Post Reply 245 posts
Tattoo Identification
    Oli
    Crewman

Re: Tattoo Identification

by Oli » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 am

Got about 13 tattoos and the latest is Fate of norns(Amon Amarth) down my spine :viking:
    THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL!!!!

Immortal..WASP..Lamb of god..Cannibal Corpse..Rob Zombie..Kreator..Arch Enemy..Cavalera conspiracy..All shall perish for 70000 tons 2012
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 am

I`v got a big questionmark tattood on my back !

I would like to share it with you but after almost a year I still don`t know how to get a picture on the forum... :?
    jassiak
    Crewman

by jassiak » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:17 am

DrAmygdala wrote:Wow, nice tattoo :shock:

thank you...she is nice lady..need nice tatt :)
    I can see clearly now, a painful vision indeed
    An attack on hallowed ground, from high above
    Alien to us, the species known as man
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 am

Beautiful tats everyone! Laura, I am also a tattoo virgin... the irony of which is that my cousin is a fabulous tattoo artist and owns his own shop! http://www.legendarytattoos.net

Eventually I would like to have the Opeth "O" on my left wrist (maybe with some of the lyrics from When) and some yogic symbols on my right wrist. Haven't gotten them yet because I have my hands on patients all day, and I don't have the job tenure yet to assume that my bosses won't mind if I get tats :? My first will probably be one that I want along my ribcage. Never really saw the point of getting a tattoo "just to have one", so I'm waiting to get what I want where I want it :D
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 am

Daenerys wrote:\I don't have the job tenure yet to assume that my bosses won't mind if I get tats :?

That's one of the reasons why I don't have any (yet) too. I plan on going into academia and becoming a college professor and I've heard from a lot of current professors that long hair and tattoos aren't the best things to have on job interviews -- sadly, everyone stereotypes. I've even had to shave my goatee for important interviews, waaaaaah.

But, maybe when I'm in my mid-30s and have tenure, then I can go wild. I have a few ideas, but let's see if they change in 10 years or so. Always wanted the Sonata Arctica logo on the back of my neck. I figure that'd be something I would outgrow, but it's been about 8 years and I still think it would look decent and SA has been the most important band in my life, so I doubt I'd regret it.

So jealous of you guys. So so jealous.
    Wicker Man
    Petty Officer

by Wicker Man » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:37 am

Daenerys wrote:Eventually I would like to have the Opeth "O" on my left wrist (maybe with some of the lyrics from When) and some yogic symbols on my right wrist. Haven't gotten them yet because I have my hands on patients all day, and I don't have the job tenure yet to assume that my bosses won't mind if I get tats :?

If you can talk with your bosses about it and show them what you want they can maybe say go for it or not... it's not something that can offence people, so i don't see why not. I know a lot of guys with forearm tattoo working in the medical, but in the army so it's not the same way so think about it...
    The shadow of the Wicker Man is rising up again!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 am

Daenerys wrote:Beautiful tats everyone! Laura, I am also a tattoo virgin... the irony of which is that my cousin is a fabulous tattoo artist and owns his own shop! http://www.legendarytattoos.net

Eventually I would like to have the Opeth "O" on my left wrist (maybe with some of the lyrics from When) and some yogic symbols on my right wrist. Haven't gotten them yet because I have my hands on patients all day, and I don't have the job tenure yet to assume that my bosses won't mind if I get tats :? My first will probably be one that I want along my ribcage. Never really saw the point of getting a tattoo "just to have one", so I'm waiting to get what I want where I want it :D

So - there will be a fair number of us after all who don't have tats, Daenerys! My "excuse" for not having any is that it was not popular AT ALL when I was younger - I didn't know anyone who had tattoos in the 70's/80's except for a cousin who was in the U.S. Marines. Well, and by the time they started getting really popular here (last 15-20 years or so?) - I just didn't think much about it. I think the biggest issue for me is not being able to decide what image to tattoo on my body - that I would want to live with for the rest of my life. :beerwink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:20 am

Wicker Man wrote:
    Daenerys wrote:Eventually I would like to have the Opeth "O" on my left wrist (maybe with some of the lyrics from When) and some yogic symbols on my right wrist. Haven't gotten them yet because I have my hands on patients all day, and I don't have the job tenure yet to assume that my bosses won't mind if I get tats :?

If you can talk with your bosses about it and show them what you want they can maybe say go for it or not... it's not something that can offence people, so i don't see why not. I know a lot of guys with forearm tattoo working in the medical, but in the army so it's not the same way so think about it...

Yeah I've already run the idea by a few of the docs I work with, and most of them are cool with it; one of them was a frat boy so he has something worse than a tat - a brand! :lol: It's on his back though so no one can see it. And one of the new docs has quite a large upper back tat. And at least half of the nurses and techs have visible art, but the difference is that they work for the hospital, whereas I'm hired through a private company. Oh well, all in good time; having to wait means I'll be sure that I want it :D
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    True_Metal_Japan
    Wiper

by True_Metal_Japan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Here is Sigh of me :death:

metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    Daenerys wrote:\I don't have the job tenure yet to assume that my bosses won't mind if I get tats :?

