Post Reply 40 posts Page 1 of 1
Mayhem Festival
  • hvymtl8604
    Wiper

Mayhem Festival

by hvymtl8604 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Shockingly this years rockstar mayhem festival doesnt suck THAT badly.

Rob Zombie
    Five Finger Death Punch
    Mastodon'
    Amon Amarth
    Machine Head
    Children of Bodom
    Behemoth
    Job For A Cowboy
    Emmure
    Huntress
    Battlecross
    Butcher Babies
    Emmure
    Born Of Osiris
    Motionless In White
    Thrown into Exile

I've skipped many years of Mayhem fest but this year won't be one of the. With Mastodon, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Machinehead, Bodom and Huntress on the bill it's well worth the 30 bucks i'll pay for a lawn seat.
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Mayhem Festival

by rwalters » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:49 pm

I go every year out of tradition and I'm pretty happy with that lineup. I'm a die hard Mastodon guy so I'd go if it was just them :lol: I would list the exact same bands while also including that Job for a Cowboy and Battlecross are completely watchable. I can talk myself into watching Born of Osiris cause at least they are technically proficient.

What the fuck is this Butcher Babies stuff :lol:
  • hvymtl8604
    Wiper

by hvymtl8604 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:03 pm

It works out perfectly for me because i'll be able to leave as soon as amon amarth gets done. I've gotta work at 7 am the next morning so getting out early for the 2 1/2 hour drive home is kind of important lol.
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm going to the July 19th one in Camden

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Closest one for me is 12 hours away (Seattle) and there isn't really anything that interesting to me. 5 bands I'd definitely watch, I'd go if it were closer to me.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:05 am

This looks tempting - have never been to one of these Mayhem fests and I love BEHEMOTH, Amon Amarth, & Machine Head (who I've seen several times before), but would prefer to catch them again on a future tour whenever those might be. Also - it's out in the suburbs :bitch: so big strike against driving to Tinley Park, Illinois for it. :P
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:11 am

Wife & I will be at Camden on July 19th. BTW, there's a Citicard pre-sale tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10:00 EST.

The Mayhem Festival is one of my year's highlights...and they have bands such as Emmure (one of my least favorite bands) that give me a chance to go have something to eat! :death: :death:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:50 am

Anyone have any idea if I'll be able to see Behemoth, Amon Amarth and Mastodon with no overlap issues?

Only bands I want and would watch :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:55 am

It looks like the only overlap (other than the Sumarian stage, which overlaps everything and is an entity unto itself), will be Machine Head and Amon Amarth.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:21 am

meshuggah wrote:It looks like the only overlap (other than the Sumarian stage, which overlaps everything and is an entity unto itself), will be Machine Head and Amon Amarth.

If what I was told is true, it would be Children of Bodom on the "Musician's Institute" side stage overlapping with Amon Amarth on the mainstage. I've heard that Machine Head & Amon Amarth have the same sound tech for the tour. Things could have changed though.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Hope you're right. I'd prefer to hear complete sets by Machine Head and Amon Amarth, and miss part of COB.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Only band I'd watch is Battlecross... not a big enough fan to go just for them, though
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:44 pm

meshuggah wrote:Wife & I will be at Camden on July 19th. BTW, there's a Citicard pre-sale tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10:00 EST.

The Mayhem Festival is one of my year's highlights...and they have bands such as Emmure (one of my least favorite bands) that give me a chance to go have something to eat! :death: :death:

how much are tix? any idea?
    I wont be able to do the presale but I will def get tix soon as I can
    for that 19th date

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:16 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:Wife & I will be at Camden on July 19th. BTW, there's a Citicard pre-sale tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10:00 EST.

how much are tix? any idea?
    I wont be able to do the presale but I will def get tix soon as I can
    for that 19th date

$37-85 ($200 if you want VIP with all of the extras)
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:42 pm

KevinP wrote:Anyone have any idea if I'll be able to see Behemoth, Amon Amarth and Mastodon with no overlap issues?

No overlap. Amon & Mastodon headline the main stage which doesn't start til the other sets are over.

Behemoth is likely the final act at the secondary stages.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:58 pm

BehnWilson wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Anyone have any idea if I'll be able to see Behemoth, Amon Amarth and Mastodon with no overlap issues?

No overlap. Amon & Mastodon headline the main stage which doesn't start til the other sets are over.

Behemoth is likely the final act at the secondary stages.

I hope you're right about this year not having overlaps. All previous Mayhem Festivals overlapped the final outdoor band with the first mainstage band by about 15 minutes (kind of what happened on 70000 Tons with the 1st Metal Church set and the first Immolation set). The Sumerian Stage has sets during all of the other outdoor bands...guess I'll have time to check them out at least during friggin Emmure's set, which there is no way in hell I will listen to!
    Last edited by meshuggah on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:28 pm

went to san bernadino show last year. epic fesitval! (in the not on a boat category). Ill be there again. $20 lawn seats are on sale friday. im going pit :death:
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Me and a group of friends have been to this every year but are likely going to pass this year.

Weakest bunch of headliners they've ever had. Five Finger Death Punch is lame and Mastodon is boring. I love Amon Amarth and like Rob Zombie. Out of the supporting acts Behemoth is the only one I would go to if they were coming to town.

SO looks like Im skipping it this year.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:32 am

Anyone have a guess to the set times for Behemoth, AA and Mastodon?

The genuis's that they are, decided to hold this event outside midweek at the end of July in FL. :lol:

Talk about stacking the deck against a person.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:17 am

KevinP wrote:Anyone have a guess to the set times for Behemoth, AA and Mastodon?

The genuis's that they are, decided to hold this event outside midweek at the end of July in FL. :lol:

Probably Behemoth 5:20, AA at 6:00, Mastodon at 7:00.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 am

meshuggah wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Anyone have a guess to the set times for Behemoth, AA and Mastodon?

My bad, I meant how long does each get, since none of hem re headliners?
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:07 am

KevinP wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:

My bad, I meant how long does each get, since none of hem re headliners?

Probably Behemoth 30', AA 40' Mastodon 50'. Short sets, eh? especially for AA...they're just getting started at the 40 minute mark.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:35 am

yeah wont be going for 30-35 minutes of Behemoth or Amon Amarth... too far to drive for me
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:29 am

I went ahead and jumped on the $20 (+fees) lawn tickets deal that is/was going on. Not 100% sure if I'm gonna go or not, but I figured what the hell, short sets from Amon Amarth and Behemoth are worth $20. It's on a Sunday and I can leave after Mastodon and get home at a reasonable hour.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:12 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:yeah wont be going for 30-35 minutes of Behemoth or Amon Amarth... too far to drive for me

Just bought my ticket. 83 bucks for a GA pit ticket. It's the day before 4th of July here so no school the next day.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Plans have changed!!! I bought tickets for the Saturday, July 13th show in Scranton PA.

Charlie, Myself, and Michelle alone with 2 others are gona be at that one!

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:39 pm

I am going by myself but hope to see Carrie there.. (Metalgoddess)

AMON AMARTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:24 pm

anyone heading to San Bernadino show? :viking:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:26 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:Plans have changed!!! I bought tickets for the Saturday, July 13th show in Scranton PA.

Along*
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:
    LadyBlackfhyre wrote:Plans have changed!!! I bought tickets for the Saturday, July 13th show in Scranton PA.

Along*

Maybe they're going to be alone with 2 others?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Blumpkin
    Petty Officer

by Blumpkin » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:00 am

Got a pit pass. Yeah, Mayhem is definitely no Wacken, but this year's lineup is a lot better than previous years. I just wish it were at it better venue.
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Mayhem lineups have always sucked.
    This year they do actually have a decent lineup and, even if those bands end up playing 30-45 mins a set, still worth the price of admission.
    Going to a TO[Toronto] gig on July 10th, should be fun. :headbanger:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:24 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:I went ahead and jumped on the $20 (+fees) lawn tickets deal that is/was going on. Not 100% sure if I'm gonna go or not, but I figured what the hell, short sets from Amon Amarth and Behemoth are worth $20. It's on a Sunday and I can leave after Mastodon and get home at a reasonable hour.

Got the special pack of the new AA in the mail today, you'll get to hear it Friday!

The new album plus the special 4 song "Under the Influence" good stuff!

Mine should be here on the 25th. Got the CD/EP but I REALLY wanted the 120 dollar deluxe box set with the Loki statue. :cry: :cry:
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:40 am

Laura wrote:This looks tempting - have never been to one of these Mayhem fests and I love BEHEMOTH, Amon Amarth, & Machine Head (who I've seen several times before), but would prefer to catch them again on a future tour whenever those might be. Also - it's out in the suburbs :bitch: so big strike against driving to Tinley Park, Illinois for it. :P

That's too bad, The Illinois one lives up perfectly with my days off. Kinda thinkin' about going.
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:41 am

Bentz! wrote:I went ahead and jumped on the $20 (+fees) lawn tickets deal that is/was going on. Not 100% sure if I'm gonna go or not, but I figured what the hell, short sets from Amon Amarth and Behemoth are worth $20. It's on a Sunday and I can leave after Mastodon and get home at a reasonable hour.

Or that day would work too.
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:

Along*

Maybe they're going to be alone with 2 others?

quite possible :lol:

metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:37 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I am going by myself but hope to see Carrie there.. (Metalgoddess)

AMON AMARTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

Yah. I'll see you there. Just got my box seats in the mail last week. May meet ya in the grass :smoking: for a smoke!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm

metalgoddess wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:I am going by myself but hope to see Carrie there.. (Metalgoddess)

Yah. I'll see you there. Just got my box seats in the mail last week. May meet ya in the grass :smoking: for a smoke!

Or, in the smoke for some grass!! Bwahaha!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:41 am

metalgoddess wrote:

Seattle :lol: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:16 pm

metalgoddess wrote:
    metalgoddess wrote:

hahahaha hope another time. I had to sell my pit ticket yesterday. I will be starting Summer Quarter on July 1st and am not missing any school first week. I am missing a couple of days in August for the Black Circle Festival in Portland, Eric is flying out from Miami for 5 days for that one. :)
Post Reply 40 posts Page 1 of 1