Post Reply 8849 posts
Random bitching thread
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

Re: Random bitching thread

by Jaimie38 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:43 am

Stained Class wrote:Just drink all night then take a nap at the port

ya there's that nice soup kitchen near the preparty that had some nice sleeping bags...Im sure she'll fit right in :P
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Rhiannon
    Oiler

by Rhiannon » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:47 am

My friend and I are staying at SoBe Hostel (first time in Miami, at a hostel, on a cruise...) and I think I have it figured out, I'll have to make a new reservation for the 26th, and then make sure I cancel the 24th on the 23rd. So at least it's fixable, just irritating. At least it wasn't my flights though, that would be terrible! I'm so paranoid about delays that we're flying in on the 25th.

And hey, losing your fav watch is bitch-worthy in my opinion...I hate losing anything.

Stained Class wrote:Just drink all night then take a nap at the port

Oh I'm drinking all night haha...sleeping at the port might end up badly for me though lol. My ass would sleep like a baby, and lose my luggage.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:50 am

there were some storms in Seattle 2 years ago that caused some major stress for people flying from there. I never fly thru the US in winter. Hope you get your rev. worked out. alt least it's early.

ONE MORE MONTH!!

giggity.
    8 Time Vet.
    Rhiannon
    Oiler

by Rhiannon » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:56 am

Jaimie38 wrote:there were some storms in Seattle 2 years ago that caused some major stress for people flying from there. I never fly thru the US in winter. Hope you get your rev. worked out. alt least it's early.

ONE MORE MONTH!!

giggity.

Thanks! We're resourceful chicks so we'll figure it out. Ugh, the winters here are why I'm paranoid. I live on the West coast about 8 hours away from Seattle. It can get brutal for travel.

But this time next month we'll be in Miami, pre-partying!! :bangers: Giggity-GOO!!!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:10 pm

There is the World Junior Hockey Tourney taking place in Sweden. This is the biggest thing in Canada every Christmas. I had to work today, so I set my PVR up to tape the game against Czech. Rep. On the system, it prompts if you wish to extend the time by 30m ins.. " bah, why would I need that?"

I missed the shootout!!!

:|
    :lol:
    8 Time Vet.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:00 pm

I just got mugged. Lost my phone. "Luckily", only my phone and nothing happened. Had to buy a new phone today and now I'm updating it. All evening lost.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:02 pm

X-Thor wrote:I just got mugged. Lost my phone. "Luckily", only my phone and nothing happened. Had to buy a new phone today and now I'm updating it. All evening lost.

:shock: Holy shit dude. Yeah I guess that could've gone worse but damn, that sucks!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:04 pm

X-Thor wrote:I just got mugged. Lost my phone. "Luckily", only my phone and nothing happened. Had to buy a new phone today and now I'm updating it. All evening lost.

Duuuude that suuuucks :(

Glad you are okay!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:55 am

Supid "heatwave", I want real winter! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    It's around +5 degrees here now, it should be 10-20 degrees colder.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Today's bitching: dropped Deb (ArlequinA) at the airport today. Now I haz teh sadz.

cowboy71 wrote:Duuuude that suuuucks :(

Glad you are okay!!
    Stained Class wrote: :shock: Holy shit dude. Yeah I guess that could've gone worse but damn, that sucks!

Thanks, guys. I'd never been mugged before. It's kinda scary to get a knife pointed at you.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:27 am

Fu@&#%kkkk... So, I have this new year's resolution to finally start a blog with the goal in mind to "ramble" less here and ramble more there (see NY thread)...and the name that I'd thought about for a long time was The Heavy Metal Librarian....well, thought I'd google that term (in quotes), and discovered this morning there is already a "Heavy Metal Librarian" on the Internet...their site states: "a dignified look into the mind and soul of the only known metal head with an MLS." (MLS = masters in library science, btw)

What? :evil: :evil: :bitch: :bitch:

So, back to the drawing board - need to pick a new "name" I think. Hmmm...needs to personify my love of music & what I do somehow...
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:26 am

Also just discovered there is a "black metal librarian" presence on the web - not that I would have picked that, but still....want to pick something that will fit the diversity of my interests as well.... This will take a while to come up with - something clever, to the point, & unique.

I sympathize with people who have to pick a band name. On that note, I was going to start a thread on band names - always loved thinking about that and how certain band names are killer and others are just plain duds or stupid (even though the music may be great).
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:38 am

Why is it that when someone listens to pop music they can play it as loud as they want but when I wanna listen to metal or even when I just want to not hear pop music I have to use my headphones? Why the double standard? It's not like many of the people at my work like pop music anyways, it's just the 1 or 2. But, the rest of us have to use headphones to get away from it. Kinda bs.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:19 am

Stained Class wrote:Why is it that when someone listens to pop music they can play it as loud as they want but when I wanna listen to metal or even when I just want to not hear pop music I have to use my headphones? Why the double standard? It's not like many of the people at my work like pop music anyways, it's just the 1 or 2. But, the rest of us have to use headphones to get away from it. Kinda bs.

Yeah I know. I gave zero fucks yesterday though and kidnapped a coworkers IPOD dock and was playing Gorement and Omnium Gatherum for about two hours. You have to rebel in the small ways. One of my favorites is wearing my Rotting Christ hoodie to work with the sheer confidence that no one can read the band logo.

I was going to ask - what the heck were you talking about to Scott last night about your insurance?
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:26 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Why is it that when someone listens to pop music they can play it as loud as they want but when I wanna listen to metal or even when I just want to not hear pop music I have to use my headphones? Why the double standard? It's not like many of the people at my work like pop music anyways, it's just the 1 or 2. But, the rest of us have to use headphones to get away from it. Kinda bs.

Yeah I know. I gave zero fucks yesterday though and kidnapped a coworkers IPOD dock and was playing Gorement and Omnium Gatherum for about two hours. You have to rebel in the small ways. One of my favorites is wearing my Rotting Christ hoodie to work with the sheer confidence that no one can read the band logo.

I was going to ask - what the heck were you talking about to Scott last night about your insurance?

I'll message you on fbook. Also I wouldn't be overly confident about the Rotting Christ logo, it's not as illegible as most black metal. Not saying you should care though :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:06 am

I have to deal with this with Pop Country garbage... ugh
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:34 pm

Me so sad.... :(
    Read today that Daniel Gildenlow of Pain of Salvation has cancelled his participation in the first half of the US Transatlantic upcoming tour (on occasion he is a touring member of that band) due to some "personal issue." Elsewhere on a prog forum, I read that the issue is actually a semi-serious (sounds that way) heath condition for which he was hospitalized. In other statements, it was said that it is hoped that he will be better by the time of the Prog cruise. Of course, I would be quite sad if he weren't able to make the cruise - but more concerned about his health right now. The guy has a lot on his plate with his music career, a wife & family with three young children (one of whom has downs syndrome which I did not know about till I read it today), and all. Hope he gets better soon.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:18 am

Details on Daniel Gildenlow's health condition just posted on the PoS fb page
    https://www.facebook.com/Painofsalvatio ... 1201679657

This is heartbreaking to me. :( ;(

Under the circumstances, I think he needs to just focus on getting better & not worry about trying to make the cruise and other commitments.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:51 am

the holidays made me fat......grrr....end of bitch :bitch:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:52 am

Laura wrote:Details on Daniel Gildenlow's health condition just posted on the PoS fb page

Under the circumstances, I think he needs to just focus on getting better & not worry about trying to make the cruise and other commitments.

I agree....it still sucks bad though ....poor guy :| :(
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:47 am

Laura wrote:Details on Daniel Gildenlow's health condition just posted on the PoS fb page

I really hope he recovers. He's always been my favorite vocalist and I have been wanting to see PoS live for so long. Finally getting my chance at ProgPower USA this year and if all goes well he should be recovered by then. Poor guy gets sick alot haha.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:49 am

^^^ He is my favorite vocalist also - tied with Mikael Akerfeldt (in the rock/metal vocalist category)

He is also one of my very favorite songwriters and I love just about everything he has written.

He "wears his heart on his sleeve" a great deal and I like that very much....extremely intense & sensitive guy. I relate a lot to his sensibilities & the way his mind seems to work (at least what I glean from his lyrics & the many interviews I've read & watched on youtube).

I don't think there are very many people who could write a song about something like miscarriage* and other topics as he has.

* I just read an interview with him a few days ago (from a few years ago) where he said that he asked his wife if it was ok that he share something so personal with the public (so to speak) before he included A Trace of Blood on the album Remedy Lane. Since then they've had three children together & from all I've read, DG comes across as a very devoted husband (he's been with Johanna for nearly 20 years) & father..... for that alone, he scores *major* points in my book. ;)

Excerpt from "A Trace of Blood" from the album Remedy Lane.

I never saw your face and now you're gone without a trace
    Except the trace of blood that's deeply scarred into my eyes To fill your place
    It'll never be the same but I will love you just the same
    I was prepared to be your father How can I ever prepare for that again?

Sorry in advance for the "tmi," but I know several couples who have gone through miscarriage (myself & my husband included), and it's....well...quite sad. I think it's quite extraordinary that he was able to write a song about such a thing without being overly maudlin. And the song itself (not counting the lyrics), is just so great - really shows his vocal range - especially around 5:55. :shock: :cool:
    A Trace of Blood:
    http://youtu.be/NpIX0BNt1dQ

I've got too many favorite songs by PoS but here are a few others I was listening to this morning:

Iter Impius: http://youtu.be/piv5w0ZdFXs
    (This is my fave song ever and I saw him sing it last May)

And he opened with this one at the gig I saw:
    Road Salt: http://youtu.be/ADabadqOjpo

Linoleum: http://youtu.be/sGbgITz_KVY

Undertow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja5wA4s8tQU

Where It Hurts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGt1uBQv4Rc (yes, I'm linking DG's "porno" video once again...and this is the censored version - haha :shock: :lol: I think he kinda went "off the deep end" with this one, but I like it very much nonetheless.)
    Say you want to be my "Holy Grail" (one of my very favorite song lines)

Everyone I know seems to be broken inside.
    Everybody hurting just from being alive.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:10 am

What a nice walk to work this morning in the brisk 0F winter weather. Almost had to wear long johns. :bitch:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Think I caught some cruise crud. Happens every damn time. Yuck. The price of a good time :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:34 pm

mooyagi wrote:Think I caught some cruise crud. Happens every damn time. Yuck. The price of a good time :lol:

+1
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:30 am

mooyagi wrote:Think I caught some cruise crud. Happens every damn time. Yuck. The price of a good time :lol:

Cruise crud?? :?
    Last edited by sageoftruth on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:51 pm

yeah i am on 3 days of not really eating my throat has been so sore so i think its time to head to the docs and find out if its strep since its not getting any better.
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Back to work today :(

Oh well - its the only way I'll earn enough money to do this all again I guess :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:51 pm

sageoftruth wrote:

Cruise crud?? :?

The annual post cruise sickness that everyone seems to get. Mine feels like a cold now. Was worried that it was a stomach thing at first but that didn't seem to materialize. Colds suck but are much better than stomach things.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Ive been coughing stuff up every morning since I got to Miami but nothing has manifested yet other than minor irritation...could it be a precursor to mega-ultra-bird flu? maybe. could it just be nothing but a minor allergy? maybe. either way I'm going to take as many ppl with me as i can :death:
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:08 am

Yikes. This cruise is starting to sound dangerous. All I have to complain about is a nasty gameover (gaming-induced headache) from having all my obligations cancelled yesterday by the snowstorm.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:13 am

New song title:
    Majesty Of Disease
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:26 am

I like that.

MAJESTY OF DISEASE
    A SYMPHONY OF PHLEGM
    HARMONIOUS HACKING
    TO LIBERATE YOUR LUNGS
    :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:27 am

viathyn wrote:I like that.

MAJESTY OF DISEASE
    A SYMPHONY OF PHLEGM
    HARMONIOUS HACKING
    TO LIBERATE YOUR LUNGS
    :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

I think we need to write a new anthem for the Liberty!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:35 pm

I'm one of the only ones who didn't get sick? wow! i guess all of my napping in my room paid off!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm

I've got a very small cold, but I think that's more to blame to the local weather, busy days and lack of sleep since I've been back at home, than to the cruise.
    www.metal-exposure.com
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:12 pm

I'm still healthy! It's because the booze killed everything.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:53 pm

I'm healthy too!!!

--
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:16 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Plenty of bitching about being healthy lately...

:lol:

:lol: Yeah good call. Survivor's guilt maybe? I'm feeling mostly better now anyways.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:25 am

Laura wrote:Me so sad.... :(
    Read today that Daniel Gildenlow of Pain of Salvation has cancelled his participation in the first half of the US Transatlantic upcoming tour (on occasion he is a touring member of that band) due to some "personal issue." Elsewhere on a prog forum, I read that the issue is actually a semi-serious (sounds that way) heath condition for which he was hospitalized. In other statements, it was said that it is hoped that he will be better by the time of the Prog cruise. Of course, I would be quite sad if he weren't able to make the cruise - but more concerned about his health right now. The guy has a lot on his plate with his music career, a wife & family with three young children (one of whom has downs syndrome which I did not know about till I read it today), and all. Hope he gets better soon.

Pain of Salvation just confirmed they´re playing Sweden Rock Festival in June. Come visit us!
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
Post Reply 8849 posts