Post Reply 8854 posts
Random bitching thread
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Random bitching thread

by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:42 pm

mooyagi wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YES!!! :headbanger:

she really does make that face too

Don't know, perhaps I'll have to get a second opinion, perhaps maybe a third as well just to be safe :twisted:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

Don't know, perhaps I'll have to get a second opinion, perhaps maybe a third as well just to be safe :twisted:

Huh?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:49 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

Huh?

Are your ballerina slippers on too tight? To tell me if I make that face :P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:49 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Don't know, perhaps I'll have to get a second opinion, perhaps maybe a third as well just to be safe :twisted:

Huh?

Are your ballerina slippers on too tight? To tell me if I make that face :P

What? You are making absolutely no sense right now :roll:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:52 pm

mooyagi wrote:What? You are making absolutely no sense right now :roll:

Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Paying bills right now...... one of my least favorite things to do?

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Paying bills right now...... one of my least favorite things to do?

Ugh, I did that yesterday. Bye bye bank account :evil: Fucking hate that shit.
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Yeah, the money comes in and goes out... I like paying the one's more on tangible things and the ones that the balance goes down.....

Hate the ones like phone, electric, water, car insurance, cable... shit that never ever will stop but you have to keep paying until the day you die.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Yeah, the money comes in and goes out... I like paying the one's more on tangible things and the ones that the balance goes down.....

Hate the ones like phone, electric, water, car insurance, cable... shit that never ever will stop but you have to keep paying until the day you die.

Yeah, that's why I have a prepaid phone :mrgreen: I hate talking on the phone, so at least this way I only pay for what I use.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Yeah, the money comes in and goes out... I like paying the one's more on tangible things and the ones that the balance goes down.....

My big one right now is student loans. If I didn't have those I'd have a lot more freedom :evil:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:03 pm

EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 am

KDibildox wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:When ever I decide to change jobs I think I'll take a month or two off and travel

I'm on year number 4. :shock:

Off from work?

Yeah, I effectively retired (yes, at a very young age) when I left EA Tiburon in Orlando. It's been really nice to do what I want, when I want. However, I'm starting to get the itch to get back into things. I'll probably just do some contract or consulting so that I can keep my freedom. Or I may start another company to work on some ideas I have.

Then again, maybe I'll wait until 2013 (in case the world ends), so I don't waste time working when I could be having fun. ;)
    Last edited by EvilDan on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 am

EvilDan wrote:Yeah, I effectively retired (yes, at a very young age) when I left EA Tiburon in Orlando. It's been really nice to do what I want, when I want. However, I'm starting to get the itch to get back into things. I'll probably just do some contract or consulting so that I can keep my freedom. Or I may start another company to work on some ideas I have.

Then again, maybe I'll wait until 2013 (in case the world ends), so I don't waste time working when I could be having fun. ;)

you're my hero, yet I also hate and despise you at the same time for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn one can dream though :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:29 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:I'm just going to ignore him for a while. I'm taking the lazy approach.

What a monumental waste of time for both of you. It does nothing but extend things, eventually escalating things, when it can all be handled quickly and with comparatively little fuss.

I don't understand this aspect of female psychology. However, I think differently than most men. I don't like the games, and I don't chase. I'm a big fan of women that take some initiative. Women are either interested, or they're not. I don't like wasting time. So if I'm the only one working at it, I'm gone. Both partners need to make an effort for things to work.
    /rant

Strangely, a couple of years ago, I did date my very first girlfriend again for a while.

EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:30 am

KevinP wrote:you're my hero, yet I also hate and despise you at the same time for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I get a lot of this. :lol: :lol:

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:39 am

EvilDan wrote:
    KevinP wrote:you're my hero, yet I also hate and despise you at the same time for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I get a lot of this. :lol: :lol:

I don't want to pry too much, but wasn't aware that EA paid that much you could retire that early in life on. From all I heard they were essentially slave drivers (kinda like most game companies it seems these days).

And if you're under a legal NDA I read you loud and clear :lol: :heavydrink: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 am

EvilDan wrote:Yeah, I effectively retired (yes, at a very young age) when I left EA Tiburon in Orlando. It's been really nice to do what I want, when I want. However, I'm starting to get the itch to get back into things. I'll probably just do some contract or consulting so that I can keep my freedom. Or I may start another company to work on some ideas I have.

