Sinister (Netherlands)
    Svartidauði (Iceland)
    Svarttjern (Norway)
    Thulcandra (Germany)
    Tulus (Norway)
    Venom (UK)
    Visceral Disgorge
    Wormed (Spain)"

Early bird (discounted all access tickets) sold out in seconds this morning Thankfully I was able to get one. :headbanger:

I like the initial lineup here. I wonder if 70K will grab any of the bands? Last year they grabbed Napalm Death, Origin, Amorphis & Einherjer (I may be forgetting someone).
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2016

by biertroll » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:26 am

Hail of Bullets!! :cry:

I cannot justify the trip for just one band even though it's a really big band for me.

Haemorrhage would be awesome to see and some of the others but I've learned my lesson with Carpathian Forest and Sodom to book when there is only one big big band I like.

I will wait until they announce the 800 other bands left :lol: :headbanger:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:10 pm

I would love to see Samael again!!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:03 am

If 70k where to grab any from MDF my picks would be
    Lord Belial :death:
    Samael
    Destroyer 666
    Hail Of Bullets
    Haemorrhage

Top 5 so far
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:47 am

There's so many bands in that list I don't know, I'll have to spend the weekend listening to them. I feel like I'll convince myself to go again, though. Right now, only band in there that I'm excited about is Bongzilla. Jungle Rot was also really good on the boat.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:56 am

Pretty good initial lineup. I like a lot of underground metal bands and this festival really hits the mark every year for that kind of stuff. Here are the bands I'm stoked about that I think you guys should give a chance to if you haven't yet heard them:

Auroch (Canada)
    Deströyer 666
    Gruesome
    Hail of Bullets (Netherlands)
    Mitochondrion (Canada)
    Nocturnal Graves (Australia)
    Putrid Pile
    Svartidauði (Iceland)
    Svarttjern (Norway)
    Thulcandra (Germany)
    Wormed (Spain)

I'm especially excited for Nocturnal Graves. They are fantastic blackened thrash metal. Perfect for an evening of blasphemy. :cool:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 am

Bands that were just added today:

Craft (Sweden)
    Dead Church
    Desaster (Germany)
    Excel
    General Surgery (Sweden)
    Grave Miasma (UK)
    Hemdale
    Impaled Nazarene (Finland)
    Infernal Revulsion (Japan)
    Mystifier (Brazil)
    Negative Approach
    Sanitys Dawn (Germany)
    Yacøpsæ (Germany)
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:30 am

Sgt. B wrote:Bands that were just added today:

Craft (Sweden)
    Dead Church
    Desaster (Germany)
    Excel
    General Surgery (Sweden)
    Grave Miasma (UK)
    Hemdale
    Infernal Revulsion (Japan)
    Mystifier (Brazil)
    Negative Approach
    Sanitys Dawn (Germany)
    Yacøpsæ (Germany)

I already knew about the awesomeness that is Grave Miasma, and Impaled Nazarene but I haven't heard of the majority of the rest of the bands. I started checking some out this morning (still need to check out the rest), but I really really dig General Surgery. If you dig Carcass and/or Aborted, you'll probably dig them too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpDWmvW-76M

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

• SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 pm

I JUST saw the new MDF bands... Impaled Nazarene! :beerhorns:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:32 am

All the bands will be announced in a week (next Friday)!!

MDF ain't fuckin' around!

DATES TO REMEMBER:
    Saturday, July 11th at 12 pm (EST) - 100 more discounted early bird passes will be made available. These passes are valid for all 4 days and venues. If you do not get one of these passes, do NOT hit the panic button. There will be more available after we announce all bands. Early bird passes can be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/maryland-d ... 016-ticket

Friday, July 17th at 10 am (EST) - We will announce the 3rd and FINAL round of confirmed bands for MDF XIV. More than 40 bands will be announced!!

Wednesday, July 22nd at 11 am (EST) - We'll let you know where each band is playing and which day.

Wednesday, July 22nd at 12 pm (EST) - ALL ticket options will go on sale.

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:41 am

45 more bands confirmed for MDF XIV!!!

