Post Reply 8854 posts
Random bitching thread
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Random bitching thread

by Ravenlord » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 pm

That's called tired you silly girl... :P
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:27 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Kevin always presents the utmost pristine image of me :lol:

I think the illness comes from going a week straight on limited sleep.

Nope, I've had normal sleep without a 7 year old waking me up at the crack of dawn everyday. ;) :lol: ;)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:Feeling kinda sick :(

Serves you right for consuming whatever it is you consumed... otherwise I feel sorry for you... :| (There appears to be no frowning face, and I wouldn't exactly say I'm crying bbecause of your misfortune)

I'm assuming she roofied herself again. Or the dumpling guy got smart and tainted them to keep her away :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    KevinP wrote:
    Digimortal wrote:Haha yeah, There are always extremes. No time for yourselve is not good, but too much isnt either.
    And yeah, We were together for 5 years. 2 days after I left to give her some time to think, she was with someone else xD So not the best breakup :P

Ouch, that sounds like it would sting me too, especially if she had someone else lined up that quickly. Nothing you can do except learn from it and move on :heavydrink:

Hm....... that is pretty sucky that she did that. But now knowing she did that, isn't it better you aren't together? and hey, someone else will come along, eventually ;)
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:35 am

KDibildox wrote:Hm....... that is pretty sucky that she did that. But now knowing she did that, isn't it better you aren't together? and hey, someone else will come along, eventually ;)

I can make it even worse. It was with a guy that I used to call my friend. Seemed to run in her family though, so yeah, good riddance. It just sucks that she has found someone, can be happy, since I feel that she doesnt deserve that after what she has done to me.
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 am

Digimortal wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:Hm....... that is pretty sucky that she did that. But now knowing she did that, isn't it better you aren't together? and hey, someone else will come along, eventually ;)

I can make it even worse. It was with a guy that I used to call my friend. Seemed to run in her family though, so yeah, good riddance. It just sucks that she has found someone, can be happy, since I feel that she doesnt deserve that after what she has done to me.

Well, maybe she won't be happy for long :evil: And try not to think about it, the good things in life don't come easy but they are worth waiting for ;) You will find someone when you least expect it :)
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:51 am

I sure hope so :twisted:

But well, I know a lot of good things have come from it. I have my own house now, met a lot of nice ppl, went to 70k once, and will be going again next year. All of that would not have happened yet if she did not do that :P
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:15 am

Why am I burping this morning? And why does it taste like wax? Did I eat a candlestick last night? Why am I asking you? :roll:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I farted once last night that woke me up....... :oops: :oops:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:56 am

Jaimie38 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You dutch ovened yourself?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:07 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You dutch ovened yourself?

The Dutch must be VERY patient people... ever try to cook anything in a Dutch Oven? It must take FOREVER!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:38 pm

So that's the secret ingredient for Stroopwafels. Funny, I would have thought it to be for Vegimite considering it tastes like shit :lol:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:29 pm

Having the Sunday blues.... could actually do whatever I want or need to right now... but feeling so 'blah'.. don't know what to do with myself... this is a rare occurence :? :evil:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:00 pm

Ravenlord wrote:So that's the secret ingredient for Stroopwafels. Funny, I would have thought it to be for Vegimite considering it tastes like shit :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :party:
    8 Time Vet.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:06 pm

I have the hiccups. I fucking hate hiccups. They serve no purpose other than to piss me off. Fuck you, diaphragm :evil:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

mooyagi wrote:I have the hiccups. I fucking hate hiccups. They serve no purpose other than to piss me off. Fuck you, diaphragm :evil:

Oh good. They're gone. Hyperventilating and punching self in the chest FTW :headbanger:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:36 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I have the hiccups. I fucking hate hiccups. They serve no purpose other than to piss me off. Fuck you, diaphragm :evil:

Oh good. They're gone. Hyperventilating and punching self in the chest FTW :headbanger:

Send 'em my way!!!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:41 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Send 'em my way!!!!

