Post Reply 1613 posts
The Totally Derailed Forum Thread
    BierVulf
    Ensign

Re: The Totally Derailed Forum Thread

by BierVulf » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:35 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I'm wicked hungry and I have to poop. Stuck at work for another hour :cry:

They don't let you poop at work?

Damn! Things really are more hardcore down in the US aren't they? :shock:

Yeah right. I'm not putting my bare ass on the same seat that some of the fat, vile, disgusting people I work with sat their bare asses on. Yuck city. Everytime I go to take a piss somebody's in a stall blowin' it up :shock:

You could be one of those somebodies.
    Pooping is one of my favorite things about the work place :headbanger:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm

mooyagi wrote:I'm wicked hungry and I have to poop.

:lol: don't you just hate it when your body is confused about what it wants to do?

Bentz! wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I just wanted to take this opportunity to proclaim my love for banana peppers. Yum.

:heavydrink: they do rule :heavydrink:

Only the hot ones, though. And it pisses me off when you get a jar and there's a lot of the shitty pieces in there.

I just can't believe I wasted 23 years of my life without trying them :shock: then again, I wasted 25 without stroopwafels :shock: :shock: :shock:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I'm wicked hungry and I have to poop. Stuck at work for another hour :cry:

They don't let you poop at work?

Damn! Things really are more hardcore down in the US aren't they? :shock:

Yeah right. I'm not putting my bare ass on the same seat that some of the fat, vile, disgusting people I work with sat their bare asses on. Yuck city. Everytime I go to take a piss somebody's in a stall blowin' it up :shock:

Hey ShitBrick!! LOL :D
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:30 pm

It it weren't for pooping at work, where would I play angry birds?
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:55 pm

BierVulf wrote:You could be one of those somebodies.
    Pooping is one of my favorite things about the work place :headbanger:

work poops are one of life's greatest treasures! :ugeek:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Made it home and let 'er rip. Ah that felt good :D
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:00 pm

mooyagi wrote:Made it home and let 'er rip. Ah that felt good :D

I'am aBig Boy NOW!

http://www.pull-ups.com/na/pullups_vide ... pottydance

:cool:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:32 pm

I kicked open a dirt dauber nest today and about 20 different tiny spiders of all crazy colors fell out. I had no idea these things existed. Picture to be posted soon.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:41 pm

I just had a thought .... but do to lack of self restraint had to let it go, never to reach it's full potential ............. ;) :beerhorns:

need more beer
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 am

stop gettin' on topic... wait, errr... be excellent to eachother
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:41 am

is

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:41 am

this

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 am

a

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 am

bit

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:43 am

absurd

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:43 am

?

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:47 am

damn, is spamming a thread the same as derailing the underailable thread ... hummmmm............ need even more beer to ponder this :beerhorns:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:32 am

Deathbringer wrote:I kicked open a dirt dauber nest today and about 20 different tiny spiders of all crazy colors fell out. I had no idea these things existed. Picture to be posted soon.

*puke*

hate spiders.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:37 am

hey we can't have any hate in the derailment thread ... oh wait, it's anything you want. poop . never mind ; carry on

I'm just gonna have another beer :cheers:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:02 am

DragonLordJones wrote:hey we can't have any hate in the derailment thread ... oh wait, it's anything you want. poop . never mind ; carry on

I'm just gonna put on another pair of woman's panties :cheers:

Have fun with that :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:31 am

KevinP wrote:

do you really wanna start that shit again? :twisted:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:33 am

DragonLordJones wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

do you really wanna start that shit again? :twisted:

I didn't plan on it But if you want to give me the fuel to do so, I guess I can. :lol: Inspiration just strikes me from time to time, nothing more, nothing less :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:40 am

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Image

Didn't she come up in the midget corpse paint google search? I remember seeing her.

Anyways, these thread has a severe lack of vegemite, so here goes

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:54 am

gnoff wrote:I'm hungry

go eat some hair dye you Swedish douche :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 am

KevinP wrote:

Taste the rainbow :lol:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 am

Ravenlord wrote:Taste the rainbow :lol:

Sounds like what Metalwrath does everytime he passes out. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 am

gnoff wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

too much chemicals, goes better in the hair.

Is that it, you're mad you can't dye yours?

:lol:

I'm sure you hit the spot :lol: But Kevin I can make you a pink wig for the cruise :heavydrink:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 am

Nah, he'll just go with a Vegemite comb-over :D
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:02 am

A pink wig with a vegemite "part" sounds like the perfect compromise. Get it done Laura :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:11 am

gnoff wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:I'm sure you hit the spot :lol: But Kevin I can make you a pink wig for the cruise :heavydrink:

Dmanit, I want a pink wig too!

When she starts dreaming about you, you'll have your very own as well.

I have no problem wearing a pink wig to any of the power metal shows onbroad. I'll fit right in :mrgreen:

FYI Laura, I have a rather bulbous and large cranium.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:13 am

KevinP wrote:FYI Laura, I have a rather bulbous and large cranium.

It also comes with a big mouth. Make him something big and pink to shove in there too :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    KevinP wrote:FYI Laura, I have a rather bulbous and large cranium.

It also comes with a big mouth. Make him something big and pink to shove in there too :lol:

Guilty as charged :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am

Alright, I will be taking orders :mrgreen:

And Ravenlord, good idea. I think a gag for Kevin is what we need. Judging from all the crap he writes in here, I think I will get a headache after no more than a couple of hours on the boat :lol:

Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:25 am

MadameLePink wrote:Alright, I will be taking orders :mrgreen:

And Ravenlord, good idea. I think a gag for Kevin is what we need. Judging from all the crap he writes in here, I think I will get a headache after no more than a couple of hours on the boat :lol:

Assuming I don't fall and break my neck on your "drool" at the Moonsorrow sets, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised by my "normalcy", if you want to call it that ;) :lol: ;)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:30 am

KevinP wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:Alright, I will be taking orders :mrgreen:

Assuming I don't fall and break my neck on your "drool" at the Moonsorrow sets, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised by my "normalcy", if you want to call it that ;) :lol: ;)

You'll just have to wear anti slip shoes and I think you'll survive :lol:

I haven't seen any signs of "normalcy" from your side yet, but people can of course be different in real life :mrgreen:

Beer and bananas!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 am

just I think Kevin was getting jealous of all the hair dyed women in the men's thread ... :cheers: :givebeer: :beerhorns:
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer

by shaneos » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Does anyone else think that shaneos looks like Slaytanic (Erik)? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
Post Reply 1613 posts