Post Reply 14340 posts
What are you listening to right now?
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

Re: What are you listening to right now?

by Sgt. B » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Warphine wrote:Time for some even more amazing black metal. This one is very atmospheric.

https://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com/album/spire-entropy

Do I post in here too much?

I really liked this. I also liked the Execration. Haven't had a lot of time to listen to or search for new music. This helps me. Keep posting! :beerbang:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm

And now for something completely different :P

STEVEN TYLER - We're All Sombody From Somewhere

Steve goes country. Really cruisey and easy listening.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Warphine wrote:I haven't messed with Rockbox yet because I love the interface of the iPod Classic. It's a shame there is a stupid song limitation otherwise I would never remove the native OS. The day might come where I might have no choice, and by then I'll probably be ready to give it up and switch to Rockbox. I'm sure it'll work just fine it just won't be as pretty. :)

I feel the same way. I love the Classic interface and I found the Rockbox display harder to read....plus I'm a little unsure as to how to routinely load Rockbox up, and how to switch back and forth. I use two 160-Gb iPods for my radio show (lots easier than carting 700 CDs down to the studio each week) and the simplicity of the interface makes it easier to switch between iPods, etc.

Now listening to: a local band called Lazer/Wulf. Really talented, largely instrumental trio.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:47 am

:wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Saw this striking album art from maniac mastermind Paolo Girardi and had to check this album out. Pretty HEAVY. :deathmetal:

http://www.terrorizer.com/news/listen-new-track-hierophant-mass-grave/

Also, diggin' this one, albeit this one is a bit older.

Abyssous - ...Smouldering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKcjkLuW0p8

Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:12 pm

STOKED as fuck to see these guys tomorrow opening for Skeletonwitch:

https://gatecreeper.bandcamp.com/

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:27 pm

Not their best work on first listen. Will have to see how it is after a few more spins.

I should get around to updating my signature
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:44 am

I saw Gatecreeper the other night and talked at length with their guitarist after the show. He mentioned he was from Arizona and so I asked him if he had heard of Take Over and Destroy and he responds "Yeah, I actually just quit that band! I was their guitarist." He played on the following EP from them which is my favorite thing that band has ever done. Dude was really cool and appreciative.

Take Over and Destroy - Endless Night (EP)

https://takeoveranddestroy.bandcamp.com/album/endless-night

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:56 am

He also told me about his one-man Doom Metal project he started called "Spirit Adrift" which is pretty boss. Check it out if you like Pallbearer, Candlemass, or YOB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42WdDLnXxpU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To59bUpTy0Q

Interview plus a track from them:
    http://decibelmagazine.com/blog/2016/8/4/interview-with-spirit-adrift-nate-garrett

Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:03 am

Some pretty decent death/doom right here. \m/

https://self-hatred.bandcamp.com/album/theia

70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Revisiting this masterpiece today...

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Some pretty decent death/doom right here. \m/

https://self-hatred.bandcamp.com/album/theia

I dug this one. Thanks!

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:02 pm

And now revisiting THIS masterpiece....

Much respect to Dissection for making the album they wanted to make here instead of doing whatever everybody else thought they should make...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO_C3hq8dVs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig7nY4AHcoU

Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Pretty amazing EP too.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675

3.Inches.of.Blood.(wishfull.thinking.I.know)-/-Aeternam-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-An.Abstract.Illusion-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Arkona-/-At.Dawn's.Edge-/-Augury-/-Battlecross-/-Before.The.Dawn-/-Be'lakor-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Blackguard-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Cellar.Darling-/-Crimson.Shadows-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Lunacy-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Delain-/-Devildriver-/-Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter-/-Distoriam-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dreamtale-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Emperor-/-Equilibrium-/-Euphoreon-/-Evocation-/-Excalion-/-Exmortus-/-Ex.Deo-/-Finntroll-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Gloryhammer-/-Goatwhore-/-Gojira-/-Grailknights-/-Gyze-/-Hammerfall-/-Hands.of.Despair-/-Heaven's.Cry-/-Heidevolk-/-Helsott-/-Hollow-/-Insomnium-/-Insurrection-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Korpiklaani-/-Linndemann-/-Manegarm-/-Mayan-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Naglfar-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Night.Demon-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Novembers.Doom-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Pain-/-Persefone-/-Phantasma-/-Powerglove-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Sabaton-/-Sacrificed.Alliance-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Sanguine.Glacialis-/-Scar.Symmetry-/-Septicflesh-/-Serenity-/-Shade.Empire-/-Shape.the.Above-/-Shylmagoghnar-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Spacemak3r-/-Starkill-/-Steel.Panther-/-Steignyr-/-Stratovarius-/-Striker-/-Svartsot-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Tenacious.D-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Terasbetoni-/-The.Agonist-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Therion-/-Tristania-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Van.Canto-/-Varg-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Volbeat-/-Wilderun-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfheart-/-Zonata-/-

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Right now: Amorphis - Karelian

Earlier: New Katatonia (whom I never seem to care for unless live), New Pixies (was good), new Opeth (a band I wrote off after Heritage, new cd rocks!)

Apple Music rocks, I would have never got to hear these songs without.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:56 am

Hurricane jams... :bitch: :whisky: :belly:

taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:19 am

Sonata Arctica - The Ninth Hour (released today :headbanger: )

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:17 am

A friend turned me onto these guys the other day. Really digging this album, some good death/viking metal, very Amon Amarth'ish but with some awesome folk elements going on too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TecfllPjhEw

70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:59 am

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:25 pm

New Death Fetishist single!

For fans of Abyssal, Negative Plane, Adversarial, etc

http://www.nocleansinging.com/2016/10/05/an-ncs-premiere-death-fetishist-astral-darkness/

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:20 am

I'm surprised I haven't seen more people talking about the new Trap Them album. It's filled with 'bangers!

If you like badass HM-2 fueled riffs with some great uptempo D-Beat rhythms then check this out.

http://decibelmagazine.com/blog/2016/9/17/full-album-stream-trap-thems-crown-feral-will-royally-blissfuck-you-up

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:40 am

This album will forever be one of my all time favorite metal albums. Every song is heavy as hell and amazing. It was also my introduction to this band at the time.

Got to see them on Monday night for the fourth time and they sounded amazing. The live mix was probably the best I've ever heard. I could hear each instrument individually and I was even standing on one side of the stage.

biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Among the Living
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:04 pm

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:04 pm

taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:12 am

Kotiteollisuus - Vieraan Vallan Aurinko :headbanger:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Dimmu Borgir Forces of the Northern Light show (the one that apparently was on Norwegian national TV :death: :death:) on Youtube.

That's another band for the wishlist right there...

2015-2018, 2020
    Goth Cruise 2019?

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:48 pm

I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:05 pm

Been an Abyssal kinda day.

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:29 am

You know those albums where you hear the first song and it is so fantastic that you automatically five star each remaining song as it comes up on your iPod... yeah this is one of those albums.

Doom in the vein of a slightly faster Pallbearer...

Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:43 am

Blood Red Skies by Judas Priest before hitting the gym. I agree with a lot of people that the Ram It Down album is one of their weaker ones, but I love the 80s training montage feel to that particular song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtnW8w3e-7Q
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:51 am

Warphine wrote:You know those albums where you hear the first song and it is so fantastic that you automatically five star each remaining song as it comes up on your iPod... yeah this is one of those albums.

Doom in the vein of a slightly faster Pallbearer...

Loved their debut, and totally forgot they were putting out a new one. Thanks for the heads up!
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:40 am

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:19 pm

Crust/Grind from the Netherlands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsM3h411-uA

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Full stream ahead of the new Tortorum.... betcha can't guess what type of metal this is from the cover!

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=128480

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:14 pm

Swedish Rock n' Roll band with members of Enforcer, Necrophobic, Entombed, etc.

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:30 am

This new Cult of Fire EP is.... disappointing. :(

Sounds like they've been listening to too much Deafheaven. I don't want my black metal to sound "happy". I want black metal that is mean and aggressive and full of vitriol. All well.

Post Reply 14340 posts