Post Reply 112 posts
This is a really bad idea, but I could use your help.
    doc
    Crewman

Re: This is a really bad idea, but I could use your help.

by doc » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:12 am

Rachel, my child, I've been there where you are right now, and believe me, early grown ups tend to be very idealistic and romantic about their perceptions and predictions, reality gets usually pretty unfair, narrow and stupid. Then child has to bear the weight of parents choices.
    I still think that Xerxes is Brüno on steroids, while Necrosodom is one not to fuck with :death:
    Wishlist BTH2014: Aeon, Beneath the Massacre, Black Dahlia Murder, Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Codeon, Death To All, Decapitated, Deicide, Gorod, Hour of Penance, Morbid Angel, Nile, Oral Fistfuck, Slayer, Suicidal Angels, Vader
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:14 am

For a boy I'd go with Perkele. Of course, in Finland it would be frowned upon, as it would in the Baltics (Latvians have their Perkunas which is the same deity). But elsewhere it would be cool. Might be that no-one would know how to pronounce it properly. :lol:
    If I were to name a boy, in Finland, I'd name him Ukko (our equivalent of Zeus, but bears a meaning of "man" too). It sounds great in Finnish, and it is old Finnish in its purest form.
    For a girl, Louhi would be my prime choice. It has something of a negative ring to it as Louhi was the "evil queen" of the North in Kalevala. But, again, the name sounds beautiful in Finnish.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 am

doc wrote:Ok, now I'm gonna shoot some boring part to this topic. More original you choose, more chances of making a cast-out of your child with high fight/mobing-probability ratio. Kids are fucking ruthless

I appreciate the words of wisdom, and it's definitely not my intention to fuck the kid up for life. But please keep the names coming because there are a bunch that I'm really starting to like.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:48 am

doc wrote:I still think that Xerxes is Brüno on steroids, while Necrosodom is one not to fuck with :death:

They'll at least both work for middle names, because those things don't mean anything anyways.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:14 am

Memnoch wrote:If I were to name a boy, in Finland, I'd name him Ukko (our equivalent of Zeus, but bears a meaning of "man" too). It sounds great in Finnish, and it is old Finnish in its purest form.

And he'd have his own theme song!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSjMhVNifzs
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 am

doc wrote:Rachel, my child, I've been there where you are right now, and believe me, early grown ups tend to be very idealistic and romantic about their perceptions and predictions, reality gets usually pretty unfair, narrow and stupid. Then child has to bear the weight of parents choices.
    I still think that Xerxes is Brüno on steroids, while Necrosodom is one not to fuck with :death:

Wooo I've never been called idealistic and romantic. That's fun. I'm not saying that kids won't poke fun at a weird name, I'm just saying that kids in 10 years probably won't make the connection to gay-techno-Persian lesbian. Xerxes is just as fair game as any other unusual name.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:01 am

Boy: Krampus
    children fear Krampus, he'll have no bullies
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:40 am

Male or female: Beetlejuice!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 am

Majesty .....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Krampus Xerxes it is!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:34 pm

viathyn wrote:Boy: Theon

Girl: Arya

:oops:

:cheers:

Congratulations to both of you!!!

Lots of girls named Arya now though, I believe our resident statsman would know about that ;)

I'll admit I have always loved the names from his series though, especially Lyanna, Myrcella and Melisandre for girls. If I ever have a boy, I sort of hope to name him Bronn :oops: Victarion and Mance are also pretty bitchin' names for boys too.

:lol: Krampus

I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:29 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Krampus Xerxes it is!

The damn kid will be in jail by 17.

Anna (my wife) mentioned Odin because she knows how much I like Amon Amarth. Give me your honest opinions about that one.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Castroh wrote:

Anna (my wife) mentioned Odin because she knows how much I like Amon Amarth. Give me your honest opinions about that one.

Just ask him to guid your ships ;)
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Castroh wrote:

People might think you chose that because of a certain movie that just came out a year or 2 ago. Might be bad timing?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Odin is ok, but might want to peruse the lesser known Norse mythos names:

http://www.behindthename.com/names/usag ... -mythology
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:28 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Male or female: Beetlejuice!

