Post Reply 4934 posts
Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 am

    Apparently TSN = ESPN :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:55 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:Joey, did you enter your brackets on the NHL contest thing/group with us?

    No, which link is it?
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 am

    Stained Class wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Joey, did you enter your brackets on the NHL contest thing/group with us?

    No, which link is it?


    NHL Brackets Challenge

    Group name: 70K Tons of Hockey
    Password: 70000tonsofmetal
    Last edited by mooyagi on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11141
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:03 pm

    Sorry guys but the Sportsnet system did not like our group name OR password. Had to use the following

    Group Name: Tons of Hockey
    PW: slayer
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11141
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm

    TSN one is pretty cool if ya have the time and/or interest. Ya get 2 goalies, 3 D and 4 or 5 forwards on your roster and have a salary cap. Ryan's group name and password worked there and are up n' running
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:24 pm

    Done. So it's just the 4 of us?
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11141
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:43 pm

    Stained Class wrote:Done. So it's just the 4 of us?

    I suspect only those actively posting in the thread atm will register and play any or all of these things. I don't wanna do the hockey pool pimp hand thing too much but if someone wants to PM EvilDan, Jaimie, Jake, Marlo, Shane or anyone else they think would enjoy it, feel free. As mentioned, my gf Kyoko will be joining us in the HTC one cuz she's enjoyed watching me scratch n' claw to try n' catch Nuux all these weeks and is enough of a fan that she'll be cheering like mad for the Canucks and paying a bit of attention to the other series. Might even get her to make an account here just to trash talk us all if she feels inspired. You really should join the HTC one with us Joey. It's the easiest and, often, funnest of 'em all.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:46 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Done. So it's just the 4 of us?

    I suspect only those actively posting in the thread atm will register and play any or all of these things. I don't wanna do the hockey pool pimp hand thing too much but if someone wants to PM EvilDan, Jaimie, Jake, Marlo, Shane or anyone else they think would enjoy it, feel free. As mentioned, my gf Kyoko will be joining us in the HTC one cuz she's enjoyed watching me scratch n' claw to try n' catch Nuux all these weeks and is enough of a fan that she'll be cheering like mad for the Canucks and paying a bit of attention to the other series. Might even get her to make an account here just to trash talk us all if she feels inspired. You really should join the HTC one with us Joey. It's the easiest and, often, funnest of 'em all.

    Is that the one you were all talking about all year with hat tricks and stuff? I should probably join it I guess.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11141
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:57 pm

    Stained Class wrote:Is that the one you were all talking about all year with hat tricks and stuff? I should probably join it I guess.

    'Atta boy!

    As for the brackets, I went all home teams and all in 6 games except for Phoenix who I went 7 games to dispatch the damn Chickenhawks :twisted:

    At least, that's where they sit today, might edit between now and Wednesday :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:59 pm

    Judging by the season we just had I suspect we'll be seeing a loooooooot of overtime games. Apart from a couple teams who aren't going to go anywhere like Washington, I think it's up in the air and whoever wins this year is gonna need a lot of luck on their side.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11141
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:08 pm

    Agreed
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:20 pm

    It's going to come down to luck, health, contributions from random places and who's on a hot streak between the pipes. That and skill :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:49 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    As for the brackets, I went all home teams and all in 6 games except for Phoenix who I went 7 games to dispatch the damn Chickenhawks :twisted:

    At least, that's where they sit today, might edit between now and Wednesday :lol:

    :D I'm tempted to join but am pretty sure I'd forget to do picks, plus am too lazy to research the teams. Only one I care about is the Coyotes :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:07 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    As for the brackets, I went all home teams and all in 6 games except for Phoenix who I went 7 games to dispatch the damn Chickenhawks :twisted:

    At least, that's where they sit today, might edit between now and Wednesday :lol:

    :D I'm tempted to join but am pretty sure I'd forget to do picks, plus am too lazy to research the teams. Only one I care about is the Coyotes :mrgreen:


    Do it! You'll probably fall ass backwards into a win. And if you want a happy boyfriend you'd be rooting for the Bruins too :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:11 pm

    Nope! Only rooting for the Coyotes. ARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 647
    Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am
    Location: Nashville, TN

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by shaneos » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:16 pm

    For the brackets I went all home teams in 6 except for the Caps who I picked to win in 4.
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:35 pm

    shaneos wrote:except for the Caps who I picked to win in 4.


    Bite me :mrgreen:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 647
    Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am
    Location: Nashville, TN

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by shaneos » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:40 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    shaneos wrote:except for the Caps who I picked to win in 4.


    Bite me :mrgreen:


    :beerwink:

    Can't wait for tomorrow night.
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 pm

    shaneos wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    shaneos wrote:except for the Caps who I picked to win in 4.


    Bite me :mrgreen:


    :beerwink:

    Can't wait for tomorrow night.


    Why is that? Games don't start until Wednesday :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • NuuX
    Ensign
    Posts: 1153
    Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
    Location: Slovenia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by NuuX » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:39 am

    My first round picks:

    Kings over Canucks in 4 (Kopitar for the win!!!) :P
    Blues over Sharks in 5
    Blackhawks over Coyotes in 6
    Red Wings over Predators in 4

    Rangers over Senators in 6
    Bruins over Capitals in 4
    Panthers over Devils in 7
    Penguins over Flyers in 5
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • User avatar
    Ogre
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 257
    Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
    Location: Nevada, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by Ogre » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:31 am

    Nucks-Kings: Vanc in 6
    Blues-Sharks: St. Louie in 7
    Hawks-Yotes: Phoe in 7
    Preds-Wings: Nash in 7

    NYR-Ott: Rags in 6
    Broons-Caps: Broons in 5
    Devs-Cats: Devs in 6
    Pens-Cryers: Pens in 6
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, soft lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Great time.
    2020 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • User avatar
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 647
    Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am
    Location: Nashville, TN

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by shaneos » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:41 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    Why is that? Games don't start until Wednesday :lol:


    Now it's tomorrow night ;)
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:40 am

    I'm gonna leave Skype up most of the time during the hockey games. Maybe we can get a 70K hockey group Skype chat going for the playoffs
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11141
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 am

    Ogre wrote:Nucks-Kings: Vanc in 6
    Blues-Sharks: St. Louie in 7
    Hawks-Yotes: Phoe in 7
    Preds-Wings: Nash in 7

    NYR-Ott: Rags in 6
    Broons-Caps: Broons in 5
    Devs-Cats: Devs in 6
    Pens-Cryers: Pens in 6

    Come enter these picks in the NHL game Ogre!!

    Name: 70K Tons of Hockey
    Password: 70000tonsofmetal

    NHL Brackets Challenge

    I'm gonna leave Skype up most of the time during the hockey games. Maybe we can get a 70K hockey group Skype chat going for the playoffs

    Same here. Seeya tomorrow night bro!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 647
    Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am
    Location: Nashville, TN

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by shaneos » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:03 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:Come enter these picks in the NHL game Ogre!!

    Name: 70K Tons of Hockey
    Password: 70000tonsofmetal

    NHL Brackets Challenge


    That Espn games looks pretty interesting eh Rob? Pick your "dream team" for the round and get points based on their performance.
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:51 am

    Okay. My picks have now been submitted for each tournament. Bring it on! :deathhorns:

    My ESPN team just barely made it under the cap. I had .2 points to spare :mrgreen:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:37 pm

    mooyagi wrote:I'm gonna leave Skype up most of the time during the hockey games. Maybe we can get a 70K hockey group Skype chat going for the playoffs

    Nerd :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11141
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:13 am

    Even though he resides in the U.S., Ryan was able to get into the kickass Sportsnet pool. I recommend you all check it out as it's a great format, quite fun and the groups come with a trash talk feature that can be kinda cool too. Ryan, check that out cuz I left you a message/question there that would be cool to get a reply to before pucks drop.

    Playoffs are HERE!!!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • NuuX
    Ensign
    Posts: 1153
    Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
    Location: Slovenia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by NuuX » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:46 am

    DID YOU KNOW?

    RANGERS - SENATORS
    NY finally won the East for the first time after 1994 - when they also lifted Stanley for the last time.
    Regular season series was won by Senators 3:1.
    Top scorers: Marian Gaborik (Rangers) 41+35; Jason Spezza (Senators) 34+50
    Henrik Lundqvist (Rangers) 1,97 GAA; 93.0%
    Erik Karlsson 78 points (best defenseman)

    BRUINS - CAPITALS
    Washington is the biggest disappointment of the season.
    Washington will be starting with 3rd goalie Brendan Holtby.
    Boston is ready to be the first team after Detroit 13 years ago to successfully defend Stanley Cup.
    Regular season series was won by Capitals 3:1.
    Top scorers: Tyler Seguin (Bruins) 29+38; Alexander Ovechkin (Capitals) 38+27
    Boston has the best goal difference in regular season (+67).
    Of all the teams in Play-Offs, Washington has the worst score away from home (16-21-4).

    PANTHERS - DEVILS
    Florida is back in Play-Offs after 11 seasons.
    Florida lost 18 matches in OT or SO.
    New Jersey coach Pete DeBoer was in charge of Panthers last season.
    Regular season series was won by Devils 3:1.
    Top scorers: Thomas Fleischmann (Panthers) 27+34; Ilya Kovalchuk (Devils) 37+46
    Of all the teams in Play-Offs, Florida scored the least goals while playing 5v5 - 0,88.
    New Jersey has the best PK - 89,6%.

    PENGUINS - FLYERS
    "Battle for Pennsylvania" will be between two best offensive teams.
    Regular season series was won by Fylers 4:2.
    Top scorers: Yevgeni Malkin (Penguins) 50+59; Claude Giroux (Flyers) 28+65
    Crosby scored 37 points in 22 matches he played during regular season.
    Philadelphia has the best away score (25-13-3).

    CANUCKS - KINGS
    Vancouver successfully defended league #1 seed on the last match day.
    Los Angeles lost Pacific Division title in the last two games of regular season against San Jose.
    Last year's first round play-off ended with Vancouver's 4:2 win, but this time, Kings have a healthy Kopitar.
    Regular season series ended in a draw - 2:2.
    Top scorers: Henrik Sedin (Canucks) 14+67; Anže Kopitar (Kings) 25+51
    111 points in regular season mean Vancouver will have home turf advantage up until the end.
    Los Angeles' 4,36 G/P (on both ends) is the least in the history of modern NHL.

    BLUES - SHARKS
    St. Louis is the best defensive team.
    Sn Jose is the strongest when it comes to centers but they are not as efficient as they could be.
    Regular season series was swept by Blues, outscoring Sharks 11:3.
    Top scorers: David Backes (Blues) 24+30; Joe Thronton (Sharks) 18+59
    Blues is leading the league in GAA with 1,89.
    Sharks have the second best PP and second worst PK.

    COYOTES - BLACKHAWKS
    Coyotes won the first division title in the history of franchise (since 1979).
    Blackhawks didn't live up to the reputation and ended up from from west's top.
    Regular season series was won by Coyotes 3:1.
    Top scorers: Ray Whitney (Coyotes) 24+53; Marian Hossa (Blackhawks) 29+48
    Radim Vrbata (Coyotes) scored the most game winning goals in the league - 12.
    Blackhawks goalies Crawford and Emery stopped only 90% of all the shots which is the least of all teams in Play-Offs.

    PREDATORS - RED WINGS
    Nashville strengthened heir ranks the most during the season.
    Detroit plagued by under average PP and PK.
    Detroit eliminated Nashville in '04 and '08 Play-Offs.
    Regular season series ended in a draw - 3:3.
    Top scorers: Marit Erat (Predators) 19+39; Henrik Zetterberg (Red Wings) 22+47
    Predators boast with best PP - 21,6%.
    Red Wings are excellent at home (31-7-3) but terrible away (17-21-3).
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • User avatar
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign
    Posts: 1131
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
    Location: Westbank B.C. Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by CaptOblivious » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:48 am

    alright i have joined all the groups ... i think. i am in 4 so far are there any others??
    also good luck to everyone in all the challenges :bangers:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:Even though he resides in the U.S., Ryan was able to get into the kickass Sportsnet pool. I recommend you all check it out as it's a great format, quite fun and the groups come with a trash talk feature that can be kinda cool too. Ryan, check that out cuz I left you a message/question there that would be cool to get a reply to before pucks drop.