The hiccups or the touching of the chest?
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 pm

:lol: The hiccups!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:44 pm

Just read this last page in one go, it was the most random conversation ever.. :lol: :lol:
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:44 pm

KDibildox wrote::lol: The hiccups!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn :evil: I'll get you sooner or later :twisted:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:44 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote::lol: The hiccups!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me thinks not! :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:54 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    The Hiccups wrote::lol: The hiccups!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me thinks not! :lol:

Fixed...?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:40 pm

hah :mrgreen:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:28 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:Just read this last page in one go, it was the most random conversation ever.. :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:19 am

I'm actually having a very good time here, but if there's something to complain about:
    today's our national holiday and the kids in my neighborhood seem to have an endless supply of fireworks
    just the little ones that do nothing but create some noise
    ...and it's going on for three days now - day&night
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    TheBigJankowski
    Petty Officer

by TheBigJankowski » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:38 am

last_candle wrote:I'm actually having a very good time here, but if there's something to complain about:
    today's our national holiday and the kids in my neighborhood seem to have an endless supply of fireworks

I've all but stopped going out on holidays here in the US. I just don't feel like the hassle of dealing with idiots and more cops, who are sometimes idiots. So it's like a double whammy.
    2015: Wish List: BloodCeremony, Pallbearer, Funeral, NeObliviscaris, 11thHour, BoltThrower, MDB, SearBliss, LethianDreams, EternalTearsOfSorrow, Jaldaboath, Borknagar, Equalibrium, Insomnium, Manegarm, Scox, Lumsk, CultofLuna, Einherjer, Ex Deo, HoB
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:21 am

TheBigJankowski wrote:
    last_candle wrote:I'm actually having a very good time here, but if there's something to complain about:

I've all but stopped going out on holidays here in the US. I just don't feel like the hassle of dealing with idiots and more cops, who are sometimes idiots. So it's like a double whammy.

Hell yeah! My favorite New Year's tradition: Sit on my couch and laugh at all the people who are stepping over each other, trying to make the most of their New Year's celebration.
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:30 am

mooyagi wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: You dutch ovened yourself?

I've been meaning to ask how people feel about the "dutch oven" and "dutch rudder". Are they called something else there? :lol:

(I had to edit myself.) :oops:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 pm

gnoff wrote:
    Passionfruit wrote:FUCK HUMANITY

all of it?

That would be quite the gangbang :?
    TheBigJankowski
    Petty Officer

by TheBigJankowski » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:20 pm

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    gnoff wrote:

all of it?

That was what I was thinking

I'd hate to be the last person. Yuck!
    2015: Wish List: BloodCeremony, Pallbearer, Funeral, NeObliviscaris, 11thHour, BoltThrower, MDB, SearBliss, LethianDreams, EternalTearsOfSorrow, Jaldaboath, Borknagar, Equalibrium, Insomnium, Manegarm, Scox, Lumsk, CultofLuna, Einherjer, Ex Deo, HoB
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:21 pm

But you'd be a fucking GOD!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    8 Time Vet.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    TheBigJankowski wrote:

Hell yeah! My favorite New Year's tradition: Sit on my couch and laugh at all the people who are stepping over each other, trying to make the most of their New Year's celebration.

...and I've got my stereo "on 10"...but can still hear the noise from outside...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Bad fucking start to the day... the creepy security guard was on this morning, my new CDs are not on my desk as expected and people keep calling and emailing me their issues it's not even 9am! Can't even wake up first :evil: :evil:

Could have been worse though. I got the last parking spot at the train station and just got past creepy security guard without having to acknowledge him and was able to pretend that I couldn't hear him. So I guess I will concentrate on those positives
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 pm

It can only get better right? Go get a strong coffee :D
    what new CDs?
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 pm

TheBigJankowski wrote:
    gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

That was what I was thinking

I'd hate to be the last person. Yuck!

Sloppy 7 billionths

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:18 pm

blah, I don't think there'll be a storm tonight :|
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:22 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:It can only get better right? Go get a strong coffee :D
    what new CDs?

Oh I hope so!!
    Unfortunatly I don't like coffee, I tried to teach myself to like it a few years ago but couldn't do it... so I have to stick to tea :roll:

I went a little crazy and brought a whole heap from Amazon (so much cheaper!!)
    I got Samael, Eluveitie, Swallow the Sun, Amon Amarth and Novembers Doom :mrgreen:
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Fatum11 wrote:
    Oh I hope so!!
    Unfortunatly I don't like coffee, I tried to teach myself to like it a few years ago but couldn't do it... so I have to stick to tea :roll:

I went a little crazy and brought a whole heap from Amazon (so much cheaper!!)
    I got Samael, Eluveitie, Swallow the Sun, Amon Amarth and Novembers Doom :mrgreen:

Tea is good too! I'm addicted to peppermint (about 4 a day!) but I bought some real chai from the Aroma Festival on the weekend at The Rocks and it's really good!

ooooh that's awesome.. yay for cheap overseas stuff!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Insomnia! :evil:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm

mooyagi wrote:Insomnia! :evil:

Story of my life.