That's one of the reasons why I don't have any (yet) too. I plan on going into academia and becoming a college professor and I've heard from a lot of current professors that long hair and tattoos aren't the best things to have on job interviews -- sadly, everyone stereotypes. I've even had to shave my goatee for important interviews, waaaaaah.

But, maybe when I'm in my mid-30s and have tenure, then I can go wild. I have a few ideas, but let's see if they change in 10 years or so. Always wanted the Sonata Arctica logo on the back of my neck. I figure that'd be something I would outgrow, but it's been about 8 years and I still think it would look decent and SA has been the most important band in my life, so I doubt I'd regret it.

So jealous of you guys. So so jealous.

That's why I only have one tattoo and it's on my back that is covered at all times at work.

I'm a manager at a Fortune 500 Company and I have to appear "professional." LOL Little do they know I'm a completely different person outside of work!! Bwahahaha!

Enjoy seeing everyone's tats! Now :givebeer:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:51 pm

metalgoddess wrote:That's why I only have one tattoo and it's on my back that is covered at all times at work.

I'm a manager at a Fortune 500 Company and I have to appear "professional." LOL Little do they know I'm a completely different person outside of work!! Bwahahaha!

Enjoy seeing everyone's tats! Now :givebeer:

I have also strategically positioned mine where they are covered for work. I would never get a tattoo anywhere that would be visible in working conditions. (The one on my wrist excluded because I can cover that with a watch if need be) I plan on getting more on my back and possibly thigh/stomach/ribs.

But if you can do it and get away with it at work, more power to you! :headbanger:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:50 am

tyrwoman wrote:So - there will be a fair number of us after all who don't have tats, Daenerys! I think the biggest issue for me is not being able to decide what image to tattoo on my body - that I would want to live with for the rest of my life. :beerwink:

Same here. No tatoos, piercings, knife wounds, etc. I guess I'm too hot/cold and back/forth as I never felt the need to mark myself with anything. I have too many interests and hobbies that my likes are all over the map.

Plus I stick by my mantra of: tattoos cost money. Why would should I spend that on anything but video games, CD's and trips ???

Am I starting to sound kinda normal after all of this :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:04 am

KevinP wrote:Am I starting to sound kinda normal after all of this :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Normal? Hell no!

Predictable maybe :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:17 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Am I starting to sound kinda normal after all of this :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Normal? Hell no!

Predictable maybe :beerwink:

KINDA was the operative word :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:31 am

Thanks man. Glad that you like them. My lady has couple more.
    Image[/quote]

THAT!!!! is FUCKING AWESOME!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!......and the Tattoo is pretty fuckin Rad too ;) :headbanger:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:33 am

KevinP wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:So - there will be a fair number of us after all who don't have tats, Daenerys! I think the biggest issue for me is not being able to decide what image to tattoo on my body - that I would want to live with for the rest of my life. :beerwink:

Same here. No tatoos, piercings, knife wounds, etc. I guess I'm too hot/cold and back/forth as I never felt the need to mark myself with anything. I have too many interests and hobbies that my likes are all over the map.

Plus I stick by my mantra of: tattoos cost money. Why would should I spend that on anything but video games, CD's and trips ???

Am I starting to sound kinda normal after all of this :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, you are, Kevin :P .
    Regarding tattoos, if they had been popular when I was under 25, I imagine I would have gotten a lot of band logos or something music related - stuff I really liked at the time (and still do btw, but would I really want a huge honkin' Grateful Dead "Steal Your Face" logo on my back now? :lol:
    a few of my imaginary "if I was tattooed under age 25/before 1986" tattoos....
    American Beauty album cover
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:44 am

tyrwoman wrote: if they had been popular when I was under 25 ....... before 1986

That's the Point for us old People. :shred: :shred: :shred:
    In the "old Days" Soldiers and Sailors had Tattoos, no one else. It was a time when everyone knewed that these pics last forever. :death:

BTW: What i like very much: Tits
    Absolutely no go: tattoo'd Tits....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:51 am

Lal@ wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote: if they had been popular when I was under 25 ....... before 1986

That's the Point for us old People. :shred: :shred: :shred:
    In the "old Days" Soldiers and Sailors had Tattoos, no one else. It was a time when everyone knewed that these pics last forever. :death:

BTW: What i like very much: Tits
    Absolutely no go: tattoo'd Tits....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: Yeah, fellow "ancient mariner" ;) - I have a cousin Peter who was in the U.S. Marines in the 1980's and his arms are completely covered with typical soldier tattoos.

The more I think about it, I could have lived with the Led Zeppelin art posted above my entire life - love that!
    jassiak
    Crewman

by jassiak » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:57 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    THAT!!!! is FUCKING AWESOME!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!......and the Tattoo is pretty fuckin Rad too ;) :headbanger:

Thanks Deb! I picked that one myself :) ...lady and the tatt ;)
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:13 pm

jassiak wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:

That is so HOTT....Tattoo's (in my opinion) need to "accentuate" the body's natural muscle tone and flow nicely with the body...and this one definatley does! LOVE IT
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:00 pm

You say the word "accentuate" sexier than anyone Debb! :P
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:50 pm

:heavydrink:
    Last edited by audrey on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    jassiak
    Crewman

by jassiak » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:26 am

debborah1 wrote:
    jassiak wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:

That is so HOTT....Tattoo's (in my opinion) need to "accentuate" the body's natural muscle tone and flow nicely with the body...and this one definatley does! LOVE IT

Thanks again Deb. Yep we allways pick our designs with care. And the artist is really great, so we are happy bunnies :)
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:08 pm

\m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    Liq
    Crewman

Tattoos...

by Liq » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:59 pm

so since ive never seen a subject on this (even though im pretty sure there must have been one by now), i was wondering what types of tattoo people have out there in 70k land? :)
    have you got any you are propud of? embarrassed even? is there a story behind them or did you just get drunk and pick something random?
    This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarentee... None of us will see heaven.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Tattoos...

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:03 pm

yes. please see the existing thread on tattoos (i used the search feature since it's been buried for a while)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1077&hilit=ink
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Liq
    Crewman

by Liq » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:08 pm

yeah the thread has been dead since feb 4th... probably why i have never seen it. maybe it was about time a new one got started then. most forums i go on dislike gravedigging topics from a few weeks ago, let alone 11 months...
    This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarentee... None of us will see heaven.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Liq wrote:yeah the thread has been dead since feb 4th... probably why i have never seen it. maybe it was about time a new one got started then. most forums i go on dislike gravedigging topics from a few weeks ago, let alone 11 months...

i don't see any reason not to resurrect the other, would be fun to refresh on the tatt pics already posted.
    Liq
    Crewman

by Liq » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:13 pm

o...k.... then.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:15 pm

The mods might even merge the threads at some point
    I should get around to updating my signature
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Might be unusual in some places but it seems to be the preferred choice around here.

RESURRECTING NECRO ZOMBIE THREADS > creating new life :twisted: :headbanger:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Should probably be moved to Off Course and merged with the new one but, for memory lane's sake...

NECRO ZOMBIE TATTOO THREAD REVIVAL BABY!!! :twisted:

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:11 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Should probably be moved to Off Course and merged with the new one but, for memory lane's sake...

NECRO ZOMBIE TATTOO THREAD REVIVAL BABY!!! :twisted:

yeah Off Course is the better location....
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Well, I am totally tattooless. Commitment issues and what not :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:39 pm

I have my mandatory skull, a zombie pirate, a reaper, and an angel designed by C.M. Ward
    None are done as money for planned backgrounds has had more important uses
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    BadMetalKitty
    Crewman

by BadMetalKitty » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:24 pm

So if I had good pictures of them I wouls post... but I have a dragon on both shoulder blades and in between is the chinease symbol for dragon and I have the hyroglyphic symbol for capricorn on the top of my foot!! :D :D :D
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Well I haven't posted much here, but I LOVE tattoos, so here are two of mine.

The first one is Blind Guardian related, in the back.

The second one isn't completed yet and will be finished in 10 days, just in time for the cruise. It's a tattoo in the name of my lil' brother who died from cancer a couple of months ago, at the age of 25.

I've got another one on the left arm which I have no picture of. It's a blue dagger with a "Fight on" banner, to remember some darker moments in my life.

I love the tattoos I see in this topic, I'll try to look out for these on the boat! :beerbang:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:47 pm

scyll wrote:Well I haven't posted much here, but I LOVE tattoos, so here are two of mine.

The first one is Blind Guardian related, in the back.

The second one isn't completed yet and will be finished in 10 days, just in time for the cruise. It's a tattoo in the name of my lil' brother who died from cancer a couple of months ago, at the age of 25.

I've got another one on the left arm which I have no picture of. It's a blue dagger with a "Fight on" banner, to remember some darker moments in my life.

I love the tattoos I see in this topic, I'll try to look out for these on the boat! :beerbang:

It's so sad to hear about your brother, especially considering he was my age! :cry: I'm so sorry for your loss!

Your tattoos are pretty cool though, coming from a BG fan. The second one, when I first saw it I thought it was a Judas Priest tattoo because of the top part. But obviously it is way cooler (and meaningful) than JP!
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Those are great, scyll! Sorry to hear about your brother :cry:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:22 pm

scyll wrote:The second one isn't completed yet and will be finished in 10 days, just in time for the cruise. It's a tattoo in the name of my lil' brother who died from cancer a couple of months ago, at the age of 25.

Very sorry to hear about your brother! :cry: :cry: :cry:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
Post Reply 245 posts