Baby picture thread
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Baby picture thread

by WizardBeast » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:10 am

EvilDan wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    i'm sorry dude, that is a bummer! :cry: :cry: :cry:

that reminds me of my string of guys who had 3" tools! i don't need a behemoth but 3" hard....and it was like 4-5 guys in a row. i had some bad luck then i guess! the last guy in that string, he was 6'4" tall and 250 lbs...what a cruel joke to be hung like a pinky. it was several months of dating before we even did anything physical because i didn't even wanna find out about that thing after the last 4 guys...and i was unfortunately right. for this reason among others i am happy to be married so i do not have to find out about all this kinda thing anymore (do you do oral, do you have good "function", can i please you, can you please me, is that thing a pinky, are you a good kisser, are you open to try fun things, etc). i honestly hated the learning process and wanted to get right down to the fun stuff!

Damn. Those poor guys.

i did my best to work with them knowing it wasnt their fault...broke up for other reasons!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:59 pm

some person with me at 2yo and the back of my sister's head

Lil' Bill tootin' his horn

Me with my Aunt

the day I was quoted as saying "Nobody ever taught me how to smile" haha

Me and my sister slightly grown up

5th grade (I think)

Me and my sister before my Aunt's wedding

Me and my grandmother

Teenage heartbreaker
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:37 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Image

Cool pics. Looks like similar era as many of mine. We had a pair of chairs like that. Comfy as hell for kids!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 pm

I have one of those chairs, it's wonderful!

DrinkMoxie wrote:the day I was quoted as saying "Nobody ever taught me how to smile" haha

hehe you look like you were doing what my siblings and I called the "Charlie Brown" smile :mrgreen: . Cool photos!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Teenage heartbreaker

Cute! TO THE LADIES THREAD!

jk.
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 am

hehe. Great thread. It's a trip seeing all of you as whippersnappers...

While I know there is a bare-ass baby pic of me floating around somewhere, i'll spare you all from that (especially since pedobear is lurking in this thread) and go with some later ones..

My bowl cut on the left, my brother's in the middle, and my friend Rick's on the right

Waiting for Dirt by Alice in Chains to drop in about 8 or 9 years
    Have a good time...all the time.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Cuuuuute!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:52 pm

I don't have many baby pictures either. I was born a red head. Had red hair until about age 12. Then it started to turn more blonde.

5 months old...

Not sure how old I was here.

3.5 years old. Now I know why I hate dresses and bangs. Ack!!

I think I am around 10 years old here.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:06 am

^^^^ love these pictures Margie! especially the classic nekkid baby pose. :D Were you living in Wicker Park already then?
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:09 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:I don't have many baby pictures either. I was born a red head. Had red hair until about age 12. Then it started to turn more blonde.

5 months old...

Even at 5 months she's metalhoing it up :wank:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:40 am

junkhead13 wrote:hehe. Great thread. It's a trip seeing all of you as whippersnappers...

While I know there is a bare-ass baby pic of me floating around somewhere, i'll spare you all from that (especially since pedobear is lurking in this thread) and go with some later ones..

My bowl cut on the left, my brother's in the middle, and my friend Rick's on the right

Waiting for Dirt by Alice in Chains to drop in about 8 or 9 years

OMG!!!! Sooo adorable!!!.....what happened? he he...jussssst kiiiidddiiing!.....but seriously....you were a cute kid!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:14 am

Laura wrote:^^^^ love these pictures Margie! especially the classic nekkid baby pose. :D Were you living in Wicker Park already then?

No...that was not until high school. I moved every 2 years or less my entire 30 years in Chicago. :?
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:17 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Even at 5 months she's metalhoing it up :wank:

You bet! My mom told me I was walking at 9 months. Most likely headbanging shortly after that. :lol: :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:40 am

such cute additions - love it! everyone's such a dollface.
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:39 pm

All of our forumites were such cute kids! Except Kevin.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't feel right about posting baby pictures publicly on the internet?

That and I'm too lazy to try scan anything. They are all hard copy.

So let's just say this is me (since it's already how everyone sees me anyway :P ):

Man, what an idiot, he has it backwards!

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't feel right about posting baby pictures publicly on the internet?

As long as no one here drives an ice cream truck, I think we'll all be fine.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:39 pm

It's not the people here that I'm worried about, it's the fact that the previous pictures posted here show up on google when you search user names.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:54 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:All of our forumites were such cute kids! Except Kevin.

My "melon" blows away anyone elses.

P.S. - Dat's all Folks
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:55 am

i dont have baby picutres but here is a picture of me from the 5th grade with one of the best mullets of all time

first here is a picture of me and my old dog taffy he use to play tag with us at the park he was epic

Now prepare for Mulletastic hair
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:21 am

Rab wrote:i dont have baby picutres but here is a picture of me from the 5th grade with one of the best mullets of all time

Now prepare for Mulletastic hair

:heavydrink: you've heard of bootylicious? That picture is MULLETLICIOUS! (sweet kid pic too btw ;) )

Long live the mullet!!! Lol - I had a bit of a mullet myself years ago. :lol: Margie - didn't you have a mullet back in the day too?

:headbanger:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:44 am

Well that was fun, reading this thread and seeing the great pictures. Mine are mostly put in storage somewhere, gathering dust. But here are a few.

Baby picture- Tokyo Japan. 1962. Parents dressed me as a sumo wrestler. I was weaned on Sake'. And none of you had the drool flowage as I did. I was probably drunk here.

I have no idea. My mom said it was Pioneer Days in the redneck town I grew up in. 1971, so I was 9.

Probably 8 or 9. Driving through BC on our way to Lake Louise/Banff/Calgary for vacation

70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:46 am

Oh and like Jake, I had straight hair for the most part and very much lighter in color until I was about 14 or so and the big "joke" at my school when I returned from summer vacation was "Dude, did you stick your finger in a light socket" HAHAAHAHAAHAHA. or the classic "Shirley Temple". I was mortified by my curly hair.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:27 am

I love looking at other people's childhood photos. Here's some of mine. Looks like img links from FB are actually working now, which saves time.

Spending some quality time with dad and Pepper the cat:

Travelling in style. The green jumper I was wearing had an aplique Fozzy the Bear on it. I'm holding my stuffed bunny named Franny. I still have her, maybe I'll bring her on the cruise trip for company. :)

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:32 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Oh and like Jake, I had straight hair for the most part and very much lighter in color until I was about 14 or so and the big "joke" at my school when I returned from summer vacation was "Dude, did you stick your finger in a light socket" HAHAAHAHAAHAHA. or the classic "Shirley Temple". I was mortified by my curly hair.

Nice! Yeah it took a while for me to get used to as well, and it's still just getting curlier!

though, you know how awesome the curly mane is. :headbanger: We can stand behind this together haha.

Also, that last picture of you is in the Calgary zoo! That Apatosaurus 'statue' is the only dinosaur that's outside of the dinosaur section of the zoo.
    I just biked by that last night :D
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:34 pm

viathyn wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Oh and like Jake, I had straight hair for the most part and very much lighter in color until I was about 14 or so and the big "joke" at my school when I returned from summer vacation was "Dude, did you stick your finger in a light socket" HAHAAHAHAAHAHA. or the classic "Shirley Temple". I was mortified by my curly hair.

Nice! Yeah it took a while for me to get used to as well, and it's still just getting curlier!

though, you know how awesome the curly mane is. :headbanger: We can stand behind this together haha.

Also, that last picture of you is in the Calgary zoo! That Apatosaurus 'statue' is the only dinosaur that's outside of the dinosaur section of the zoo.
    I just biked by that last night :D

I love my hair now, yeah.

