Post Reply 169 posts
2015 Tours and Festivals
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: 2015 Tours and Festivals

by Phoenix » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 am

klons wrote:Image

Have a feeling this is what Sgt. B was hinting at ;)

This'll be good. Comes to my city on a Tuesday sadly, but these three bands will definitely be worth the tired and hungover next day at work.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:38 am

Phoenix wrote:

Have a feeling this is what Sgt. B was hinting at ;)

This'll be good. Comes to my city on a Tuesday sadly, but these three bands will definitely be worth the tired and hungover next day at work.

Yes it was. :D Glad you get a show. :cheers:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:09 pm

No Arizona date :bitch:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:29 pm

mooyagi wrote:No Arizona date :bitch:

Yea, but you get a Testament/Exodus date, I don't. I would gladly trade you tours.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Trollfest and Korpiklaani said they'll announce additional dates at the start without Ensiferum, stay tuned.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

Yea, but you get a Testament/Exodus date, I don't. I would gladly trade you tours.

Ugh Ensiferum/Korpiklaani skip all southern States and the only FL Testament date is some festival in Jacksonville that I've never heard of before today
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:19 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

Ugh Ensiferum/Korpiklaani skip all southern States and the only FL Testament date is some festival in Jacksonville that I've never heard of before today

Yeah, no Ensiferum/Korpiklaani date here in Atlanta either. :bitch:

'Course, part of that could be the fact that the Masquerade is -- once again -- reported to be closing forever in a few months. They DID book Testament and Exodus, but my sources tell me they've booked no shows at all past mid-July.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:37 am

Toronto on a Wednesday night.....but I'm working that day and even worse I'm scheduled to work the next day as well....getting home from T.O. at 2am and then getting up for the commute to work at 4:30 am is not a lot of fun......and how the hell and I going to stay sober at a Korpiklaani concert :belly: ........Looks like I'm going to have to start begging co-workers for shift changes. Really want to see all three of these bands :headbanger: :beerbang: :headbanger:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

Deal. :lol:

Phoenix wrote:

Trollfest and Korpiklaani said they'll announce additional dates at the start without Ensiferum, stay tuned.

Cool. Would rather it be Korpiklaani and Ensiferum but I'll take what I can get if it's available.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Going to San Francisco for Korpiklaani/Ensiferum for sure, will I see any of you there? Possibly going to the Testament/Exodus show, it's 50/50 at this point.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 am

Well... that leaves three nights that I don't have to drive to Vancouver in a 10 day span... :bitch:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:18 pm

I think I am going to the land of flappy heads for OEF. :headbanger:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:28 am

Well... that leaves three nights that I don't have to drive to Vancouver in a 10 day span... :bitch:

At least you get to see the tour. It stops in my town the day I leave for Maryland Deathfest. One day earlier & I would have been fine. :bitch:

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:32 am

Just saw this posted:

Insomnium / Omnium Gatherum - NA Tour

Aug. 11 - Manhattan, NY (Gramercy Theater)
    Aug. 12 - West Springfield, VA (Empire)
    Aug. 13 - Worcester, MA (Palladium)
    Aug. 14 - Clifton Park, NY (Trickshots)
    Aug. 15 - Pittsburgh, PA (Altar Bar)
    Aug. 16 - Westland, MI (Token Lounge)
    Aug. 17 - Joliet, IL (Mojoes)
    Aug. 18 - Minneapolis, MN (7th Street Entry)
    Aug. 19 - Winnipeg, MB (Zoo Cabaret)
    Aug. 21 - Edmonton, AB (Pawn Shop)
    Aug. 22 - Calgary, AB (Nite Owl)
    Aug. 23 - Vancouver, BC (Red Room)
    Aug. 24 - Seattle, WA (El Corazon)
    Aug. 25 - Portland, OR (Hawthorne Theater)
    Aug. 27 - West Hollywood, CA (Whisky)
    Aug. 28 - San Diego, CA (Brick By Brick)
    Aug. 29 - Las Vegas, NV (LVCS)
    Aug. 30 - Tempe, AZ (Club Red)
    Sep. 1 - Denver, CO (Bluebird Theater)
    Sep. 3 - Lousiville, KY (Expo Five)
    Sep. 4 - Cleveland, OH (Agora Ballroom)
    Sep. 5 - Toronto, ON (Garrison)
    Sep. 6 - Ottawa, ON (Ritual)
    Sep. 7 - Montreal, QC (Le Circle)

http://www.enterthevault.com/index.php

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:26 am

Sgt. B wrote:Just saw this posted:

Aug. 11 - Manhattan, NY (Gramercy Theater)
    Aug. 12 - West Springfield, VA (Empire)
    Aug. 13 - Worcester, MA (Palladium)
    Aug. 14 - Clifton Park, NY (Trickshots)
    Aug. 15 - Pittsburgh, PA (Altar Bar)
    Aug. 16 - Westland, MI (Token Lounge)
    Aug. 17 - Joliet, IL (Mojoes)
    Aug. 18 - Minneapolis, MN (7th Street Entry)
    Aug. 19 - Winnipeg, MB (Zoo Cabaret)
    Aug. 23 - Vancouver, BC (Red Room)
    Aug. 24 - Seattle, WA (El Corazon)
    Aug. 25 - Portland, OR (Hawthorne Theater)
    Aug. 27 - West Hollywood, CA (Whisky)
    Aug. 28 - San Diego, CA (Brick By Brick)
    Aug. 29 - Las Vegas, NV (LVCS)
    Aug. 30 - Tempe, AZ (Club Red)
    Sep. 1 - Denver, CO (Bluebird Theater)
    Sep. 3 - Lousiville, KY (Expo Five)
    Sep. 4 - Cleveland, OH (Agora Ballroom)
    Sep. 5 - Toronto, ON (Garrison)
    Sep. 6 - Ottawa, ON (Ritual)
    Sep. 7 - Montreal, QC (Le Circle)

http://www.enterthevault.com/index.php

My birthday is August 20th. They come in on the Saturday.

:chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :shred: :shred: :shred: :stagger: :stagger:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:33 am

Edmonton Friday, Calgary Saturday is my favourite thing ever. I can go to both!!
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Dammit there is such a thing as south eastern united states :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

There are far too many good tours this year that dont even come remotely close to Tampa
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Monmisreal wrote:

Dammit there is such a thing as south eastern united states :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

There are far too many good tours this year that dont even come remotely close to Tampa

We get ALL THE TOURS!!!

:boobs: :lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:29 am

Jaimie38 wrote:We get ALL THE TOURS!!!

• klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Vancouver isn't getting Allegaeon :cry:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:05 pm

Monmisreal wrote:

Agreed!

Not all that close to Atlanta, either. The Louisville KY date could have been a possibility, but it conflicts with DragonCon. :evil:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:43 am

Monmisreal wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:37 pm

Very happy about this. Headline tour for Solstafir. My local show is in a room that holds 170 people and on a weekend. :D

4/22 Brooklyn, NY @ The Shop
    4/23 Montreal, QC @ L'ail'ze
    4/24 Ottawa, ON @ Mavericks
    4/25 Toronto, ON @ Garrison
    4/26 Rochester. NY @ Bug Jar
    4/27 Pittsburgh, PA @ 31st St Pub
    4/28 Columbus, OH @ Ace Of Cups
    4/29 Grand Rapids, MI @ Pyramid Scheme
    4/30 Milwaukee, WI @ Tbd
    5/1 Minneapolis, MN @ Nether Bar
    5/3 Chicago, IL @ Reggies
    5/4/ Kansas City, MO @ Riot Room
    5/5 Denver, CO @ Larimer
    5/6 Salt Lake City, UT @ Bar Deluxe
    5/8 Spokane, WA @ The Pin
    5/9 Vancouver BC @ Rickshaw
    5/10 Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
    5/12 San Francisco, CA @ Oakland Opera
    5/13 Los Angeles, CA @ Los Globos
    5/14 Scottsdale, AZ @ Pub Rock Live
    5/15 Albuquerque, NM @ Sister
    5/16 Fort Worth, TX @ Sons Of Hermann
    5/17 Austin, TX @ Red 7
    5/18 New Orleans, LA @ One Eyed Jacks
    5/20 Richmond, VA @ Strange Matter

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:54 pm

Too bad Solstafir played Maryland Deathfest last year ,they could finish their tour in Richmond and play one of the next 4 days and go home from BWI.We have a super cheap airline from BWI to Iceland called "WOW air" ,I imagine that is how they will get home.So they will be about 12 miles from the Deathfest location on the first day.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Sigh... Another band entirely skipping Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.

At least we're getting Ensiferum, Korpiklaani and TrollfesT.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:21 pm

Maryland Deathfest has no rule about not playing 2 years in a row. I've seen a few bands play back-to-back years. I thought the same thing earlier. The routing & the lack of East Coast dates (other than Brooklyn & Richmond) seems odd. I suspect that they may be playing on MDF either as a replacement band or a late addition. If they do, I get to see them twice on the tour.

MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:07 pm

HeavyMTL 2015

2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Maryland Deathfest has no rule about not playing 2 years in a row. I've seen a few bands play back-to-back years. I thought the same thing earlier. The routing & the lack of East Coast dates (other than Brooklyn & Richmond) seems odd. I suspect that they may be playing on MDF either as a replacement band or a late addition. If they do, I get to see them twice on the tour.

I was thinking a replacement for sure ,a band or two always drops out.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 am

Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:31 am

Well, at least I get Solstafir. Revocation, Iron Reagan and the Septic Flesh/Moonspell tour are coming my way SOON.

Jaimie38 wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least I'm happy to say tours aren't skipping my entire state. Could make trips across the lake if I really wanted to see some of these things. Sucks without a car, though. Maybe I'll make a raft? :lol:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:42 am

Fuck yes. Paris again and Opeth. :wank:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:10 am

jodionline wrote:Image

I'm hoping they add a few North American shows.

Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Local boys Striker opening for Artillery--check them out!
    Daenerys and Monmisreal (Steph and Brian) coming to Florida! Bring Kevin too.. he likes Artillery--who were truly boring on 70k

You may get a concert this year!

:beerbang:
    9 Time Vet.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Image

Local boys Striker opening for Artillery--check them out!
    Daenerys and Monmisreal (Steph and Brian) coming to Florida! Bring Kevin too.. he likes Artillery--who were truly boring on 70k

You may get a concert this year!

I'm gonna be at the Tupelo gig on April 23rd. Anyone else?
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 am

Sgt. B wrote:

I'm hoping they add a few North American shows.

+1

And since it's an anniversary tour, we can hope for a lot of older material, too! :headbanger:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:26 am

Oh man - that will be an amazing gig! As a few others have stated, hope there are some US dates of this same set!! I am remembering how much I've loved every Opeth gig I've attended. The last one at The Riviera Theater in Chicago was especially outstanding - such a great setlist.

Eternal Rains Will Come
    Cusp of Eternity
    The Drapery Falls
    The Moor
    Windowpane
    The Lotus Eater
    The Grand Conjuration
    Deliverance
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:56 pm

For festivals this year MDF, Party.San, Summer Breeze and ProgPower have my money. There's a local Doom Fest and Folk Fest in MD that I might go to if the line ups are decent; Hells Headbash in Cleveland is another possibility. As for tours, there's a bunch, next few will be Electric Wizard (4/1) and then At The Gates (4/11). Plus the all mighty Bolt Thrower in June.
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      Sgt. B
      Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:14 am

Overkill/Symphony X US/Canada co-headline tour

09/18/2015 The Palladium – Worcester, MA *
      09/19/2015 Upstate Concert Hall – Clifton Park, NY **
      09/20/2015 Dome Theater – Niagara Falls, NY *
      09/22/2015 Agora Ballroom – Cleveland, OH *
      09/23/2015 The Intersection – Grand Rapids, MI **
      09/24/2015 House of Blues - Chicago , IL *
      09/25/2015 Rave – Milwaukee, WI *
      09/26/2015 Mill City Nights – Minnesota, MN **
      09/27/2015 Park Theatre – Winnipeg, MB - CANADA **
      09/29/2015 Mac Ewan Hall Ballroom – Calgary, AB - CANADA **
      09/30/2015 Union Hall – Edmonton, AB - CANADA **
      10/01/2015 Knitting Factory – Spokane, WA **
      10/02/2015 Vogue Theatre – Vancouver, B.C. - CANADA *
      10/03/2015 Showbox at the Market – Seattle, WA **
      10/05/2015 The Grand Ballroom at the Regency Center – San Francisco, CA **
      10/06/2015 The Regent Theater – Los Angeles, CA **
      10/07/2015 Marquee Theatre – Tempe, AZ *
      10/09/2015 The Bomb Factory – Dallas, TX *
      10/10/2015 210 Kapones – San Antonio, TX **
      10/11/2015 Warehouse Live – Houston, TX *
      10/13/2015 The Ritz – Tampa, FL *
      10/14/2015 The Masquerade – Atlanta, GA **
      10/15/2015 The Filmore – Charlotte, NC **
      10/16/2015 The Filmore – Silver Spring, MD *
      10/17/2015 Terminal 5 – New York City, NY *

*Overkill closes

** Symphony X closes

Sanctuary is also playing the October 17 show in NYC

• Phoenix
      Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:30 am

What is with metal bands and Tuesdays in my city?

But it's Over fucking Kill so... who cares!

Survivor:
      Out for 2023
    • klons
      Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:45 am

Phoenix wrote:What is with metal bands and Tuesdays in my city?

But it's Over fucking Kill so... who cares!

Only SX headlines yours! Wonder what kind of opening bands they bring along...