Post Reply 115 posts
Walking Dead back tonight!
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Walking Dead back tonight!

by Stained Class » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:06 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:So now we are beginning to see the true side of the govenor - him and his torture room -
    I wonder what is going to happen to Andrea ?

Are there 2 more episodes of the season?

Yeah I think that's right. I have a feeling next episode there's going to be more buildup and then the finale will be lots and lots of VIOLENCE :mrgreen: :twisted:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    LadyBlackfhyre wrote:So now we are beginning to see the true side of the govenor - him and his torture room -
    I wonder what is going to happen to Andrea ?

Are there 2 more episodes of the season?

Yeah I think that's right. I have a feeling next episode there's going to be more buildup and then the finale will be lots and lots of VIOLENCE :mrgreen: :twisted:

Sounds about right
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Conrad wrote:I'm pretty sure it's easier said than done. Something that most people fail to realise, is that the written medium are completely different to the visual medium and require an entirely different approach to story telling. Some changes (or in your case ruining) would need to be made. The stalling of everything builds character and plot development which is necessary in television, and in the apocalypse it invokes a sense of despair as the characters struggle to survive, it made season 2 quite boring, but they've found a good balance for Season 3 so far. If your idea of a zombie apocalypse is a never ending bombardment of zombies and fighting, every episode would just be a zombie bloodbath which would get tiresome after a couple episodes and would surely "ruin" the show, it wouldn't work for television.

I'm not complaining about season 3 (though it's had its lame moments, IMO), because it's been very cool so far. But you can't tell me with a straight face that season 2 was good.

Daryl and Merle are really cool characters, and I also like what they've done with Herschel and some other characters. I'm starting to find Rick annoying, though.

On the last episode, I have one question: WHY THE HELL ANDREA LEFT THE GOVERNOR'S TRUCK THERE? (uhm, spoilers, I guess). She could've taken it or at least cut the tires (she had a knife, right?).
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:41 am

Agree with you 100% - we were really enjoying the episode, had less "AAARGH! THAT IS JUST STUPID!!!" moments than any episode for a long time, but to just leave the truck behind? Stupid.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:35 am

I'm at my wits end with this show. It went from being great and non typical, to boring as shit and typical as all hell.

Any episode with the governor is a total borefest. Just kill this guy off, his whole damn step ford wives town, Andrea too, and get back to good storytelling. The one redeeming thing lately is Karl isn't a whiney little bitch.

It was bad enough when the governor was this mysterious figure, now he's superman :roll:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:53 am

KevinP wrote:I'm at my wits end with this show. It went from being great and non typical, to boring as shit and typical as all hell.

Any episode with the governor is a total borefest. Just kill this guy off, his whole damn step ford wives town, Andrea too, and get back to good storytelling. The one redeeming thing lately is Karl isn't a whiney little bitch.

It was bad enough when the governor was this mysterious figure, now he's superman :roll:

Don't worry. 2 more episodes and he's gone!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 am

Yeah, I definitely couldn't believe she didn't take his truck
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:33 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Yeah, I definitely couldn't believe she didn't take his truck

I thought that too. But I don't think he was dumb enough to leave it running, he probably took the keys. If he did leave it running then yeah, good job writers.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:53 am

Stained Class wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Yeah, I definitely couldn't believe she didn't take his truck

I thought that too. But I don't think he was dumb enough to leave it running, he probably took the keys. If he did leave it running then yeah, good job writers.

They should have shown him take the keys out to remove any speculation.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:17 am

I look forward to the govenor being killed off!

Less Andrea would be nice too -

overall I am satisfied with the show - Season 1 was clearly the best and amazing.. and I do understnad that not every episode can be action packed -

I look forward to seeing the last 2 episodes!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:57 am

Yeah I never liked Andrea, kill her off :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:11 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Conrad wrote:I'm pretty sure it's easier said than done. Something that most people fail to realise, is that the written medium are completely different to the visual medium and require an entirely different approach to story telling. Some changes (or in your case ruining) would need to be made. The stalling of everything builds character and plot development which is necessary in television, and in the apocalypse it invokes a sense of despair as the characters struggle to survive, it made season 2 quite boring, but they've found a good balance for Season 3 so far. If your idea of a zombie apocalypse is a never ending bombardment of zombies and fighting, every episode would just be a zombie bloodbath which would get tiresome after a couple episodes and would surely "ruin" the show, it wouldn't work for television.

I'm not complaining about season 3 (though it's had its lame moments, IMO), because it's been very cool so far. But you can't tell me with a straight face that season 2 was good.

Daryl and Merle are really cool characters, and I also like what they've done with Herschel and some other characters. I'm starting to find Rick annoying, though.

On the last episode, I have one question: WHY THE HELL ANDREA LEFT THE GOVERNOR'S TRUCK THERE? (uhm, spoilers, I guess). She could've taken it or at least cut the tires (she had a knife, right?).

WHYYYYY haha.
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Stained Class wrote:Yeah I never liked Andrea, kill her off :lol:

Second this. But i bet they'll try to turn her into a likeable character.

Also i knew right away she would go into the building (which was so dumb) cause you know the govenor will stop and look. she couldve been miles away by the time he realized she wasn't there. But that's why she's andrea right :lol: :lol:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:02 am

X-Thor wrote:

Please, tell me when I have ever said season 2 was good, i'll try and keep a straight face. I've already stated a few times, probably earlier in this topic, that season 2 was something like a soap opera with zombies. I could barely even watch the first few episodes before giving up on it. I only resumed watching it several months later when I was told it got better and more like the zombie series it should be in the last couple of episodes when the zombies begin invading the farm.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Conrad wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

Please, tell me when I have ever said season 2 was good, i'll try and keep a straight face. I've already stated a few times, probably earlier in this topic, that season 2 was something like a soap opera with zombies. I could barely even watch the first few episodes before giving up on it. I only resumed watching it several months later when I was told it got better and more like the zombie series it should be in the last couple of episodes when the zombies begin invading the farm.

So we agree? :oops:

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:04 pm

SPOILERS

I had an issue with my cable service tonight and it cut out when the governor bit off merle's fingers. It came back with Glen proposing to maggie. How did Merle turn? did the governor kill him or was he left to the walkers?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 am

The Gov. shot him
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:24 am

the season finale is going to be epic i just wanna watch Rick or Daryl shot the gov right between the eyes. no good bye bad guy speeches just bang dead or option 2 Daryl burns woodbury to the ground in a blind rage
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:30 am

CaptOblivious wrote:the season finale is going to be epic i just wanna watch Rick or Daryl shot the gov right between the eyes. no good bye bad guy speeches just bang dead or option 2 Daryl burns woodbury to the ground in a blind rage

I watched one episode of talking dead and someone mentioned having Michoon and Andrea tie the governer to his own torture machine and kill him there. I just hope the season finale has lots of violence! Although that whole scene with Merle was fucking bad ass.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:52 am

CaptOblivious wrote:the season finale is going to be epic i just wanna watch Rick or Daryl shot the gov right between the eyes. no good bye bad guy speeches just bang dead or option 2 Daryl burns woodbury to the ground in a blind rage

Michoon chops off governors head like 5 minutes into the episode. Takes head and beats Andrea to a bloody dead pulp for the remaining 55 minutes. :death:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:05 pm

I enjoied last nights episode - I definitely did not expect Merle to be killed..

I like that Rick came around - and definitely hope Daryl kills the Govenor!

Also - the whole thing about Andrea being beaten to death with the Govenors head sounds good too haha
    Last edited by LadyBlackfhyre on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Best episode in the last two seasons, IMO.

That last scene with Daryl and Merle was intense.

And LOTS of violence and blood. :death:

If the season finale is anything like the comics, it will be EPIC.

--
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:01 am

X-Thor wrote:Best episode in the last two seasons, IMO.

That last scene with Daryl and Merle was intense.

And LOTS of violence and blood. :death:

If the season finale is anything like the comics, it will be EPIC.

yeah that scene with Daryl and Merle.. holy crap -
    Last edited by LadyBlackfhyre on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:57 am

KevinP wrote:

Michoon chops off governors head like 5 minutes into the episode. Takes head and beats Andrea to a bloody dead pulp for the remaining 55 minutes. :death:

Second this haha
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 am

i was surprised they killed off Murl. Kinda thought they would try to turn him around
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:i was surprised they killed off Murl. Kinda thought they would try to turn him around

I thought so too but I'm not at all surprised. They're pretty liberal with killing of characters in this show.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:i was surprised they killed off Murl. Kinda thought they would try to turn him around

I thought so too but I'm not at all surprised. They're pretty liberal with killing of characters in this show.

--
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:54 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

hahaha THIS!!!!!!

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:29 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

hahaha still. There has been quite a few casualties this season.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I thought so too but I'm not at all surprised. They're pretty liberal with killing of characters in this show.

hahaha still. There has been quite a few casualties this season.

Yes, and this season some of those dying aren't red shirts!

--
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 pm

KevinP wrote:

if not that, then it is revealed the Gov worked for the umbrella corp and alice comes and kicks his ass, whoops ricks ass for being a pussy all season, and her and daryl go off on a mad zombie killing spree, only to be stopped by zombie godzilla. may need some flying zombie monkeys in there too. :death:
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 am

athun wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

if not that, then it is revealed the Gov worked for the umbrella corp and alice comes and kicks his ass, whoops ricks ass for being a pussy all season, and her and daryl go off on a mad zombie killing spree, only to be stopped by zombie godzilla. may need some flying zombie monkeys in there too. :death:

Flying zombie monkeys would be terrifying.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 am

Yes flying zombie monkeys would be awful - same goes for smart zombies....

I still think last Sundays episode was the best of the season so far!

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Sunday is:

The Walking Dead season finale
    Easter (THE zombie holiday)
    +Christopher Walken's birthday

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:24 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Sunday is:

it is alsothe start of season 3 Game of Thrones!!!

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:00 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:

it is alsothe start of season 3 Game of Thrones!!!

that doesn't fit into my math... nor does it interest me

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:20 pm

Jesus was not a zombie! He was a lich!

(said the Catholic dude)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/jesus-was-not-a-zombie

--
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:11 pm

Well that was interesting. I really liked Milton and wanted him to stick around. But the big cliffhanger is where is the governor? Gonna bug me until October. Well it's Game of Thrones time and Breaking Bad is back in June
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:23 pm

What a big dissappointment, in terms of violence and shoot outs.

I do like what they're doing with Carl.

AND ANDREA IS FINALLY DEAD. :headbanger:

Not a bad episode overall, but definitely not as good as the previous one.

--
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:41 am

Yeah I was disappointed in the episode. I wanted a big shootout but it didn't really happen. They kept the governor around but he's not really that big of a threat anymore so it seems kinda pointless to not kill him off. Pretty happy that Andrea's gone now though, she was a cunt (in the show at least).
    It pissed me off though, if she had spent less time staring at Milton and talking to him, and spent more time focussing on trying to escape she would have survived! Also it's not that hard to pick things up with your feet. Honestly.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival