Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
CONCERTS, TOUR
  • TalibanVI
    Wiper

CONCERTS, TOUR

by TalibanVI » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:29 am

I will be arriving to Miami january 31. There is any good concert around between january 31 and february 1

:viking: :viking:
  • sara
    Petty Officer

Re: CONCERTS, TOUR

by sara » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:01 am

I haven't heard of any, but there is often a "boat bash" concert or something going on. We didn't get one last year, but there was a gig in Miami for the people who went down that way, I believe it was made up of local bands. In 2015, the pre-cruise concert was in Ft. Lauderdale and had some good bands, again mostly from Florida, though Thrash or Die for example is known outside of Florida, too. I hope we can have another show like this, but who knows if it will happen. It's a good place to drink beer and meet other cruisers.

Maybe someone who knows the metal scene in Miami better than I do will chime in with some good local show happening on one of those nights. I'm definitely down for some dive bar metal music and drinking.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1