Post Reply 30 posts Page 1 of 1
Any Spanish bands?
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

Any Spanish bands?

by SaraMarie » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:37 am

I'm at Rock Fest in Barcelona right now, and Angelus Apatrida was the shit. Great thrash and songs about drinking. The guitarist was rocking from his wheelchair. Ktulu yesterday was also good.

I don't know much Spanish but would love to see some good Spanish bands on the boat. Any other good ones?
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Jöhn&Melönius
    Crewman

Re: Any Spanish bands?

by Jöhn&Melönius » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Runic
    Mägo de Oz
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:37 pm

Diabulus in Musica
    Saurom

Metal Archives shows 1522 active Spanish bands:
    http://www.metal-archives.com/search/ad ... ame=#bands
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:35 pm

Diabulus in Musica is a pretty good female-fronted gothic/symphonic band. They could be this year's Xandria/Delain/Tristania.

Sirenia is a Norwegian band, but their singer is Spanish... and since there are 60 bands now, they could be this year's SECOND Xandria/Delain/Tristania. ;)
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:09 pm

EpidemicReign wrote:Diabulus in Musica is a pretty good female-fronted gothic/symphonic band. They could be this year's Xandria/Delain/Tristania.

Sirenia is a Norwegian band, but their singer is Spanish... and since there are 60 bands now, they could be this year's SECOND Xandria/Delain/Tristania. ;)

Both Diabulus in Musica and Sirenia would be very welcome :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Dark Moor. If you like Power Metal you'll most likely enjoy them.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Avulsed, Ataraxy, Christ Denied and Decapitated Christ. Anyone of these would be much appreciated.
    Ankor is an ok girlie band.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:31 am

I forgot about Avulsed! Very good band. Also, I saw Alyanza, they were much better than the YouTube video I saw made me think.

Especially Angelus Apatrida and Avulsed, I would love to see those two on the ship. :D
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31 am

Haemorrhage and Avulsed were the two I thought of. Avulsed had already been mentioned in this thread.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:20 am

Tierra Santa
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    Dundee
    Crewman

by Dundee » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:27 am

Mägo De Oz woud be awsome. Also Tierra Santa.
    And Avalanch, War Cry, Panzer, Obus, Baron Rojo, Muro/Silver Fist
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:52 am

Dundee wrote:Mägo De Oz woud be awsome.

Would be awesome fun to have Txus and his antics on board!
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Dundee wrote:Mägo De Oz woud be awsome. Also Tierra Santa.

totally + 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz2uq5nxYgY
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Okay, did somebody break Hector? This thread has almost gone a week and he hasn't spoken out against Mägo yet :lol:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:39 am

3 Essential Spanish metal bands everyone should listen to.

Vhaldemar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3oV4mEl5Pk
    Steelhorse
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAJQ2r4gAg
    Saratoga
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7aUuQX4oeA

Any of these bands would be great to have on the cruise.
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:43 am

klons wrote:Okay, did somebody break Hector? This thread has almost gone a week and he hasn't spoken out against Mägo yet :lol:

I think he was gonna have a trip to Europe or seomething..
    ..perfect moment to make a mago thread
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:41 am

OK, the world cup is over. Time to check other threads in the forum...

Oh, a Spanish metal thread! Great!

I bet there are a lot of interestMAGO DE OZ??? OH HELL NO!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Saurom, Tierra Santa, Dark Moor, Leo Jiménez... Yes. Especially Saurom (book 'em, skipper! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:44 am

wouldn't mind Tierra Santa - haven't seen'em so far
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:46 am

last_candle wrote:wouldn't mind Tierra Santa - haven't seen'em so far

They are good live, but the only time I saw them they weren't really into their performance. Felt kinda like they were just fullfilling their contract. They sound great, though.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:48 am

X-Thor wrote:
    last_candle wrote:wouldn't mind Tierra Santa - haven't seen'em so far

They are good live, but the only time I saw them they weren't really into their performance. Felt kinda like they were just fullfilling their contract. They sound great, though.

quite a pity! There music doesn't be convincing when they're not into it...
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Oh, I also support having Glass Mind onbroad. Great prog band from Mexico!!

--
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:33 am

Here's Glass Mind's latest single: https://soundcloud.com/glass-mind/inside-the-whale

--
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:08 pm

X-Thor wrote:Here's Glass Mind's latest single: https://soundcloud.com/glass-mind/inside-the-whale

not too convincing
    knowing that this kind of music would need some time to get into, I should probably rephrase my response to: not something I've been waiting for
    wishlist '25:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:23 pm

I guess Stream of Passion deserves a mention in this thread. Marcela, even if she now lives in The Netherlands, is from Mexico, and they have a few songs in Spanish.
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:25 pm

X-Thor wrote:Oh, I also support having Glass Mind onbroad. Great prog band from Mexico!!

They actually sound good. They could be next year's Cynic. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:58 am

just discovered this Melo-Death act from Madrid.
    highly melodic with various influences, somewhat like Norther mixed with Dark the suns.

Have a listen and get them on board 2015

Dawn of Tears
    http://www.dawnoftears.org

Audio-Stream:
    Dawn Of Tears - A Cursed Heritage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM6igqcs ... k02YVeCDWA
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020 / 2024
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:48 am

X-Thor wrote: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:41 am
    Saurom, Tierra Santa, Dark Moor, Leo Jiménez... Yes. Especially Saurom (book 'em, skipper! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )
    Please Andy!!! SAUROM!!!
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:51 pm

if you dig Angelus Apatrida, then I'm gonna say you need to check out Crisix
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:32 am

A folk metal band, Celtibeerian :viking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11HE-x48Js

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    BlackToothGrin
    Crewman

by BlackToothGrin » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Metalwrath wrote: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:39 am 3 Essential Spanish metal bands everyone should listen to.

Vhaldemar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3oV4mEl5Pk
    Steelhorse
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAJQ2r4gAg
    Saratoga
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7aUuQX4oeA

Any of these bands would be great to have on the cruise.
    Nice!
Post Reply 30 posts Page 1 of 1