Post Reply 169 posts
2015 Tours and Festivals
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

2015 Tours and Festivals

by klons » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:37 pm

...talk about an early start.

Nightwish touring US/Canada with Delain in April. Few dates announced (Vancouver April 25th).

Judas Priest to play Wacken.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: 2015 Tours and Festivals

by last_candle » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:50 am

klons wrote:Judas Priest to play Wacken.

cool!
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:55 am

Trans Siberian Orchestra is playing Wacken. Should be interesting to see that
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:46 am

http://www.tallinksilja.com/en/web/int/nightwish-en

So there'll be TWO Nightwish cruises on the Baltic Sea in early June? :shock:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:00 am

I'll probably attend at least one night of this fest again, if for no other reason than to hang out & party with 70K & other metal friends, some of whom travel a great distance to attend. The kinds of bands on the Ragnarokkr bills are not generally "my thing" - but I must say I *really* enjoyed both Riot & Grim Reaper at this year's fest.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:53 am

Memnoch wrote:http://www.tallinksilja.com/en/web/int/nightwish-en

They should totally do 70k as a warm up
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:19 am

Laura wrote:Image

I'll probably attend at least one night of this fest again, if for no other reason than to hang out & party with 70K & other metal friends, some of whom travel a great distance to attend. The kinds of bands on the Ragnarokkr bills are not generally "my thing" - but I must say I *really* enjoyed both Riot & Grim Reaper at this year's fest.

:lol: I find it kinda funny that Hrom is playing that. They play like one show a year in Calgary. I guess they got on cus Gatekrashor played last year.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:24 pm

There's a band called "Eternal Champion"? I'll have to add 'em to my list of bands influenced by Michael Moorcock books. :twisted:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:08 am

Guess who just booked a cabin for one of the cruises? I did. :D
    Wishlist:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:41 am

Memnoch wrote:

Guess who just booked a cabin for one of the cruises? I did. :D

Same here :deathmetal: Also next TWO more festival for Me neurotic Deathfest April and Stonehenge festival july
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:40 am

Wow, very good beginning.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:13 am

Asphyx, Blues Pills, Carnal Ghoul and Deserted Fear make me interested in this. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:14 am

Tons of Rock just released the first four bands:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Steelfest announced the first bands for 2015 last night:

DARK FUNERAL (SWE) - EXCLUSIVE The Secrets Of the Black Arts gig
    NOKTURNAL MORTUM (UKR)
    ASPHYX (NL)
    ANAAL NATHRAKH (UK)
    TEMNOZOR (RUS)
    MELECHESH (ISR/NL)
    SATANIC WARMASTER (FIN)
    SVARTTJERN (NOR)
    SARGEIST (FIN)
    SOTAJUMALA (FIN)
    AXEGRESSOR (FIN)
    VORUM (FIN)
    WYRD (FIN)
    COSMIC CHURCH (FIN)
    MOR DAGOR (GER)
    DEMILICH (FIN)
    KETZER (GER)
    KAWIR (GRE)
    DIM AURA (ISR)
    WINTERFRONT (CRO)

I just booked a hotel room for the festival. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Warlord have been cancelled for Ragnarok and been replaced by Liege Lord ;)
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Announced at the Amon Amarth concert last night: 2015 Decibel Magazine Tour will be CONVERGE, AT THE GATES, VALLENFYRE + 1 band TBA in December.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:35 am

meshuggah wrote:Announced at the Amon Amarth concert last night: 2015 Decibel Magazine Tour will be CONVERGE, AT THE GATES, VALLENFYRE + 1 band TBA in December.

