Brisbane, Australia

Re: Post Your Recent CD Purchases

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:20 pm

On the cruise:
TROUBLE - Distortion Field (signed)
THERION - Garden of Evil DVD (signed)

Post cruise (ordered, not received yet)

MAGNUM - On Christmas Day 12"
BLIND GUARDIAN - Beyond the Red Mirror (earbook)
ORDEN OGAN - Ravenhead (Raven bust edition)
LIV KRISTINE - Vervain
MR BIG - Stories We Could Tell
GAMMA RAY - Best of
ORDEN OGAN - Easton Hope
DRACULA - Swing of Death
VISION DIVINE - Perfect Machine
Upcoming Gigs:
Feb 70K Mar Arch-Enemy-/-Amon Amarth-/-Sabaton-/-
I'm back in 2018
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Evertale-/-Fogalord-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Reunion-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

ewest305

Rank

Oiler

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:05 pm

Orlando, Florida

by ewest305 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:51 pm

While in Hollywood, Florida waiting for the cruise, bought for 5 dollars. Alice in Chains "Nothing Safe". It was sitting all by itself among Elvis Presley, New Kids On The Block. Had to rescue it at Wal Mart.
2017: Cabin #8660
2015: Cabin #6314
2014: Cabin #2534
User

taketheday

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am

Switzerland

by taketheday » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:56 am

Blind Guardian - Beyond the Red Mirror :D
2013: 7545
2014: 9554
2015: 2633
2016: 7320
2017/2018: 7624

4th-Dimension-/-Abinchova-/-Alestorm-/-Amberian-Dawn-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Anti-Tank-Nun-/-Apocalyptica-/-Astralion-/-Avantasia-/-Avelion-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Celtibeerian-/-Chronomancy-/-Crystallion-/-Derdian-/-Dreamshade-/-Dynazty-/-Ego-Fall-/-Ensiferum-/-Epicrenel-/-Eternal-Fear-/-Excelsis-/-Finntroll-/-Fogalord-/-Freedom-Call-/-Frosttide-/-Gonoreas-/-Gotthard-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-Flames-/-InnerWish-/-Juvaliant-/-Kaledon-/-Kamikaze-Kings-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kotiteollisuus-/-Krokus-/-Lordi-/-Los-Bastardos-Finlandeses-/-Magic-Kingdom-/-Majesty-Of-Revival-/-Melodius-Deite-/-Nonpoint-/-Operadyse-/-Pertness-/-Pretty-Maids-/-Ravenage-/-Sabaton-/-Secret-Illusion-/-Sideburn-/-SnakeyeS-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Stratovarius-/-Summoned-Tide-/-Svartsot-/-Teräsbetoni-/-To/Die/For-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Troll-Bends-Fir-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Tyr-/-Veonity-/-Volbeat-/-Vexillum-/-Wind-Rose-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun[/size]

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
User

Speedy

Rank

Ensign

Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 am

Trondheim, Norway

by Speedy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:52 am

Blind Guardian - A Twist in the Myth
Blind Guardian - Beyond the Red Mirror (Earbook with bonus 10")
70k 2013 cabin 4008
70k 2014 cabin 2565
70k 2015 cabin 8687
70k 2016 cabin 7607
70k 2017 cabin 6667

(Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-The.Sirens-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Crimfall-/-Cripper-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Lingua.Mortis.Orchestra-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Невидь-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-Oomph!-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-
no avatar
User

Disco

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Detroit

by Disco » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:56 pm

CD:
Exodus - Blood In, Blood Out (Special Edition)
T.Rex - 20th Century Boy (The Best of Marc Bolan)
The Essential Bill Withers
Robin Trower Band - Bridge of Sighs
Pink Floyd - Animals (Remastered)

Vinyl
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Psychocandy

Hoping to get it signed by the band when I see them next month.
70k Tons 2011 - Survivor
70k Tons 2012 - Abandoned Ship
BTH 2012 - Skipped
70k Tons 2013 - Awesome
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:40 pm

RAGE - The Soundchaser Archives

Easter present - way better than chocolate!!
Upcoming Gigs:
Feb 70K Mar Arch-Enemy-/-Amon Amarth-/-Sabaton-/-
I'm back in 2018
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Evertale-/-Fogalord-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Reunion-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

ANTIKRISS

Rank

Petty Officer

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Montréal, Québec.

by ANTIKRISS » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:17 am

Waiting for Santa Mailman!

