Post Reply 12 posts Page 1 of 1
The Ticketmaster Settlement
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

The Ticketmaster Settlement

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:51 pm

So the United States users got this http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2682560 ,and maybe other outside United States.I got 4 pairs of free tickets and 8 -$2.25 vouchers for ticket purchase (you can only use 1 per ticket which makes them more of a pain to enter).Sonata Artica and Tribulation have both been on the list in my area so there are some shows to pick from.Waiting to see if Opeth will be one on the picks in Washington D.C. ,Livenation has to own the venue.Anybody get any free good shows yet?If you haven't even see this ,go to your ticketmaster account and find "your vouchers",I don't think I signed up for the lawsuit .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: The Ticketmaster Settlement

by Pellaz » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:38 pm

Thanks for posting this here. I'd posted the info on my profile on FB and a lot of people were not aware.

Dunno how many free ticket and discount vouchers I got, but it's probably about 15 of each. :shock:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:24 am

Steph and I had a total of like 24 but the choices were soo limited it wasn't even worth it. Not to mention unless you did it the first hour everything is already sold out since you can only use the vouchers on certain shows.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:24 pm

Make sure you bookmark the concert page availability for your area.I have seen tickets reappear and also check near the show dates .From what I understand you are more likely to see smaller shows added near the date to fill up the hall ,especially with the places you spend money on beer and food.The vouchers are good for 4 years ,also I believe people can just get the tickets and sell them.Seems there is a gold rush now for tickets but as people exhaust their vouchers it will be easier to get tickets.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:36 am

So far I've used 2 sets of free vouchers, not a lot of options here, but I'm gonna watch for when more open up... definitely a case of goin' to shows I wouldn't pay for but will be decent for free... my girl and I will be seein' the REO Speedwagon & Def Leppard tour, and then a couple weeks later Heart & Joan Jett... fingers crossed for something cool for my remaining vouchers
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Malaka wrote:I have a ton of vouchers that expire in 2020, but so far every single event says "Vouchers Sold Out For This Event", or something of that nature. So does anyone have insight as to when (or if) they will be releasing more shows that are eligible for vouchers? The list is getting smaller by the week.

my guess is sometime in the mid to late spring they'll open another round for the summer season
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:13 pm

I hope so, I have a ton too. Most of the stuff that was sold out here, I get for free by other means anyways. I've been looking at the California stuff too just in case but the list is so small now.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:50 pm

I got screwed on this. I had my last ISP for 17 years. I changed ISP right before this settlement. Because I changed ISP, my e-mail address changed. Of course, you can't change your e-mail address without confirming on your old e-mail address. (How stupid is that?) I've tried multiple times to contact them for help, and never got a response. So, no settlement for me.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:31 am

Yippee38 wrote:I got screwed on this. I had my last ISP for 17 years. I changed ISP right before this settlement. Because I changed ISP, my e-mail address changed. Of course, you can't change your e-mail address without confirming on your old e-mail address. (How stupid is that?) I've tried multiple times to contact them for help, and never got a response. So, no settlement for me.

That sucks ,had the same thing happen to me with a few accounts when I changed my service provider.I actually have an Hotmail account I started before I had my own ISP service.That saved me from so much trouble,between people using work e-mail (then changed jobs ) or changed ISP provider;this had to happen enough for Ticketmaster to be aware of problems.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:08 am

Malaka wrote:I got an email at 1:32am last night stating they had updated their eligible events list, and by 6:30am there is nothing on the site. The site says, "Eligible events will be listed here. Please check periodically."

What a bunch of clowns. I don't know about you guys, but I don't have all day to check periodically. I can't wait until this vile conglomerate is void of existence. :bitch:

I got that, too... Assumed whatever it was had already sold out

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:29 am

Events showed up

Only event near me I'd go to I already have tickets for, those bastards!

Event a couple hours drive away this Saturday (Blue Oyster Cult) could have worked if I'd been able to plan a week ago

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:27 pm

Malaka wrote:Thanks for the update Bill! I used 2 codes to give free tix for Foreigner/Cheap Trick, and Nickelback to my in-laws because nothing else is worthwhile. Might as well use them. :roll:
    I wish I could've used them on Gojira or Summer Slaughter, like they had available in other cities. Better luck next year, I guess.

If I'd known they'd do it and have Boston, I could saved some loot

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
Post Reply 12 posts Page 1 of 1