Post Reply 14341 posts
What are you listening to right now?
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

Re: What are you listening to right now?

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:39 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Image

Whatever that is, I need it in my collection. Love both bands.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:12 pm

viathyn wrote:A Capella fleshgod apocalypse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2v3IqF ... ata_player

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome!!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:38 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Image

Whatever that is, I need it in my collection. Love both bands.

New split release, just came out
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Was on a bit of a David Gilmour kick this afternoon...
    http://youtu.be/1xUD6MWmSAc
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Kalmah - Swampwar

Andy, why is this band not announced yet?!
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:42 pm

New Hammercult guys!

Guys... new hammercult!

NEW FUCKING HAMMERCULT GUYS!

:shred:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Motorhead - Heartbreaker

Hope Lemmy is doing better / taking car eof himself (at least by Lemmy' s standards) after having to cancel their European tour. Sounds like his diabetes is finally getting the best of him. Guys a freak of nature lasting this long (hes 68 I believe) with his lifestyle.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:48 am

^^^ I agree he is a freak of nature....kinda like Ministry's Al Jourgensen - I think that guy almost died many times over now. :? :P

Decided to give progressive metal band Periphery another shot this morning and I'm liking them much more. Decided I want to catch a full set of theirs on the Prog Cruise the first night - they are against another new (to me) band called The Dear Hunter who I like very much, but I can see DH on the third night. Love this live performance video of a song called Ragnarok from last year's Summer Slaughter tour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3OpBpwzBs
    love the tempo break beginning around 2:20

As an added bonus, I've been noticing that their drummer Matt Halpern has been getting a lot of great press in the drum magazines we get where I work including this cover story from a 2012 issue of Modern Drummer.

In addition to Periphery - listened to this new great one from Behemoth - lyric video was just released yesterday. Seeing Behemoth again for the fourth time in April will be a 2014 gig highlight for sure.
    ORA PRO NOBIS LUCIFER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yosDDDAmE2g :beerbang: :beerbang:
    Nergal sounds as great as ever - definitely one of my very favorite "harsh" vocalists.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:10 am

Really looking forward to the new one by Behemoth coming out this week... The four short "prologue" videos are very :twisted: & :cool:

The Satanist, Prologue I: http://youtu.be/PTjqTrQ3Rtc
    The Satanist, Prologue II: http://youtu.be/cBouhWCujyU
    The Satanist, Prologue III: http://youtu.be/8vOFim28KfA
    The Satanist, Prologue iV: http://youtu.be/Ofnhw8wX2ek
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:53 am

Enslaved: Ethica Odini http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcssy33l04Y
    So excited to see them again this Friday!!! First metal gig of 2014!

Later will finally listen to the new Transatlantic album which they will play in its entirety the first night of the Prog Cruise (eek - two weeks from tomorrow :D ) - super stoked to see this band and in particular vocalist Neal Morse for the first time.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:29 am

The new Prostitute Disfigurement album stream:
    https://soundcloud.com/earsplit/sets/pr ... om/s-q47zq

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Just arrived in the mail:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Tuomas Holopainen's new song. OH MY GOD. Goosebumps.

http://youtu.be/JWwSVOo5K_k
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:46 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Tuomas Holopainen's new song. OH MY GOD. Goosebumps.

http://youtu.be/JWwSVOo5K_k

I really enjoyed that Dallas! Thanks for the linkey. :P I'm not familiar with that female vocalist - very pretty voice.
    Speaking of pretty voices, was listening to/watching this and discussing it with some folks on the Prog Nation closed fb group. I'm really hoping Danny & Anneke team up on the cruise for a song or two like this one:
    Untouchable: http://youtu.be/bFKmS_t4qck
    So puuurty. :D
    Also have been listening to a lot from another Prog Cruise band called The Dear Hunter. I guess they were considered more "prog" at some earlier point, but now strikes me like more of an indie-rock act in the vein of Death Cab for Cutie (who I'm crazy about).

The Dear Hunter: Kiss of Life http://youtu.be/WI-wwRm0Ois
    <3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:00 pm

ICED EARTH - Plagues of Babylon

To the people saying its crap, all I'll say is. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Its awesome - and major MAJOR kudos for the cover of The Highwayman. All kinds of epic.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:03 am

2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:07 am

WOOOOOO!!!!

