User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Tucson, AZ

Re: Remembering Laura (MadameLePink)

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Memnoch wrote:So, today would've been Laura's birthday. I can only imagine what Fredrik is going through today. :cry:

:cry: many hugs to Fredrik
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
no avatar
User

gnoff_the_creep

Rank

Lieutenant

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Sweden

by gnoff_the_creep » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:26 am

<3
PINK

http://twitter.com/rockgnoff/

http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/
User

Uncle Soda

Rank

Petty Officer

Mon May 02, 2011 11:59 am

Copenhagen

by Uncle Soda » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Today is our wedding day. It's been six years. We went to Kuranda, Australia and did a pagan hand fasting ceremony.

Two month's later we invited our friend's and families to celebrate and we got married again.

Drinks at the Twilight Tavern. Pays with Tokens of Time.

wishlist: Ensiferum, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Heidevolk, Chthonic, Entombed, Finntroll, Heavy Metal Perse, Powerwolf, Primordial, Grand Magus, Monster Magnet
User

Laura

Rank

Commander

Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am

cloud 9 chicago

by Laura » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

^^^ what a beautiful, beautiful picture - one of the nicest wedding pictures I've ever seen. :cheers: The handfasting ceremony sounds really nice - I'd not heard of it before you wrote of it. And happy anniversary Fredrik - I think it is a wonderful idea to remember Laura here and celebrate your marriage on your special day.
2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
User

last_candle

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm

switzerland

by last_candle » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 am

beautiful pictures! the photos on fb were the first thing a saw this morning
like tyrwoman Laura, didn't know about handfasting ceremonies before...
wishlist '17:
Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Heavens Gate - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Running wild - Satan - Skyclad - Sonata Arctica - Steel Attack - Threshold - Unisonic - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
User

Laura

Rank

Commander

Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am

cloud 9 chicago

by Laura » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:17 pm

I looked up this thread because I remembered it was early January that Laura passed away last year and figured it was very close to the one year anniversary. I'm not bumping this thread to be morbid, but rather to reflect on what a wonderful & unique person Laura was. Even though I only knew her from facebook & this forum before finally meeting her on the 70K cruise nearly two years ago, she is a person I will *always* remember fondly. My thoughts are with Fredrik and others who were closest to her.
2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:51 am

It was in fact January 8th last year that she passed away. :cry:
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am

Vancouver, British Columbia

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:35 am

1 Year. I hope Fredrik and any other loved ones can make it through the day and remember that we're all here. Our thoughts are with them.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014, 70K 2015, 70K 2016, 70K 2017
I may have an addiction

Much want:
Aeternam-/-Alkaloid-/-Arkaik-/-Be'Lakor-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-First.Fragment-/-Hypocrisy-/-Inferi-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Vale.Of.Pnath

Also want:
Andy.James-/-Amiensus-/-Anubis.Gate-/-Arcturus-/-Barren.Earth-/-Caligula's.Horse-/-Chthonic-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Ex.Deo-/-Firesoul-/-Ghost.Brigade-/-Gorod-/-Haken-/-Harakiri.For.The.Sky-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Mourning-/-In.Vain-/-Krampus-/-Lost.Society-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Marty.Friedman-/-Meadows.End-/-Mistur-/-October.Tide-/-Rodrigo.y.Gabriela-/-Russkaja-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Stormlord-/-Suidakra-/-Teramaze-/-Toxik-/-Virvum-/-Vuur-/-Wilderun-/-Witherfall-/-Whispered-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Wyrd-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Coroner-/-Cripper-/-Dragonforce-/-Firewind-/-Helloween-/-Iced.Earth-/-Kampfar-/-Obituary-/-Onslaught-/-Sodom

Reunions:
Dismember-/-Forbidden-/-Kiuas-/-myGRAIN-/-Nevermore

www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:59 am

Damn, it's been four years already. :cry:
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

taraimaro

Rank

Wiper

Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:09 am

Tampere, Finland

by taraimaro » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:17 am

^ Time does indeed flie so fast. :cry:
I didn't really know Laura but I do remember what a great time I had with you guys in Tuska 2012 and the pretty pink hair that Laura and also Riikka had then. :cool:
2017 - survivor
2018 - returning
Previous