I second this motion!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:36 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Odin is ok, but might want to peruse the lesser known Norse mythos names:

http://www.behindthename.com/names/usag ... -mythology

Thanks for the list. The only two names on the there that might work besides Odin are Gunnar and Freya.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Castroh wrote:

How aboot AMON.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    doc
    Crewman

by doc » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:29 am

This discussion reminds me of book "Good Omen" by Terry Prachett and one more guy. The devils are discussing with "undercover nuns", what name shall they give to baby antichrist... ...after long dispute full of dreadful demonic names and shit loads of disagreements, they finaly conclude: Adam it is :D
    Wishlist BTH2014: Aeon, Beneath the Massacre, Black Dahlia Murder, Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Codeon, Death To All, Decapitated, Deicide, Gorod, Hour of Penance, Morbid Angel, Nile, Oral Fistfuck, Slayer, Suicidal Angels, Vader
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:49 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Male or female: Beetlejuice!

I second this motion!

by thirding this motion, he'll appear!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:49 am

I'm probably the only person who'd be fully amused by Stroh Stroh Stroh

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:06 pm

doc wrote:This discussion reminds me of book "Good Omen" by Terry Prachett and one more guy. The devils are discussing with "undercover nuns", what name shall they give to baby antichrist... ...after long dispute full of dreadful demonic names and shit loads of disagreements, they finaly conclude: Adam it is :D

Neil Gaiman!!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    doc
    Crewman

by doc » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:39 am

X-Thor wrote:
    doc wrote:This discussion reminds me of book "Good Omen" by Terry Prachett and one more guy. The devils are discussing with "undercover nuns", what name shall they give to baby antichrist... ...after long dispute full of dreadful demonic names and shit loads of disagreements, they finaly conclude: Adam it is :D

Neil Gaiman!!

YARRRR :D

...now, advice from teachers :twisted:
    http://www.9gag.com/gag/3256074
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:37 am

Thanks for all of your help so far. We've figured out one thing to this point, "The majority of you should never be parents"!
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:48 am

Castroh wrote:Thanks for all of your help so far. We've figured out one thing to this point, "The majority of you should never be parents"!

well duh :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:31 am

Castroh wrote:Thanks for all of your help so far. We've figured out one thing to this point, "The majority of you should never be parents"!

The man speaks the truth!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:06 pm

mooyagi wrote:

no plans to be a parent, EVER! little Xerxes is my only hope...i can be crazy aunt Rhia out there in denver.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:52 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

no plans to be a parent, EVER! little Xerxes is my only hope...i can be crazy aunt Rhia out there in denver.

I proudly stand beside you, as does my boss and his wife (though they don't know it yet). I just can't bring myself to believe that I could one day enjoy being around any sort of child. Still, I do agree that originality is often not the best thing to consider when naming a child.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:55 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:The man speaks the truth!

I proudly stand beside you, as does my boss and his wife (though they don't know it yet). I just can't bring myself to believe that I could one day enjoy being around any sort of child. Still, I do agree that originality is often not the best thing to consider when naming a child.

And I proudly stand beside you all!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    doc
    Crewman

by doc » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:37 am

eee, maaan, "Family Fuck Ups" are the best parents you may imagine :D :shred: :death: :deathmetal: :bitch: :bmhorns: :headbanger: :twisted: :mrgreen:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:59 pm

I, personally, would like to be a parent some day... probably a dad ;)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:07 am

I agree with many of you about the name Xerxes!! That is a great name and one I've always liked as well. Didn't include it on my initial post, but did include Xerxes' father's name, Darius (the Great, King of Persia, 549-486 BC). I have a good friend who named his son Darius, in fact. :P

I like the idea of giving a child an auspicious name, that is, one that is associated with a historically significant/intriguing person, an interesting character from literature/folk tales/mythology, and/or one that has positive symbolic significance or meaning.

I've long loved Greco/Roman history and mythology, which is one of the reasons why I like the names Athena & Minerva (and I know women with those names). There are a few great Roman emperor names I didn't mention before - Trajan & Hadrian - I not only like the sound of the names very much, but both emperors are viewed positively historically - especially Trajan. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trajan. (Haha, in other words, even if I liked the sound of the names Nero or Caligula - wouldn't want to name a son that. ;) )

Other (somewhat unusual or uncommon) names I like a lot that have come to mind since my first post....(if there is an asterisk, I have American friends, relatives or acquaintences with the name)
    Boy names: *Gareth, *Tristan, *Constantine, *Troy (know both a male & female with this name), *Shane, *Jeremiah, Wolfgang (Wolf for short :cool: )

Girl names: Angelica, *Cheyenne, *Dawn, *Gwendolyn, Aida, *Noel, *Adele, *Vivienne, *Adelaide, *Joy, *Roxanne (think Roxy would be great for short)

And perhaps the most unique name that anyone we know gave their child is Colombe (pronounced Ca-lome with short a and long o) - which is the French word for dove. I think it is so beautiful (and so is the friend's daughter who is now in her early 30s), and I like the symbolic connotation of peace.

