Post Reply 8854 posts
Random bitching thread
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Random bitching thread

by klons » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Forest fires everywhere, sky is a smoky orange (quite cool, actually)... air quality a 10/10 (in the bad sense). Was lightly raining ash this morning.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:31 pm

mooyagi wrote:I hate cicadas. :bitch:

I hear that. They buzz nonstop here from like April to September. Then they molt and leave their exoskeletons everywhere :?
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Daenerys wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I hate cicadas. :bitch:

I hear that. They buzz nonstop here from like April to September. Then they molt and leave their exoskeletons everywhere :?

They divebombed us during a walk last night. They are everywhere this time of year.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Someone posted a beer mail picture and it had three bottles of Pliny that aren't mine :cry:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:47 pm

I got sick from lunch at work today and had to be sent home early
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:01 am

I got called into work today on my day off and when I got their they told me they did not need me.
    I told them you called me in, I am staying and stuck out the 12 hours. After about 4 hours I was wishing I had went back home.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:11 am

Needing money to pay for two cabins with no overtime is slightly difficult :bitch: :bitch:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    dlakavi_gusar
    Oiler

by dlakavi_gusar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:34 am

Random bitchin' question: How did you guys make those beautiful forum signatures, it keeps telling me I have a 255 chars limit. I hate char limits, obviously.
    10 of these bands will get me on 2017
    -/-Adrenaline-Mob-/-Apocalyptica-/-Avantasia-/-Axel-Rudi-Pell-/-Ayreon-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Civil-War-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Device-/-Disturbed-/-Dream-Theater-/-Edguy-/-Fear-Factory-/-Helloween-/-Kamelot-/-Manowar-/-Nightwish-/-Opeth-/-Pain-of-Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Russell-Allen-&-Jorn-Lande-/-Sisters-of-Mercy-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Symphony-X-/-Tarja-/-Therion-/-Within-Temptation-/-

2016. Survivor (2588)
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:40 am

dlakavi_gusar wrote:Random bitchin' question: How did you guys make those beautiful forum signatures, it keeps telling me I have a 255 chars limit. I hate char limits, obviously.

Put the text inside color or other tags and omit spaces.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:40 am

Here's my code:

70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: [color=#00FFFF]-Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Djerv-/-Evig.Natt-/-Fuel.for.Disaster-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leaves'.Eyes-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-The.Sirens-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Withem-[/color]

International Wishlist: [color=#80FF40]-Accept-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Аркона-/-Arven-/-Avantasia-/-Axxis-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Crimfall-/-Cripper-/-Dalriada-/[/color][color=#FFFFFF][b]-Delain-[/b][/color][color=#80FF40]/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter-/[/color][color=#FF0000]-Doro-[/color][color=#80FF40]/-Draconian-/[/color][color=#FFFFFF][b]-Dragonforce-[/b][/color][color=#80FF40]/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Haggard-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/[/color][color=#FF0000]-Helloween-[/color][color=#80FF40]/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Krypteria-/[/color][color=#FFFFFF][b]-Lacuna.Coil-[/b][/color][color=#80FF40]/-Lingua.Mortis.Orchestra-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Månegarm-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Невидь-/-Nightwish-/-November-7-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/[/color][color=#FF0000]-Queensrÿche-[/color][color=#80FF40]/-Rage-/-ReVamp-/[/color][color=#FF0000]-Sabaton-[/color][color=#80FF40]/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Sin7sinS-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/[/color][color=#FFFFFF][b]-Turisas-[/b][/color][color=#80FF40]/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/[/color][color=#FFFFFF][b]-Visions.of.Atlantis-[/b][/color][color=#80FF40]/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-[/color]
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    dlakavi_gusar
    Oiler

by dlakavi_gusar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:55 am

Brilliant stuff, thank you very much!

I'll have to find another reason to be bitchy about.
    10 of these bands will get me on 2017
    -/-Adrenaline-Mob-/-Apocalyptica-/-Avantasia-/-Axel-Rudi-Pell-/-Ayreon-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Civil-War-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Device-/-Disturbed-/-Dream-Theater-/-Edguy-/-Fear-Factory-/-Helloween-/-Kamelot-/-Manowar-/-Nightwish-/-Opeth-/-Pain-of-Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Russell-Allen-&-Jorn-Lande-/-Sisters-of-Mercy-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Symphony-X-/-Tarja-/-Therion-/-Within-Temptation-/-

2016. Survivor (2588)
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:29 am

I got kicked out of the Goatwhore show a couple of weeks ago by security because I was wrongfully accused of groping a couple of women. All I did was try to buy one of them a drink because I thought she was hot. I ended up not getting to see Goatwhore that night. I am so done metal chicks, they are all mental. :evil:
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:46 am

:(
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Disco wrote:I got kicked out of the Goatwhore show a couple of weeks ago by security because I was wrongfully accused of groping a couple of women. All I did was try to buy one of them a drink because I thought she was hot. I ended up not getting to see Goatwhore that night. I am so done metal chicks, they are all mental. :evil:

That's rough, dude. Does stuff like that happen often in Detroit?

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:15 pm

Kingslayer wrote:
    Disco wrote:I got kicked out of the Goatwhore show a couple of weeks ago by security because I was wrongfully accused of groping a couple of women. All I did was try to buy one of them a drink because I thought she was hot. I ended up not getting to see Goatwhore that night. I am so done metal chicks, they are all mental. :evil:

Not really. The lead security guy was a total dick and was throwing other people out of the show.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:49 am

Calgary transit sucks. I was an hour late for work today and I have to work through my lunch now :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:17 am

Kingslayer wrote:

That never works... never buy random chicks drinks. Why should you pay to have their audience? Seems like you are putting them on a pedestal, you don't know who they are. Why should you put someone else at a position of power?

Definitely don't bother trying to pick up women at a metal show. The show is already 90% male.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:48 am

At work.

Crappy day. Hungover. Super busy.

Why do people go on vacation with no money? Why do people bring children to Las Vegas? :bitch:

Deck ? 2020
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:46 am

I'm this close to calling it quits on dating altogether.
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:53 am

Whenever I have to call my health insurance company for something, I die a little inside :evil:

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:52 pm

My credit card is almost maxed out, so I have to go downtown tomorrow to buy my Greyhound ticket to Vancouver

biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:46 am

Melt Banana got cancelled because the venue closed :cry:

Deck ? 2020
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:00 pm

I have worked 20 straight days, 28 out of 30--give or take.

:trashdrink:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:09 am

Daenerys wrote:Whenever I have to call my health insurance company for something, I die a little inside :evil:

uh oh... nothing major I hope...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:04 am

Phoenix wrote:I'm this close to calling it quits on dating altogether.

What happened?
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:27 am

sageoftruth wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:I'm this close to calling it quits on dating altogether.

What happened?

Boyfriend was really trying my patience and refusing to cooperate. Though I think he finally realised he was making me angry and has been a lot better after I sat him down and made him talk about it.

I've had a really bad time with men and if this one fell apart over yet MORE inability for them to communicate with me, this would have been the last time I ever dated.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:24 am

I leant my friend money and it's now 8 days past the time she said she would pay me back.

Fuck being nice to people and fuck helping them out.

Deck ? 2020
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:08 am

metalmaciejmetal wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:

That never works... never buy random chicks drinks. Why should you pay to have their audience? Seems like you are putting them on a pedestal, you don't know who they are. Why should you put someone else at a position of power?

Definitely don't bother trying to pick up women at a metal show. The show is already 90% male.

Yup. Exactly. As a general rule, I never buy the first round for anyone I don't know.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:34 am

Why the fuck can't I ever have a development environment that actually works? Every day, I could be getting shit done, and every day, I'm fighting with this horseshit and can't get a sysadmin to fucking fix it properly.

And why do the bosses just roll into town expecting everyone to party with them every other night? I have a puppy now, I can't leave him home all day and night, and the owner doesn't want him in the office because allergies but then bitches that I don't spend all night dining and clubbing with the company. Has anyone ever been so pissed about being offered free food and liquor before? Because I'm totally pissed. I'm an employee, not a member of the boss's fucking entourage.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:35 pm

SaraMarie wrote:Why the fuck can't I ever have a development environment that actually works? Every day, I could be getting shit done, and every day, I'm fighting with this horseshit and can't get a sysadmin to fucking fix it properly.

And why do the bosses just roll into town expecting everyone to party with them every other night? I have a puppy now, I can't leave him home all day and night, and the owner doesn't want him in the office because allergies but then bitches that I don't spend all night dining and clubbing with the company. Has anyone ever been so pissed about being offered free food and liquor before? Because I'm totally pissed. I'm an employee, not a member of the boss's fucking entourage.

Pretty much anything offered to me that takes up my time rubs me the wrong way if I've made plans and didn't get an advance warning about it.
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:27 pm

The company that manages our building put out a notice (AFTER 5pm, because it wasn't there when I left work) that they would be testing the fire alarm system today. It started at lunch. There are now bright flashing lights in the hallways, occasional alarms... and they're playing horrible soul music over the speakers?

It's quickly going south, is what I'm getting at.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm

My PC is all most full and having to remove great albums off too make room for new stuff sucks!!! well, they will move to an EHD
    Good Bye Machine Head, Primus, Pearl Jam, Nirvania, Mushroomhead, Ulver, Disincarnate, Pestilence, COC, High on Fire, Exodus, Exhorder, Flotsam and Jetsam, Terror 2000, Lawnmower deth, GorGuts, Demolition Hammer, and many Others :cry:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Azazel101 wrote:My PC is all most full and having to remove great albums off too make room for new stuff sucks!!! well, they will move to an EHD
    Good Bye Machine Head, Primus, Pearl Jam, Nirvania, Mushroomhead, Ulver, Disincarnate, Pestilence, COC, High on Fire, Exodus, Exhorder, Flotsam and Jetsam, Terror 2000, Lawnmower deth, GorGuts, Demolition Hammer, and many Others :cry:

After living with so many men (porn) I got tired of buying laptops every year, Black Friday at Best Buy. I got a T3 for $20. 16 movies and who knows how many CDs, it's not even close to full. Came with its own virus protection installed.

Ok. My bitching:
    Work, pay me more money. You want five star service? How about five star pay? I need another 2k to get my buddy onbroad!!!

Deck ? 2020
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:08 am

biertroll wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:My PC is all most full and having to remove great albums off too make room for new stuff sucks!!! well, they will move to an EHD

After living with so many men (porn) I got tired of buying laptops every year, Black Friday at Best Buy. I got a T3 for $20. 16 movies and who knows how many CDs, it's not even close to full. Came with its own virus protection installed.

Ok. My bitching:
    Work, pay me more money. You want five star service? How about five star pay? I need another 2k to get my buddy onbroad!!!
    I do need to upgrade as I just removed Helmet, Type o Negative, Death Angel, The Accused, Sepultura, STP, Iced Earth, Morgoth, Immolation, Hatebreed, Winter, Death Breath:cry: and more
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:38 pm

Why do they make the back cover of cell phones IMPOSSIBLE to remove? I dropped my phone and now the screen is just a pixelated snowstorm and I can't get the battery out to reset it or turn it off :cry: :evil:

biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:03 am

No announcements!! :bitch:

Deck ? 2020
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Daenerys wrote:Why do they make the back cover of cell phones IMPOSSIBLE to remove? I dropped my phone and now the screen is just a pixelated snowstorm and I can't get the battery out to reset it or turn it off :cry: :evil:

I can teach you how to do it with just a guitar pick
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Major storms in Calgary the last couple days

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:16 pm

Kingslayer wrote:Major storms in Calgary the last couple days

THE WORST.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:33 pm

Secret Flying posted a deal from LAX to Chicago $136 roundtrip, so that's like $250/300 rt from Vegas. For Blind Guardian the day before King Diamond in Vegas, shit would be nuts. No sleep to do both. Balls. :bitch:

Deck ? 2020
Post Reply 8854 posts