Post Reply 8854 posts
Random bitching thread
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:18 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:That must be it! :lol:

    Why did I get boarding zone 5 if I checked in exactly 24 hrs before the flight and have a seat in row 13? Wah.... At least I only have a backpack with me so if all the over head space is taken it'll fit under my seat.

    Also, there's a kind of annoying guy who I catch staring at meevery time I look up. Grrr. Maybe I'm just in his direct line of sight but it's still awkward


    He's in the mood for tacos ;)

    Lol, well he is going to Mexico, so I'm sure he'll find some cheap and tasty on the streets :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21273
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by mooyagi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:21 pm

    KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:That must be it! :lol:

    Why did I get boarding zone 5 if I checked in exactly 24 hrs before the flight and have a seat in row 13? Wah.... At least I only have a backpack with me so if all the over head space is taken it'll fit under my seat.

    Also, there's a kind of annoying guy who I catch staring at meevery time I look up. Grrr. Maybe I'm just in his direct line of sight but it's still awkward


    He's in the mood for tacos ;)

    Lol, well he is going to Mexico, so I'm sure he'll find some cheap and tasty on the streets :lol:


    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 648
    Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:20 pm
    Location: Sydney, Australia

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by Fatum11 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:22 pm

    I'm tempted to unplug my earphones and start a music war with the boys on the other side of the partition at work :twisted:

    If only the charity group didn't sit behind me :roll:
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
  • User avatar
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3624
    Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Contact:

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by AlaskaRachel » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:30 pm

    Well I fell asleep way too early tonight, then woke up 2 hours later, wide awake, when I normally go to sleep. So I'll be up all night again :evil:
    I guess on the bright side, I'll make a lot of headway in my book...
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by MadameLePink » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:07 am

    My throat is so sore after all the screaming, drinking, smoking, partying of the last two weeks :( I think I'm getting sick.

    I also have a post Tuska depression, I don't want to work, I want to go back to Finland :cry:

    No more festivals this summer, no interesting concerts until october, the weather sucks... I feel so miserable today :(
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3624
    Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Contact:

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:33 am

    MadameLePink wrote:My throat is so sore after all the screaming, drinking, smoking, partying of the last two weeks :( I think I'm getting sick.

    I also have a post Tuska depression, I don't want to work, I want to go back to Finland :cry:

    No more festivals this summer, no interesting concerts until october, the weather sucks... I feel so miserable today :(

    I'm so jealous that you have such easy access to these amazing concerts. I was in a horrible funk after I saw Ensiferum and Finntroll, so I can't imagine what post-Tuska funk is like.
    You can just spend you time on the forum all day! Like me! :mrgreen:
    (I don't have interesting concerts until October either...)
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by MadameLePink » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:40 am

    AlaskaRachel wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:My throat is so sore after all the screaming, drinking, smoking, partying of the last two weeks :( I think I'm getting sick.

    I also have a post Tuska depression, I don't want to work, I want to go back to Finland :cry:

    No more festivals this summer, no interesting concerts until october, the weather sucks... I feel so miserable today :(

    I'm so jealous that you have such easy access to these amazing concerts. I was in a horrible funk after I saw Ensiferum and Finntroll, so I can't imagine what post-Tuska funk is like.
    You can just spend you time on the forum all day! Like me! :mrgreen:
    (I don't have interesting concerts until October either...)


    Yes, I guess I'll drown my sorrows in this forum :mrgreen: :heavydrink:

    I just found out that there's a small festival in november in Germany with Ensiferum, Moonsorrow and Týr, so my mind is already planning :cool: But I hate the fact that there's never anything good in Denmark. It costs lots of money to have to travel out of the country every time!
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    Maso
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 162
    Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:50 pm
    Location: HELLsinki, Finland

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by Maso » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:56 am

    Post Tuska depression :(
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

    Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by MadameLePink » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 am

    We should all go to post Tuska counselling :mrgreen:
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by MadameLePink » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 am

    gnoff wrote:Haha!

    Well you see doc, I want to get drunk with a bunch of metalheads, listening to random bands and generally taking not very good care of myself. What's wrong with my?
    Well, you clearly go to too few festivals, get a ticket ASAP!