Regarding unusual names, there is always the using it as middle name option. They are not especially unusual names, but our girls each have two middle names. :P As you can see, I'm very into names! :lol: (and I love children! always have :P )
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 am

Laura wrote:I agree with many of you about the name Xerxes!! That is a great name and one I've always liked as well. Didn't include it on my initial post, but did include Xerxes' father's name, Darius (the Great, King of Persia, 549-486 BC). I have a good friend who named his son Darius, in fact. :P

I like the idea of giving a child an auspicious name, that is, one that is associated with a historically significant/intriguing person, an interesting character from literature/folk tales/mythology, and/or one that has positive symbolic significance or meaning.

I've long loved Greco/Roman history and mythology, which is one of the reasons why I like the names Athena & Minerva (and I know women with those names). There are a few great Roman emperor names I didn't mention before - Trajan & Hadrian - I not only like the sound of the names very much, but both emperors are viewed positively historically - especially Trajan. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trajan. (Haha, in other words, even if I liked the sound of the names Nero or Caligula - wouldn't want to name a son that. ;) )

Other (somewhat unusual or uncommon) names I like a lot that have come to mind since my first post....(if there is an asterisk, I have American friends, relatives or acquaintences with the name)
    Boy names: *Gareth, *Tristan, *Constantine, *Troy (know both a male & female with this name), *Shane, *Jeremiah, Wolfgang (Wolf for short :cool: )

Girl names: Angelica, *Cheyenne, *Dawn, *Gwendolyn, Aida, *Noel, *Adele, *Vivienne, *Adelaide, *Joy, *Roxanne (think Roxy would be great for short)

And perhaps the most unique name that anyone we know gave their child is Colombe (pronounced Ca-lome with short a and long o) - which is the French word for dove. I think it is so beautiful (and so is the friend's daughter who is now in her early 30s), and I like the symbolic connotation of peace.

Regarding unusual names, there is always the using it as middle name option. They are not especially unusual names, but our girls each have two middle names. :P As you can see, I'm very into names! :lol: (and I love children! always have :P )

The best part about Darius and Xerxes is that such names will force kids to avidly study classical history so they can come up with suitable taunts.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Boy: Atrus
    Girl: Tomahna
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:42 pm

We found out today that it's a girl, so it looks like Xerxes is off the table. But Anna is starting to come around on a name I got from one of my favorite Moonsorrow songs. Any ideas what the name might be?
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:50 am

Castroh wrote:Anna (my wife) mentioned Odin because she knows how much I like Amon Amarth. Give me your honest opinions about that one.

First thing first - CONGRATS :viking:

I like Odin especially that it's the God of Gods in scandinavian mythology, I think in Norwegian.
    I also like Orion for a boy

girls are always more difficult, that's why I have a boy :mrgreen: Layca sounds strange enough :twisted:
    but my all time favorite is Rhiannon
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    Dragor
    Oiler

by Dragor » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:38 pm

viathyn wrote:Boy: Theon

Girl: Arya

:oops:

i think someone took some names from game of thrones
    RhapsodyOfFire-Skiltron-VisionDivine-LucaTurilli'sRhapsody-DarkMoor-Pathfinder-DamnationAngels-Derdian-Alestorm-BlindGuardian-Dalriada-DemonsAndWizards-DieApokalyptischenReiter-DivinityCompromised-DreamTheater-Elvenking-Haggard-Hammerfall-Heaven's.cry-Ignis.fatuu-Kamelot-Rage(LinguaMortis)-Manowar-Masterplan-Metasoll-NotaProfana-Pellek
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:08 am

Boy- Thor or Odin

Girl- Leia or Caisonia
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 am

My friends Kevin and McKinzie had their first baby in July and it was a boy and they named him Odin.

I have a friend Named Odin (Moribund Records), he has a brother named Thor.

I also have a friend named Thor who runs Inquisitions Merch.

Those are their birth names
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:32 am

Castroh wrote:We found out today that it's a girl, so it looks like Xerxes is off the table. But Anna is starting to come around on a name I got from one of my favorite Moonsorrow songs. Any ideas what the name might be?

i don't know! tell us!