Post Reply 1439 posts
It's Friday.. What are your weekend plans? :)
    Laura
    Commander

Re: It's Friday.. What are your weekend plans? :)

by Laura » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:32 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Went to the beach for awhile today... tomorrow to Busch Gardens for some coasters!

Sounds great Bill! I was at Busch Gardens when I was a teen - I remember it being loads of fun. Nice you're visiting with Stephanie & Brian - say hi to 'em for me!! Too lazy to look it up atm - but is the Busch in Busch Gardens related to Busch beer? :P

The next three weekends are going to be busy & super nostalgia-inducing for me including events surrounding our daughter's 8th grade graduation (from a school she has attended since kindergarden so it will be bittersweet in some ways because for me it really marks the "end of an era"), a big get-together with some of my very best high school friends (many of whom I haven't seen in a long time), and to cap it all off - the weekend of the 22nd and my 30th college reunion. :shock: If I don't end up as one big puddle of sentimentality after all that, it will be a (small) miracle.
    I mean that.
    Really!
    :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Laura wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Went to the beach for awhile today... tomorrow to Busch Gardens for some coasters!

Sounds great Bill! I was at Busch Gardens when I was a teen - I remember it being loads of fun. Nice you're visiting with Stephanie & Brian - say hi to 'em for me!! Too lazy to look it up atm - but is the Busch in Busch Gardens related to Busch beer? :P

Sounds like fun! Only been to the one in Williamsburg and it was a blast.

Laura, you are correct on the name. From Wikipedia:

Busch Gardens parks were initially developed as marketing vehicles for Anheuser-Busch and featured hospitality houses with samples of Anheuser-Busch products. They also included stables that housed many of the company's Clydesdale horses, which have been associated with Anheuser-Busch since 1933. Eventually, rides and attractions were added to the parks and over time were developed into full theme parks while still promoting Anheuser-Busch. Busch Entertainment Corporation, now called SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, was created as a subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch Companies to run the various parks in 1959.
    In 2009 InBev the new owners of Anheuser-Busch sold the amusement parks to the Blackstone Group. Blackstone has kept some of the popular traditions including a stable with Clydesdales but those Clydesdales are not affiliated with the beer company.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:59 am

Charlie and I are going to Deleware this weekend for a friends annual Beer Olympics! :beerbang: :belly: :heavydrink:

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:33 am

That sounds awesome, gnoff! We will be heading up Mt Lemmon to do some hiking (it's a lot cooler up there) and have some awesome pie! Yuuuuuum
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:22 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:That sounds awesome, gnoff! We will be heading up Mt Lemmon to do some hiking (it's a lot cooler up there) and have some awesome pie! Yuuuuuum

Yay pie! I hope they have the mountain berry one. Hooray for cooler temperatures too.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:21 am

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:That sounds awesome, gnoff! We will be heading up Mt Lemmon to do some hiking (it's a lot cooler up there) and have some awesome pie! Yuuuuuum

Yay pie! I hope they have the mountain berry one. Hooray for cooler temperatures too.

That pie is the best! So worth the probably 1000 calories it has. Drool
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:47 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

That pie is the best! So worth the probably 1000 calories it has. Drool

Had the mountain berry peach. That was delicious. Definitely worth the trip up. Plus, it was about 30 degrees cooler than in town. Very nice.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:56 am

Weekend starts now! :headbanger:

Heading out to Southern California for a big family get together. Haven't seen some of them in a good while so it should be lots of fun. My cousin's graduating high school so every one else in the family decided that was a good excuse for a vacation. :lol: Lucky kid. After his graduation ceremony, all the graduates get to spend the night at Disneyland. I'm quite jealous.
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:10 pm

You all have some grand plans!

No partying for me this weekend. I'm taking a motorcycle class this weekend to get my license! Classroom is tomorrow night for three hours, then Saturday for a couple hours and riding a motorcycle provided for me to practice. Sunday I take the test.

Wish me luck!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    tanival87
    Oiler

by tanival87 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:23 pm

My plans for this weekend are just amazing! I'll stay at home, with my dog, studying and doing all the work I haven't done in the last 3 weeks :D Pure fuckin' party for me! hahaha Good luck to the ones that will really be having a good weekend :death: |m|
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:21 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Ryan and Mere to arrive Friday - bacon and beer festival Friday with them and some beer friends (yes Mere will have wine, got some bottles I hope she'll like)

Saturday we'll hit town and see what's open

Sunday I ship them off for Stockholm

See you in less than 24 hours! :party:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:49 am

Wow-weeeeee Bentz!! Bon Voyage to you & Mere!! You are going to love Stockholm!! One of my favorite cities I've visited. So many things to see & do there but some of the places my friend & I especially enjoyed back in 2009 were the Vasa ship museum http://www.vasamuseet.se/en/ (amazing cool ship!!), Swedish Museum of National Antiquities (with great Viking exhibit!) http://www.historiska.se , Skansen (open air "museum" of traditional Swedish architecture plus a cool zoo with Nordic reindeer among other animals http://m.skansen.se/ and last but not least - the whole Gamla Stan area ("old city") which at night is like a fairy tale place I think!! http://www.old-town-stockholm.com/

Again - bon voyage and enjoy all you do, see, & visit on your trip. :)
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 am

Laura wrote:Wow-weeeeee Bentz!! Bon Voyage to you & Mere!! You are going to love Stockholm!! One of my favorite cities I've visited. So many things to see & do there but some of the places my friend & I especially enjoyed back in 2009 were the Vasa ship museum http://www.vasamuseet.se/en/ (amazing cool ship!!), Swedish Museum of National Antiquities (with great Viking exhibit!) http://www.historiska.se , Skansen (open air "museum" of traditional Swedish architecture plus a cool zoo with Nordic reindeer among other animals http://m.skansen.se/ and last but not least - the whole Gamla Stan area ("old city") which at night is like a fairy tale place I think!! http://www.old-town-stockholm.com/

Unfortunately, we are only doing one night in Stockholm, so we probably won't be able to see all that stuff. We will be meeting up with Fredrik's brother, Tobias, for drinks at an ice bar and dinner at a Viking Restaurant in the old city, so it should be a fun time none the less.

We have three nights stay in Bergen (Arrive June 24, Leave morning of June 27), though, so if you have anything that is a must see there, be sure to let us know!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:44 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:Ryan and Mere to arrive Friday - bacon and beer festival Friday with them and some beer friends (yes Mere will have wine, got some bottles I hope she'll like)

in 24 hours we'll be fuuuucked up :3drunks: :smash: :cheers: :party: :boobs: :wank:

there's nothing like gnoffish hospitality! :viking:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Bentz! wrote:
    Laura wrote:Wow-weeeeee Bentz!! Bon Voyage to you & Mere!! You are going to love Stockholm!! One of my favorite cities I've visited. So many things to see & do there but some of the places my friend & I especially enjoyed back in 2009 were the Vasa ship museum http://www.vasamuseet.se/en/ (amazing cool ship!!), Swedish Museum of National Antiquities (with great Viking exhibit!) http://www.historiska.se , Skansen (open air "museum" of traditional Swedish architecture plus a cool zoo with Nordic reindeer among other animals http://m.skansen.se/ and last but not least - the whole Gamla Stan area ("old city") which at night is like a fairy tale place I think!! http://www.old-town-stockholm.com/

Unfortunately, we are only doing one night in Stockholm, so we probably won't be able to see all that stuff. We will be meeting up with Fredrik's brother, Tobias, for drinks at an ice bar and dinner at a Viking Restaurant in the old city, so it should be a fun time none the less.

We have three nights stay in Bergen (Arrive June 24, Leave morning of June 27), though, so if you have anything that is a must see there, be sure to let us know!

Oh, I see - you'll have a cool time :P at the ice bar though and going to Gamla Stan at night will be awesome - like I said - it's very fairytale like. Will get back to you when I have more time about Bergen (like I told ya on fb) - having been there a week - I saw & did so much, I gotta think about my very favorites. Ha - but everything was awesome, so that will be hard ;) - it's a magical place. :D

Ryan, Carrie, & gnoff - nice weekend plans as well! :cheers:

My plans? I'm on my way to get my hair & nails done - gotta get all "gussied up" for my big college reunion weekend - 30 years - gah!! :shock: :lol: which commences tomorrow night! Haha - gotta look my best for people I haven't seen (in some cases) in 10, 20, 30 years :lol:
    After 2 consecutive nights of revelry :trashdrink: ...on Sunday night will take the kids to this play about Harry Houdini which sounds awesome http://www.chopintheatre.com/events.php and then Six Flags Great America (amusement park) on Monday.
    :shred: :D
    Last edited by Laura on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • strha
    Crewman

by strha » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:23 am

Bentz! wrote:

You should check out "The Jan Holberg Project featuring Joe Lynn Turner" at Garage (in Chrisiesgt downtown Bergen) on the 26th. Turner will most likely play some Rainbow/DP...
    BTH-2012
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Tomorrow I'm gonna get wasted on local brews!
    I've done it each year and it's freaking awesome: http://sessiontoronto.ca/
    Here to great beers! :pound: :belly: :cheers:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:48 am

Checking out flooded areas of the city. Oh I guess there's a hockey game in there too :3drunks:
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:36 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:

Awesome times were had!
    Sad to have your friends go, but nice memories from the visit.

It was a wonderful weekend! We still have about a week to go on our Scandinavian adventure, but we have already made some great memories! :cheers:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:44 pm

strha wrote:You should check out "The Jan Holberg Project featuring Joe Lynn Turner" at Garage (in Chrisiesgt downtown Bergen) on the 26th. Turner will most likely play some Rainbow/DP...

That sounds like a great time! Our hotel is just a couple blocks from the Garage. Will you be attending this show?

We just got to Bergen this afternoon and spent the day getting caught up on sleep and sobering up from the Swedish leg of the journey. Tomorrow we plan on doing some hiking up on Mount Fløyen. Hopefully the weather cooperates.
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Went to two concerts this weekend! Much needed! Saw some local bands and then RUSH!

Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:41 am

Mayhem Fest is today in Phoenix. No Behemoth + overpriced tickets + piles of laundry to do = not going.
    Work this weekend. yay. :|
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 am

Going hiking to the nearby mountain Trollhetta (Troll's hood) with some colleagues. There might still be snow near the summit, even though it's just above 1600m high.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Visiting friends in FLorida for the weekend!!!! What an awesome time!

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Getting filthy cleaning up the town of high river!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:22 am

Stained Class wrote:Getting filthy cleaning up the town of high river!

:viking:
    Nice!

LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:23 am

I'm leaving this Friday to go to Scranton so I am in PA the night before Mayhem so I can get up nice and early to tailgate!

nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Got a sort of family reunion going on this weekend. Many family members of mine that do not live in the area are travelling here for the weekend (some for longer). I think the catalyst for the gathering is my grandfather turning 80, but ultimately I think it's just an excuse to have a big party. I think it should be fun, some great relatives I've not seen in a very long time will be there.

Been busying my ass like crazy this week with work just so I can have the full weekend off - by the time I leave work on Friday, I'll have worked near 70 hours this week.

In the great words of Meatwad... Where's my whiskey, I'm gonna get tore up!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:56 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Having breakfast now, then will hunt some beers!
    Later meeting up with a friend from back in the days when I used to go to Wacken. Don't think I've seen her for 7 years :shock:

We'll head to a black metal show somewhere outside of the city.

Tomorrow my mate will get me to the Blue Mountains, then at night a punk vs metal show in central Sydney. Hopefully Rachael will join up then too.
    Oh, might have some beers as well...

Sunday might meet up with a guy from the Amon Amarth forum, else I'll get on a ferr to Manly and spend the day there hunting beers and walking on the beach.

The beach??? i thought you hated the beach! LOL Have a blast lilla gnoffi!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 pm

FINALLY a weekend of NOTHING!!!!!! If it is nice out I will bbq and swim, if not I will sit around my apartment - maybe do a little cleaning. No traveling this weekend!!!!!!

Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:32 am

Yesterday first bbqing, and after that jamming at a friends house (wasn't the plan, since 2 out of 3 don't play music, and the friend we were at plays a lot of instrument and works in music). Well that turned out to be pretty cool and know some basics about drumming now, and it actually sounded pretty ok, and I really love it!

Today I got home, watched the thunderstorm for a while, and now I'm packing like a pro, cause I'm leaving to a friend to chill, then go to my parents to chill and bbq tomorrow, then monday to back to that friend and then leave to Wacken Tuesday morning :bangers:
    www.metal-exposure.com
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:41 pm

After an insane week at work I'm gonna do absolutely nothing this weekend!!!
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Fun plans tomorrow. Hitting up an orchard way out in Wilcox for their peach festival. Peach picking and pie eating. From there, we're going to Chiricahua National Monument to see the "Wonderland of Rocks."
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Long Weekend here in my province. Means I'll be at work :lol:

:3drunks:

Do an oil change on my car, finish inventory. How exciting my life is.

Drink at my pub

Into Eternity and a semilocal thrash band Untimely Demise are playing nearby on Sat. night--night check that oot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjbVBUvLz98
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Fun day. The pie at the peach festival was very good. Chiricahua National Monument was cool. Hoodoos everywhere. I recommend the trip if anyone visits Arizona. It's about 2 hours from Tucson. Finished the night off with sonoran hot dogs and tacos. Yummy.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:19 am

Finishing up a massive apartment cleaning that I started Saturday. Everything will shine.

I might sound crazy but I need things to be PERFECT before I start college or I'll waste time cleaning and organizing stuff instead of studying and getting things done.

Dull duties!
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:10 am

This Friday Charlie and I are going to Baltimore to be nerds. We are going to the BitGen Gamer Festival - we are going to see the awesome video game metal bands such as Powerglove!!!

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:38 pm

M'lady left today for Shambhala Music Festival, so I'm going to be doing lots of recording and bro-drinking this week/weekend.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:44 pm

viathyn wrote:M'lady left today for Shambhala Music Festival, so I'm going to be doing lots of recording and bro-drinking this week/weekend.

I'll be there in spirit.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
Post Reply 1439 posts