Wow Dan - that's so awesome re your retirement and your freedom! :cheers: If you don't mind me asking - how old are you? I've been at my job 22 years and could effectively retire in 6 years if there is another "buyout" - that way I'd have the max pension for the rest of my life (I'd be paid annually 80% of the average of my last 5 years' salary). It's cool to think about, but I'm going to wait and see how I feel when the time comes. I really LOVE my job and I suspect I will really miss it once I leave.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:21 am

mooyagi wrote:Image

I heard about this. Naturally, a bunch of China hate sprung up from that. Some people are just content to judge an entire country based on something 1/1,000,000,000 of the population did. I'd consider it a step up from the time when they used to throw baby girls down wells to avoid paying a dowry. :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:55 am

sageoftruth wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Image

I heard about this. Naturally, a bunch of China hate sprung up from that. Some people are just content to judge an entire country based on something 1/1,000,000,000 of the population did. I'd consider it a step up from the time when they used to throw baby girls down wells to avoid paying a dowry. :lol:

In China the gamer couple sells their kids... in the States the gamer couple allows their kid to starve to death in its crib... at least the sold children are still alive
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:06 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:

In China the gamer couple sells their kids... in the States the gamer couple allows their kid to starve to death in its crib... at least the sold children are still alive

Good point. Still, according to the article I read, they weren't just running from responsibility. They were actually breeding children to produce money. If this was just another case of, "Oops! I had a baby, what am I going to do now?" then selling them would probably be preferable to neglect, but instead, we have a couple going at it in bed with dollar signs in their eyes.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:17 am

Sort of like surrogates
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:57 am

Laura wrote:Wow Dan - that's so awesome re your retirement and your freedom! :cheers: If you don't mind me asking - how old are you? I've been at my job 22 years and could effectively retire in 6 years if there is another "buyout" - that way I'd have the max pension for the rest of my life (I'd be paid annually 80% of the average of my last 5 years' salary). It's cool to think about, but I'm going to wait and see how I feel when the time comes. I really LOVE my job and I suspect I will really miss it once I leave.

While I don't mind answering my age, I'd kinda (selfishly) like to hold off on that. (And today's my birthday, so I could have answered differently yesterday. :P ) I worked for a couple of different companies for about 13 years after I graduated from college. Dutifully saved for retirement from the very beginning, and my CPAs have really helped me grow my money. I've definitely scaled back my lifestyle, but I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

KevinP wrote:I don't want to pry too much, but wasn't aware that EA paid that much you could retire that early in life on. From all I heard they were essentially slave drivers (kinda like most game companies it seems these days).

EA paid me the least I had made in over a decade. I made much better money in telecom and broadband, where I was able to secure several patents. I went purely because it was a game company, and I'd be working on the games that I loved. However, it was grueling. Everything that could go wrong, did, and I still have fantasies about going to Vancouver to... punish... a "superior". So miserable he made my life. Plus, I worked for Global Online, which means I supported every game that had multiplayer. With EA being as large as it is, there is ALWAYS a game being released, so I was constantly (a full year) under a mandatory 80-100 hour work week, plus mandatory weekends. This is very different than say the Madden team, who has a 2-3 month crunch like that. (Obviously, this was a huge contributing factor to the way I view Orlando.)

I could have handled that at 25, but not now. I decided to retire, rather than put up with everything. (Plus, other extenuating circumstances.) So, I packed up and moved back home to Texas.

Sorry for the, likely unnecessary and unwanted, detail. Some of what I wrote is for me and some is not. :?

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:46 am

EvilDan wrote:Sorry for the, likely unnecessary and unwanted, detail. Some of what I wrote is for me and some is not. :?

Clearly you've missed some of my and other members' rather extraneous walls of text :lol:

Fear not. The more words you type, the more time it takes me to read. The more time it takes me to read, the less I have to think about the pimples on my ass. More words = more better ;)

I have nothing to bitch about today so I guess I'm derailing and posting in the wrong thread. Screw it

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:20 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:Sorry for the, likely unnecessary and unwanted, detail. Some of what I wrote is for me and some is not. :?

Clearly you've missed some of my and other members' rather extraneous walls of text :lol:

Fear not. The more words you type, the more time it takes me to read. The more time it takes me to read, the less I have to think about the pimples on my ass. More words = more better ;)

I have nothing to bitch about today so I guess I'm derailing and posting in the wrong thread. Screw it

I have a bitch for today. Now I can't burn the image of the pimples on Rob's ass out of my head :|
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

I have a bitch for today. Now I can't burn the image of the pimples on Rob's ass out of my head :|

:lol: yeah, me too :lol: :lol: :lol:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:38 am

Don't MAKE me post pics :twisted: :lol: :cheers:

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:44 am

Please don't! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:08 pm

I lent my copy of God Dethroned's "Ravenous" to a friend who is now lying and saying he doesn't have it... I'm about ready to wreck his face...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Feeling kinda sick :(
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:53 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I lent my copy of God Dethroned's "Ravenous" to a friend who is now lying and saying he doesn't have it... I'm about ready to wreck his face...

At least you didn't loan him Christhunt :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:20 pm

KevinP wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:I lent my copy of God Dethroned's "Ravenous" to a friend who is now lying and saying he doesn't have it... I'm about ready to wreck his face...

At least you didn't loan him Christhunt :mrgreen:

nah, stuff THAT rare doesn't leave my room (until I sell it on eBay)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Man, I hate these moodswings. I feel like I am in a mid-life crisis or something.

After 2 years somce my ex left me, I am still alone, in my own house, too much room, too much time to think.
    Is it strange that I still think of her sometimes? Think: "what if"

It annoys me to hell.....
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:28 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Feeling kinda sick :(

Serves you right for consuming whatever it is you consumed... otherwise I feel sorry for you... :| (There appears to be no frowning face, and I wouldn't exactly say I'm crying bbecause of your misfortune)
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Digimortal wrote:Man, I hate these moodswings. I feel like I am in a mid-life crisis or something.

After 2 years somce my ex left me, I am still alone, in my own house, too much room, too much time to think.

Grass is always greener, that's just the way the mind works. I never get time alone being married with a kid. Have been this week and enjoying it since it's something that never happens or hasn't in a very long while.

But it all depends on how things ended, etc. that are going to affect your mood. I wouldn't say it's strange, especially if the person meant something to you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:30 pm

Ravenlord wrote:

Serves you right for consuming whatever it is you consumed... otherwise I feel sorry for you... :| (There appears to be no frowning face, and I wouldn't exactly say I'm crying bbecause of your misfortune)

I'm assuming she roofied herself again. Or the dumpling guy got smart and tainted them to keep her away :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Someone has to test it... :lol:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:33 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Digimortal wrote:Man, I hate these moodswings. I feel like I am in a mid-life crisis or something.

Grass is always greener, that's just the way the mind works. I never get time alone being married with a kid. Have been this week and enjoying it since it's something that never happens or hasn't in a very long while.

But it all depends on how things ended, etc. that are going to affect your mood. I wouldn't say it's strange, especially if the person meant something to you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Haha yeah, There are always extremes. No time for yourselve is not good, but too much isnt either.
    And yeah, We were together for 5 years. 2 days after I left to give her some time to think, she was with someone else xD So not the best breakup :P
    Survivor of:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Digimortal wrote:Haha yeah, There are always extremes. No time for yourselve is not good, but too much isnt either.
    And yeah, We were together for 5 years. 2 days after I left to give her some time to think, she was with someone else xD So not the best breakup :P

Ouch, that sounds like it would sting me too, especially if she had someone else lined up that quickly. Nothing you can do except learn from it and move on :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Yeah, I tend to go on expensive trips when I'm disappointed. Like 70k this year, Milan and 70k next year :P
    Survivor of:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:46 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

I'm assuming she roofied herself again. Or the dumpling guy got smart and tainted them to keep her away :lol:

Kevin always presents the utmost pristine image of me :lol:

I think the illness comes from going a week straight on limited sleep.
Post Reply 8854 posts