Post Reply 53 posts
The "DEBB" Thread
    KevinP
    Commander

The "DEBB" Thread

by KevinP » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:30 am

In case you have a James T Kirk obsession. We already know your "other" obsession, so this one seems right "up your alley" (pun intended to the Nth degree)

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

Re: The "DEBB" Thread

by Ktulured55 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:07 am

What happened to Debb? It's been a while with no forum Queen. Rob has had to work double..... :?

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:23 am

Ktulured55 wrote:What happened to Debb? It's been a while with no forum Queen. Rob has had to work double..... :?

From the FYI thread:

debborah1 wrote:To ALL my beloved Forum Family....
    Although this deserves a few paragrphs....I have only a moment on here to
    THANK.....each and every one of you for your love and support throught the loss of my beautiful daughter....

TIme seems to drag...yet at the same time its lightning fast behind me....

I love you all and I am so very blessed to have you all in my life...even more thatn our Metal connection....

Thank you,
    I shall be back soon...

Love and all deserved respect,
    Debborah <3

Hopefully she is doing well and can make a return soon. Does anyone have any updates on how things are going with her?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:38 am

I haven't seen her since the Forbidden show in the beginning of July, but me thinks she's lurking around here once in a blue moon. She's doing well though, of course nothing will be the same, but she's giving and receiving a lot of love from her friends and family. She's still onbroad the cruise, so she'll be around. I've been wondering when she's gonna join us here as well.
    :cheers:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:39 am

Wow thats heavy! That must be so hard.... Its good to read that she has the love of her friends and family to help her through this, though I am certain that it will always be lurking in the background....
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:01 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I haven't seen her since the Forbidden show in the beginning of July, but me thinks she's lurking around here once in a blue moon. She's doing well though, of course nothing will be the same, but she's giving and receiving a lot of love from her friends and family. She's still onbroad the cruise, so she'll be around. I've been wondering when she's gonna join us here as well.
    :cheers:

Thanks for the update. Would love to see her back here soon. We miss you Deb!!!!!!! :party:
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:33 pm

I had no idea... :cry:

Sorry Debb. All of us are here for you!!!! We are all awaiting your return. Take care of yourself!!!

Erik, if you happen to see her or speak with her, please relay all of our messages.

Debb,

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:24 pm

Will do guys. We're supposed to do a bbq sometime soon, and I'll see her at a few shows in the next couple months. She also went back to Cali for the Bay Area Metalfest and had a great time. Anyway, I gotta talk her into joining us again. :D

Debb, if you read this... show yourself!!!! :twisted: :lol: :D
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:24 pm

I've never met Deb but she was awesome enough to let a rookie cruiser into her cabin (which took a 70000 ton weight off my shoulders!) so I was totally heartbroken when I heard what happened. Just glad to hear she's going to shows and getting out of the house. Much love from your fellow cabinmate! :beerhorns:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 pm

If you spammers had any brains at all you'd use paragraphs.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Debb suffered such a terrible loss - I don't think anything can ever take that kind of pain away, but hearing from friends means a lot to her. I know it can be hard and awkward feeling sometimes to reach out to someone in this kind of situation because maybe you feel like you don't know what to say (admittedly I've been guilty of this myself)...but, again - showing you care means a lot.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Got a message from Debb today. She will be back soon. :D

Here is part of her message.

I truly miss my forum family...for some reason I am unable to log in as I've tried on several occasions to get on and chat with you all....tell everyone hello for me and hopefully Andy can get me back up and running soon.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Got a message from Debb today. She will be back soon. :D

I truly miss my forum family...for some reason I am unable to log in as I've tried on several occasions to get on and chat with you all....tell everyone hello for me and hopefully Andy can get me back up and running soon.

Image Image
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Got a message from Debb today. She will be back soon. :D

Excellent news! Did she forget her password? Sounds like she hasn't missed a beat :P
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 am

mooyagi wrote:Excellent news! Did she forget her password? Sounds like she hasn't missed a beat :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Metalwrath wrote:If you spammers had any brains at all you'd use paragraphs.

And? :roll:

• Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:If you spammers had any brains at all you'd use paragraphs.

And? :roll:

Quit trying to troll all my comments.It's geting annoying.
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Sorry. You are always so cynical.

Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:13 am

I spoke to Debb today and she says hi! She can't log on because the mods are supposed to send her a new password or something. We're booking the Barge To Hell. Anyway, she sends her love.
    :shred:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I spoke to Debb today and she says hi! She can't log on because the mods are supposed to send her a new password or something. We're booking the Barge To Hell. Anyway, she sends her love.
    :shred:

Are you both still doing 70K? And hi Deb!!!!!
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:50 pm

I'm sure they are.... hopefull Barge to Hell will be a 1 or 2 day cruise as some are predicting.... and on a weekend... then maybe I can make it.

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Me and Debb right before we set sail - great memories! :D

2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Love that pic!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 pm

yeah, it's really nice :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:53 pm

^^^ thanks Rob & Kate - it's one of those pictues that will always make me smile when I look at it - from now until far into the future I imagine. :beerwink:

And since this IS the DEBB thread - thought I'd mention that it's Debb's birthday on Thursday, the 11th - so Happy Birthday in advance DEBB! :cheers:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:07 pm

same as one of my sisters :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Val
    Crewman

by Val » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:33 am

I haven't been on much lately, so I'm just now reading this sad news about Debb's daughter. That's about as rough as it can get... My heart goes out to you, Debb. Stay strong.
    All the *great* comedians are dead... George Carlin - dead, Rodney Dangerfield - dead, Greg Giraldo - dead.... Lisa Lampanelli............................. still alive.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:46 pm

OMG you people floor me!
    I just read the thread...
    I was really missing you all.....Its a long rough road behind and ahead...but I have two sons that depend on me and I on them...we shall see each other through...
    Happy to see you are all still full of shit around here...I wouldnt have it any other way :beerwink:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Welcome back Debb! :D
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:49 pm

debborah1 wrote:Happy to see you are all still full of shit around here...I wouldnt have it any other way :beerwink:

Classic Debb!!

Damn we/I've missed you around here :cheers:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:42 pm

debborah1 wrote:OMG you people floor me!
    I was really missing you all.....Its a long rough road behind and ahead...but I have two sons that depend on me and I on them...we shall see each other through...
    Happy to see you are all still full of shit around here...I wouldnt have it any other way :beerwink:

Welcome back Deb! We're always here for when you have moments to make it back! :headbanger:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:47 pm

debborah1 wrote:OMG you people floor me!

Good to see you back Debb!!! :cheers:
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:49 am

Thank you for the nice "welcome backs"...I think even Kevin missed me....awwww.Okay so who got the brunt of his stroopwaffel, vegemiteness in my absence??
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 am

EVERYONE WAS SUBJECT TO IT.
    :shock: :cry:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:11 am

viathyn wrote:EVERYONE WAS SUBJECT TO IT.
    :shock: :cry:

Oh good to hear! No sence in me having ALL the fun! :roll:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:17 am

What is this 'fun' concept you speak of? We just have Kevin wanting certain foreign foods, Much forum bitching, Cute ladies getting hit on to no end, a million wishlists, and a bear infestation!

:roll: :lol:

Please check out my band

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 am

viathyn wrote:What is this 'fun' concept you speak of? We just have Kevin wanting certain foreign foods, Much forum bitching, Cute ladies getting hit on to no end, a million wishlists, and a bear infestation!

:roll: :lol:

It doesnt get any more FUN than that dear Jake!....OH wait....I forgot who I was talking to didnt I? ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:28 am

What's THAT supposed to mean?? :? :roll:

Please check out my band

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:30 am

viathyn wrote:What's THAT supposed to mean?? :? :roll:

Oh cmon! just fill in the blanks with your noodling stories....nuff said ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:31 am

Im just yanking your chain Jake......Oh BTW...you need to get a bigger chain.. ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
Post Reply 53 posts