Post Reply 2419 posts
The Fitness Thread
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: The Fitness Thread

by KevinP » Tue May 25, 2010 5:51 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Here's the reall question for Kisha and Ms. Disaster: do you have finger symbols ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUh7U99p ... re=related

:lol:

LMAO....YOU'RE A NUT!

You can do alot worse than Mr. Peanut my friend :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Tue May 25, 2010 9:00 pm

KevinP wrote:Here's the reall question for Kisha and Ms. Disaster: do you have finger symbols ?

LOL...

(yes)
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Tue May 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Ah, yeaaa... The belly dance doll comes in default with the veil and the finger c-y-m-b-a-l-s (not symbols... I ain't a yogi :P )
    Then the rest: the tambourine, the sword, the cane, the shawl , the snake, the basket, etc. are the extras ;)

Will you be running at the ship, too? Craig (aka Disaster Area) like running, too. May be we all get up and run as a pack. I don't love it, but I might as well do it...
    Last edited by nymphet on Tue May 25, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    A "metal heart" is hard to break apart.
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Tue May 25, 2010 10:22 pm

vainglory wrote:The Goddess Workout (Cardio Bellydance but there are more in the series) by Dolphina. She gets mixed reviews but I think she's awesome and HILARIOUS some of the things she says just crack me up plus she's SEXY.

Aaaaah Dolphina :P Even the name cracks me up.
    What is so funny is that yesterday I found her DVD to dancing with the veils that I copied from somewhere and was watching it for the first time ...while putting laundry away :P That's the only way I can handle her. Got 1% inspiration, but she has no technique really. Gotta agree on the sexy...yes, nice face with the body. Wish she has been dubbed :P
    Her cardio DVD may be better. I totally remember ordering her VHS from half.com 9 years ago... I was pretty stoked about it. I did everything except I couldn't get the undulations right away then...
    OK, just had to ask because I must watch every single belly dance DVD out there. I am carving my way out pretty good so far. Husband tried to ban me from buying more belly dance DVDs about 1.5 years ago. Fortunately, he gave up...
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue May 25, 2010 10:32 pm

nymphet wrote:
    vainglory wrote:The Goddess Workout (Cardio Bellydance but there are more in the series) by Dolphina. She gets mixed reviews but I think she's awesome and HILARIOUS some of the things she says just crack me up plus she's SEXY.

What is so funny is that yesterday I found her DVD to dancing with the veils that I copied from somewhere and was watching it for the first time ...while putting laundry away :P That's the only way I can handle her. Got 1% inspiration, but she has no technique really. Gotta agree on the sexy...yes, nice face with the body. Wish she has been dubbed :P
    Her cardio DVD may be better. I totally remember ordering her VHS from half.com 9 years ago... I was pretty stoked about it. I did everything except I couldn't get the undulations right away then...
    OK, just had to ask because I must watch every single belly dance DVD out there. I am carving my way out pretty good so far. Husband tried to ban me from buying more belly dance DVDs about 1.5 years ago. Fortunately, he gave up...

no, I am just throwing them away one at a time here and there. Just trying to keep us off the HOARDERS SHOW...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed May 26, 2010 3:34 am

nymphet wrote:Will you be running at the ship, too? Craig (aka Disaster Area) like running, too. May be we all get up and run as a pack. I don't love it, but I might as well do it...

Yeah assuming they don't have the deck roped off for stage and I'm not brutally exhausted at the end of each day.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Wed May 26, 2010 9:41 pm

KevinP wrote:Yeah assuming they don't have the deck roped off for stage and I'm not brutally exhausted at the end of each day.

Oh, come on. We must work it up...
    Let's get some social pressure and support goin' and get up there and run. On the last cruise we went their very top deck had a running track and a mini golf course. Running up there was awesome like running on top of the ocean...
    I wish the ship let me teach a spin class in the fitness room. I'd make a mean, all-metal playlist to kick butt.... ;)
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu May 27, 2010 11:26 am

nymphet wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Yeah assuming they don't have the deck roped off for stage and I'm not brutally exhausted at the end of each day.

Oh, come on. We must work it up...
    Let's get some social pressure and support goin' and get up there and run. On the last cruise we went their very top deck had a running track and a mini golf course. Running up there was awesome like running on top of the ocean...
    I wish the ship let me teach a spin class in the fitness room. I'd make a mean, all-metal playlist to kick butt.... ;)

I'm not against exercising on the cruise, it just isn't going to be my main concern. If I need to conserve all my energy for all the different shows, etc.that is what I'll do. I'm not going to miss a band cause I needed to run that morning.

I'm not getting the idea that this will be a leisurely relaxing 4 days :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri May 28, 2010 5:00 am

WHy would anybody want to excercise on the cruise when there's drinking to be done ? :lol:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Fri May 28, 2010 6:27 am

Metalwrath wrote:WHy would anybody want to excercise on the cruise when there's drinking to be done ? :lol:

cause we ain't all in our 20's anymore...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Fri May 28, 2010 10:48 am

Metalwrath wrote:WHy would anybody want to excercise on the cruise when there's drinking to be done ? :lol:

1. Only 3 days away from exercising takes away from your cardio fintess and decreases your level of stamina, strength and endurance.
    2. Exercise is part of life...such as eating, drinking water.
    3. ***Beer and exercise could mix*** heh heh heh Why not? :beerwink: In the last cruise we were at, I did lots of workshops that involved physical exercise and I was drinking a couple beers at the same time during one of those :cool: Worked just fine. I think I still remember a few moves that I learned :mrgreen:

~~~~****BE ACTIVE FOR LIFE.....PASS IT ON****~~~~
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri May 28, 2010 10:55 am

Actually i've jogged or sprinted home a few times recently when drunk.
    Reason for this is because i badly needed a piss and certain areas where i usually stop to piss are being monitred by police a lot recently due to the fact that people have been vandelising stuff at the school nearby.,
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Fri May 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Actually i've jogged or sprinted home a few times recently when drunk.
    Reason for this is because i badly needed a piss and certain areas where i usually stop to piss are being monitred by police a lot recently due to the fact that people have been vandelising stuff at the school nearby.,

Oh, see, you can do it.
    Great, +1 into the club. I am registering your name into the list then. Fab job! :D
    mmonicas
    Wiper

by mmonicas » Fri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Oh no, I was only thinking about the metal and drinking! Didn't think of the pool they have on cruises! Better hit the gym, I just want to tone up again. Of course, after the holidays, all that gym time may be wasted :(
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun May 30, 2010 5:48 pm

nymphet wrote:1. Only 3 days away from exercising takes away from your cardio fintess and decreases your level of stamina, strength and endurance.
    2. Exercise is part of life...such as eating, drinking water.
    3. ***Beer and exercise could mix*** heh heh heh Why not? :beerwink: In the last cruise we were at, I did lots of workshops that involved physical exercise and I was drinking a couple beers at the same time during one of those :cool: Worked just fine. I think I still remember a few moves that I learned :mrgreen:

~~~~****BE ACTIVE FOR LIFE.....PASS IT ON****~~~~

Let me make a promise right now.

If any 1 of these bands are booked and play, I will exercise all you want me to: BOLT THROWER, MY DYING BRIDE, BLOODBATH, MADDER MORTEM, ARTILLERY

If any 2 of these bands are booked and play, I will exercise: Autopsy, Nevermore, Immolation, Hail of Bullets, Aeon, Atheist, Exhorder, Dismember, Morbid Angel, God Dethroned, Grave, Hollenthon, King Diamond, Sear Bliss, Arkona

I will under not under any circumstances wear and use finger cymbals. That's for you and VainGlory. :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon May 31, 2010 9:33 am

hahaha I like the conditional excersizing agreement.

What would it take for you to do a triple backflip off of the cruise ship into a pit of sharks and then beat them up?

I would probably do it if Simone Simons asked me to
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon May 31, 2010 11:30 am

viathyn wrote:hahaha I like the conditional excersizing agreement.

What would it take for you to do a triple backflip off of the cruise ship into a pit of sharks and then beat them up?

I would probably do it if Simone Simons asked me to

A MIB (mint in box) "Melon Patch Kid" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDMMYT3vkTk
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon May 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Gonn start excercising again this week,
    Need to toughen myself up for July.
    I intend to get wasted every day for a month while i'm in Europe. :twisted:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:11 am

Metalwrath wrote:Gonn start excercising again this week,

DUDE! We want to hear all about your time in Europe!! ( What you will be able to remember that is) :party: <<thats you on the right! :lol:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Good boy Metalwrath!

I have been bad. since losing my job I have been stress eating and lounging around, going to shows, fests, etc. I need to start training soon for Hole in the Sky in August and then I will go into serious training for the metal cruise. :) :heavydrink:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:54 am

wasted every day for a month without a break :party: ??? I think that would do me in :death: :P These days I only party when I'm at shows (a couple a month on average) Festivals are a challenge though - my big goal last summer at Wacken was not to party TOOOO much because damn-it, I didn't want to travel that far and spend all that money and then feel crappy and hungover on any given day!!! Somehow, I managed to feel great every day even after beers throughout the day and then late night/ early morning vodka/ red bulls during Amon Amarth and Korpiklaani!! I think it was probably part adrenaline rush!! Again, my mission for Wacken this summer and the cruise is to not overdo it as well. But that's just me ;) - I'm a bit of a lightweight compared to some of you guys here :P

Regarding fitness? I Love walking - I walk to my job (about 5 miles) a couple of times a week - very relaxing and enjoyable imo.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am

tyrwoman wrote:

wasted every day for a month without a break :party: ??? I think that would do me in :death: :P These days I only party when I'm at shows (a couple a month on average) Festivals are a challenge though - my big goal last summer at Wacken was not to party TOOOO much because damn-it, I didn't want to travel that far and spend all that money and then feel crappy and hungover on any given day!!! Somehow, I managed to feel great every day even after beers throughout the day and then late night/ early morning vodka/ red bulls during Amon Amarth and Korpiklaani!! I think it was probably part adrenaline rush!! Again, my mission for Wacken this summer and the cruise is to not overdo it as well. But that's just me ;) - I'm a bit of a lightweight compared to some of you guys here :P

Regarding fitness? I Love walking - I walk to my job (about 5 miles) a couple of times a week - very relaxing and enjoyable imo.

Ahhhh yesss...we are on the same page with that....definatley don't want to miss a thing....and wanna feel good throughout the entire cruise for sure! :headbanger:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 pm

I've got the slim aspect, but I need to muscle up now! I used to do the traditional isolation thing, 2 or 3 muscles a day three times a week and whatnot but I've been too busy, I can only do one big workout per week with some cardio scattered throughout the rest of the week (usually jump-rope and I practise a little martial arts that I used to take)

However, I work at a lumber yard so I spend 36 hours a week walking constantly and lifting wood and concrete and building supplies, shipping pallets etc etc so that alone helps keep me in reasonable shape, along with a (poorly) controlled diet.
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Ok motherfuckers. I paid the dues to the Ballys club and worked out today and its night now and I can feel the burnnnnnn

About shit when I got on the digital scale at the gym. I want to lose 30 lbs before we sail
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:20 am

WOA!!!
    I am on vacation...finally...
    And this morning did my first INSANITY workout (45 mins) + CHALEAN Abs Burner (15 mins) + Extreme Abs (15 mins) + high pace belly dance workout (30 mins)...
    I feel soo much better!!!
    INSANITY was definitely insane and I kept it going almost non-stop!!! I wanted to stop and throw myself on the couch, but wanted to keep myself impressed with my stamina, cardio+core conditioning and endurance. And I did it.
    I thought my mum was going to try to stop me in fear of hurting myself, but she was scared I think, so she backed out :P
    This year for a change I will aim to end my vacation in a form that was better than I started in 14 days with better conditioning and deeper 6-p. Wish me luck.
    Join me in posting your exercise regime everyday!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 am

nymphet wrote:Wish me luck.

