Post Reply 3001 posts
Post your pic
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

Re: Post your pic

by CountArioch » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Yeah, I linked to that on purpose because it was a pretty big picture, and most of the forums I've been on prefer the users either spoiler them, or link them so they don't stretch out the thread. But if big pics are okay, then I'll keep that in mind :).
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    CountArioch wrote:Here is a pic of me. Ladies, please control your lubrication...

Fixd

Kevin? :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:47 am

Nope, not Kevin. I do get that a lot, I seem to have a very common face.
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:38 pm

Sadly she won't be joining me on the boat (not really into metal).
    Last edited by gundiesalvo on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
  • sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:13 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Here's a good one of a motley crew in Baltimore during Maryland Deathfest....enjoying beers and food at Heavy Seas Brewpub!!! Every one of us is a cruiser, but I'll remind everyone who's here anyway.

Michael, Kali, Bryan, me, Sam, Sheila, Ken!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Love these people!!!! :death:
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
  • mushoomhead666
    Oiler

by mushoomhead666 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:32 am

me with the black dahlia murder at mayhem fest in 2009
    2015 CABIN 6563
    2016 CABIN 7629
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:04 am

Oh hey, well since all the photos of myself are too big to make my avatar, I guess I can just post it here. Fair warning, I'm not terribly photogenic, so this is the only one I have that doesn't make me look like I'm grimacing.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    domith88
    Oiler

by domith88 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:01 am

Is that Cloud and Yufi behind you? It's the hair man, that cloud hair, maybe not though haha...
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:10 am

domith88 wrote:Is that Cloud and Yufi behind you? It's the hair man, that cloud hair, maybe not though haha...

Close, Cloud and Lightning. I need to find a poster to replace Lightning, she's just a whiny bitch now, but I haven't seen my poster artist in a couple cons. Next time!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:56 am

Photoshoot with Miriam from Viper Solfa at MFVF last weekend.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:50 pm

With Scunty from Skeletonwitch

2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Jefe
    Oiler

by Jefe » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:12 pm

There was an article online "Metal Cats: Hardcore Musicians Pose with Their Cats."

http://www.boredpanda.com/metal-cats-al ... -crockett/

I reenacted one of them.

The Original:

And my attempt. I did NOT nail it. My mom was insisting that the original was facing the other way and I was tired of arguing with her with a cranky cat on my shoulder. Haha.

My version:

I plan on reenacting the rest of them now that I have a ginger tabby. His name is Ozzy. A true wild man.

And Rafe, from Jackass, my friend and his dad, and myself at Manson/Slayer a few years back. Had my arm in a sling but it made a great beer holder! :chug:

And last month I was in Georgetown, DC. These are the stairs from The Exorcist. HORNS UP!!! I would show you a pic of my horns tattoo but they're below the below the belt.

Oh, I'm an actor. On the set of The Voodoo Church. Coming to Netflix last month supposedly. So I'll guess in 3 months. I'm ugly enough that I'm hoping to be the next Danny Trejo. :lol: For my role I was a prisoner being kept alive so they could harvest my blood. Got to rage out and make my escape. :bitch: :metalguy:

Cabin 8489, M
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Figure I might as well post a recent picture since I doubt any of you will recognize me without the long hair and beard :lol:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:50 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Figure I might as well post a recent picture since I doubt any of you will recognize me without the long hair and beard :lol:

you still got the eyebrows dude!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:17 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:you still got the eyebrows dude!

Yep haha. Good ole polish genes, it took two and a half months of treatment to even thin my eyebrows. Then they were the first to start growing back.
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:you still got the eyebrows dude!

Yep haha. Good ole polish genes, it took two and a half months of treatment to even thin my eyebrows. Then they were the first to start growing back.

Fellow Pole checking in. :beerwink: Gotta have a beer with you on the boat sometime.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Jefe wrote:There was an article online "Metal Cats: Hardcore Musicians Pose with Their Cats."

http://www.boredpanda.com/metal-cats-al ... -crockett/

I reenacted one of them.

Okay, this is literally the only thing I could think of after reading that link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwaD9tb1P50
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:22 am

monmisreal, you're a progpower guy right? I remember the name from the forum. Hard to pay for airfare + ticket for it now that $600 more gets me unlimited food and 45 more bands in the Caribbean.

I don't think I've posted a pic since last year with the beard. Here I am right now, browsing the forum at 1:30 am and haggard.

edit: my face usually isn't so tall and oval-y
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:19 am

Jotunheimr wrote:Fellow Pole checking in. :beerwink: Gotta have a beer with you on the boat sometime.

Id be up for that :cheers:

alex_canada wrote:monmisreal, you're a progpower guy right? I remember the name from the forum. Hard to pay for airfare + ticket for it now that $600 more gets me unlimited food and 45 more bands in the Caribbean.monmisreal, you're a progpower guy right? I remember the name from the forum. Hard to pay for airfare + ticket for it now that $600 more gets me unlimited food and 45 more bands in the Caribbean.

You are correct sir, and I cant say id blame you. If it wasnt soo close and cheap for us we would prob pass on a couple years that we ended up going. Cant argue with a 55 minute flight and about $110 plane ticket. :lol:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:07 am

Expect me to look a lot like this on the last day.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Diosa Real
    Wiper

by Diosa Real » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:34 pm

heyy, nice :smoking:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:27 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:An article just posted under my fake name:

This is awesome gnoff! Great pictures. :bangers: Wish I could read Swedish!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:41 pm

"Jag tror att det finns en liten nörd i oss alla."

Ain't that the truth. :beerwink:

I'll try and read the article tomorrow at work.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:02 pm

FREEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:20 pm

^ Looks like Guns 'N Roses on that album. If so, I am not familiar with the release though.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:56 pm

<---------------- I look like me again :givebeer:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:25 am

Monmisreal wrote:<---------------- I look like me again :givebeer:

welcome back, beard!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:55 pm

Monmisreal wrote:<---------------- I look like me again :givebeer:

Looking good!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:00 am

Thread bump!

I don't ever do "meet and greets," nor do I go out of my way to meet musicians (so I've met very few & have pictures with even fewer), but these guys were hanging out by their merch booth at Chicago's Metro in 2013 & I had to get a pic with three members of the band. Love them to bits!!! (Kvelertak) <3 <3 <3

Whenever I want a quick energy boost, I listen to this - good as a Monster drink. :P http://youtu.be/d0YUjx01_HE
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:06 pm

I couldnt resist taking a picture with them. Haha. :beerhorns:

'15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:36 pm

I guess I like to party sometimes, if I have to...
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Yasminemus
    Oiler

by Yasminemus » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:02 pm

I am still trying to figure out a way to upload a profile picture but in the meantime here is a picture of me Image
    Top picks:Eluveitie-Arkona-WithinTemptation-DimmuBorgir-Devilment-Kamelot-LacunaCoil-Amorphis-InThisMoment-StreamOfPassion-Epica-CradleOfFilth-HIM-Nightwish-Apocalyptica-Skindred--Leaves'eyes-Draconian-Avatar-Hellyeah-Avatarium-Sirenia-Wintersun-Xandria
    dlakavi_gusar
    Oiler

by dlakavi_gusar » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:11 am

:beerwink:

Profile pics sucks cause you have to resize it to less than 6KB.
    10 of these bands will get me on 2017
    -/-Adrenaline-Mob-/-Apocalyptica-/-Avantasia-/-Axel-Rudi-Pell-/-Ayreon-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Civil-War-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Device-/-Disturbed-/-Dream-Theater-/-Edguy-/-Fear-Factory-/-Helloween-/-Kamelot-/-Manowar-/-Nightwish-/-Opeth-/-Pain-of-Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Russell-Allen-&-Jorn-Lande-/-Sisters-of-Mercy-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Symphony-X-/-Tarja-/-Therion-/-Within-Temptation-/-

2016. Survivor (2588)
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:17 am

dlakavi_gusar wrote::beerwink:

Profile pics sucks cause you have to resize it to less than 6KB.

With IrfanView (FREE!) you can set filesize when resizing.
    http://www.irfanview.net/
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    dlakavi_gusar
    Oiler

by dlakavi_gusar » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:03 am

No, I know how to do it :) it's just I think 6KB is too little for any avatar pics, and it seems unnecessary, but nvm.
    10 of these bands will get me on 2017
    -/-Adrenaline-Mob-/-Apocalyptica-/-Avantasia-/-Axel-Rudi-Pell-/-Ayreon-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Civil-War-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Device-/-Disturbed-/-Dream-Theater-/-Edguy-/-Fear-Factory-/-Helloween-/-Kamelot-/-Manowar-/-Nightwish-/-Opeth-/-Pain-of-Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Russell-Allen-&-Jorn-Lande-/-Sisters-of-Mercy-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Symphony-X-/-Tarja-/-Therion-/-Within-Temptation-/-

2016. Survivor (2588)
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:16 pm

The things that can happen at festivals :mrgreen:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasxjkpMXjY
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:53 am

Speedy wrote:The things that can happen at festivals :mrgreen:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasxjkpMXjY

should have used the VoiVod Version of BatMan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMRQ1R-AgAk
    My head was shaved at an OzzFest many years ago :belly: :stagger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Figure I'd resurrect this thread before I take off. That's me on the right and 2 frenchies on the left. :mrgreen:
    I love meeting people so feel free to say hey at any point, but don't get mad if I don't remember your name after you've told me 2 or 3 times, it's a lot of names to remember! :lol: see you all in a couple days!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    pipozoft
    Wiper

by pipozoft » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:59 pm

This was last year when visiting Stockholm :viking: See you on board!
    Find me on Twitter & Instagram @pipozoft \m/
    Gutterchild7
    Oiler

by Gutterchild7 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:49 am

Photo that makes me smile and sometimes cry every single morning even when I'm a mess (it was post show, he went out like a Diva, all beauty and clean... and I... well, I went out the theatre like everybody else x'D). That same day, when I was on the line (second one lml) waiting since 9 a.m.... my mother called to tell me that my beloved grandma had passed away... guess that's why I have this picture alongside my granny's.

Aaaaaanyway! Here I aaaaaaam! ♫ (!)

ARGENTINA
    [[ † 2017 † ]] .: 7674 :.

"May the touch of your hand forever be my therapy~~"
Post Reply 3001 posts