Post Reply 14378 posts
What are you listening to right now?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: What are you listening to right now?

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 am

Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:09 am

Stratovarius - Glory of the World
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Uncle Soda
    Petty Officer

by Uncle Soda » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 am

Bolt Thrower - The IVth Crusade album

Kevin, before you shoot your vegemite in your stroopwafel pants, please know that I haven't decided what I think yet.

But I've made it to track 6 and the volume is still way up, much to my colleagues joy :beerhorns:
    Drinks at the Twilight Tavern. Pays with Tokens of Time.

wishlist: Ensiferum, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Heidevolk, Chthonic, Entombed, Finntroll, Heavy Metal Perse, Powerwolf, Primordial, Grand Magus, Monster Magnet
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:34 am

Gamma Ray - Beyond The Black Hole
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 am

In Flames - Sounds of a Playground Fading
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:59 am

Power Quest - Glory Tonight
    wishlist '20:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:22 am

Steve110 wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:Cannibal Corpse - Make Them Suffer, on 98KUPD Arizona's Bid Red Radio! Infecting the masses on FM radio! :shred:

Is that one of those "one hour a week to make the metalheads happy" thing on the radio or do they play that kind of stuff all the time? If so, that's probably the most legit radio station in the country.

You had it right. 8-10 on Sundays. :D But they have one of the best morning shows I've ever heard, and their "morning wake up" is usually something of the brutal sort. :metalguy: And in between the typical shit radio rock during the day, they'll throw in a good one. Plus they do a lot of awesome giveaways and festivals and stuff. Okay, I think that's enough plug for a radio station I don't even work for. :roll: :lol:
    :cheers:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 am

Everon - Harbor
    wishlist '20:
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 am

Serj Tankian - Elect the Dead
    Survivor of:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:07 am

Andre Matos - I Will Return
    wishlist '20:
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:21 am

Good music.
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:03 am

Serenity - Rust of Coming Ages
    Survivor of:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:18 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Laura wrote:Ex Deo: Romulus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l38JxFUCh0I
    ROAR!!!! Marlo and EvilRed - I know you 2 are big fans of Kataklysm - I only know of Maurizio Iacono from his Ex Deo side-project (who I have seen and like a lot, plus I met him and he is very :cool: ;) ). What Kataklysm albums do you recommend? I had not yet gotten around to familiarizing myself with Kataklysm when I found out they cancelled for WOA last year - was bummed because I have heard such great things about the band and was sad they cancelled.

Kent named my favorite album, In the Arms of Devastation. Next two favorite albums would be Serenity in Fire and Shadows in Dust. The Prophecy has some really cool songs on it and is a bit different. Haven't been over the top about their last two albums Prevail and Heaven's Venom but still good. Maurizio is such a nice guy, all of them are :)

Let me know what you think :heavydrink:

Thanks Marlo! I am adding them to my to check out list! And on a completely unrelated note - sorry I didn't respond to some other things you wrote a while back re our new dog and the fact that I bought a new set of Tarot cards - in short - both are great!!! The dog is a doll and very sweet, and it's been a lot of fun doing the Tarot cards after so many years. For the most part, I agree with what you said about them not having true "fortune-telling" power....however, there are two cards that I have repeatedely drawn - mere coincidence? *spooky* Ha - at least they are very positive ones - I like. :P

Now listening to the album The Black Flux by Norwegian avant-garde metal band Virus - great. :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:01 am

Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • vhduran
    Wiper

by vhduran » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 am

Dimmu Borgir - The Mourning Palace
    let the killing begin!!!! (in the) Cabin Number: 2045 \m/
    fido
    Oiler

by fido » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 am

EQUILIBRIUM - Rekreatur :headbanger:
    Survivor: 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020...Soon
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am

gonna try to lighten up my music to see if it helps soften my rage...

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    fido
    Oiler

by fido » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:23 pm

FALKENBACH - Tiurida :viking:
    Survivor: 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020...Soon
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Wuthering Heights - The Desperate Poet
    wishlist '20:
    fido
    Oiler

by fido » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:51 pm

HEOROT - Ragnarok

:headbanger:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Ha - getting my (finger)nails done (in deep blood red) and listening to Enslaved: the album Vertebrae (thanks Bentz! :beerwink: )
    :beerhorns:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:19 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Image

LOVE THIS! :headbanger:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:34 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    Steve110 wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:Cannibal Corpse - Make Them Suffer, on 98KUPD Arizona's Bid Red Radio! Infecting the masses on FM radio! :shred:

Is that one of those "one hour a week to make the metalheads happy" thing on the radio or do they play that kind of stuff all the time? If so, that's probably the most legit radio station in the country.

You had it right. 8-10 on Sundays. :D But they have one of the best morning shows I've ever heard, and their "morning wake up" is usually something of the brutal sort. :metalguy: And in between the typical shit radio rock during the day, they'll throw in a good one. Plus they do a lot of awesome giveaways and festivals and stuff. Okay, I think that's enough plug for a radio station I don't even work for. :roll: :lol:
    :cheers:

Ah yes, I listen to KUPD sometimes :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Helloween - Wake Up The Mountain
    wishlist '20:
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 am

Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut
    Survivor of:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:59 am

Manowar - Hail&Kill
    wishlist '20:
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:36 am

Ensiferum - Twilight Tavern
    Survivor of:
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer

by shaneos » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:50 am

Fleshgod Apocalypse - Agony :headbanger:
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:50 am

Uncle Soda wrote:Image

Kevin, before you shoot your vegemite in your stroopwafel pants, please know that I haven't decided what I think yet.

But I've made it to track 6 and the volume is still way up, much to my colleagues joy :beerhorns:

:lol: I wonder how many stroopwafels would be needed to construct them as "pants". Clearly the fresh ones are more fl\exible and larger. But this gives me an idea :mrgreen:

Just the fact that you made it to track 6 has me tickled with glee. You're slowly getting out from under the tyranny of Laura. :lol: :heavydrink: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:50 am

Ace of Base - All 4 You

(hey, I've got a whole week of metal ahead of me ;)
    wishlist '20:
    TheBigJankowski
    Petty Officer

by TheBigJankowski » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 am

Yob - Prepare the Ground
    2015: Wish List: BloodCeremony, Pallbearer, Funeral, NeObliviscaris, 11thHour, BoltThrower, MDB, SearBliss, LethianDreams, EternalTearsOfSorrow, Jaldaboath, Borknagar, Equalibrium, Insomnium, Manegarm, Scox, Lumsk, CultofLuna, Einherjer, Ex Deo, HoB
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:28 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer

by shaneos » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Uncle Soda wrote:Image

:lol: I wonder how many stroopwafels would be needed to construct them as "pants". Clearly the fresh ones are more fl\exible and larger. But this gives me an idea :mrgreen:

Just the fact that you made it to track 6 has me tickled with glee. You're slowly getting out from under the tyranny of Laura. :lol: :heavydrink: :lol:

I am no tyrant. Fredrik is allowed to listen to what he feel like (when he's at work and while he makes breakfast during the weekend :mrgreen: ).

And I don't even want to think about your stroopwafel pants idea :?
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 pm

MadameLePink wrote:I am no tyrant.

That's what every tyrant says

MadameLePink wrote: Fredrik is allowed to listen to what he feel like (when he's at work and while he makes breakfast during the weekend :mrgreen: ).

Lets test that theory......

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:23 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:26 pm

just kidding Billy boy :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:48 pm

KevinP wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote: Fredrik is allowed to listen to what he feel like (when he's at work and while he makes breakfast during the weekend :mrgreen: ).

Lets test that theory......

Well, as long as he listens to Artillery at work, no problem. While he makes breakfast he's actually allowed to listen to worse stuff as I can't hear it from the bedroom :mrgreen: I'm very open minded :cool:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
Post Reply 14378 posts