But WOW, thank you Jake. It's been a mystery for many many years where that was taken!!! I need to update it on my facebook. I wanna go visit the Calgary Zoo again!!!!! The Apatosaurus is still there eh?
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:39 pm

No worries man!
    Yeah the calgary zoo is actually super awesome. It's really large and they've got a very impressive roster of animal residents!

Also, they've got a big section full of fake dinosaurs :lol:
    That was my favorite place as a child when I wanted to be a paleontologist... who would have known I'd grow up to be a geologist?! :whisky:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Love the baby pics too. Keep em coming. You are all so cute!

Rab... awesome mullet. :D

Scott...epic drooling. :lol:

Anika cute pig tails! ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Rab wrote:Now prepare for Mulletastic hair

Ahahaha awesome!

TOM CRUISE wrote:Baby picture- Tokyo Japan. 1962. Parents dressed me as a sumo wrestler. I was weaned on Sake'. And none of you had the drool flowage as I did. I was probably drunk here.

Adorable!
  • cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Here is a baby picture of me and my least favorite babysitter.

2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:02 am

Laura wrote:Long live the mullet!!! Lol - I had a bit of a mullet myself years ago. :lol: Margie - didn't you have a mullet back in the day too?

Flashbacks... I had a pretty mean mullet when I was in high school. Blazing trails!
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:13 am

EvilDan wrote:
    Laura wrote:Long live the mullet!!! Lol - I had a bit of a mullet myself years ago. :lol: Margie - didn't you have a mullet back in the day too?

Flashbacks... I had a pretty mean mullet when I was in high school. Blazing trails!

Mullet-licious baby!
    :lol:
    1982-83 Senior year study abroad in Versailles, France with 60 other American UIUC architecture students
    First epic adventure of the school year - 2 weeks of drunkfest :trashdrink: travelling in a van throughout Germany, Austria, and ending up in Amsterdam-age :smoking: with 5 of my closest friends (had known 4 of them since freshman year college - and yes, I was the only gal. :D :cool: (I think I may have posted these pix before - but it has been awhile.) :P
    ...we were all 21 except for Tom (the guy with the blond curly hair) who was 26 - he had decided to go back and get an architecture degree after he had already worked as a civil engineer.

The Da, Da, Da van (named after the song by German band Trio which was a HUGE hit that year - :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSwJ2rjUSdc "Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht!" - that is me in the red & black shirt)

Oktoberfest, Munich!!!! (most I ever drank in my entire life I think - :whisky: - most awesome time ever :beerbang: )
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:31 am

:lol: Awesome mullet and droll pics
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:21 pm

mooyagi wrote::lol: Awesome mullet and droll pics

i need to find the pic of my fem-mullet from when i was in 6th grade. :shock:
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Rachel- Awww thanks

Laura- I love all your vintage pictures. I have tons but they are scattered about in storage and stuff. my high school senior picture is a hoot.

asme- Awwwwwwwwww :viking:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm loving everyone's photos! so thrilled you all contributed! :mrgreen:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:45 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:Rachel- Awww thanks

Laura- I love all your vintage pictures. I have tons but they are scattered about in storage and stuff. my high school senior picture is a hoot.

asme- Awwwwwwwwww :viking:

i'd love to see your senior pic! i have to dig up my VERY VERY Yngwie Malmsteen-esque senior pic. i have a puffy pirate blouse, fancy vest, puffy curly hair (i used to get spiral perms), and am posed with my guitar..YEAH. :shred:
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:04 am

Mini necro sorry for the low quality pics all i had was my iphone and no scanner
    all i know is Winnipeg Manitoba somewhere after 1 before 2 years of age
    about 5ish
    about 3ish
    prolly just after my sister was born :P
    about 3 judging from the age of my sister
    Grade 5 (10 yrs old)

Once again sorry for the low quality pics but visiting my mother long enough to get these was too long .... :evil:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:46 pm