I have heard that the actual order is At The Gates, Converge, tba, Vallenfyre. I like the band that will be announced as the tba. :twisted: I am not a fan of Converge. I wish they played last so I could leave after the other three bands. I think dates will be announced this week. March/April 2015.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:45 am

2015 DECIBEL MAGAZINE TOUR DATES
    Friday, March 27 Los Angeles, CA The Wiltern
    Saturday, March 28 San Francisco, CA The Regency Ballroom
    Sunday, March 29 Portland, OR Roseland Theater
    Monday, March 30 Vancouver, BC Commodore Ballroom
    Tuesday, March 31 Seattle, WA Showbox at the Market
    Thursday, April 2 Salt Lake City, UT The Complex
    Friday, April 3 Denver, CO Summit Music Hall
    Saturday, April 4 Lincoln, NE Bourbon Street
    Sunday, April 5 Minneapolis, MN Mill City Nights
    Monday, April 6 Chicago, IL House of Blues
    Wednesday, April 8 Toronto, ON The Phoenix
    Thursday, April 9 Montreal, QC Metropolis
    Friday, April 10 Boston, MA Royale
    Saturday, April 11 Philadelphia, PA Union Transfer
    Sunday, April 12 New York, NY Webster Hall
  • TheSalamanizer
    Crewman

by TheSalamanizer » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:27 pm

I used to not care for their music, but Converge is one of the best live bands I've ever seen. Very interested in seeing who the TBA will be, but I'll go no matter what
    2015 - cabin 9375
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:18 am

Nightwish will play their only show in Norway next year in Trondheim 29.08., less than 15 minutes walking from home. :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    rflores
    Oiler

by rflores » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:34 am

WISHLIST:
    AGALLOCH NEGURA BUNGET ROTTING CHRIST PENTAGRAM MARDUK INQUISITION DARK FUNERAL CANDLEMASS TAAKE

70K 2013 , 70K 2014,70K 2015
    MDF 2014 MDF 2015
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:10 am

TrondheimMetal Fest has moved from March to October, and announced the first bands yesterday:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

• Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Hopefully next year I will finally make it to Austin Psychfest.

http://www.austinpsychfest.com/
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:30 pm

klons wrote:...talk about an early start.

Nightwish touring US/Canada with Delain in April. Few dates announced (Vancouver April 25th).

Nightwish just announced Sabaton as direct support on this tour. I'll be going to the SF show, sounds like one hell of a way to spend my birthday :beerwink:
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:

Nightwish just announced Sabaton as direct support on this tour. I'll be going to the SF show, sounds like one hell of a way to spend my birthday :beerwink:

And Vancouver's show has to be in a fucking seated theatre...
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:

Excuse me, what? WAT. Do you have a source for that? I'm looking through Nightwish's site and tour schedule and I can't find proof of this. If it's true, I'M FLYING TO QUEBEC FOR THE SHOW. Holy shit.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Phoenix wrote:Excuse me, what? WAT. Do you have a source for that? I'm looking through Nightwish's site and tour schedule and I can't find proof of this. If it's true, I'M FLYING TO QUEBEC FOR THE SHOW. Holy shit.

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:47 pm

klons wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Excuse me, what? WAT. Do you have a source for that? I'm looking through Nightwish's site and tour schedule and I can't find proof of this. If it's true, I'M FLYING TO QUEBEC FOR THE SHOW. Holy shit.

... Holy Mother Gaea.

Thanks for this! Ctrl+F doesn't work on pictures XD

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Phoenix wrote:... Holy Mother Gaea.

Was announced on their FB this morning, explains plenty of why your other searches didn't find it :P
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:52 pm

klons wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:... Holy Mother Gaea.

Was announced on their FB this morning, explains plenty of why your other searches didn't find it :P

Oh that explains why I didn't see it. I unfollowed them to avoid some of the drama... guess I'm not making that mistake again.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:24 am

Rockstad: Falun (aka. Sabaton Open Air) just announced the first bands beside Sabaton:
    Wintersun (FIN) - First time in Sweden
    Orphan Gypsy (SWE)
    Falconer (SWE) - Last gig ever in Europe (PPUSA will be last gig ever)
    Persuader (SWE)
    Krisiun (BRA)
    Orden Ogan (GER) - First time in Sweden
    Saffire (SWE)
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

• Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:25 am

The European Paganfest lineup was just released and I think I need a change of pants now. Lucky Europeans! Wintersun, Turisas, and Heidevolk are my top three favorite bands in the pagan/folk genre, or top three overall (not counting TSO and Savatage) and all three together in one tour is just... :viking:

2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:47 am

Jotunheimr wrote:The European Paganfest lineup was just released and I think I need a change of pants now. Lucky Europeans! Wintersun, Turisas, and Heidevolk are my top three favorite bands in the pagan/folk genre, or top three overall (not counting TSO and Savatage) and all three together in one tour is just... Image

That is a killer lineup. :wank: Lucky bastards on the continent! I think I may have to take a trip to Germany in March. Image
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:56 am

Excuse me, what? WAT. Do you have a source for that? I'm looking through Nightwish's site and tour schedule and I can't find proof of this. If it's true, I'M FLYING TO QUEBEC FOR THE SHOW. Holy shit.

Yeah, seriously. I may be looking at the Chicago show.
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
    ENTRAILSERADICATED
    Oiler

by ENTRAILSERADICATED » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:59 am

One of my bands is doing some shows on the East Coast and in Canada the week before the cruise, and in Vegas and possibly LA the week after. If anyone is in any of these areas, come say G'day and get shitfaced with us! :shots:

Claim The Throne is Melodic Death/Folk for fans of Wintersun/Dissection/Finntroll. If not, seeya on the boat again! I'm sure it will be a messy one as usual haha :belly:

Cheers!
    Jim
    How ya goin' cunt?
    ENTRAILSERADICATED
    Oiler

by ENTRAILSERADICATED » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:29 am

Here's a recent live clip too!^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmpK-7SNySs
    How ya goin' cunt?
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:15 am

ENTRAILSERADICATED wrote:One of my bands is doing some shows on the East Coast and in Canada the week before the cruise, and in Vegas and possibly LA the week after. If anyone is in any of these areas, come say G'day and get shitfaced with us! :shots:

Claim The Throne is Melodic Death/Folk for fans of Wintersun/Dissection/Finntroll. If not, seeya on the boat again! I'm sure it will be a messy one as usual haha :belly:

Cheers!
    Jim

I hope you guys end up playing onbroad!
    2025:

mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:32 pm

klons wrote:

I just saw Sabaton do a headline show in Dallas this past Friday. They kicked big time ass! I already had tickets to the Nightwish Houston show next year. Sabaton being added to the tour is the bee's knees!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:51 am

Cannibal Corpse/Behemoth (co-headline tour) with special guests Aeon & Tribulation

01/28 New Orleans, LA House of Blues
    01/29 Houston, TX House of Blues
    01/30 Austin, TX Mohawk
    01/31 Dallas, TX House of Blues
    02/02 Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theater
    02/03 Denver, CO The Summit Music Hall
    02/05 Salt Lake City, UT The Complex
    02/06 Las Vegas, NV House of Blues
    02/07 Santa Ana, CA The Observatory
    02/08 San Francisco, CA The Fillmore
    02/10 Seattle, WA El Corazon
    02/11 Vancouver, BC Comodore Ballroom
    02/13 Edmonton, AB Union Hall
    02/14 Calgary, AB MacEwan Hall
    02/16 Winnipeg, MB The Garrick
    02/17 Minneapolis, MN Mill City Nights
    02/18 Madison, WI Orpheum Theatre
    02/20 Chicago, IL House of Blues
    02/21 Indianapolis, IN Egyptian Room
    02/22 Cleveland, OH House of Blues
    02/23 Detroit, MI St. Andrews Hall
    02/24 Toronto, ON The Phoenix
    02/25 Montreal, QC Metropolis
    02/27 Boston, MA House of Blues
    02/28 New York, NY Webster Hall
    03/01 Philadelphia, PA Theatre of the Living Arts
    03/02 Silver Spring, MD The Fillmore
    03/03 Charlotte, NC The Fillmore
    03/05 Atlanta, GA Masquerade
    03/06 Tampa, FL Janus Landing
    03/07 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Revolution
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:54 pm

ENTRAILSERADICATED wrote:One of my bands is doing some shows on the East Coast and in Canada the week before the cruise, and in Vegas and possibly LA the week after. If anyone is in any of these areas, come say G'day and get shitfaced with us! :shots:

Cheers!
    Jim

w00t! Bug Jar gig! You'll be in my home turf on 1/18, the weekend before the cruise. I'm watching my coworker's buddies' bands play at that same spot the night before that. Talk about pre-gaming the pre-parties. It's a tiny as fuck bar but very fun. Do you know who the local openers will be yet? If not, I'll just bug my buddy at work until he finds out.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Post Reply 169 posts