SABATON Heroes Deluxe Edition (3CD)
SABATON Metalizer RE-ARMED
SABATON Attero Dominatus RE-ARMED
SABATON World War Live: Battle of the Baltic Sea
SABATON The Art Of War RE-ARMED
SABATON Primo Victoria RE-ARMED
SABATON Coat Of Arms
EQUILIBRIUM Waldschrein (Import)
CD EQUILIBRIUM Rekreatur
For The Horde!
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am

Fond du Lac/Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

by Azazel101 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:06 pm

Not impressed with the new Agnostic Front CD
have not listed to it all but I got other shit to listen too :beerhorns:
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-Amorphis-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-Benidiction-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-DementedTed-/--Entrails-/-Exhumed-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-Necrophobic-/-NuclearAssault-/-OctoberTide-/-NapalmDeath-/-Sepulturia(20yearsRootsw/MaxandIgore)-/-Tiamat-/-VoiVod-/-Wilt-/-Nailbomb-/-FudgeTunnel-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-Godflesh
ok for a start
User

DragonLordJones

Rank

Lieutenant

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Mayville, Wisconsin

by DragonLordJones » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:17 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Not impressed with the new Agnostic Front CD
have not listed to it all but I got other shit to listen too :beerhorns:

damn guess I can wait or not even get the new AF cd ........ but I too have so much to listen to I don't even care :cheers: :givebeer: :beerhorns: :lol:
70000tons of Metal 2011 Deck5 5563 2012 Deck5 5063BARGE TO HELL Deck5 5563 2013 DECK6 60572014 ... deck4 4557 2015 Deck 7 7225 2016 deck? cabin?2017 deck6 room?2018 deck6 6693
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:55 am

My backlog is MASSIVE, but it helps when Nuclear Blast holds random sales. I don't know what I'm gonna do to get a hold of CDs from bands that AREN'T signed with them, sigh.

SCAR SYMMETRY Pitch Black Progess
SCAR SYMMETRY The Singularity
SCAR SYMMETRY Dark Matter Dimensions
SCAR SYMMETRY Symmetric in Design
KORPIKLAANI Manala
SONATA ARCTICA Reckoning Night
ENSIFERUM One Man Army

That makes two bands I've collected all of the studio albums for - Scar Symmetry and Sabaton. The next bands I'll be eyeing are Children of Bodom and ChthoniC - but the latter will be extremely difficult since they all have to be imported from Taiwan.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:36 pm

just got this beautiful super limited item in the mail... fucking psyched!!! Plus, myself and a handful of other forumites are in the thank you list :D :ugeek:

Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction-BeyondCreation-Voivod

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
User

taketheday

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Switzerland

by taketheday » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:11 am

Axenstar: Where Dreams are Forgotten
Vexillum: Unum
Ensiferum: One Man Army
Dysrider: Bury The Omen
Magic Kingdom: Savage Requiem
Freedom Call: Eternity - 666 Weeks Beyond Eternity

I should receive the new Korpiklaani 'Noita', hopefully this week :viking:

4th-Dimension-/-Abinchova-/-Alestorm-/-Amberian-Dawn-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Anti-Tank-Nun-/-Apocalyptica-/-Astralion-/-Avantasia-/-Avelion-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Celtibeerian-/-Chronomancy-/-Crystallion-/-Derdian-/-Dreamshade-/-Dynazty-/-Ego-Fall-/-Ensiferum-/-Epicrenel-/-Eternal-Fear-/-Excelsis-/-Finntroll-/-Fogalord-/-Freedom-Call-/-Frosttide-/-Gonoreas-/-Gotthard-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-Flames-/-InnerWish-/-Juvaliant-/-Kaledon-/-Kamikaze-Kings-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kotiteollisuus-/-Krokus-/-Lordi-/-Los-Bastardos-Finlandeses-/-Magic-Kingdom-/-Majesty-Of-Revival-/-Melodius-Deite-/-Nonpoint-/-Operadyse-/-Pertness-/-Pretty-Maids-/-Ravenage-/-Sabaton-/-Secret-Illusion-/-Sideburn-/-SnakeyeS-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Stratovarius-/-Summoned-Tide-/-Svartsot-/-Teräsbetoni-/-To/Die/For-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Troll-Bends-Fir-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Tyr-/-Veonity-/-Volbeat-/-Vexillum-/-Wind-Rose-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun[/size]

no avatar
User

BehnWilson

Rank

Midshipman

Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Chicago, IL

by BehnWilson » Sat May 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Bought a few new cds:
Raven - Extermination
Unleashed - Dawn Of The Nine
Gruesome - Savage Land

And Some oldies:
Baphomet - The Dead Shall Inherit
Akercoke - Words That go Unspoken, Deeds That Go Undone
Gorguts - Obscura
Obscura - Omnivium
Nocturnus - The Key
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Sat May 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Satyricon "Live at the Opera" Wooden Box Set,A great live album and those are few and far between and these box sets from Napalm Records are freaking awesome!Really wish I would have ordered Kamelot's Haven Box dammit.
Moonspell "Extinct" ,Outstanding Album
Sorcerer "In The Shadow of The Inverted Cross" Great Doom album and great that Kristian Niemann from Therion is finally doing something again.
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun May 31, 2015 8:08 am

BehnWilson wrote:Bought a few new cds:
Raven - Extermination
Unleashed - Dawn Of The Nine
Gruesome - Savage Land

And Some oldies:
Baphomet - The Dead Shall Inherit
Akercoke - Words That go Unspoken, Deeds That Go Undone
Gorguts - Obscura
Obscura - Omnivium
Nocturnus - The Key

some really great albums their :headbanger:
so much great music in the world and so little time to enjoy it :smash:

I, myself, have 11 cd's coming from Russia and 12 from Poland as I am so sick of American music I am looking for a new Underground.
Also bought about 30 cd's from Germany's "World Terror Committee" records :shred: :bmhorns: :shred:
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-Amorphis-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-Benidiction-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-DementedTed-/--Entrails-/-Exhumed-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-Necrophobic-/-NuclearAssault-/-OctoberTide-/-NapalmDeath-/-Sepulturia(20yearsRootsw/MaxandIgore)-/-Tiamat-/-VoiVod-/-Wilt-/-Nailbomb-/-FudgeTunnel-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-Godflesh
ok for a start
no avatar
User

Disco

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Detroit

by Disco » Sun May 31, 2015 6:53 pm

70k Tons 2011 - Survivor
BTH 2012 - Skipped
70k Tons 2013 - Awesome
User

Kingslayer

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Hellgary, Canada

by Kingslayer » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Powerwolf - The History of Heresy I
2016: 9231
2017: 6521
2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
User

taketheday

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Switzerland

by taketheday » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:53 am

Twilight Force - Tales Of Ancient Prophecies

User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Ozric Tentacles, Introducing Ozric Tentacles
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
no avatar
User

Disco

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Detroit

by Disco » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:39 am

Echo & The Bunnymen - Heaven Up Here
Echo & The Bunnymen - Ocean Rain
Jefferson Airplane - Surrealistic Pillow
Jethro Tull - Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll, Too You to Die
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
Peter Gabriel - Us
Thin Lizzy - Dedication (The Very Best Of)
70k Tons 2011 - Survivor
BTH 2012 - Skipped
70k Tons 2013 - Awesome
no avatar
User

Disco

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Detroit

by Disco » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:16 am

I got a discount box set of Megdeth. It contains the albums Peace Sells - Youthanasia.
70k Tons 2011 - Survivor
BTH 2012 - Skipped
70k Tons 2013 - Awesome
User

taketheday

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Switzerland

by taketheday » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:51 am

Got from the band:

SnakeyeS - Ultimate Sin

That would be great to have them on the ship, they're really fantastic :wank:

