Post Reply 115 posts
Walking Dead back tonight!
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

Re: Walking Dead back tonight!

by EvilDan » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:56 am

She had to be careful to protect her immaculately pedicured toes. In the zombie apocalypse, it's all about priorities.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:02 am

EvilDan wrote:She had to be careful to protect her immaculately pedicured toes. In the zombie apocalypse, it's all about priorities.

Of course! I guess if those were her only 2 choices death isn't so bad.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:43 pm

I'm so glad Lori AND Andrea are dead... but who's gonna be the estrogenical fuck up next season that'll piss me off?
    I'm very surprised the Governor lived...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 am

I can't believe the Govenor lived - that was super disappointing.

As much as I didn't like Andrea I definitely did not expect her to be killed off like that -

AND I can't believe they brought the others back to the prison...

oh boy - I wonder what will happen next season!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:52 am

Rather than moving everyone to the prison why the hell wouldn't they just move into the town?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:39 am

Stained Class wrote:Rather than moving everyone to the prison why the hell wouldn't they just move into the town?

With the governor having just slaughtered a bunch of them they probably don't feel safe in the town with him on the loose still. Could have been explained better IMO
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:54 am

Feanorgandalf wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Rather than moving everyone to the prison why the hell wouldn't they just move into the town?

With the governor having just slaughtered a bunch of them they probably don't feel safe in the town with him on the loose still. Could have been explained better IMO

That makes sense, but yeah they should have explained that.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Stained Class wrote:It pissed me off though, if she had spent less time staring at Milton and talking to him, and spent more time focussing on trying to escape she would have survived! Also it's not that hard to pick things up with your feet. Honestly.

I hate devices like this. Manufacturing a situation that should never exist just to heighten suspense or tension. (vomit)
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Just to win an argument with my dad we simulated the situation with my hands tied to a chair and the plyers sitting behind me. I was free in like 30 seconds.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Are you asking why Rick makes stupid choices? :P
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:32 pm

X-Thor wrote:

lol no it was the townpeople's choices.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:07 pm

thats what I was thinking

Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Stained Class wrote:Yeah I was disappointed in the episode. I wanted a big shootout but it didn't really happen. They kept the governor around but he's not really that big of a threat anymore so it seems kinda pointless to not kill him off. Pretty happy that Andrea's gone now though, she was a cunt (in the show at least).
    It pissed me off though, if she had spent less time staring at Milton and talking to him, and spent more time focussing on trying to escape she would have survived! Also it's not that hard to pick things up with your feet. Honestly.

Perfectly put
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Andrea could have totally gotten out if she didn't waste all that time talking to Milton....she sucked though

Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Stained Class wrote:Just to win an argument with my dad we simulated the situation with my hands tied to a chair and the plyers sitting behind me. I was free in like 30 seconds.

As opposed to 45+ minutes :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

lol no it was the townpeople's choices.

Really? I think the "choice" is made offscreen (or I got distracted trying to pick stuff up with my feet). I can imagine Rick telling them "Yeah, come to this awesome prison", and the townsfolk would just follow him because is either that or stay and wait for the governor to come back (?).

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 am

X-Thor wrote:Really? I think the "choice" is made offscreen (or I got distracted trying to pick stuff up with my feet). I can imagine Rick telling them "Yeah, come to this awesome prison", and the townsfolk would just follow him because is either that or stay and wait for the governor to come back (?).

IT WAS MY CHOICE. FUCK YOUR TOWN.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:35 am

Now that we have a break between seasons....

does anyone watch Vikings?

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:40 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:Now that we have a break between seasons....

No I've heard a lot of people talking about it though so I should watch it.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:02 am

Stained Class wrote:

We've seen the first 2 episodes and it looks pretty kick ass :viking:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:20 am

On the next episode of the walking dead (spoiler free)

http://i.imgur.com/985hj47.gif
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:21 am

Feanorgandalf wrote:On the next episode of the walking dead (spoiler free)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is amazing.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:29 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 am

Lolololol

--
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:26 pm

LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Stained Class wrote:

you should, its pretty good. You can watch it for free online. history channel!

LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Stained Class wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is amazing.

YESSSSS hahahaha

Blumpkin
    Petty Officer

by Blumpkin » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:59 pm

I was thinking the exact same thing. Andrea had no sense of urgency until Milton started turning. I would have been scrambling to break free. I actually expected one or both of the dissenters guarding the wall while The Governor and his crew were gone (can't remember their names) to come rescue her from the Milton zombie at the last minute, like they'd go snooping around to see what The Governor had been doing and then stumble across Andrea fighting off the Milton zombie.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Bit of an anti-climax episode, and not really the "epic" season finale they were promising. I'm not really surprised that the Gov. is not dead, and am a little baffled at his whereabouts. But with him alive and on the loose, I believe he is still a threat, I don't think he's gonna leave Rick alone, especially now Rick has taken all his town folk. The war is not over. That could have been explained better, I guess, but there's only so much that can be fit into a 45 minute episode, and Morgan Freeman was probably not available to do the narration, so sometimes the viewer has to be left to make up their own mind.
    I was also frustrated with Andrea wasting too much time staring at Milton instead of getting herself free. Dumb blonde.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:06 pm

The Walking Dead Season 4 - A Look Ahead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_SZoxu7ER8

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:20 pm

in my opinion Vikings is fucking amazing the mix of violence and story is just about perfect and i really like the way the story is shaping up it is going to be an epic last 2-3 episodes
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:56 pm

--
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:00 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:

in my opinion Vikings is fucking amazing the mix of violence and story is just about perfect and i really like the way the story is shaping up it is going to be an epic last 2-3 episodes

I really need to catch up on it - I've only seen the first two episodes ahhh I'm slackin!!!!!

doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Interesting interviews, thanks for sharing. I'm not one of the ones that wants villains to be killed, and heroes to live. I love villains, they normally have more interesting parts, and it's important to have villains, especially in a show like this. A zombie apocalypse with only good guys and heroes doesn't make any sense, so I'm glad the Governor is still alive, and looking forward to seeing where they take it next. Also looks like you may get your wish and the zombies will start to become more of a threat in future seasons...

2019 Wishlist:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 am

Conrad wrote:

Interesting interviews, thanks for sharing. I'm not one of the ones that wants villains to be killed, and heroes to live. I love villains, they normally have more interesting parts, and it's important to have villains, especially in a show like this. A zombie apocalypse with only good guys and heroes doesn't make any sense, so I'm glad the Governor is still alive, and looking forward to seeing where they take it next. Also looks like you may get your wish and the zombies will start to become more of a threat in future seasons...

Don't get me wrong, I love villains too. I honestly was only rooting for Andrea to die, so I got that wish granted. :lol:

And yay, more zombies!

--
Post Reply 115 posts