Post Reply 14413 posts
What are you listening to right now?
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

Re: What are you listening to right now?

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:00 pm

Listening to everything from Immortal in chronological order, including I. Its all good in one way or another.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:12 pm

this never gets old to me...and it takes me back to clubbin' dayz in the late 80s/early 90s in Chicago.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult: Sex on Wheelz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdLyoCgDKFs

:smoking: :trashdrink: :headbanger:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:14 am

Ihsahn - Das Schleeberbrecken (I don't care how it's spelled)

I figured out how to enjoy this album! Take Tacit 2 and put it at the end. That way the whole album just kinda slowly devolves into this void and ends with a bang rather than feeling like you're dropping off a cliff half way through and then leaving you confused at the end. And I don't just mean confused as to why Tacit 2 came before Tacit.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:41 am

van canto - badaboom
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:41 pm

70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Carach Angren - Little Hector What Have You Done?
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    TheSalamanizer
    Crewman

by TheSalamanizer » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Laura wrote:The Ocean: Pelagial (again & again & again)
    (full album here: http://youtu.be/JfZMTDcqKnQ )

Same!
    2015 - cabin 9375
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:06 pm

I just got some songs from Sabaton's Carolus Rex album.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
    It's a bit different from most of their works but I like it. So far my favorites are Carolus Rex, and Gott mit uns. I haven't decided if I like the original better or the English version. The English lyrics of Carolus Rex are pretty sweet .
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Thoroughly enjoying this album.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:15 pm

new video/song from Insomnium's upcoming relaese

over and over again, they must be onbroad 2015! Andy, make this happens, please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBZ5SLJmfdw#
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:46 am

I'm absolutely thrilled to be listening to this 800 lb gorilla contender for album of the year!

Altar of Deceit is f'in HEAVY! \m/ \m/

Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:47 am

Also, checking out Anders new solo album thanks to Joey reminding me about it's release! I had forgotten. Sounds great so far.

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:49 am

Warphine wrote:Also, checking out Anders new solo album thanks to Joey reminding me about it's release! I had forgotten. Sounds great so far.

It kinda reminds me of a movie sound track with the occasoinal sax/guitar solo.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:22 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Warphine wrote:Also, checking out Anders new solo album thanks to Joey reminding me about it's release! I had forgotten. Sounds great so far.

Have you seen this? Really cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrN4JvpfH78

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:50 am

Warphine wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Have you seen this? Really cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrN4JvpfH78

Interesting!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Listening to a bunch of Dream Theater to prepare for tonight.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Warphine wrote:I'm absolutely thrilled to be listening to this 800 lb gorilla contender for album of the year!

Altar of Deceit is f'in HEAVY! \m/ \m/

That song would be great late night on the pool deck.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:18 pm

I've listened to so much music in my life I'm often overwhelmed when I try to think about/wrap my mind around it all.

Most of the day at work today I listened to Behemoth (one of my top 20 fave bands), then I went to see a friend's jazz combo which was awesome, and on the train home I hit shuffle on my iPhone iTunes and got a track from Yes' Tales From Topographical Oceans.... This is a purely *perfect* album in my view. For those who might have the interest, time & patience for such an old-school progressive rock MASTERPIECE :P .....check it out. :cool:

Hearing Jon Anderson sing (on the Progressive Nation at Sea cruise in Feb 2014)..."we must have waited all our lives for this moment..."
    ...no words to describe. :beerwink:

Side one
    "The Revealing Science of God (Dance of the Dawn)" 20:25
    Side two
    "The Remembering (High the Memory)" 20:38
    Side three
    "The Ancient (Giants Under the Sun)" 18:35
    Side four
    "Ritual (Nous sommes du soleil)" 21:37
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:30 am

Kiuas - The New Dark Age

This album is actually just as good as their first album, it just took a few more listens to appreciate. They would be a much welcomed reunion :cry:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:49 am

Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage

1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

• Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Shakra- powerful Hardrock made in Switzerland

As Gotthard already were onbroad, now it would be time for these guys!
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Dude, Shakira is badass!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:42 pm

Muahahaha....this is a fun & interesting combo to be listening to this afternoon...was thinking of both since I'll be seeing Behemoth for the fourth time in 15 days (can't wait) and just bought tickets for the Chicago leg of the summer 2014 arena tour of Jesus Christ Superstar starring Brandon Boyd (Incubus) as Judas, Johnny "Rotten" Lydon as King Herod (!!!), among others. JCS is seriously one of my favorite albums ever (even though I'm not a Christian) - that gig at the United Center should be great.

Behemoth: The Satanist (2014) - fantastic album

Original Recording featuring Ian Gillan (Deep Purple) as Jesus (1970)
  • AllisonC1978
    Oiler

by AllisonC1978 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:24 pm

Currently Blasting the New Behemoth CD....will be seeing them in Cleveland in 2 weeks...
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:50 am

Darkthrone - A Blaze In The Northern Sky

• sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:04 pm

I've been sampling a bunch of Turisas songs on youtube, trying to decide which ones to get. Lots of them are just too progressive for me. It hardly feels like I'm listening to a song, but then some of them have those epic moments where the chorus comes together and makes me want to pump my fist. Nothing in the 2013 album has interested me just yet, but I already ordered a few from the Stand Up and Fight album.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:11 am

Listening to random Combichrist songs.

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:25 pm

Krokus - The Blitz

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Die Krupps: Hgh Tech / Low Life
    http://youtu.be/s3eNolB3CHo (an oldie, but goodie)
    *insert Kevin P's "dance-boy" smiley from days of 70K forum yore* :mrgreen:

And a more recent song from this great German band...had not heard it until tonight...great beat (as always) ... http://youtu.be/H4foIeugYl8
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 pm

The Crown - Crowned Unholy :headbanger:
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:17 am

Inquisition - Obscure Verses For The Multiverse CD.

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Never listened to them before. Chinese Folk Metal. I approve, want on 70k.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am

britney spears - oops i did it again
    a good old metal karaoke classic of 2012 :lol:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:08 am

Lacuna Coil - a variety of songs from different albums.

• klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:34 am

Symphony X - Paradise Lost
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:34 am

• Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:00 pm

Taking a trip down memory lane.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Nightwish radio at work, waiting for the final hour to pass.

Currently - "Faster" by Within Temptation
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:01 am

Because it's Earth Day.

Earth - Angels of Darkness, Demons of Light I
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
Post Reply 14413 posts