... :cry: Can't listen to it at work or on mobile
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:25 am

Benighted - Carnivore Sublime (free album stream here: http://benighted.stereokiller.com/)

Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:04 am

REO Speedwagon: 157 Riverside Avenue live at Rock am Ring 1985 http://youtu.be/9a8zb851LoI

Great classic rock n roll from the great state of Illinois, heartland of the Midwest, USA :cool: :beerbang:
    I seen REO do this song many times, such a great jammin' song.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:50 am

Hexx - Hell Riders
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:50 am

New Sonata Arctica song. Meh. Not really enjoying this one. Hopefully the rest of the album is a bit different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSmJsk-7xY
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:55 pm

I get this Christmassy feeling from that song :P

Kamelot - Temples of Gold
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:35 pm

2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Whats your opinion on their version of The Final Countdown?

Orphaned Land - Children
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:36 am

Digimortal wrote:Whats your opinion on their version of The Final Countdown?

Orphaned Land - Children

Well, I enjoyed it but they're not the best covers they've done.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:20 am

Viper Solfa - Whispers and Storms:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR8eCF6PBuY
    New band with three ex-Trail of Tears members.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:24 am

TSJUDER - DEMONIC POSSESSION
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:53 am

King's X: Best of King's X on Spotify.....
    Very excited to see this band next week (I'm in official countdown mode now - leaving for Miami a week from now! :D )
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:15 am

Kiuas - Lustdriven

these assholes need to reform.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:00 am

mfrap wrote:Kiuas - Lustdriven

Yes. Jake saw them at Tuska. Much hatred.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:39 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mfrap wrote:Kiuas - Lustdriven

Yes. Jake saw them at Tuska. Much hatred.

Shit yeah!

Please check out my band

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:52 am

Looking back, that was a FUCKING AWESOME lineup!

AMON AMARTH
    AMORPHIS
    BEFORE THE DAWN
    BEHEMOTH
    CARCASS

DIABLO
    DIMMU BORGIR
    DISCARD
    DREAM EVIL
    DYING FETUS
    ENTOMBED
    EPICA
    FIELDS OF THE NEPHILIM
    GHOST BRIGADE
    JOB FOR A COWBOY
    KALMAH
    KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
    KIUAS
    KORPIKLAANI
    KREATOR

KYPCK
    MORBID ANGEL
    MOKOMA
    NIGHTWISH
    NILE
    NORTHER

NOXA
    PRIMORDIAL
    THE SCOURGER
    SHADE EMPIRE
    SLAYER
    SONATA ARCTICA
    THE SORROW
    SOTAJUMALA
    STAM1NA
    TRACEDAWN
    TYR

Please check out my band

• mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:13 pm

viathyn wrote:Looking back, that was a FUCKING AWESOME lineup!

AMON AMARTH
    AMORPHIS
    BEFORE THE DAWN
    BEHEMOTH
    CARCASS

DIABLO
    DIMMU BORGIR
    DISCARD
    DREAM EVIL
    DYING FETUS
    ENTOMBED
    EPICA
    FIELDS OF THE NEPHILIM
    GHOST BRIGADE
    JOB FOR A COWBOY
    KALMAH
    KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
    KIUAS
    KORPIKLAANI
    KREATOR

KYPCK
    MORBID ANGEL
    MOKOMA
    NIGHTWISH
    NILE
    NORTHER

NOXA
    PRIMORDIAL
    THE SCOURGER
    SHADE EMPIRE
    SLAYER
    SONATA ARCTICA
    THE SORROW
    SOTAJUMALA
    STAM1NA
    TRACEDAWN
    TYR

Man all past festivals seemed to have dream lineups for me and now that I'm old and rich enough to go to them the lineups never contain more than a few bands I like, nevermind care to see live. I should post this in the bitching thread! :bitch:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 pm

King's X: Summerland http://youtu.be/Dd4Uto-0XZg
    <3 this.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:28 am

Hannes Grossmann

So good.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Conrad wrote:Image

Got my copy today. Loving it :wank:
    Really looking forward to back-to-back headliner shows in Dortmund and Düsseldorf in April and Rockstad: Falun in August :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:48 pm

WITHIN TEMPTATION - Hydra

Loving it.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Смута - На север (Smuta - Na sever)
    Once again randomly buying a Russian pagan metal album worked out great! :headbanger:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:32 pm

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:42 pm

OMFG I love this band.

Post Reply 14341 posts