Post Reply 100 posts
The World According to Metalwrath
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: The World According to Metalwrath

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 am

Daenerys wrote:And this is why I will neverrrrr be out of a job :lol: Metalheads + alcohol = job security :D

Let's keep our fingers crossed that you aren't called in to do any impromptu overtime while on vacation :cheers:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Let's keep our fingers crossed that you aren't called in to do any impromptu overtime while on vacation :cheers:

I certainly hope not, I don't know how well I suture when I've been drinking :? Unless you're cool with having my initials in your scar as a permanent cruise souvenir :D In all seriousness though, alcohol does act as a GREAT anesthetic! :beerwink:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:34 am

Now that everyone is familiar with what Metalwrath looks like, I present to you probably the best picture I have ever stumbled upon on the internet.

This is a real album cover by french band Hemoragy (explains the wine) depicting our prophet Metalwrath and his loyal followers :lol:

Possibly belongs on the atheism thread too for laughs :D
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:37 am

Ravenlord wrote:Now that everyone is familiar with what Metalwrath looks like, I present to you probably the best picture I have ever stumbled upon on the internet.

This is a real album cover by french band Hemoragy (explains the wine) depicting our prophet Metalwrath and his loyal followers :lol:

Possibly belongs on the atheism thread too for laughs :D

holy cats, I hope he's collecting royalties after modeling for that drawing. Uncanny... :cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

OMG MW is the 2nd coming and only 2,000 metalheads and bands will go to Vahalla? Like at the end of Return of the King? AWESOME! I knew he would say he was irish! :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:29 pm

By the way Scott we did go to another bar where there was a gig on.
    Unfortunatly there was punk bands playing.
    I really hate punk.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Metalwrath wrote:By the way Scott we did go to another bar where there was a gig on.
    I really hate punk.

oh really? I did not know that Peter. I must not have been with you guys or I was very drunk and forgot. Punk is dead. I had nowadays punk. Only Dead Kennedy's, Fear, Dead Boys, The Clash were real.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:05 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:By the way Scott we did go to another bar where there was a gig on.
    I really hate punk.

oh really? I did not know that Peter. I must not have been with you guys or I was very drunk and forgot. Punk is dead. I had nowadays punk. Only Dead Kennedy's, Fear, Dead Boys, The Clash were real.

Yeah you were pretty wasted man haha.We met you for a beer across the road from the gig you were at and then we went to some bar that was about 5-10 mins walk away from the hotel we were staying in.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:30 am

I really hate punk.

i don't like punk either...i know a lot of metalheads do but i just NEVER got into it! was always a thrasher growing up.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Wrath's avatar has now taken a turn for the funnier. SATAN! :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Fairly certain this is my favourite Wrathism yet
    Metalwrath wrote:Dragonforce ha!
    What do any of their members know about playing metal? :roll:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:59 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:I am the only american poster you met. dammit. :lol:

Well considering my biological grandfather Shelby McCool was from Dublin and my father was adopted by my grandmothers second husband (a Scot) named Malcolm Cameron

I can safely say I can do damage on the booze. Bring on the moonshine and the mead and barley wine.....

Actually no you're not the only American person from the forums who has met me. :lol:
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:34 am

rhiawiz wrote:
    Shiver wrote:In Manowar Shirt..?? oh..

AND leather pants. no crackerjack clothes!

Haha... I have that exact Manowar shirt at home!
    Definitely not crackerjack clothes. :lol:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:40 am

BTW if the ships sinks it was like that when i got there
    Metalwrath
    Midshipman
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Amandroid wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:
    Shiver wrote:In Manowar Shirt..?? oh..

AND leather pants. no crackerjack clothes!

Haha... I have that exact Manowar shirt at home!
    Definitely not crackerjack clothes. :lol:

i have some kings of metal shirts and since i have two i'm supposed to bring one for Debb!
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:16 pm

The only 2 Manowar tshirts i have not lost while drunk are the Louder than hell one which i cut the sleeves off and the Earthshaker 05 one.
    The others are somewhere in Europe.No idea where.Just like my old leather jacket and my old house keys :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:38 am

Metalwrath wrote:The only 2 Manowar tshirts i have not lost while drunk are the Louder than hell one which i cut the sleeves off and the Earthshaker 05 one.
    The others are somewhere in Europe.No idea where.Just like my old leather jacket and my old house keys :lol:

i have a louder than hell shirt also! isn't that the one that says "born to rock, drink, and fuck" on the back? i think so.
    Le G@SP
    Oiler

by Le G@SP » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:43 am

I have a long sleeve T-shirt of Triumph of Steel. I got it for free at a ManOwaR show in Stuttgart in 2007 I think. Every foreigner at this show (ie: outside of Germany) got a free T-shirt :headbanger:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:50 pm

I thought it was worth dredging up this thread created by Disaster Area Craig to post this gem from today.... ;)

Metalwrath wrote:Scott i wanan give you some advice from the strange and bizarre world of Metalwrath.
    In the past i used to actually meet up with a lot of people over forums and shit.Hell i still do it every now and again but the best friends i have made are not ones i've talked to on the internet(There are a few exceptions of course which i'm not gonna go into hehe)

And even when i talk to people online i tell them not to trust me.I mean hell i am a cool guy as some of you know but as far as i'm concerned when you talk to me and you havne't met me for all you know i could be some strange stalker or some murdering Psyhcopath(Can't remember how to spel the word and i'm drunk)
    i never try to break down a persons trust over the internet as i believe thats wrong.

True friendship rarely occurs online.Meeting people in person is where that shit is at.I'm sure you'll know yourself from being at all those festivals in Europe.

Some of these people who added you on facebook are probably those strange random metalhead wannabees that were either on the crusie to try and look cool or on next years just to say well hey i kind of like metal but was on this cruise.Kinda like the kind of people who go to Wacken these days.

I go to small gigs and small festivals because they are purer.Untainted by media brainwashed filth bags who intrude our festivals and steal off us.
    These kind of scum know nothing about metal music or the metal way of life.They try to adopt to different music scene because their lives are so miserable they ant to find some place to be accepted.
    As harsh as it may be.They should get the fuck out of our metal scene.They have overstayed their welcome.

Honestly before i went to America last year i thought in general you guys were all dumbasses who had no clue about metal.Things changed when i met Carl a few years ago.And then when i talked to you and Becca and got to hang out with you guys.And even more so on the cruise and then this summer when i got to hang out with Hector and Paola and their 2 mexican buddies.
    Made me open my eyes to that there are actually a decent amount of genuine cool fucking metalheads in America.You guys jsut get outshadowed by the shit in your country.And i'm sorry for that.You guys deserve better.

Ok this turned into a bit of a rant but yeah people aren't always how they seem.And if these fuckers frpom the cruise aren't down with you guys well they're not down with me either.And if they try cause any shit i've got your back.
    Now back to geting drunk and listening to Obsession :mrgreen:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Metalwrath is currently KOed upstairs. And I'm bored downstairs trying to occupy my drunken time... :P
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
Post Reply 100 posts