Post Reply 11 posts Page 1 of 1
Plans after the cruise. Disney? Universal studios?
    Yasminemus
    Oiler

Plans after the cruise. Disney? Universal studios?

by Yasminemus » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:46 am

Since it will be my first time in the US, i was thinking why not use the chance and enjoy myself even more? Was thinking of doing either Disney land or Universal studios and was wondering if anyone was up for it, or if similar plans existed already. I've been told this happened previously so thought of asking here.
    Top picks:Eluveitie-Arkona-WithinTemptation-DimmuBorgir-Devilment-Kamelot-LacunaCoil-Amorphis-InThisMoment-StreamOfPassion-Epica-CradleOfFilth-HIM-Nightwish-Apocalyptica-Skindred--Leaves'eyes-Draconian-Avatar-Hellyeah-Avatarium-Sirenia-Wintersun-Xandria
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

Re: Plans after the cruise. Disney? Universal studios?

by meshuggah » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:32 am

February 9th is Mardi Gras. Going to New Orleans for the biggest party anywhere!
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:07 am

Myself and a cabin mate will be spending a few days in LA after the cruise. Universal Studios is part of the plan, Black Sabbath on the 11th, also high on the list is visiting the Poltergeist house in Simi Valley, among other things.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:59 am

Yasminemus wrote:Since it will be my first time in the US, i was thinking why not use the chance and enjoy myself even more? Was thinking of doing either Disney land or Universal studios and was wondering if anyone was up for it, or if similar plans existed already. I've been told this happened previously so thought of asking here.

I'll actually be at Universal before the cruise in Orlando
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:41 pm

I loved Busch Gardens (if you can travel a bit). I got to feed giraffes, it was awesome. Definitely pay extra for the food pass and a VIP experience, totally worth it.

I'm headed to Miami for food after they kick us off the boat and then flying home :lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:11 am

Group of us going to New Orleans for the end of Mardi Gras.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Crawfords Folly
    Wiper

by Crawfords Folly » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:38 pm

Ooh! NOLA is a perfect place to go! So much good food and fun.
    Universal Studios is the Best! Harry Potter Train. Dr Suess World Simpsons, Beelejuice, and lots more! We had a great time when went. Bars all around...
    I think there are a few shows in Florida after as well.
    Lucifers Rebellion~

MDF 2015 2016
    70K 2016 2017 2018
    BLASTFEST 2016
    PSYCHO 2017
    INFERNO 2018
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:21 am

I am staying at FLL for 3 days after the cruise. I will go to the Riptide for the after cruise party on Monday, then I will do another cruise in the FLL canals :mrgreen: and relaxing.

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:06 am

Crawfords Folly wrote:Universal Studios is the Best! Harry Potter Train. Dr Suess World Simpsons, Beelejuice, and lots more!

Yes!! Universal Studios parks are awesome. Last year I went there before the cruise, I got the Harry Potter package (4 nights at Cabana Bay, 3 park-to-park tickets with early entrance to Harry Potter area including 2 breakfasts and some other benefits) and I had so much fun!
    All the attractions are great, I wish I could go again.

Disney is not my cup of tea. I've been to Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom. Disney is a place for fantasy, it's so beautiful... but not so fun - except for Aerosmith's Rock N' Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror, those are really cool!
    2015, 2016 and 2017 survivor

Wishlist:
    Abbath - Apocalyptica - Arcturus - Behemoth - Borknagar - Edguy - Evergrey - Lacuna Coil - Lindemann <3 - Mayhem - Michael Monroe - Moonspell - Nervosa - Novembers Doom - Sabaton - Samael - Tankard
  • skully750ml
    Wiper

by skully750ml » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:17 am

my friend and i are doing universal for the next couple days after the cruise. harry potter for the win!
    :death: slytherin forever!
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:59 pm

MonicaMM wrote:Disney is not my cup of tea. I've been to Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom. Disney is a place for fantasy, it's so beautiful... but not so fun - except for Aerosmith's Rock N' Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror, those are really cool!

You should have went to Epcot and Animal Kingdom, they at least have some stuff to look at. Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom are the worst ones.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
Post Reply 11 posts Page 1 of 1