Re: Random bitching thread

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:59 pm

exactly. And you're welcome :)
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 pm

I ate way too much ice cream. Ben and Jerry, I both love and hate you all at once
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:46 pm

yum! what flavor? I like the chocolate chip cookie dough
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:48 pm

KDibildox wrote:yum! what flavor? I like the chocolate chip cookie dough

That one's sitting in my freezer just begging to be attacked :lol:

I had a battle with Peanut Butter Cup with a little help from my friends Cool Whip and Sundae Syrup
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:48 pm

mooyagi wrote:I ate way too much ice cream. Ben and Jerry, I both love and hate you all at once

DUDE! good idea.

brb, ice cream time.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:50 pm

*drool*

hm... peanut butter is good, but dark chocolate peanut butter is soooooo much better!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:52 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Image

Damn! I guess my presence in the forum will have to wait. (Clicks onto youtube and enters "tfs abridged").
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 pm

KDibildox wrote:*drool*

hm... peanut butter is good, but dark chocolate peanut butter is soooooo much better!

Peanut butter CUP. Is there a normal peanut butter?
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:10 pm

well I wasn't talking about ice cream anymore. The words peanut butter triggered my love for chocolate peanut butter (sans ice cream, haha)
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:11 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:*drool*

Peanut butter CUP. Is there a normal peanut butter?

Keep this up and I'm going to slip into an ice cream deprivation coma.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:27 pm

I'll bitch about the weather. For this week it's been over 25°C here in Finland and yesterday it got over 30°C. Yes, it's nice to have sunshine and all, but wouldn't it be enough if the temperature stayed around 20°C?

I can't sleep because it's too hot even in the nighttime and partly because of the 20 hours a day sunlight we get at this time of the year.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Ah, I feel your pain, though here we've been hitting 40ºC. I hate hot weather :evil:
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Memnoch wrote:I'll bitch about the weather. For this week it's been over 25°C here in Finland and yesterday it got over 30°C. Yes, it's nice to have sunshine and all, but wouldn't it be enough if the temperature stayed around 20°C?

I can't sleep because it's too hot even in the nighttime and partly because of the 20 hours a day sunlight we get at this time of the year.

It got to 100 F yesterday here in Tennessee... I would love the weather where you are!! Don't complain!
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:31 pm

(and humid as fuck)
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Memnoch wrote:I'll bitch about the weather. For this week it's been over 25°C here in Finland and yesterday it got over 30°C. Yes, it's nice to have sunshine and all, but wouldn't it be enough if the temperature stayed around 20°C?

We have 20+ hours of daylight where I am too. I'm having issues sleeping because of it too. Damn Arctic Circle!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:33 pm

that's 37'sºC (100 F, I mean)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:38 pm

KDibildox wrote:well I wasn't talking about ice cream anymore. The words peanut butter triggered my love for chocolate peanut butter (sans ice cream, haha)

Now how am I supposed to know your mind wandered aimlessly from ice cream to peanut butter? The hell's going on up in that head of yours?

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Mid 60sF with no humidity here :D A few clouds but they go away by lunchtime
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Deathbringer wrote:

It got to 100 F yesterday here in Tennessee... I would love the weather where you are!! Don't complain!

Well, you know, 25°C is considered a heat here and we usually get 10 days a year over 25°C, and almost never in June. I'd rather have -25°C than +25°C.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:02 pm

That's pretty badass. I would like to move out of this place.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:41 am

Yet another morning where I have woken up so damn angry and frustrated that I could kick through a wall (as per Inquisitor's advice, at least I guess I've moved on from wanting to punch them from a sensible "ouch" point of view :lol: ).
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 am

I feel like I've had to break out the Queen Bitch attitude with so many people over the last few days. From the pregnant Cuban fast talking billing lady at the dentist's office, to the vacant stares and frustrated sighs of the Panera Bread empolyees. I consider myself fairly articulate. I have been told by many different people that I have no problem expressing myself clearly. In fact, that's why I'm usually the one who places orders for lunch or dinner anywhere. I like to be polite and smile while interacting with others, until forced to be firm or else get ripped off or misunderstood. So many people simply do not even listen when they ask me things. Then they get upset if there is a misunderstanding, or if I ask them to restate something. Don't tell me I'm wrong when I try to correct you about what I ordered or what services I agreed to purchase.

Listen. It's hard sometimes, there are distractions. But if you're on the receiving end of a business transaction (dentsists, lunch eateries), you damned well had better STFU long enough to figure out what your paying customer wants. I will not accept being treated like a bitch when I have to have someone restate or correct something because they didn't listen the first time. I like to keep things simple. If you don't like dealing with customers, get a different job. Just be glad I really am NOT Queen Bitch, because she would be raging to owners, doctors, managers and everyone else about your 'tude and incompetence when it's time to pay their establishment. Just because she had a few extra minutes to kill and wanted to take your job with 'em. Yeah. Be glad I am NOT that person and be thankful for my continued business.

Also noted: Yesterday on the ride home from work, only 3 people used turn signals (yes, THREE. I counted the ones who did since it was much less to count) during my entire 20 minute drive home. They weren't even out of state tags, so there's no freakin' excuse. I hope you hit something someday while you're coasting through three lanes of traffic out of nowhere, giving no warning to anyone else. Baboons could figure out a turn signal, I'm sure. OK. Back to work. :beerwink: TGIF!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:53 am

Wow, and I thought New England was bad with regards to manners. That's definitely the sort of thing that I've wanted to bitch about for a long time. Both Mooyagi and a few others from home know how rattled I get at simple things like refusing to watch for cars when crossing the street, or refusing to watch for pedestrians when approaching crosswalks.

Anyway, don't let that change you. Being kind and courteous to others gives you the right to expect it from them. The more considerate you are, the less likely you'll find yourself becoming the very monster you decry (I hate it when that happens).
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:well I wasn't talking about ice cream anymore. The words peanut butter triggered my love for chocolate peanut butter (sans ice cream, haha)

Now how am I supposed to know your mind wandered aimlessly from ice cream to peanut butter? The hell's going on up in that head of yours?

Sometimes I wonder the same thing :lol:

Marlo: what happened?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:32 am

This line stretches 4 blocks... PISS!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:33 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:This line stretches 4 blocks... PISS!!!

Line for what?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 am

mooyagi wrote:

Line for what?

Casting for thugs/prisoners/prison guards/etc for the new Batman movie... I want to be a street thug
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Line for what?

Casting for thugs/prisoners/prison guards/etc for the new Batman movie... I want to be a street thug

:lol: Wouldn't starting a street fight while in line be a good way for the casting team to notice you? I say do it!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:47 am

mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Line for what?

:lol: Wouldn't starting a street fight while in line be a good way for the casting team to notice you? I say do it!

I'll just start with the casting director.. then stop "...and scene!"

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:53 pm

and action!

I was an extra in the Legend of Zorro movie, which sucked, I know, but I even manage to appear in the movie for about half a second :headbanger: my name didn't make the credits :lol:

So my bitching is about going to work tomorrow. Grrrrr, I hate my schedule of working Sunday through Thursday, and this week I worked Friday, so one day off. Though that I can't complain about, since I did it to trade a day with my vacation starting next Friday. Going home, yay!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:58 pm

KDibildox wrote:and action!

I was an extra in the Legend of Zorro movie, which sucked, I know, but I even manage to appear in the movie for about half a second :headbanger: my name didn't make the credits :lol:

So my bitching is about going to work tomorrow. Grrrrr, I hate my schedule of working Sunday through Thursday, and this week I worked Friday, so one day off. Though that I can't complain about, since I did it to trade a day with my vacation starting next Friday. Going home, yay!

yeah, if I'm in it my name won't make the credits... I'm not even doin' it for the cash (though I'll take their measly minimum wage)... I pretty much just doin' it for the fun (and my niece and nephew would get a kick out of it!)

you have a still of your zorro moment?

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:20 pm

hm...... not currently, I'd have to find it and I need to get to bed soon, but it's within the first 5 minutes
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Hungover,,,, and the Canadian Formula1 GrandPrix is on rain stoppage...
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Hungover,,,, and the Canadian Formula1 GrandPrix is on rain stoppage...

How was the Samandriel show?
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:43 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:Hungover,,,, and the Canadian Formula1 GrandPrix is on rain stoppage...

How was the Samandriel show?

I am hungover--so it was great! LOL
    Jake played two tunes including the last song(It was their singer Doneka's last show) which was Valhalla from Blind Guardian--with their stand in singer--so there were 7 on stage fro that song-pretty awesome.
    Anika took photos.. I took a few--all crap!! :roll:

Amazing how many cruise people between Edm and Calgary there were. Met one more last- Lindsay Grimm she also went to the Maryland Death Fest-
    yay- race is going to start! 3 rd beer..... :beerwink:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Amazing how many cruise people between Edm and Calgary there were. Met one more last- Lindsay Grimm she also went to the Maryland Death Fest-
    yay- race is going to start! 3 rd beer..... :beerwink:

Oh its crazy isn't it? When I went up to Edmontonia with Joey for the Kataklysm show I met about 12 people that had been on the cruise (shots haaaad to be done lol) and there are a lot here in Calgary too! Heck I met three others just at a bar once that were onbroad, wasn't even a metal show.

Albertans = WIN
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 am

Here's the encore song from that show I played with Samandriel.... bit of a fun cover!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVQNAileiqc

Please check out my band

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:57 am

viathyn wrote:Here's the encore song from that show I played with Samandriel.... bit of a fun cover!

SIIIICK!!
    Doesn't belong in the bitching thread though...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 am

Stained Class wrote:
    viathyn wrote:Here's the encore song from that show I played with Samandriel.... bit of a fun cover!

SIIIICK!!
    Doesn't belong in the bitching thread though...

haha but it was in reply to the posts above about Jaimie being hungover haha

Please check out my band

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 am

Stained Class wrote:

SIIIICK!!
    Belongs in every thread though...

Fixed
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Post Reply 8854 posts