Post Reply 4979 posts
Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:12 pm

I wait how long for Bruins hockey and they blow the first game back to fucking Buffalo? Gah! :bitch:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:23 pm

Oof. I was hoping Ryan Miller wouldn't be going to St. Louis. Blues are looking very scary right now. Risky move if they fail to win and re-sign Miller/Ott.

Pretty decent return for Buffalo.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:39 pm

My team kinda sucks this year :cry:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:05 am

KDibildeaux wrote:My team kinda sucks every year :cry:

Fixed.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:15 am

NuuX wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:My team kinda sucks every year :cry:

Fixed.

Not really ;). WCF isn't exactly bad, and hey, how did the last Coyotes/Kings game go? Oh 3-0, Yotes. Or how about the last Coyotes/ Pens game? Oh yeah, 3-1. Not bad for a team coming out of 4 years of bankruptcy ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Welp. Looks like the Bruins are jumping head first into their annual slump. It was a little delayed because of the Olympic break but they always do this. Hopefully it's a short one but with six back-to-backs this month, it's not looking good. Hopefully they can get their shit together in a couple of weeks when they travel to Phoenix. I want to see a win! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:19 pm

mooyagi wrote:Welp. Looks like the Bruins are jumping head first into their annual slump. It was a little delayed because of the Olympic break but they always do this. Hopefully it's a short one but with six back-to-backs this month, it's not looking good. Hopefully they can get their shit together in a couple of weeks when they travel to Phoenix. I want to see a win! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Me too. A Coyotes win! :deathhorns:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Lack got a shutout vs the Blues a few nights ago and had to cuz we only got one goal to support him.

Last night he let in one and it was one too many as we once again only managed one goal and, fittingly, it came from the player whose recently been reported as having asked to be traded away. We then lost in the shootout cuz not a single Canuck could score and Lack got beat by the Wild's 7th or 8th shooter or something.

Tough times to be a fan of this team :(
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:05 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:...We then lost in the shootout cuz not a single Canuck could score and Lack got beat by the Wild's 7th or 8th shooter or something.

It was the Wild's 7th shooter. I couldn't believe it took the 13th player to finally get a goal in the shootout.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:25 pm

My team has no confidence scoring now. Booth's spin-o-rama attempt was pathetic :roll:

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:12 am

My team just can't score :lol: or kill penalties
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am

Ok, so I went to see the KHL game between SKA Saint Petersburg and Barys Astana in Saint Petersburg on Friday. Was a really great experience, although you could clearly see how they've taken the whole NHL concept to use there. Ok, there are some cultural differences, but all in all the event was what you'd expect from a hockey game.
    Our seats were right above the home teams fan section, so you can imagine how loud it was, especially when the home team was struggling a lot in the first two periods. They did win 3-2 in the end, but gave Barys way too many chances - even giving them two 5-on-3 power plays.

Even if I'm not really a hockey fan, it was a really nice night out.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:10 pm

Memnoch wrote:Ok, so I went to see the KHL game between SKA Saint Petersburg and Barys Astana in Saint Petersburg on Friday. Was a really great experience, although you could clearly see how they've taken the whole NHL concept to use there. Ok, there are some cultural differences, but all in all the event was what you'd expect from a hockey game.
    Our seats were right above the home teams fan section, so you can imagine how loud it was, especially when the home team was struggling a lot in the first two periods. They did win 3-2 in the end, but gave Barys way too many chances - even giving them two 5-on-3 power plays.

Even if I'm not really a hockey fan, it was a really nice night out.

Did you end up wearing that Finnish jersey?

On a different note, BYE BYE LOU!
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:47 pm

klons wrote:On a different note, BYE BYE LOU!

Luongone :cry: / :cheers:

Wow, what to say?

Have to admit I'm actually very happy to hear this. Not only for our cap space issue and all that's implied by that, but for both Luongo and Lack.

Bobby Lou gets to return to the area where his wife's family resides and gets out of Vancouver where he was unable to shake off the yoke of a failed Stanley Cup run, performance issues that just got worse as seasons went on and that silly thing about being the first goalie-made-captain in the modern era of the league.

Eddie Lack has been playing incredibly well for us but isn't proven as a starter. Well Eddie, get ready to be thrown to the wolves lol. It's your team now as I doubt the guy being brought in will be expected to be anything more than occasional relief between the pipes.

At work so gotta cut it short but that's about it. Expect Edler and Kesler to be traded in the next 24 hours. Not sure we'll get much in terms of game ready players in exchange but I guess it's all about looking to the future at this point. This West Division is freaking tough!

My heart's with Vancouver but my money's on St. Louis :beerwink:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:51 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    klons wrote:On a different note, BYE BYE LOU!

Luongone :cry: / :cheers:

Wow, what to say?

Have to admit I'm actually very happy to hear this. Not only for our cap space issue and all that's implied by that, but for both Luongo and Lack.

Bobby Lou gets to return to the area where his wife's family resides and gets out of Vancouver where he was unable to shake off the yoke of a failed Stanley Cup run, performance issues that just got worse as seasons went on and that silly thing about being the first goalie-made-captain in the modern era of the league.

Eddie Lack has been playing incredibly well for us but isn't proven as a starter. Well Eddie, get ready to be thrown to the wolves lol. It's your team now as I doubt the guy being brought in will be expected to be anything more than occasional relief between the pipes.

At work so gotta cut it short but that's about it. Expect Edler and Kesler to be traded in the next 24 hours. Not sure we'll get much in terms of game ready players in exchange but I guess it's all about looking to the future at this point. This West Division is freaking tough!

My heart's with Vancouver but my money's on St. Louis :beerwink:

You can still get some cap issues if he retires early. :lol: Just seems like a bungled situation going from Lu and Schneider to Lack and Markstrom.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Interesting day in the league today. Not too excited about Erat going to Phoenix. They need goals. Erat can't score anymore. We'll see. Maybe he'll play well with Hanzal and Vrbata.

Still hoping for the Bruins to add a defenseman. None of the targets I was hoping for have gone yet. Keep hearing rumors of the Bruins trying to get Vanek or Gaborik. They don't need a top-6 forward, though. They need a defenseman to fill Seidenberg's role.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Whew! Finally a win! Despite the fucking zebras. How the fuck is that not a goal? A Canuck wouldn't let Vermette get out if the crease, for fuck's sake.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:15 am

klons wrote:Did you end up wearing that Finnish jersey?

Nope. But I did see quite a few drunken Finns with them on.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:15 am

So who did you get for Luongo? Tim Thomas? :D :D :D OR does Florida have a goalie dream team now? :D
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Sigh...... Oilers still haven't learned they need defense and experience more than anything right now. Painful to watch this trade deadline day
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:56 pm

I think Peter Chiarelli forgot the trade deadline was today. Needed a top 4 d-man to replace Seidenberg and all they got was an Oilers castoff from the waiver wire and Andrej Meszaros, who could barely crack Philly's dumpster fire of a defense. All that and Montreal gets Vanek, who absolutely tortures the Bruins. Fuck today. :bitch:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Whew, other than a very shaky and penalty ridden second period, my Yotes played a great game against the Habs! We hadn't beat them since 1998 O_o
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Very scary shit at the Dallas/Columbus game. Hope Peverley is ok
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:07 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Very scary shit at the Dallas/Columbus game. Hope Peverley is ok

Yeah. Sounded pretty serious. Scary stuff.
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:45 pm

Happy I stopped caring about the Canucks long ago. Seven fucking goals allowed in a period?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:25 pm

Wish I could say the same :oops:

I still care and it makes it all that much more painful and embarrassing to watch things going as they are. Really thought Torts was gonna signal a positive turn for this team but whether due to his and MG's mismanagement, injuries or a combination of same, this has turned into the ugliest, most UNHappy New Year of hockey I can remember in a long time. Not since the Messier/Keenan charade have I been more frustrated and disappointed in watching things go from big potential to depressing debacle.

Ahh well. Thankfully, I have much more going on in my life than hockey :headbanger:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:27 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Very scary shit at the Dallas/Columbus game. Hope Peverley is ok

Having had some related surgery in the off season, missed a game last week due to related issues and now this horrifying incident, my guess is that his career as a pro athlete is pretty much over. Feel bad for the guy and his wife. She was watching in the stands at the time. Must have been freaking terrifying. :shock:

• klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Wish I could say the same :oops:

I still care and it makes it all that much more painful and embarrassing to watch things going as they are. Really thought Torts was gonna signal a positive turn for this team but whether due to his and MG's mismanagement, injuries or a combination of same, this has turned into the ugliest, most UNHappy New Year of hockey I can remember in a long time. Not since the Messier/Keenan charade have I been more frustrated and disappointed in watching things go from big potential to depressing debacle.

Ahh well. Thankfully, I have much more going on in my life than hockey :headbanger:

Personally, I've felt that the team was due for a blow-up for a while now. Sedins getting no younger, Edler too inconsistent, Kesler and Burrows with injury issues. MG needed to keep Schneider and just dump Lou at the start of the season - now they have Lack and Markstrom?

As much as I'd love them to succeed, their failures lead to a chance for my Whitecaps to get some more market share :D
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:10 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Having had some related surgery in the off season, missed a game last week due to related issues and now this horrifying incident, my guess is that his career as a pro athlete is pretty much over. Feel bad for the guy and his wife. She was watching in the stands at the time. Must have been freaking terrifying. :shock:

I guess it is good for her that she was able to head back to check on him right away and ride in the ambulance to the hospital. Beats minutes to hours of questioning his condition. I do too think this could be the end of his career. I don't know if Jiri Fischer had the same condition as Pevs but that ended his career. Hoping for Peverley to regain full health and live a nice long life.

Also heard that some of the players were very shaken up by it, most notably Alex Chiasson. He didn't join the team on its road trip. That has to be such a horrifying thing to witness.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Hopefully he'll recover fully and live out. Long, healthy life.

Whew. Two wins for my Yoties. Bruins are next :shock: . Let's see if we can finally win 3 in a row ( hasn't happened since November, I believe). On the plus side, Smitty has been playing really well and Vrbata seems to be heating up. Here's hoping Dallas or Minny start to lose............
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Woohoo! Bruins have clinched a playoff spot. Loving this 11 game win streak but I'm sure it will end soon (please not tomorrow). Win streak and run for the Presidents' Trophy doesn't matter if they don't win the Stanley Cup.

I am so excited for the game tomorrow night. Haven't seen the Bruins play live in a few years. Let's hope they give me a good show!

:chug: :gulp: :belly: :stagger:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:27 am

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:28 pm

1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Last night was so much fun. Bruins got a bit of a scare but were able to win it. I think us Boston fans were a little predictable. The beer station by our seats had to restock Sam Adams Boston Lager before puck drop because that's what everybody was ordering. :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:46 pm

FUCK FUCK FUCK! Smitty looks to be injured badly. A Ranger (Brassard) fell on him, bending him over backwards :cry: . Poor Smitty :cry: . Season over
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:49 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:FUCK FUCK FUCK! Smitty looks to be injured badly. A Ranger (Brassard) fell on him, bending him over backwards :cry: . Poor Smitty :cry: . Season over

Yeah, that looked bad. Yikes. Hopefully it's not too serious.

Seriously fucking angry over the Bruins losing yet again to Montreal. That game was fucking clown shoes. Fuck shootouts too.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Wow. We beat the Pens. In regulation. With out goalie injured. In two games against Pittsburgh, the Coyotes held Sidney Crosby to 4 shots on goal. OEL and Z are beasts!

Good night! Let's see if this team can continue this.......
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:09 pm

New vid by Saskatoon ( yes, that's a real city) thrashers Untimely Demise/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di3L2Z81oiU

Maybe the Oilers can use some of these guys!

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

WARNING__video contains, metal, beer, fighting and hockey.

Cheers
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:12 am

So, looks like a close battle for 3rd place in the home stretch while Kate 'Bull in a China Shop' Dildobx continues to assert her late season dominance and smash all hopes I had of gloating over Nuux for the means-nothing regular season race. Tigerfish and Athun need to show greater commitment :P

As for the actual teams and the upcoming playoffs, I'm obviously sad and embarrassed for my Canucks as they're likely to be officially eliminated tonight or with the next Yotes victory. Assuming Tortorella or Gillis or both will be gone next year and we'll be left to hope that the rebuild group of 2014/15 can provide better entertainment and get into the big show. Gonna play the HTC game and others during the post-season but just not the same when your team doesn't even get a stab. At least we're spared the pain of another first round sweep lol. But even those give you at least a week of slim hope and excitement. :cry:

Go Bruins/Yotes!! (but my money's on the Blues) :headbanger:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Clinched the first spot in the East! :deathhorns: Battling the Blues for the President's Trophy but it really doesn't matter that much. Just want the cup. Blues/Bruins would be a heck of a fun final and could go either way. Of course, when's the last time two #1 seeds made it to the end? Someone's going to trip up.

So this thread has been pretty dead lately. Is everyone interested in our usual postseason competitions this year? We have the TSN/ESPN Fantasy Challenge, the Sportsnet one and the NHL.com Bracket Challenge.
Post Reply 4979 posts