Post Reply 8854 posts
Random bitching thread
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

Re: Random bitching thread

by sageoftruth » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:48 pm

WizardBeast wrote:I'm one of the only ones who didn't get sick? wow! i guess all of my napping in my room paid off!

Hell yeah! Napping rocks!!! :bmhorns: I've been looking forward to napping all day today. Can't wait for that precious Saturday morning.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:50 am

So I was supposed to get a raise in 2014. Seems it will be pushed back to April, maybe even later. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:00 am

When trying to post something on another thread, I got this:
    SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x8A\x0A\x0A...' for column 'post_text' at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

????
    Ich verstehe nicht!!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Team USA sucks at curling :bitch: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:38 pm

mooyagi wrote:Image

I don't understand winter sports!!

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:48 pm

X-Thor wrote:

did they really give up 7??
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:11 pm

I never got sick, and never used the sanitizer, but I did use tea tree oil instead ;)
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:24 am

CaptOblivious wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

did they really give up 7??

Yup. Conceding a match is common practice in curling. Let a team score 7 in one end and the match becomes pretty unwinnable.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:03 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:

It really does looke like they do!

What a loss for our country.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:48 am

Can someone explain to all the cruisers that don't get snow in winter what is going on in that photo? :oops: :oops:

--
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:51 am

X-Thor wrote:Can someone explain to all the cruisers that don't get snow in winter what is going on in that photo? :oops: :oops:

Curling is where you take turns throwing rocks down a sheet of ice and you are trying to get your rocks to be closer to the middle of the circle than the other dude's rocks. After each team has thrown 8 rocks the scoring team gets a point for every rock that's closer to the centre than any of the other team's rocks. This repeats 10 times. In this case the scoring team got 7 points in this end, which is pretty much crippling and definitely embarassing.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:30 am

X-Thor wrote:So I was supposed to get a raise in 2014. Seems it will be pushed back to April, maybe even later. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

I finally accepted a promotion at work that I held off on in case I got in to a web development program I applied late for, and turns out my boss was making half of the new benefits up and is too intimidated to go through bureaucrats to get me said benefits (raise, more vacation, etc) :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:Can someone explain to all the cruisers that don't get snow in winter what is going on in that photo? :oops: :oops:

Curling is where you take turns throwing rocks down a sheet of ice and you are trying to get your rocks to be closer to the middle of the circle than the other dude's rocks. After each team has thrown 8 rocks the scoring team gets a point for every rock that's closer to the centre than any of the other team's rocks. This repeats 10 times. In this case the scoring team got 7 points in this end, which is pretty much crippling and definitely embarassing.

I believe it was also the first time any team has scored 7 in one end in Olympic history.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Stained Class wrote:

Cool. I understand curling now.

Hum, I wonder if I could put together a Mexican curling team. I don't think we'd face much competition to classify. :twisted: :twisted:

--
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Stained Class wrote:

And they do weird sweeping things :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:45 pm

X-Thor wrote:Hum, I wonder if I could put together a Mexican curling team.

KDibildeaux wrote:And they do weird sweeping things :lol:

Sweeping the ice? Mexico must have a great team! :P
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:50 pm

mooyagi wrote:

X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:19 pm

mooyagi wrote:

¬¬

--
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:14 am

Well, TBH my life is goin' pretty well. I'm super lucky girl and I've got only first world problems for the moment, but here goes... I have not left any gripes here in months!!!

PCD is a bitch. I didn't think it would be like this and I can't really put my finger on any one cause. It's literally just my own frustration and disappointment with coming back to reality after 8 days of doing precisely whatever I wanted in Miami and onbroad. It took forever for my sea legs to go away and my vestibular system refused to believe that we would ever want to come back on land again so it felt like I was still rocking for over a week. I'm feeling better now but still rather unmotivated. Forcing myself to get back into college obsession mode has been tough, but I'm managing it :|. Oh and I guess there is also my own lingering feelings for someone I met on the cruise. I tried making contact post-cruise in a casual way over fb and so far I've had no real response. Feeling kind of like I should have really grabbed the bull by the horns while I had the chance? I couldn't just bang him on the cruise cause I seriously had a back problem that I properly medicated and bandaged up in Miami. It would have physically hurt, so I dunno why I feel like its such a missed chance :boobs: . I stand by my rule of not having one night stands, but I think I'd break my rule of not doing a long distance relationship for him... it's been a while for me + dating and maybe I'm just remembering it a lot better than it happened? *sigh* I'm kinda letting it go at this point. I'd know by now if there was any interest, I believe. I don't wanna be a bother though if he was just looking for vacation sex... this is probably quite likely heheheh.

Damn feelings getting in the way of my important shit to do... :oops:
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:58 pm

The logic of this is baffling.

Lunch for Statswife and I yesterday - chose the Subway lunch deal of $5.95 for a six inch sub, drink and a cookie. I get a Ham (which they put 4 slices of ham on), and I have alllll the salads. Statswife just wants a BLT - Bacon (about half a rasher), lettuce, tomato - nothing else. At the register hers gets treated as a "vegie, plus bacon" - $1 extra surcharge for the bacon. What. The. Hell. Subway? :P $1 more than mine, about a third of the fillings, and subway bacon is basically just ham anyway :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Krys wrote:Well, TBH my life is goin' pretty well. I'm super lucky girl and I've got only first world problems for the moment, but here goes... I have not left any gripes here in months!!!

PCD is a bitch. I didn't think it would be like this and I can't really put my finger on any one cause. It's literally just my own frustration and disappointment with coming back to reality after 8 days of doing precisely whatever I wanted in Miami and onbroad. It took forever for my sea legs to go away and my vestibular system refused to believe that we would ever want to come back on land again so it felt like I was still rocking for over a week. I'm feeling better now but still rather unmotivated. Forcing myself to get back into college obsession mode has been tough, but I'm managing it :|. Oh and I guess there is also my own lingering feelings for someone I met on the cruise. I tried making contact post-cruise in a casual way over fb and so far I've had no real response. Feeling kind of like I should have really grabbed the bull by the horns while I had the chance? I couldn't just bang him on the cruise cause I seriously had a back problem that I properly medicated and bandaged up in Miami. It would have physically hurt, so I dunno why I feel like its such a missed chance :boobs: . I stand by my rule of not having one night stands, but I think I'd break my rule of not doing a long distance relationship for him... it's been a while for me + dating and maybe I'm just remembering it a lot better than it happened? *sigh* I'm kinda letting it go at this point. I'd know by now if there was any interest, I believe. I don't wanna be a bother though if he was just looking for vacation sex... this is probably quite likely heheheh.

Damn feelings getting in the way of my important shit to do... :oops:

Hm......... Have you told this person directly how you feel? Maybe he has no idea
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:42 pm

I suppose it is very possible that he is oblivious to what my likes and attempts at contact over fb mean, but my better judgement is telling me that he would have seen this by now and tried to reciprocate if the feeling was mutual :oops:. He may just not be a fb person though, so that's a good point... I just don't know. I guess I'm willing to let this 'simmer this on the back burner' for a while. I want to drunk message and just spill it so that he can say A. fuck yeah, so glad you told me! or B. Sorry, not interested. We had a good experience, let's not ruin it by wanting *more*. I can handle rejection, but this is a pretty perfect match up in my humble tipsy opinion... I don't <3 people too easily.

Cruise cupid works in mysterious ways Image
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:47 pm

WHO IS IT!!??

:P

Forum member or no
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:06 pm

I don't think he's a forum member here or on fb, but if he reads this and decided to let me know what he thinks I'd be cool with that. I don't wanna be rejected any more than the next person, but its better to be rejected honestly than to get into a relationship based on lies or nothing at all. That's not even what I'm after... I would be content with the chance to get to know him better in our own country lol *hint*. Sucks getting cut off to go home when another couple days may have made all the difference. Argh.

(My back REALLY did hurt, I would have taken you back to your cabin and went to town if it wasn't for that one stupid little thing, darnit :cry:... and my level of intoxication onbroad also played a role in my bad judgement in not making intentions known to you in a clearer way :stagger:. This is totally one of those missed opportunities that I'm kicking myself for now. *sigh* anyway, it was just nerve plus the inability to bend over... not you... :shock: :P )
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Krys wrote:I suppose it is very possible that he is oblivious to what my likes and attempts at contact over fb mean, but my better judgement is telling me that he would have seen this by now and tried to reciprocate if the feeling was mutual :oops:. He may just not be a fb person though, so that's a good point... I just don't know. I guess I'm willing to let this 'simmer this on the back burner' for a while. I want to drunk message and just spill it so that he can say A. fuck yeah, so glad you told me! or B. Sorry, not interested. We had a good experience, let's not ruin it by wanting *more*. I can handle rejection, but this is a pretty perfect match up in my humble tipsy opinion... I don't <3 people too easily.

I rarely get hints etc, even stuff others say is very obvious.
    I'm sure I'm not the guy you're talking about, mainly since I'm not on FB :lol:

Still, the few remote times I THINK I've understood what a girl is implying, turns out I've been wrong.
    So these days I tend not to get into any situations unless the girl tells me "hey dude, I like you!"
    And actually like that, not by signs or anything else I'm supposed to know.

Not telling you what to do or that you haven't done enougn, also not saying he doesn't understand, but I sure as hell eitehr wouldn't understand or I'd think you probably didn't mean what I was reading into it.

So to be reallysure, well the bite the bullet response usually yields an answer at least.

Hmmm... yes, I see your point that at times dudes will wait for the greenest greenlight they can get before bothering heheheh. But yeah, if I can make this happen by just being forward about things then I guess its worth a try.

So, what's the most non-threatening or demanding way to inquire about this? I'm thinking I should keep it simple and honest and see what happens?

Ie. Hey, how have you been? I have not heard from you since getting off the boat but it seems like you've kept yourself busy too! Anyway, I'm not the best with these things or the hottest item in the world but I was wondering if we could keep in touch for a while and see how things go? I definitely enjoyed your company a lot and didn't really know how to express it properly at the time so I am doing so now? How about it? Rejection is cool too. I'll stay tough."

Lol... am I really doing this....

Alternatively I just send this: http://youtu.be/MXlAxKjD22M Image
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Agree with Gnoff.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Krys wrote:I don't think he's a forum member here or on fb, but if he reads this and decided to let me know what he thinks I'd be cool with that. I don't wanna be rejected any more than the next person, but its better to be rejected honestly than to get into a relationship based on lies or nothing at all. That's not even what I'm after... I would be content with the chance to get to know him better in our own country lol *hint*. Sucks getting cut off to go home when another couple days may have made all the difference. Argh.

(My back REALLY did hurt, I would have taken you back to your cabin and went to town if it wasn't for that one stupid little thing, darnit :cry:... and my level of intoxication onbroad also played a role in my bad judgement in not making intentions known to you in a clearer way :stagger:. This is totally one of those missed opportunities that I'm kicking myself for now. *sigh* anyway, it was just nerve plus the inability to bend over... not you... :shock: :P )

Don't beat yourself up over the regret, its a silly cycle you can get trapped in. Just consider it as seed planting (exactly what I tell Joey, all the time). Whether this one eventually blooms perhaps on the next cruise or at a different festival - or perhaps you might luck out with a different "flower" altogether, just roll with it and don't get stressed out about it. These things (especially when you are dealing with distance) you don't want to be too agressive with, especially right off the hop. Slow. Delicate. And slow again.

Metal festivals are about metal and if you want action/romance paired with it: seed planting (cause that's all you'll really have time for anyways what with all the metal and all). Just be warned, shit can get scary and complicated when you plant too many seeds :? :lol:

Also: if it comes to fruition you'll have to tell either Joey or myself. Because then we can add you to our snowflake (basically a web of 70K relationships and hook ups, we're all so fucking incestuous in our 70K familty its insaaaaannneeee).
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Krys wrote:I suppose it is very possible that he is oblivious to what my likes and attempts at contact over fb mean, but my better judgement is telling me that he would have seen this by now and tried to reciprocate if the feeling was mutual :oops:. He may just not be a fb person though, so that's a good point... I just don't know. I guess I'm willing to let this 'simmer this on the back burner' for a while. I want to drunk message and just spill it so that he can say A. fuck yeah, so glad you told me! or B. Sorry, not interested. We had a good experience, let's not ruin it by wanting *more*. I can handle rejection, but this is a pretty perfect match up in my humble tipsy opinion... I don't <3 people too easily.

Ah yes the heart-spilling drunk texts...I'm the queen of those, by the way. I've never had one go wrong. Good people appreciate honesty, and the drunk part just makes it more lighthearted ;)

Second, I fell in love with someone on the cruise forum. We ended up going on the cruise together, moved in for a bit, did long distance for a long time. Ultimately we broke up, but I would have hated myself if I hadn't tried. He had no interest in me at first and I basically forced myself in :lol: So, I say go for it. Tell this person you think they're awesome and you'd like to keep in contact!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 pm

I still find it interesting how this cruise has always been 70000 tons of long distance relationships. Just another reason this is no regular fest.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Stained Class wrote:70000 tons of long distance relationships

God damn it, so true
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:46 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:

God damn it, so true

For sure. It's insane how many relationships have come out of these cruises
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:

God damn it, so true

For sure. It's insane how many relationships have come out of these cruises

o/

--
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:11 pm

It makes sense. You're in a place with other people of the relatively same socio-economic status with similar interests in the middle of paradise. The Love Boat, indeed.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Ecliptica wrote:It makes sense. You're in a place with other people of the relatively same socio-economic status with similar interests in the middle of paradise. The Love Boat, indeed.

And drunk.

--
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Ecliptica wrote:It makes sense. You're in a place with other people of the relatively same socio-economic status with similar interests in the middle of paradise. The Love Boat, indeed.

Yup. Hard to find people with similar interests around here.
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:16 pm

X-Thor wrote:

And drunk.

Drunk probably has the most to do with it :lol:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Every year I wish I was single on this thing. Except don't tell my girlfriend that.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:35 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Krys wrote:I don't think he's a forum member here or on fb, but if he reads this and decided to let me know what he thinks I'd be cool with that. I don't wanna be rejected any more than the next person, but its better to be rejected honestly than to get into a relationship based on lies or nothing at all. That's not even what I'm after... I would be content with the chance to get to know him better in our own country lol *hint*. Sucks getting cut off to go home when another couple days may have made all the difference. Argh.

Don't beat yourself up over the regret, its a silly cycle you can get trapped in. Just consider it as seed planting (exactly what I tell Joey, all the time). Whether this one eventually blooms perhaps on the next cruise or at a different festival - or perhaps you might luck out with a different "flower" altogether, just roll with it and don't get stressed out about it. These things (especially when you are dealing with distance) you don't want to be too agressive with, especially right off the hop. Slow. Delicate. And slow again.

Metal festivals are about metal and if you want action/romance paired with it: seed planting (cause that's all you'll really have time for anyways what with all the metal and all). Just be warned, shit can get scary and complicated when you plant too many seeds :? :lol:

Also: if it comes to fruition you'll have to tell either Joey or myself. Because then we can add you to our snowflake (basically a web of 70K relationships and hook ups, we're all so fucking incestuous in our 70K familty its insaaaaannneeee).

I see it more as all of us being incredibly homo for everyone else. I saw you all dancing in Boleros on the last night :gulp: :lol: .... Not to mention at the end of Living on a Prayer ring around the rosie style :ugeek: ... very metal. I had a good time drunkenly grabbing people and making them dance with me for one minute intervals.

But yeah... I don't really plant too many romatic seeds. I've been off the dating scene for more than 2 years now, and no one night stands or fuck friends in between... maybe I'm just going a little crazy here from those few perfect moments. Ocean drive was perfect on the first night. It truly was... and I know I was pretty drunk, but I just can't think of a time I connected with someone so electrically fast before this. I try and set it aside but I can't! I really gotta work on making contact with him for peace of mind. Why does it take a person so long to rationalize that they want someone? :oops:

Dare I say he seems like a target I should be gentle with. I don't wanna scare him off.

EDIT: so it's killing me and I must know... I finally sent a message to him on fb (I know, I was just being a pussy about it lol) and I should have an answer soon.... I'm kinda fearful but I feel like I was nice about it and it is what it is :shock:

Hey!

So, you might be thinking: why the message?? Well, I’m honestly not really sure what works for you. I’m just fumbling here, kinda nervous, but can I just say I think you are really awesome and I really enjoyed chilling with you in Miami, 70K and Mexico. I’d love to see you again sometime. Even if it was short-lived, I liked you a lot and I wasn’t too sure of it while on the boat plus I had a painful back problem (Or I might have been more forward with my interest in you). Anyway, I sincerely have not forgotten about you... No pressure at all (my intent isn’t to be creepy or annoying – say you’re not interested and I’ll get it), but if you’re ever in Ottawa definitely let me know in advance. I dig you a lot, but won’t be a bother if you’re not into me .

Hope you are doing well. Take care,

Krystyna M.

I'm freaking out a bit, but it's sent and I'm proud to have done something about my situation....

Hope he doesn't say anything rude now. Any good person would see that its an honest offer and admission of feelings.

DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN REALIZE HOW MAGICAL THIS CRUISE IS?!!?!? :shock: :lol:

Wish me luck.... and for the luck that he doesn't read this (unless he finds the effort I'm putting into this attractive, of course).
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Good luck! I think that was a good message. Damn, I'm really curious about who this guy is!

Ecliptica wrote:Every year I wish I was single on this thing. Except don't tell my girlfriend that.

Hopefully she doesn't read this forum :lol:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Krys wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

I see it more as all of us being incredibly homo for everyone else. I saw you all dancing in Boleros on the last night :gulp: :lol: .... Not to mention at the end of Living on a Prayer ring around the rosie style :ugeek: ... very metal. I had a good time drunkenly grabbing people and making them dance with me for one minute intervals.

But yeah... I don't really plant too many romatic seeds. I've been off the dating scene for more than 2 years now, and no one night stands or fuck friends in between... maybe I'm just going a little crazy here from those few perfect moments. Ocean drive was perfect on the first night. It truly was... and I know I was pretty drunk, but I just can't think of a time I connected with someone so electrically fast before this. I try and set it aside but I can't! I really gotta work on making contact with him for peace of mind. Why does it take a person so long to rationalize that they want someone? :oops:

Dare I say he seems like a target I should be gentle with. I don't wanna scare him off.

EDIT: so it's killing me and I must know... I finally sent a message to him on fb (I know, I was just being a pussy about it lol) and I should have an answer soon.... I'm kinda fearful but I feel like I was nice about it and it is what it is :shock:

Hey!

So, you might be thinking: why the message?? Well, I’m honestly not really sure what works for you. I’m just fumbling here, kinda nervous, but can I just say I think you are really awesome and I really enjoyed chilling with you in Miami, 70K and Mexico. I’d love to see you again sometime. Even if it was short-lived, I liked you a lot and I wasn’t too sure of it while on the boat plus I had a painful back problem (Or I might have been more forward with my interest in you). Anyway, I sincerely have not forgotten about you... No pressure at all (my intent isn’t to be creepy or annoying – say you’re not interested and I’ll get it), but if you’re ever in Ottawa definitely let me know in advance. I dig you a lot, but won’t be a bother if you’re not into me .

Hope you are doing well. Take care,

Krystyna M.

I'm freaking out a bit, but it's sent and I'm proud to have done something about my situation....

Hope he doesn't say anything rude now. Any good person would see that its an honest offer and admission of feelings.

DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN REALIZE HOW MAGICAL THIS CRUISE IS?!!?!? :shock: :lol:

Wish me luck.... and for the luck that he doesn't read this (unless he finds the effort I'm putting into this attractive, of course).

Nice!

Good luck!!! :beerbang: :beerbang:

--
Post Reply 8854 posts