The Afternoon Gentlemen (UK)
    Buzzov*en
    Centinex (Sweden)
    Claudio Simonetti's Goblin (Italy)
    Crypt Sermon
    Dehumanized
    Demonical (Sweden)
    Demonic Christ
    Deranged (Sweden)
    Discharge (UK)
    DOOM (UK)
    Dopethrone (Canada)
    Dragged into Sunlight (UK)
    Gets Worse (UK)
    Ground
    Hellbringer (Australia)
    Hirax
    Horrendous
    Infest
    Interment (Sweden)
    Magrudergrind
    Novembers Doom
    Nuclear Assault
    Paradise Lost (UK)
    Priapus
    Putrescence (Canada)
    Repulsion
    Ringworm
    Rotten Sound (Finland)
    Satan (UK)
    Secrets of the Moon (Germany)
    Severed Head of State
    Sick Fix
    Sick of Stupidity (Netherlands)
    Six Brew Bantha (Canada)
    Skullshitter
    Tempest
    Test (Brazil)
    Testament
    Tragedy
    Waco Jesus
    Weedeater
    Whoresnation (France)
    Wombbath (Sweden)
    World Burns to Death

Full list of confirmed bands:

The Afternoon Gentlemen (UK)
    Auroch (Canada)
    Bongripper
    Bongzilla
    Buzzov*en
    Centinex (Sweden)
    Claudio Simonetti's Goblin (Italy)
    Craft (Sweden)
    Crypt Sermon
    Dead Church
    Dehumanized
    Demonical (Sweden)
    Demonic Christ
    Denouncement Pyre (Australia)
    Deranged (Sweden)
    Desaster (Germany)
    Deströyer 666
    Discharge (UK)
    Disgorge
    DOOM (UK)
    Dopethrone
    Dragged into Sunlight (UK)
    Excel
    Exciter (Canada)
    General Surgery (Sweden)
    Gets Worse (UK)
    Grave Miasma (UK)
    Ground
    Gruesome
    Haemorrhage (Spain)
    The Haunted (Sweden)
    Hellbringer (Australia)
    Hemdale
    Hirax
    Horrendous
    Infeneral Revulsion (Japan)
    Infest
    Internment (Sweden)
    Jungle Rot
    Khold (Norway)
    Lord Belial (Sweden)
    Magrudergrind
    Malignant Tumour (Czech Republic)
    Mitochondrion (Canada)
    Mystifier (Brazil)
    Negative Approach
    Novembers Doom
    Nuclear Assault
    Paradise Lost (UK)
    Phobocosm (Canada)
    Priapus
    Putrescence (Canada)
    Putrid Pile
    Repulsion
    Ringworm
    Rotten Sound (Finland)
    Samael (Switzerland) - "Ceremony of Opposites" set
    Sanitys Dawn (Germany)
    Satan (UK)
    Saturnalia Temple (Sweden)
    Severe Torture (Netherlands)
    Severed Head of State
    Sick Fix
    Sick of Stupidity (Netherlands)
    Sinister (Netherlands)
    Six Brew Bantha (Canada)
    Skullshitter
    Svartidauði (Iceland)
    Svarttjern (Norway)
    Tempest
    Test (Brazil)
    Testament
    Thulcandra (Germany)
    Tragedy
    Tulus (Norway)
    Venom (UK)
    Visceral Disgorge
    Waco Jesus
    Weedeater
    Whoresnation
    Wombbath (Sweden)
    World Burns to Death
    Wormed (Spain)
    Yacøpsæ (Germany)

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:23 am

I like Buzzov*en, Nuclear Assault, Testament, The Haunted, and Paradise Lost... I've seen the last 3... not a chance I'll go
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 am

I'm so there. Solid stoner bands, solid thrash bands. Some grind I like. Shit, man.
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:54 am

Sgt. B wrote:Excel
    General Surgery (Sweden)
    Gruesome
    Haemorrhage (Spain)
    Hirax
    Khold (Norway)
    Magrudergrind
    Nuclear Assault
    Putrid Pile
    Repulsion
    Rotten Sound (Finland)
    Testament
    Venom (UK)
    Visceral Disgorge
    Waco Jesus
    Weedeater

Ah shiz. Had to throw in Magrudergrind didn't you?

Damn jerks.

Why can't you be on a boat.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Jephi
    Oiler

by Jephi » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Great line-up (as always)! I'm most excited for Destroyer 666, Desaster, General Surgery, Grave Miasma, Lord Belial, and Satan.
    2012 * BTH * 2015 * 2016 * 2017 * 2020
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:49 am

So, MDF announced Netherlands Deathfest. It's in Tilburg at the 013 venue on the last weekend of February. If the lineup is any good, I guess I'm going.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:04 pm

Memnoch wrote:So, MDF announced Netherlands Deathfest. It's in Tilburg at the 013 venue on the last weekend of February. If the lineup is any good, I guess I'm going.

I really liked that venue when they had the first ProgPower (ever, worldiwde) there in...1999, I think.
    A shame they had to move it after that first year, to a location that was harder to get to.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Panteonero
    Oiler

by Panteonero » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Last two bands announced for MDF were Atrophy (fuck yes!) and Earth. These are the bands I am really excited about:

Auroch (Canada)
    Atrophy
    Bongripper
    Buzzov*en
    Crypt Sermon
    Deströyer 666
    Discharge (UK)
    DOOM (UK)
    Dopethrone
    Dragged into Sunlight (UK) ohhh Boy! this band is out of this solar system.
    Excel
    General Surgery (Sweden)
    Grave Miasma (UK)
    Gruesome
    The Haunted (Sweden)
    Hellbringer (Australia)
    Horrendous
    Jungle Rot
    Mitochondrion (Canada)
    Mystifier (Brazil)
    Novembers Doom
    Nuclear Assault
    Paradise Lost (UK)
    Phobocosm (Canada)
    Repulsion
    Ringworm
    Saturnalia Temple (Sweden)
    Sinister (Netherlands)
    Test (Brazil)
    Thulcandra (Germany)
    Waco Jesus
    Wormed (Spain)

Moreover, what else can you ask when you got SATAN? :cheers:

Only one more band for Edison Lot and we are done. My whish for that last announcement is Rotting Christ. See you there :cool:
    Survivor 2015
    Attending on 2017.
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:07 pm

Hey all

I'm looking for one or more person who would be interested in sharing a hotel room for MDF. I plan on arriving Wednesday and leaving Sunday.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Absu just got announced for the pre-fest party. I'm so pumped, I don't know any of the other bands for that show and don't even give a fuck. I just freaked out my dog when I saw the notification. Absu was one of the first metal bands I listened to and still like.

https://www.facebook.com/events/492136587624303/
    Panteonero
    Oiler

by Panteonero » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:40 am

Great news that Absu is going to be on the pre fest. Another good reason to arrive the day previous.

It sucks that Lord Belial had to cancel, however, we got a great add. It would be great that Lord Belial could finally make it and then we have both bands.

They say 4days all access pass are sold out. Do you think they will sale some more?
    Survivor 2015
    Attending on 2017.
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Panteonero wrote:Great news that Absu is going to be on the pre fest. Another good reason to arrive the day previous.

It sucks that Lord Belial had to cancel, however, we got a great add. It would be great that Lord Belial could finally make it and then we have both bands.

They say 4days all access pass are sold out. Do you think they will sale some more?

Sometimes they have some sales that don't go through and they release the tickets back in a small batch or something, but also there will be people dropping their tickets for resale since when you buy them so far ahead, obviously some people will buy and then can't go.

I did all 4 days and the pre-fest last year, and every day of it was worth it. Absu at the Ottobar will be fantastic, it's small compared to the other venues.
    Panteonero
    Oiler

by Panteonero » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:18 pm

My friend and I already have full access tickets, there are great bands we like every day :pound:

But a couple fellows want to join so it is good to know that. Where do you think we can find people willing to sale their full access tickets?

Thanks in advance Marie.
    Survivor 2015
    Attending on 2017.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:34 pm

Yeah Angelcorpse taking Lord Belial's spot. Fuck yes
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Panteonero
    Oiler

by Panteonero » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:30 am

Well, I bought 2 4days-all-venues tickets. I am trying to add attendee names individually to each ticket. I go to the eventbrite, click on the tickets, then click on edit, but it seems I can only edit the name for both tickets. Anyone can guide me with that? Thanks.
    Survivor 2015
    Attending on 2017.
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:33 pm

Panteonero wrote:Thanks in advance Marie.

Good thing you found them. I would've said FB or their website's forum.

You can call me Sara, BTW. Marie is my middle name.

