http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

Re: Post Your Recent CD Purchases

by Disaster Area » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:34 pm

viathyn wrote:Blind Guardian - At the Edge of Time

my, what an EPIC coincidence! :cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:00 pm

haha yeah no kidding eh?
    I'm stoked... I get to see them twice in December and twice in January now!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Abrahadabra - Dimmu Borgir

I really haven't bought a CD in a long while! After the cruise I will updating my music library. Too busy saving for the trip!
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:19 pm

DRAGONFORCE - Twilight Dementia

*waits patiently for the howls of derision from the assembled masses*

I really don't care what others think of Dragonforce. They are good. DUMB. FUN. And man they are hilarious live.

Such a shame ZP is no longer leadsinger. He was a bit of a twat, but really charismatic live.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:26 pm

cowboy71 wrote:DRAGONFORCE - Twilight Dementia

*waits patiently for the howls of derision from the assembled masses*

I really don't care what others think of Dragonforce. They are good. DUMB. FUN. And man they are hilarious live.

Such a shame ZP is no longer leadsinger. He was a bit of a twat, but really charismatic live.

Must... play... FASTER..!
    Image :D
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:03 am

I just read Ozzie's biography and am currently reading Zeppelin's book Hammer of the Gods, and its put me in the mood for buying a lot of the old classic rock stuff I used to have. Spent $165 at the store today, a lot of them were only $5.99, luckilly

Tonight's Purchases(18):
    1.Cream(4) - Wheels of Fire, Fresh Cream, Goodbye Cream, & Live Cream - I now have all their main cds except 2nd live one

2.The Who(4) - The Who Sings My Generation, A Quick One, Who Are You, Face Dances - now have 9 by The Who, still need a few more studio ones

3.Faces(3) - Long Player, A Nod Is As Good As A Wink To a Dead Horse, Greatest Hits. I wanted some Jeff Beck/Beck Group & Rod Stewart solo too but store had none of them.

4.Pink Floyd (2) - A Sauceful of Secrets, Soundtrack from the Film More (now have all Floyds main stdio albums)

5.Uriah Heep(2) - Demons and Wizards, The Magicians Birthday (I had none of thiers before).

6.Black Sabbath/Heaven and Hell(2) - Live Evil, The Devil you know (now have all Ozzie/Dio/Gillan cds except Past Lives, need to get the rest of Tony Martin ones next)

7.Guns n Roses(1) - Chinese Democracy - never really wanted this but it was only $2.99 so figured Id check it out)

Assuming I stay on my old British classic rock mode the next bands im targeting are below. They didnt have the new metal cds in that I wanted, wanted to get Forbidden, Trypticon(sp) and possibly Dimmu-I miss the recently closed Metal Haven, could always get the new metal releases there):
    1.Jeff Beck/Jeff Beck Group (sadly I dont have any of his, there are 2 solo and 2 by Jeff Beck Group that I want to get)
    2.Rod Stewart - only have Every Picture & Greatest Hits, want the other 3 or so cds around the Every Picture time period
    3.Humble Pie-have nothing by them yet
    4.Traffic - only have Low Spark.., want a few more

and a few bands I have a bunch by but try to add to every so often
    1.Stones
    2.Zappa
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:24 am

BehnWilson wrote:I just read Ozzie's biography and am currently reading Zeppelin's book Hammer of the Gods, and its put me in the mood for buying a lot of the old classic rock stuff I used to have. Spent $165 at the store today, a lot of them were only $5.99, luckilly

Tonight's Purchases(18):
    1.Cream(4) - Wheels of Fire, Fresh Cream, Goodbye Cream, & Live Cream - I now have all their main cds except 2nd live one
    2.The Who(4) - The Who Sings My Generation, A Quick One, Who Are You, Face Dances - now have 9 by The Who, still need a few more studio ones
    3.Faces(3) - Long Player, A Nod Is As Good As A Wink To a Dead Horse, Greatest Hits. I wanted some Jeff Beck/Beck Group & Rod Stewart solo too but store had none of them.
    4.Pink Floyd (2) - A Sauceful of Secrets, Soundtrack from the Film More (now have all Floyds main stdio albums)
    5.Uriah Heep(2) - Demons and Wizards, The Magicians Birthday (I had none of thiers before).
    6.Black Sabbath/Heaven and Hell(2) - Live Evil, The Devil you know (now have all Ozzie/Dio/Gillan cds except Past Lives, need to get the rest of Tony Martin ones next)
    7.Guns n Roses(1) - Chinese Democracy - never really wanted this but it was only $2.99 so figured Id check it out)

Assuming I stay on my old British classic rock mode the next bands im targeting are below. They didnt have the new metal cds in that I wanted, wanted to get Forbidden, Trypticon(sp) and possibly Dimmu-I miss the recently closed Metal Haven, could always get the new metal releases there):
    1.Jeff Beck/Jeff Beck Group (sadly I dont have any of his, there are 2 solo and 2 by Jeff Beck Group that I want to get)
    2.Rod Stewart - only have Every Picture & Greatest Hits, want the other 3 or so cds around the Every Picture time period
    3.Humble Pie-have nothing by them yet
    4.Traffic - only have Low Spark.., want a few more and a few bands I have a bunch by but try to add to every so often
    1.Stones
    2.Zappa

Wow, If I were anywhere near Chicago I would be joining you for a listening session. Some Awesome classic material there man! :heavydrink:

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 am

BehnWilson wrote:5.Uriah Heep(2) - Demons and Wizards, The Magicians Birthday (I had none of thiers before).

If you want a couple good suggestions for Uriah Heep I would recommend Fallen Angel and Abominog also Look at Yourself all are solid albums IMHO :cheers:
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:09 am

DragonLordJones wrote:
    BehnWilson wrote:5.Uriah Heep(2) - Demons and Wizards, The Magicians Birthday (I had none of thiers before).

If you want a couple good suggestions for Uriah Heep I would recommend Fallen Angel and Abominog also Look at Yourself all are solid albums IMHO :cheers:

This is the stuff I grew up on, Im well familiar with it. Used to have most of these that I bought on different media, 8 tracks, albums and cassettes etc. I got rid of those (or they disappeared somehow) and only have cds now. I stil dont have half the stuff I had back then.

Rolling Stone Records in Chicago has a lot of these at good prices, but their inventory is hit or miss, its a matter of that they have in stock.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Recent not-really-CD-purchase...

ROCK BAND 3 for the PS3 :p Along with the keyboard.

Looking forward to it - I learnt piano as a kid but never really went on with it, so this should be a heap of fun.

Might get the proper fender squire stringed guitar for it eventually but I'm not sure.

I don't really desire to learn how to play guitar, I just like pretending while playing along :p
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Pero
    Petty Officer

by Pero » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:36 am

Just got the remastered 3CD limited edition of Control Denied - The Fragile Art of Existence.
    2011 - 5535
    2012 - 5527
    2013 - 2513
    2014 - 2039
    2015 - 9675
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:00 am

In the mailbox today was:

Anthrax - State of Europhia
    Testament - The Legacy
    Gwar - Scumdogs of the Universe
    Tormented - Rotten Death
    Atrocity - Hallucinations
    Brutal Truth - Need to Control

(all original presses as well :mrgreen: )
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    zummazumma
    Petty Officer

by zummazumma » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:04 am

Just got Angra's new album, called AQUA.
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Today's haul:
    Dark Funeral/Von - Devil Pigs (split)
    Dawn of Ashes - Genocide Creations
    Fear Factory - Transgression (CD/DVD)
    Forbidden - Omega Wave (Just for you Debb!) :mrgreen:
    Triptykon - Shatter EP

+ 2 Abrahadabra posters, and an "Until The Light Takes Us" bottle opener!
    :beerhorns:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:58 pm

My last trip to the store where I bought 18 old classic rock cds, I acccidentally bought two of the same cd and brought it back to exchange for another one and also bought 2 more in addition to it. Bought Humble Pie's Rockin' the Fillmore & Smokin' & Yardbird's Greatest hits cd.

Ordered 4 Jeff Beck /Jeff Beck Group cds from Amazon too. Almost done with my current replenishing of my old classic rock cds for the time being.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:34 am

"Enter the Grave Redux Edition (W/Dvd)" - Evile
    "Death Angel: Sonic German Beatdown - Live in Germany" - Death Angel; DVD
    "Omega Wave" - Forbidden
    "Exhibit B: The Human Condition" - Exodus
    "Walhalla Wacht" - Heidevolk
    "Refuge Denied / Into the Mirror Black" - Sanctuary
    "Evolution of Chaos" - Heathen
    "Heavier Than Thou" - Saint Vitus
    "Of the Son & The Father" - Astral Doors
    "Simple Mind Condition" - Trouble
    "To The Metal! (CD + DVD)" - Gamma Ray
    "Slowly We Rot / Cause of Death" - Obituary
    "Awaiting Evil" - Hatchet
    "Feed the Beast" - Bonded By Blood
    "Twilight of the Thunder God (W/Dvd) (Dig)" - Amon Amarth
    "Devil Reveals" - Cripper
    "Eparistera Daimones" - Triptykon;

latest list to the wall of cds :cheers: :givebeer:
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Finally had a few extra dollars (after weddings, trips, etc. the past few months) and I picked up:
    Amorphis - Forging the Land of Thousand Lakes
    Down - Diary of a Mad Band

Ironically, the only reason I had to go to the mall was to get fitted for another tuxedo for another damn wedding...
    Have a good time...all the time.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:00 pm

I picked up Hatesphere's album and Blackguard's album at the Nevermore show. They are actually really good albums.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:47 am

Finally found a local store with the new metal releases and got
    -Forbidden - Omega
    -Aetheist - Jupiter &
    -Trypticon - Shatter EP (I still need to get their full length)

& picked up a bunch of used ones too:
    -King Diamond - The Graveyard
    -Traffic - Mr Fantasy & John Barleycorn Must Die
    -John Mayall's Bluesbreakers - John Mayall with Eric Clapton
    -John Lennon -Plastic Ono Band & Mind Games
    -Neil Young - After The Gold Rush
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:09 pm

New Helloween CD arrived yesterday.

Holy fucking amazingness its good!

I must admit it took me a long long LONG time to accept Andi as lead singer but damn it the last couple of albums they've done have been brilliant.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:15 pm

cowboy71 wrote:New Helloween CD arrived yesterday.

Holy fucking amazingness its good!

I must admit it took me a long long LONG time to accept Andi as lead singer but damn it the last couple of albums they've done have been brilliant.

SHIT, how did I forget to pre-order!? Let me head on over to Amazon STAT!

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:17 am

BehnWilson wrote:Finally found a local store with the new metal releases and got
    -Forbidden - Omega
    -Aetheist - Jupiter &

I think Graveyard is one of those king Diamond cd's that i missed - my friend recently purchased it and said i wasnt missing much - same with VooDoo -
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    BehnWilson wrote:Finally found a local store with the new metal releases and got
    -Forbidden - Omega
    -Aetheist - Jupiter &

I think Graveyard is one of those king Diamond cd's that i missed - my friend recently purchased it and said i wasnt missing much - same with VooDoo -

Thats funny, thats the 2 I never got around to getting either, still dont have Voodoo.

Sometimes what i ahve or dont have is a matter of what the stores have had over the years or if I have been able to find a cheap copy in a used store somewhere down the line.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:01 am

last_candle wrote:the new alice cooper live cd/dvd...don't even know the title of it...

it's called "Theatre of Death" and is awesome!
    great show with a fantastic setlist and the sound is killer!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 am

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Vroethe
    Wiper

by Vroethe » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 am

Dodsferd/Mortovatis - Until Your World Go Down
    Mortovatis has one long ass song. :beerhorns:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:33 am

So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 am

Purchased today:
    Arch Enemy - Anthems of Rebellion 2CD/DVD
    Behemoth - Evangelia Heretika 3DVD
    Cradle of Filth - Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa 2CD
    Bolt Thrower/Paradise Lost split - Demolishing England
    Fear Factory - Transgression (original pressing)
    Moonspell - The Butterfly Effect
    Moonspell - Darkness and Hope
    Moonspell - The Antidote
    Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black
    Nevermore - The Politics of Ecstacy
    Nevermore - Enemies of Reality

...all for @ $60.00!

:viking:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:10 am

Last couple of weeks:

Amorphis – Skyforger (digi)
    Apocalyptica – 7th Symphony
    Angel Dust - Enlighten the Darkness (digi)
    Angel Dust - Of Human Bondage
    Anthrax – Anthrology: No Hit Wonders (2CD)
    Arkngthand – Songs of Ice and Fire
    Blue Öyster Cult – Don’t Fear the Reaper – The Best of
    Cream – The Very Best of
    Creedence Clearwater Revival – The Singles Collection (2CD + DVD)
    Crionics - Armageddon's Evolution
    DGM – Wings of Time
    Demiurg – Breath of the Demiurg
    Nick Drake – A Treasury
    Bob Dylan – Blood on the Tracks
    Bob Dylan – Bringing it all Back Home
    Edguy – Burning Down the Opera (2CD)
    Finntroll - Ur Jordens Djup
    The Flower Kings – Meet the Flower Kings (2CD)
    Foreigner – The Very Best and Beyond
    Free – All Right Now – The Best of
    Gotthard – Domino Effect (digi)
    Heaven & Hell – The Devil You Know
    Illdisposed – Burn me Wicked
    Infernäl Mäjesty – One Who Points to Death
    Iron Maiden – Flight 666 (2CD)
    Journey - Escape
    Journey – The Essential (3CD)
    Kiss – Gold (2CD + DVD)
    Kiss – Sonic Boom (2CD + DVD)
    Led Zeppelin – Mothership (2CD)
    Machine Head – Burn my Eyes
    Manowar – Gods of War Live (digi 2CD)
    Meat Loaf – Hang Cool Teddy Bear
    Mercenary – Architect of Lies (CD + DVD)
    The Monolith Deathcult - The White Crematorium
    Gary Moore – The Best of the Blues (2CD)
    Nocturnal Rites – The 8th Sin (CD + DVD)
    Ozzy Osbourne – The Essential (2CD)
    Paradise Lost – Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us
    The Alan Parsons Project – The Definitive Collection (2CD)
    R.E.M. – Out of Time
    Santana - Abraxas
    Chuck Schuldiner – Zero Tolerance
    Seven Ends demo
    Slayer – Haunting the Chapel
    Sons of Jonathas – The Death Dealer (digi)
    Swallow the Sun – Ghosts of Loss (CD + DVD)
    Testament – The Formation of Damnation
    Twisted Sister – Big Hits and Nasty Cuts
    Roger Waters – Radio K.A.O.S.

Slayer – Still Reigning DVD
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:...all for @ $60.00!

:viking:

Please share your secret!

And
    KevinP wrote:Image

Is a great album. I wish it was longer, though. I already want more!

Recently grabbed the above album,
    GWAR - Bloody Pit of Horror
    Forbidden - Omega Wave
    The Crown - Doomsday King (2 disc version)
    Equilibrium - Rekreatur
    Hatesphere - To the Nines (at the show opening for Nevermore, pretty good Scandinavian Melo-death/thrash, nothing earth shaking, but a fun album and a fun band live)
    Entrails - Tales From the Morgue (my favorite old school Swedish death metal release of the year!) and
    Keep of Kalessin - Kolossus (with DVD got it at last weeks show)

I really don't buy that many physical discs anymore unless it's the special packaging with extra songs, DVDs and what not. Most stuff I'll buy the download so I don't have to store the disc.
    D.U.I.
    Crewman

by D.U.I. » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:55 am

hi metalheads, here is my list of recent cd-purchases :shred:

The Big 4 DVD/CD Compilation (SLAYER, MEGADETH...,...) :headbanger: :headbanger:

CATARACT "Killing the Eternal" :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

TRIPTYKON "Shatter" EP :death: :death: :death:

MONSTER MAGNET "Mastermind" :headbanger:

GRAVE DIGGER "The Clans will Rise again" :headbanger: :headbanger:

best regards and have a beer :beerhorns:
    *We would like to make a clone out of Tom Araya`s hair, Ronny James Dio`s bone and Mikael Akerfeldt`s spit ! So we `ll got the voice of Walhalla !
    That`s possible on Deck 3 ! Cabin #3525
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Most recent:

Winterfylleth - The Mercian Sphere
    Anaal Nathrakh In the Constellation of the Black Widow
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Echo and the Bunnymen - Killing Moon - The Best of (2CD)
    Pink Floyd - Soundtrack from the Film Moore
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:01 pm

Last 2:

Cradle of Filth - Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa
    1349 - Demonoir

Before that:
    All That Remains - For We Are Many

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:31 pm

The Big 4 DVD and Epica's first album The Phantom Agony...should have gotten that one earlier...*hides in the shamecorner*
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Latest CD received:
    KISKE/SOMERVILLE - Brilliant cd

On their way from the internets:
    MAGNUM - Gathering 5CD box set
    MALMSTEEN - Relentless
    EDGUY - Gold Edition (Mandrake + Savage Poetry + bonus CD)

Hoping they all arrive before xmas :cheers:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Today's haul:

Vader - The Art of War
    Keep of Kalessin - Reptilian
    Broken Hope - Repulsive Conception
    Death - Human
    Death - Live in L.A. (Death & Raw) DVD
    Rammstein - Live Aus Berlin DVD
    Opeth - In Concert at The Royal Albert Hall 2DVD/3CD

:party:
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 am

Shrapnel (UK) - No Saviour
    Saw them supporting Exodus yesterday, pretty good stuff. It took me a while to realise it was not the Australian Shrapnel whose album I heard last week though.
    D.U.I.
    Crewman

by D.U.I. » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:07 am

SODOM - in war and pieces :metalguy:
    *We would like to make a clone out of Tom Araya`s hair, Ronny James Dio`s bone and Mikael Akerfeldt`s spit ! So we `ll got the voice of Walhalla !
    That`s possible on Deck 3 ! Cabin #3525
Post Reply 1529 posts