User

metalmaciejmetal

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Mississauga, Ontario

by metalmaciejmetal » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Borknagar - Olden Domain just came in the mail today. That would be a sick band to have at 70k
Survivor 2016 and 2017
no avatar
User

Disco

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Detroit

by Disco » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:31 am

I bought it at Mayhem fest.
70k Tons 2011 - Survivor
BTH 2012 - Skipped
70k Tons 2013 - Awesome
User

Kingslayer

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Hellgary, Canada

by Kingslayer » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Haven't bought a CD in a while, but I bought a few cassette tapes at Farmageddon last month
Judas Priest - Hell Bent for Leather
Savatage - The Dungeons Are Calling
Metal for Breakfast

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
no avatar
User

big perken

Rank

Crewman

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:13 am

Edmonton, Alberta

by big perken » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Picked up Exhumed - All Guts, No Glory . Great album.
Waiting on a bunch of thrash albums from Witches Brew.
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Insomnium - The Candle Light Year's - Their 1st 4 albums
and soon something else as why I am strolling threw here
ok for a start
User

Kingslayer

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Hellgary, Canada

by Kingslayer » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:04 am

I had been waiting for this album for months. Not disappointed :D

User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Kingslayer wrote:Image
I had been waiting for this album for months. Not disappointed :D

I can not get threw 2 songs in a row :smash: Not doing much for me
ok for a start
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:56 pm

Deicide - In the Minds of Evil
Cattle Decapitation - Monolith of Inhumanity
Katalepsy - Autopsychosis
:deathmetal:
ok for a start
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:02 am

Filling out my collection of good stuff from bands that used to be better than they are -

Children of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet?
Sonata Arctica - Ecliptica (the original, not the revised BS)

I do look forward to blasting Destruction Preventer. A lot.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

Kingslayer

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Hellgary, Canada

by Kingslayer » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:55 pm

Battle Beast - Unholy Savior
Battlecross - Pursuit of Honor
Metal Church - Blessing in Disguise

User

taketheday

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Switzerland

by taketheday » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:20 am

SnakeyeS - Ultimate Sin
To/Die/For - Cult
Kotiteollisuus - Kruuna/klaava

User

MikeB

Rank

Petty Officer

Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:07 am

Montreal (Canada)

by MikeB » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Just got this. Awesome local thrash metal band

2015: Cabin 9527
2016: Cabin 9219
2017: Cabin 9675
2018: Cabin 8215
User

doomguy

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm

London, England.

by doomguy » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:17 pm

2012: 2093
2015: 8671
2016: 7515

2016 Wishlist:
AHAB-(old)Anathema-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AnimalsAsLeaders-Borknagar-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Emperor(Anthems.to.the.Welkin.at.Dusk)-Meshuggah-NeOblivscaris-Nile-ProphetsOfRage-SolitudeAeturnus-SpiralArchitect-TheatreOfTragedy(reunion)-VanCanto

My new years resolution is 1366 x 768
User

Kingslayer

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Hellgary, Canada

by Kingslayer » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Manilla Road - Crystal Logic
Red Fang - Whales and Leeches

User

taketheday

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Switzerland

by taketheday » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:14 am

Frosttide - Blood Oath
Amorphis - Under The Red Cloud
Stratovarius - Eternal
Children Of Bodom - I Worship Chaos
Kaledon - Chapter IV, Twilight Of The Gods (reissue)

And this week will be released (23rd October):

Amberian Dawn - Innuendo (already ordered) :wank:

no avatar
User

Disco

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Detroit

by Disco » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:40 am

70k Tons 2011 - Survivor
BTH 2012 - Skipped
70k Tons 2013 - Awesome
User

metalmaciejmetal

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Mississauga, Ontario

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:53 am

Hell yeah Disco Inferno! That had got to be one of Kreator's finest
Survivor 2016 and 2017
User

taketheday

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Switzerland

by taketheday » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:27 am

Gonoreas - Destructive Ways
Wintersun - Time I
Los Bastardos Finlandeses - BMF Ball
Korpiklaani - Spirit Of The Forest
Crystallion - Hundred Days

PreviousNext