Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1
Holograms
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

Re: Holograms

by cegr80 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:29 pm

2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:16 am

To me, this is an insult to these artists, as well as an insult to people that go to see that. This is called a live show for a reason.

It's sad that our heroes die, but that's part of the package we get from the day we are born. Living in the past never leads to good stuff (wow, that's deep bro)
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 am

TPH wrote:To me, this is an insult to these artists, as well as an insult to people that go to see that. This is called a live show for a reason.

It's sad that our heroes die, but that's part of the package we get from the day we are born. Living in the past never leads to good stuff (wow, that's deep bro)

Pretty much THIS.

I think it comes across as a tawdry money-grab...and I'm hoping people stay AWAY from this in droves. That would send a clear message of "Hey, don't try to pull this stuff again."
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    BlackToothGrin
    Crewman

by BlackToothGrin » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:27 pm

Pellaz wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 am
    TPH wrote:To me, this is an insult to these artists, as well as an insult to people that go to see that. This is called a live show for a reason.

Pretty much THIS.

I think it comes across as a tawdry money-grab...and I'm hoping people stay AWAY from this in droves. That would send a clear message of "Hey, don't try to pull this stuff again."
    100% agree.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:51 am

the DIO hologram does look pretty cool ! :metalguy:
Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1