Best of luck!! Keep up the great work! I don't think ya even need luck so much as just the encouragement to keep going and I think you're already pretty motivated so just have fun and enjoy the rewards!!

nymphet wrote:Join me in posting your exercise regime everyday!

Saturday - cut my hand when an old shampoo bottle I was cleaning out for the recycling snapped/cracked and the hard plastic jabbed into my wrist area.
    Sunday - strained my left arm practicing the same solo for hour on end.
    Monday - threw my back out making a sandwich :lol:

I think I'll just let nature run it's course. :oops:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 am

Today.......I did a push-up
    Tomorrow....I will be stepping it up a notch....maybe throw in a crunch, or a squat or two.....who knows
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:19 pm

debborah1 wrote:Today.......I did a push-up
    Tomorrow....I will be stepping it up a notch....maybe throw in a crunch, or a squat or two.....who knows

You should go all out and do 2 push-ups. :lol: :lol:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 pm

onenight wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Today.......I did a push-up

You should go all out and do 2 push-ups. :lol: :lol:

yeah I could do that.....we'll have to wait and see how sore I am from today though....mustn't over-do it!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:29 pm

I could not do a push up if big titties were in my face promising me more if I did one. Ok, well that is a fib

But I am mighty sore today! Going to soak in the whirpool at the gym and then sauna and then head to a party where my friends band "Decibel Point" are playing. (Thrash metal). So if I drink light beer it will be lower calorie right? And only have 2? I should be ok. :lol: :beerhorns:

nymphett- GOOD LUCK! Sounds Great though! (except for the belly dancing part because my belly dances on its own quite nicely)

Rob- Once again, you have proven to make me laugh hysterically to the point I almost choke to death. :mrgreen:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    nymphet wrote:

no, I am just throwing them away one at a time here and there. Just trying to keep us off the HOARDERS SHOW...

:lol: I could go on that show!!!!!!!!! On my metal and rock shirts alone. 5 18 gallon tubs FULL of shirts and 4 dresser drawers full of shirts. The 3,000 plus CD's and 1,200 plus DVD's are a Hoard and a half as well. Not to mention broken computers, tvs, empty bird cages with cobwebs everywhere. All in a 750 square foot apartment
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 pm

LOL.....sounds like your perfect little Man-cave!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:02 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I could not do a push up if big titties were in my face promising me more if I did one. Ok, well that is a fib

But I am mighty sore today! Going to soak in the whirpool at the gym and then sauna and then head to a party where my friends band "Decibel Point" are playing. (Thrash metal). So if I drink light beer it will be lower calorie right? And only have 2? I should be ok. :lol: :beerhorns:

nymphett- GOOD LUCK! Sounds Great though! (except for the belly dancing part because my belly dances on its own quite nicely)

Rob- Once again, you have proven to make me laugh hysterically to the point I almost choke to death. :mrgreen:

i think it a great idea to get in shape.
    i have not been able to train in 2 weeks due to a injury which now is finally over.
    my normal trainingdays are tuesday, thursday (if posssible) and Sunday.
    however, tomorrow is another no-go since the semi finals are on....
    and I don't call bow shooting a real excersise (i do both bow shooting and judo on thursday)

but good luck to tom! keep up the good work

I don't have sixpack, but then again not a real beer belly as well.
    thought i do have to say i have to get in a better shape....
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 am

Oh I have a beer belly. I cannot see my toes honestly. So I have 5.5 months to whip myself into shape.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:06 pm

I know it will sound like very little but, this weekend I did the following that I feel are all signs of a good re-start coming soon:

- Did a huge stack of dishes and gave the kitchen a major clean making it more amenable to fresh food prep
    - Bought a bunch of fresh produce and actually made and ate a salad (first one I've eaten at home in over a year I'd bet)
    - Ate much more conscientiously while out and about, having salad instead of fries at every opportunity
    - Kicked ass at the poker tables and have set some of winnings aside to buy more time at local community centre for gym usage
    - Watched (yes, just watched) an extreme ab workout video I picked up some time ago that's gotten good reviews. Memorized the moves so I can do them without having to stare at tv while it's playing

I will do my best to report back with some more concrete actions by this time next week :D
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:43 am

well i will start again after this weekend
    will have to because if we win the world championships.... it will be a lot of beers for this dude :givebeer:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 pm

crap. I have lost 5 lbs and had not drank in almost two weeks. But it has been cloudy and rainy since May and today it was 90 degrees. I spent it swimming in our complex pool and listening to metal on my iPod and reading a book. So I got some sun, looks like I might have escaped a burn. Maybe a little on my face but I have not looked at it. So I went to the store for Milk and Cherries (on sale for 1.98 per pound) and I walked by the beer cooler area. I thought "Damn does a cold beer sound good right now". I broke down and picked up something I have never seen before. "Becks Premier Light Bier/Beer" six pack. There are only 64 calories per beer. Most beers have 200 to 300 (or more) calories. I just cracked one of these Beck lights and they are AWESOME. I think they need to get this on the cruise.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Wow there is another beer that only has 35 calories per beer. Damn!!

http://www.beertutor.com/beers/index.php?t=lowest_cal
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 pm

I found this as well

You've got one holiday party after another, so chances are, you're probably kicking back a few brewskies. I'm all for celebrating, but liquid calories can make you gain pounds fast. If beer is your go-to beverage, you may want to skip out on these brands, since they contain the most calories per 12-ounce bottle.

1. Sierra Nevada Bigfoot: 330 calories
    2. Samuel Adams Boston Lager: 180 calories
    3. Guinness Extra Stout: 176 calories
    4. Pete's Wicked Ale: 174 calories
    5. Harpoon IPA: 170 calories
    6. Heineken: 166 calories
    7. Killian's Irish Red: 163 calories
    8. Long Trail: 163 calories
    9. Molson Ice: 160 calories
    10. Anheuser Busch Natural Ice: 157 calories

Which beers contain the fewest calories? If you're curious read more.

These beers may be better options if you're watching your calorie intake.

1. Beck's Premier Light: 64 calories (fewest!)
    2. Amstel Light: 95 calories
    3. Anheuser Busch Natural Light: 95 calories
    4. Michelob Ultra: 95 calories
    5. Natural Light: 95 calories
    6. Miller Light: 96 calories
    7. Heineken Light: 99 calories
    8. Budweiser Select: 99 calories
    9. Coors Light: 102 calories
    10. Corona Light: 105 calories

And Beck's Premier Light is #1
    metalheadtop
    Petty Officer

by metalheadtop » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I found this as well

You've got one holiday party after another, so chances are, you're probably kicking back a few brewskies. I'm all for celebrating, but liquid calories can make you gain pounds fast. If beer is your go-to beverage, you may want to skip out on these brands, since they contain the most calories per 12-ounce bottle.

1. Sierra Nevada Bigfoot: 330 calories
    2. Samuel Adams Boston Lager: 180 calories
    3. Guinness Extra Stout: 176 calories
    4. Pete's Wicked Ale: 174 calories
    5. Harpoon IPA: 170 calories
    6. Heineken: 166 calories
    7. Killian's Irish Red: 163 calories

Great, then I will take the top 7 with the most calories !!
    Just eat less solid food.

:givebeer: dark, rich beer !!!
    Survived 70000tons of Metal 2011
    Survived 2012
    BARGE TO HELL
    70000tons 2013
    70,000 tons 2014
    154,000tons 2015
  • Post Reply 2419 posts