    Exactly :mrgreen:

    The social security system should pay for our festival tickets in order to keep us healthy and happy ;)
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 648
    Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:20 pm
    Location: Sydney, Australia

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by Fatum11 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:03 am

    Awww sounds like you guys had such an awesome time! I'm so jealous.
    I wish we could move Australia closer to Europe.
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by MadameLePink » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 am

    Fatum11 wrote: I wish we could move Australia closer to Europe.


    That would be nice :mrgreen: I love Australia and I would like to be able to go more often and it would help if it was closer ;)
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KevinP » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 am

    MadameLePink wrote:
    Fatum11 wrote: I wish we could move Australia closer to Europe.


    That would be nice :mrgreen: I love Australia and I would like to be able to go more often and it would help if it was closer ;)


    Further proof you are a closet Vegemite fan :beerwink:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by MadameLePink » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 am

    KevinP wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:
    Fatum11 wrote: I wish we could move Australia closer to Europe.


    That would be nice :mrgreen: I love Australia and I would like to be able to go more often and it would help if it was closer ;)


    Further proof you are a closet Vegemite fan :beerwink:


    No way :mrgreen: The first time I went to Australia, I had heard of this vegemite and was curious, so one of my friends made me taste it and I was quite disappointed, so I am quite happy with it being banned in Denmark :beerwink:
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KevinP » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:32 am

    MadameLePink wrote:No way :mrgreen: The first time I went to Australia, I had heard of this vegemite and was curious, so one of my friends made me taste it and I was quite disappointed, so I am quite happy with it being banned in Denmark :beerwink:


    Me thinks all that hair dye has fucked up your taste buds. You'll try it on the cruise and like it. Consider that a fact :beerwink:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 477
    Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:37 am
    Location: Emmeloord, The Netherlands

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by Digimortal » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:34 am

    *pictures Kevin forcing Vegemite down everybody's throat during boarding*
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KevinP » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:35 am

    Digimortal wrote:*pictures Kevin forcing Vegemite down everybody's throat during BROADING*
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 477
    Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:37 am
    Location: Emmeloord, The Netherlands

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by Digimortal » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:38 am

    Still need to get that into my system :P
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by MadameLePink » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:42 am

    Kevin will be so bloody annoying on the boat... if it wasn't because of all the other nice people and the bands, I'd probably decide to stay home just to avoid him :lol:
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 477
    Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:37 am
    Location: Emmeloord, The Netherlands

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by Digimortal » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:48 am

    MadameLePink wrote:Kevin will be so bloody annoying...I'd probably just avoid him :lol:

    fixed
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KevinP » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 am

    MadameLePink wrote:Kevin will be so bloody annoying on the boat... if it wasn't because of all the other nice people and the bands, I'd probably decide to stay home just to avoid him :lol:


    I love you too :heavydrink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2899
    Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 am
    Location: Dallas

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by EvilDan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:16 am

    So I turned on my tv this morning, heard a really loud pop, and it's announcing that "I am not working". FUCK! :evil: It only last 4 years. :evil:

    So I'm off to replace my 65". Not sure if I'll go with something smaller and more temporary, or go big again, or go 3D. All I know was that I didn't plan on dropping $2500 today. :cry:

    Add another $100 for beer. :party:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

    Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • User avatar
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1851
    Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am
    Location: Lambertville, MI / Toledo, OH

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by Bentz! » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 am

    EvilDan wrote:So I turned on my tv this morning, heard a really loud pop, and it's announcing that "I am not working". FUCK! :evil: It only last 4 years. :evil:

    So I'm off to replace my 65". Not sure if I'll go with something smaller and more temporary, or go big again, or go 3D. All I know was that I didn't plan on dropping $2500 today. :cry:

    Add another $100 for beer. :party:

    Damn! They don't make 'em like they used to....

    I got distracted this morning and forgot to put gel in the hair before heading off to work. Now my hairs are all standing up and fuzzy and shit. At least it is soft...
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KevinP » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am

    Bentz! wrote:I got distracted this morning and forgot to put gel in the hair before heading off to work. Now my hairs are all standing up and fuzzy and shit. At least it is soft...


    when did you get all power metally on us and turn into Jakey boy ?
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by Stained Class » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:56 am

    KevinP wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:I got distracted this morning and forgot to put gel in the hair before heading off to work. Now my hairs are all standing up and fuzzy and shit. At least it is soft...


    when did you get all power metally on us and turn into Jakey boy ?

    Some people have hair. Even non power metal weenies.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KevinP » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 am

    Stained Class wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:I got distracted this morning and forgot to put gel in the hair before heading off to work. Now my hairs are all standing up and fuzzy and shit. At least it is soft...


    when did you get all power metally on us and turn into Jakey boy ?

    Some people have hair. Even non power metal weenies.


    broads and power weenies use hair gel, etc. Everyone else goes au naturale
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by Stained Class » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 am

    KevinP wrote:broads and power weenies use hair gel, etc. Everyone else goes au naturale

    :roll: Sometimes I just don't get your logic. I'll let Bentz defend himself on this one.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by viathyn » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:19 am

    Yeah, definitely! haha.


    Not all of us are blessed with easy-going long hair. With the power of the mighty hair product, I will vanguish the frizz dragon to rescue and woo the fair dame. I would rather impress the ladies with some shredding as my curls fall deftly past my shoulders than wank away with some scale runs as they run in fear from the 'fro of DOOM.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KDibildeaux » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:23 am

    I just let my hair do what ever it wants :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by Stained Class » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 am

    KDibildox wrote:I just let my hair do what ever it wants :lol:

    Lies!
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KDibildeaux » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:27 am

    Nope. It's straight as a stick and any hairdo I attemp slides out so why bother trying :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KDibildeaux » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:29 am

    KDibildox wrote:Nope. It's straight as a stick and any hairdo I attemp slides out so why bother trying :lol:

    Plus I wear a hard hat at work, so one more reason not to bother haha
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by viathyn » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:35 am

    KDibildox wrote:I just let my hair do what ever it wants :lol:

    See, you're one of those ones who's got it easy (as long as you like straight hair, I guess.)
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KDibildeaux » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:37 am

    Yup, it's nice to have low maint hair haha though I wouldn't mind it being thicker
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2021
    Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm
    Location: Boston, MA

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by sageoftruth » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:01 am

    I usually use gel once a week. I don't feel the need to maintain it 7 days a week, kind of like showering. :twisted:
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by vikingbitch » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:38 am

    My brain is melting. My work stuff is ridiculously insane. Absolutely stupid the amount of hours I've been putting in lately too. Its nice feeling appreciated for it but the load is just never ending and I have NO FREAKING IDEA what I'm doing with some stuff that I'm covering for one person on holidays. Barely trained on any of it. Its month end. JULY month end. Just basically trying to stay afloat at the moment. Damn it. Oh my poor brain :cry:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    WizardBear
    Oiler
    Posts: 19
    Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:23 am

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by WizardBear » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:03 pm

    Me am cast big spell to vacate fish from me river and into me cave, but spell am go wrong and fish am go to witchbear. witchbear am me mortal enemy.
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by KevinP » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:05 pm

    vikingbitch wrote:My brain is melting. My work stuff is ridiculously insane. Absolutely stupid the amount of hours I've been putting in lately too. Its nice feeling appreciated for it but the load is just never ending and I have NO FREAKING IDEA what I'm doing with some stuff that I'm covering for one person on holidays. Barely trained on any of it. Its month end. JULY month end. Just basically trying to stay afloat at the moment. Damn it. Oh my poor brain :cry:


    You know what helps? Quitting smoking bitch!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21273
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by mooyagi » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:50 pm

    KDibildox wrote:I wouldn't mind it being thicker


    Aw, is Witch Bear's magic wand a little less impressive than you were hoping for?
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: Random bitching thread

    by vikingbitch » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:08 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:My brain is melting. My work stuff is ridiculously insane. Absolutely stupid the amount of hours I've been putting in lately too. Its nice feeling appreciated for it but the load is just never ending and I have NO FREAKING IDEA what I'm doing with some stuff that I'm covering for one person on holidays. Barely trained on any of it. Its month end. JULY month end. Just basically trying to stay afloat at the moment. Damn it. Oh my poor brain :cry:


    You know what helps? Quitting smoking bitch!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


    I'm starting to sympathize with the power metal weenies. My own personal Kevin sized troll :roll:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
Post Reply 8854 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests