to see what the score will be by the end of the trip!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:07 am

HAHAHAHA - excellent :) :cheers:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Not sure what your plans are for the weekend mate, but this is on:

http://regionalflavours.com.au/event-guide/

Mainly food and wine, but a few local craft breweries will be there. All day Saturday and Sunday at Southbank (close to the centre of Brisbane).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:00 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Not sure what your plans are for the weekend mate, but this is on:

http://regionalflavours.com.au/event-guide/

Mainly food and wine, but a few local craft breweries will be there. All day Saturday and Sunday at Southbank (close to the centre of Brisbane).

Well Saturday will be the pub crawl thing, tomorrow mighr try to find a spot for the beer week somewhere, perhaps Sunday too.

You up for some beer adventures?
    :cheers:

I would definitely be keen for some adventuring of the beer kind :) :givebeer:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Can even do Beer Week, at the Regional Flavours thing :D

http://queenslandbeerweek.com.au/sunday.php
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:22 am

Brisbane is about to get GNOFFED.

Time to head to the airport to pick the young man up :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 am

cowboy71 wrote:Brisbane is about to get GNOFFED.

Time to head to the airport to pick the young man up :)

Good luck. :lol:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:10 pm

The Gnoff has been unleashed on the drinking establishments of Brisbane. God help them :P

Hope he can find his way home tonite!!

And then - pub-crawl together tomorrow. God help me :P :givebeer:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Made it to Geelong

I'm sorry.

Just joking!! Have fun down there :beerwink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:59 pm

OUCH. But hey - you are from Sweden, surely that is not cold to you?

Hope you warm up and get some beers into you ... SOON :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Epic mate!

Cannot wait to see the rest !!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2021 Wishlist
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:26 am

Fascinating journey #jealous :cheers:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
Post Reply 39 posts Page 1 of 1