    Playoffs are HERE!!!


    I think I even put in a fake US address and got in :mrgreen: I'll check the messages. Gonna shave the beard today just in time for the playoffs to start. Barring any unforseen job interviews, the playoff beard will not be touched until the Bruins lift the cup yet again :beerbang:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11141
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:19 pm

    Yeah Chris, just 4 challenge games. Great to see ya got in all 4. Good luck! Who's your 2nd team?

    mooyagi wrote:Gonna shave the beard today just in time for the playoffs to start. Barring any unforseen job interviews, the playoff beard will not be touched until the Bruins lift the cup yet again :beerbang:

    Mine grows slowly so I'm keeping my 3 week head start :P
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:27 pm

    That reminds me! Gotta make my hat trick picks and double check all my other ones to see if I changed my mind on anything (I keep waffling on Preds/Wings)
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11141
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:35 pm

    Chris and Shane, if you go to trash talk in the sportsnet pool, you'll see I left the group info for Ryan for a $20 pool with a bunch of my friends here. If you wanna use that info and join the group, it's a winner take all format. There will be 7 of us once Ryan joins making the prize $140. Feel free to join if ya wanna commit to the $20 Canadian if ya don't win. I'll arrange to collect/pay the 70k folks through here once all is said n' done.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:43 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:Chris and Shane, if you go to trash talk in the sportsnet pool, you'll see I left the group info for Ryan for a $20 pool with a bunch of my friends here. If you wanna use that info and join the group, it's a winner take all format. There will be 7 of us once Ryan joins making the prize $140. Feel free to join if ya wanna commit to the $20 Canadian if ya don't win. I'll arrange to collect/pay the 70k folks through here once all is said n' done.


    I don't want any of your dirty monopoly money when I win. Pay me in good ol' Andrew Jacksons, TYVM :P
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11141
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Chris and Shane, if you go to trash talk in the sportsnet pool, you'll see I left the group info for Ryan for a $20 pool with a bunch of my friends here. If you wanna use that info and join the group, it's a winner take all format. There will be 7 of us once Ryan joins making the prize $140. Feel free to join if ya wanna commit to the $20 Canadian if ya don't win. I'll arrange to collect/pay the 70k folks through here once all is said n' done.


    I don't want any of your dirty monopoly money when I win. Pay me in good ol' Andrew Jacksons, TYVM :P

    Screw that lol! :lol:

    I can't collect in one currency and pay out in another.

    When it's time to collect/payout, we can do the math and you can either pay $19 and change or collect the prize after the math (eg: $140 CDN = I send you $138.70 US)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:04 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Chris and Shane, if you go to trash talk in the sportsnet pool, you'll see I left the group info for Ryan for a $20 pool with a bunch of my friends here. If you wanna use that info and join the group, it's a winner take all format. There will be 7 of us once Ryan joins making the prize $140. Feel free to join if ya wanna commit to the $20 Canadian if ya don't win. I'll arrange to collect/pay the 70k folks through here once all is said n' done.


    I don't want any of your dirty monopoly money when I win. Pay me in good ol' Andrew Jacksons, TYVM :P

    Screw that lol! :lol:

    I can't collect in one currency and pay out in another.

    When it's time to collect/payout, we can do the math and you can either pay $19 and change or collect the prize after the math (eg: $140 CDN = I send you $138.70 US)


    Works for me! Let's see how the exchange rate is in June :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21241
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:33 pm

    Hockey hockey hockey hockey Hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey Hockey hockey hockey hockey

    Playoffs time! :beerbang:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • NuuX
    Ensign
    Posts: 1153
    Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
    Location: Slovenia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by NuuX » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:02 am

    I see we were all off to a flying start :P

    The only one I managed to get correct was Kings - Canucks game.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • User avatar
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign
    Posts: 1131
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
    Location: Westbank B.C. Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

    by CaptOblivious » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:43 am

    well that was a crappy start to the playoffs for me... one question right and both teams i wanted to win losing. one in a heartbreaking OT the other in a penalty filled shit storm. ahh well i guess that's why series can be up to 7 games long.
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • Post Reply 4934 posts

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests