Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
Any fellow Boston survivors around?
  • sara
    Petty Officer

Any fellow Boston survivors around?

by sara » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:17 pm

Shit, why no announcements yet? (Don't answer, clearly it's a rhetorical question, ha :P )

Anyway...

I've been living in Boston for 2.5 years now and not really running into survivors that much, but I know you bastards are around. Who here on the forum lives in the area and goes to metal shows in Boston? Whatcha gonna see that's coming up? I was just at Yob and gonna see Sleep next weekend, I think.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
  • sara
    Petty Officer

Re: Any fellow Boston survivors around?

by sara » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:47 am

*sigh* Guess I'll have to revive this thread after sales start, if that's ever a thing this year... C'mon, Skipper!
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1