Anyway, I have my pre fest tickets. Shit is gonna make me broke! I just need plane tix now.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:54 pm

MDF PRE PARTY- MAY 25TH@ OTTOBAR

ABSU
    PROFANATICA
    CRYFEMAL
    PISSGRAVE
    PUTRISECT

$20 ADV/$25 DAY OF SHOW
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:39 pm

I'm having a hard trying to decide between Soundstage and Edison Lot on Friday. Both have really killer bands playing but I can't do both.

Any suggestions?
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:19 pm

I would do Edison
    Panteonero
    Oiler

by Panteonero » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Horrendous, Novembers Doom and Samael´s Ceremony of Opposites set would turn my scales for Edison. Missing Repulsion would suck though.
    Survivor 2015
    Attending on 2017.
    Crawfords Folly
    Wiper

by Crawfords Folly » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:46 am

Be sure and check out
    World Burns To Death.
    Lucifers Rebellion~

MDF 2015 2016 2019
    70K 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
    BLASTFEST 2016
    PSYCHO 2017
    INFERNO 2018
    QUEBEC DEATHFEST 2018
    BRUTAL ASSAULT 2019
    Panteonero
    Oiler

by Panteonero » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:35 pm

Mayhem will play De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas in its entirety on Friday at Edison Lot. Am I the only one thinking the last announcement could have been better?

I will surely pass by the World Burns to Death´s set and pay attention.
    Survivor 2015
    Attending on 2017.
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:56 am

The lineup for MDF this year is utterly astounding. I don't know how they continue to pack their fest with so many rare and quality acts every year. Atrophy!?!? How the hell?? Anyway, Nocturnal Graves, Thulcandra, Impaled Nazarene, Satan, Exciter, Nuclear Assault,Khold, Sinister, November's Doom...the list goes on. So much I can't miss this year and even some overlapping conflicts it appears. Got my 4 day pass, and VIP pass. It'll be my 4th MDF. Can't wait.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Mayhem doing De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas in its entirety. FucK YES :bmhorns: :beerhorns:
    Panteonero
    Oiler

by Panteonero » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:25 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:The lineup for MDF this year is utterly astounding. I don't know how they continue to pack their fest with so many rare and quality acts every year. Atrophy!?!? How the hell?? Anyway, Nocturnal Graves, Thulcandra, Impaled Nazarene, Satan, Exciter, Nuclear Assault,Khold, Sinister, November's Doom...the list goes on. So much I can't miss this year and even some overlapping conflicts it appears. Got my 4 day pass, and VIP pass. It'll be my 4th MDF. Can't wait.

I got my all pass ticket knowing only half line up and the more I dig in the unknown bands for me the more conflicted I am about what I will miss. I guess I will have to drop those bands I have already seen live or will most probably see in the future and focus on the oddities that hardly play.
    Survivor 2015
    Attending on 2017.
    Crawfords Folly
    Wiper

by Crawfords Folly » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:55 pm

I hate missing the Pre-Party! But I already have my plane tix. I really enjoy the Edison Lot the Most. But I would go by what bands are playing if u have to choose. Mayhem played FUN FUN FUN here in Austin ... Not to be missed it was awesome. After waiting so many years to see them. I can't wait to see them again.
    Lucifers Rebellion~

MDF 2015 2016 2019
    70K 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
    BLASTFEST 2016
    PSYCHO 2017
    INFERNO 2018
    QUEBEC DEATHFEST 2018
    BRUTAL ASSAULT 2019
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Hey everyone. Unfortunately I won't be able to make to MDF this year. I'm selling my tickets for Thursday and Friday at the Soundstage for $30 each if anyone is interested.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:23 pm

I'm a planner.

In anticipation of MDF I booked my room as soon as we got home last year.

No one can take over my stay unfortunately.

However if you're in need of fancy digs like I like:
    Home2 Suites
    8 East Pleasant Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
    Is at I believe $189 a night.
    Walking distance (or a cheap cheap Uber to all MDF venues).

Yes, I'm fancy.

It comes with a half kitchen and service is wonderful :beerwink:

Deck ? 2020
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Friday's Edison Lot set is awesome Mayhem ,November's Doom ,The Haunted ,Samael and Paradise Lost .But what sucks is this shit http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... story.html ,it was all supposed to be over quickly but the next trial starts May 10th.Perfect timing for a verdict that piss off the SJW Army and riot.City could get a curfew like last April.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:32 am

Thulcandra out due to visa issues. Demolition Hammer added as a replacement.

Locked 41 posts